Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main
Dark just got seperated from Daisuke! (A game) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you play?
  Yes!
  No.
  GOLD! O_o
View Results

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:32 am

"Daisuke!" He shouted. He looked at the open gate, and then behind him, but he couldn't see Daisuke at all. If I don't get my strength up...I won't be able to save him...I'm already too weak... "I'll be back for you, Daisuke!" He shouted over his shoulder. "I promise!" He stepped out of the gate, and collapsed on the ground.
~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:26 pm
Emiko started to see the pirror case to glow. Dark appeared and fell down to the ground. He woke up within the next to days and Emiko told him that when he was asleep, he was mumbling about getting Daisuke out.  

D.M.girl

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:50 am
DArk Was SUprISed ON whAt He HeaRd.

''i FeLL AslEeP That loNg...DamMit!..ah..DaisUKe!'' ,He Said gEtTinG Up BuT Then SuddEnLy FeLl ofF The Bed...

KOsUKE weNt Up to hiM And HeLped Him uP.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:59 pm
In the mirror world, Daisuke found himself lost in a sea of Dark's memories. Daisuke saw a few memories he knew and some he didn't. "Most of these memories are with girls..."Daisuke thought to himself.  

D.M.girl

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:39 pm
" DArk Is sUch An IdiOt! All HE ThInKs iS GirLs..'' , said Daisuke wiTh anooYAnCe whIle roAmiNg And LooKiNg throUgH The memOriEs.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:17 am

Daisuke then had a thought; Dark had escaped the mirror world before, hadn't he? If this was the same...maybe he could find a memory that would tell him how to escape.
~Zakura-chan

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:02 am
Daisuke ran around the mirror world and eventually found the right memory. As he neared it, he was somehow sucked into the memory.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:42 pm
he felt himself swell around in nothing then a sudden light shone and he felt himself land gentley on the cold floor. he saw himself dark and towa walking towards some kind of door. dark was carring the self daisuke could see.  

phantom_theif_dark_411811

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:15 am
he followed the what seems like a mirage .. dark towa-chan and himself and folowed them to the door.. he saw himselffloat into the air and heard dark caling after him.. he went to talk to dark but he didnt answer.. he went through dark as if he went through thin air......and he suddenley tripped..... and felt himself slam on hard floor and light overwhelmed everything stiunging his eyes..............  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:24 pm
"Wha?" Daisuke asks, " What's happening?" Soon Daisuke finds himself in an artwork created by the Hikari. Daisuke could see through the painting and found himself watching the Haradas with Satoshi. Daisuke was trying to call Riku, but she couldn't hear anything.  

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:55 pm
was he out of the mirror case? or was he out but went into another place?
or was he further down into the mirror case?
would dark come?
daisuke shuddered with fear  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:30 pm
Once it was night, Dark got out of the Niwa home. He knew he needed his rest, but left to go and find Satoshi. Dark called Uizu and they flew off to the Hikari home where Dark found the kidnapped Harada twins (from the very beginning whic is long long ago when they were kidnapped by Krad)  

D.M.girl

Summoner_Songstress

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:56 pm
Risa Harada opened her eyes, and was surprised to see Dark standing in front of her. " Dark-san! " Risa, yelled in excitement. " Did you come for me!?! "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:06 pm
"Ohh great." Riku huffed in disapproval, "the pervert comes and rescues us." She glanced at phantom theif with a frown. Daisuke... Her mind trailed off.

[B]ubble.[W]rap

The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces