Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Airsoft Regiment
Damned 10-year olds messing up airsoft... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KarbonCopy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:26 am
alright. alright. cut it out or I'll have to do something about it.

and i agree with amos, indoor home use of airsoft firearms is totally stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:41 pm
Agreed. However, I'd have to admit that I've done some shooting into a net target on occasion while running matinence just because I was too lazy to go outside and do it. I'm lucky that I have no younger siblings that would run into my room and grab my guns while my head is turned and start shooting randomly around the house.

As far as the whole "When you should be able to play" debate between Karbon and lethal_bullet, I'd like to side on bullet a bit because of the fact that there are responsible people at that age, but there are enough stupid kids who are 16 and older who would get themselves shot full of lead. Hell, there are stupid people who are over 30, and that's why we have the Darwin Awards. xp

Generally, most people over 18 are wise enough (i hope) to understand the gravity of what they're doing when they have airsoft. I think that knowing that you're legally responsible for yourself and can no longer be tried as a minor if you do something illegal would help to deter irrisponsibly activity. It's also another reason why we have to keep the bar at 18 and older. Sorry, but untill then, go to Q-Zar and play with Nerf guns.  

Mobius08

Ambidextrous Giraffe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:34 pm
so uh you think 15,16,17 year olds play with nerf guns?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:56 am
Ambidextrous Giraffe
so uh you think 15,16,17 year olds play with nerf guns?

Hahaha. No, not really. Allthough, me and my friends got some for our dorm rooms our first year of college. xd Maybe I shoulda said paintball?

Moving on. It's just that the laws are in place for the age requirement to be 18. There are reasons for that, and no matter how much lobbying, rallying, and pettitioning you do, no member of any level government will change it. Besides, if you do go that far, you'll most likely be 18 by the time it gets passed and a new generation of irresponsibility will shine through all those who are responsibile enough and undo all that work.  

Mobius08

Ambidextrous Giraffe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:03 pm
I understand the rule, and believe that if the US wasnt such a s**t nation that parents dont care about their kids then we could use the rules of assumed risk and sign that the parents know what is going on... But parents dont care anymore so therefore they would sign it and not read it and end up suing the company saying that no-one told them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:11 am
Well, duh. We're a country of lazy fat-asses. Thank you television and McDonalds or the part of American culture and society that makes us crave these things so badly. Seriously, some people just don't want to put the effort into raising their kids.  

Mobius08

warbomber58

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:59 pm
I'd do a drive by with an uzi type airsoft gun and make them suffer like what they did to that kid that is ust cruel  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:21 pm
i am 12 my parent take all the mag from my guns when im not playing and they have strict rules on airsoft also this group of kids should all be circumsicisesed via fist  

sgt.bradley

Mobius08

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:43 pm
sgt.bradley
i am 12 my parent take all the mag from my guns when im not playing and they have strict rules on airsoft also this group of kids should all be circumsicisesed via fist

Well, you're not 18, but you apparently have saftey standards and some responsible parents. The sad part is that's more than what I can say for some of the people I know who are older than you...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:45 pm
sgt.bradley

My parents tell me to put a trigger lock on my guns when not in use so there is not an accidental discharge.  

warbomber58

Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces