For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]
Guild Blog, whatwhat? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna bash and squeal about your real lif?
Maybe. >_>
36%
 36%  [ 22 ]
Yuppers.
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
Nope.
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
I will indeed, and I'll also help out other folks, 'coz I'm cool like that. <33
36%
 36%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 61

DJ Cyber_lolliPop

4,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:12 pm
koudelkaW
Weeeee now my dad has given me a cupcake so I'm happy whee

cupcake...yum  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:18 pm
I love this idea. Squee! XDDD

Well, I got three grades in the 80s this semester, which is not only unlike me, but totally sucky. So now I'm technically grounded from the computer. HAHA. See how well that worked?

That and I've been trying to figure out what I believe in, y'know? I'm not wiccan, though I may be pagan. And I'm trying to figure out how my belief in "words" (aka spells) works in there as well.

On the bright side, made lava cakes today, and I ate four of them. Lava cakes rock.  

Roufette

Aurellion

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:04 pm

I think we all go through a stage of not knowing what to believe - I'm not entirely sure myself yet, either.

I'm just going to write a list of what's been going on... I want to do an update, but don't have the energy to write long wordy sentences. [is ill - it's funny, whenever I'm ill I always go on Gaia. So, if you see unnormal activity coming from my account, I'm most likely ill.]

Pluses:
    - I got Honours on my speech exam. whee
    - We're going down to Wellington as part of Shakespeare soon.
    - I have an uber snuggly dressing gown and a cow print bean bag.

Neutral:

- It was my birthday a while back.
    - We're moving.
    - On Saturday I had a birthday bash, and I was immensely surprised at how well that went - people down here are more acquaintances than actual friends. 'cept Kaitlyn, but I rarely see her. I often find that true friends are in Auckland, or you guys - scattered all over the world. Okay, this plus has been turned into a Con. >_<

Cons:
    - I'm ill, but am starting to get better and am extremely reluctant to go back to school.
    - Not got my Learners yet.
    - I'm spending way too much time on the PS2.
    - No-one seems interested in our house.
    - I'm way too busy, and I want to do more fun things on Gaia and just have time out.
    - I always want to do too many things: I'm too ambitious.
    - HaBYT's production is coming up soon, but I want to quit.
    - William seems to want to constantly see me, but I'm not interested. It is creepy the way he idolises me.
    - I've been really paranoid lately, and feel like someone's always watching me and that I'm in a rush.
    - I keep procrastinating.
    - I miss my mum.
    - By writing out all these cons, I feel even worse than when I did when they where just floating round the back of my head.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:07 pm
Aw....That's all really icky....Everyone else is always sad when I'm happy.

I'm so happy I could explode.

But no one needs to hear that.

xDarkDuckx

Backwoods Businessman

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:03 am
Iron Maiden Concert

heart heart heart Whoooooooooooo!! heart heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:59 pm
Not to be a downer, but I've been kinda sad lately. Three members of my family died this year, so it's been tough. I try to keep my head up and stay strong because I'm the type of person that doesn't like to show it when I'm depressed, either way... it's hard.

I guess I just needed to get that off my chest. sad  

dfjhskjhf43

[.Raiko.]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:29 am
Roufette

Well, I got three grades in the 80s this semester, which is not only unlike me, but totally sucky. So now I'm technically grounded from the computer. HAHA. See how well that worked?

That and I've been trying to figure out what I believe in, y'know? I'm not wiccan, though I may be pagan. And I'm trying to figure out how my belief in "words" (aka spells) works in there as well.

On the bright side, made lava cakes today, and I ate four of them. Lava cakes rock.

Yummy...

That totally sucks! What subject didja get those grades in, and can anyone help?

I know what you mean about searching for a religion. I'm not entirly sure I'm Wiccan but it's the religion I found fits me most, THUS FAR. if you need any help, drop me a line. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:31 am
lilunseen13
Not to be a downer, but I've been kinda sad lately. Three members of my family died this year, so it's been tough. I try to keep my head up and stay strong because I'm the type of person that doesn't like to show it when I'm depressed, either way... it's hard.

I guess I just needed to get that off my chest. sad

Why don't we talk? If you need it, that is. I understand. I've lost two family members, and one just recently tried to commit suicide, so I can relate. So...we can talk if you want, about family or random happy stuff, like Jack Sparrow! ^^

[.Raiko.]

Roufette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:22 am
[.Raiko.]
Roufette

Yummy...

That totally sucks! What subject didja get those grades in, and can anyone help?

I know what you mean about searching for a religion. I'm not entirly sure I'm Wiccan but it's the religion I found fits me most, THUS FAR. if you need any help, drop me a line. ^^

I don't remember. XD But I did pretty well on my Regents. Except Chemistry. sweatdrop

Religion is such a convoluted mess for me. I'm such a pessimist and generally shoot down religions before I've done enough research. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:19 am
Roufette
[.Raiko.]
Roufette

Yummy...

I don't remember. XD But I did pretty well on my Regents. Except Chemistry. sweatdrop

Religion is such a convoluted mess for me. I'm such a pessimist and generally shoot down religions before I've done enough research. sad

Well, that's good. ^^ Except for the chemistry thing.

D: Oh noes! Try!

[.Raiko.]

PathlessPlot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:39 am
I am relieved today. I have a really bad habit of putting things off. I am supposed to start college in August, but I missed orientation. I thought I wouldn't be able to go. But they have one more on August 9th. Yay. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:04 pm
@ [.Raiko.] --- He is Eicca Toppinen. Seen him 5 times from the front row. wink  

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Reivyn-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:38 am
My mom's making me crazy... emo

and I don't even live with her anymore..

It's my grandfather's 70th birthday on the 13th, and they're throwing a big party for him and his twin sister. I haven't seen him in over 2 years and I was really hoping to go. I've been trying to get a hold of my mom to tell me the exact day she'd be picking me up to drive me there. But she didn't let me know until 3 days before, so now I can't book the time off. gonk

Not to mention she went on a trip to Texas to 'meet a man'...

She just went through a tough divorce, then hooked up with another guy who had a lot of mental and emotional problems. So I'm just wondering what this one's going to be like? I'm happy she's out there meeting people and living her life. But don't send your daughter emails that say "Going to Texas to meet a man. I'll explain when I come back." gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:56 pm
(This was in the chat room thread, but I realized it'd do better in here. XD It's a bit long to be for chat...O_o

Hey everyone, this is Val. xp

It's 11:30PM right now and my mind is spinning in circles. My bodies tired, and my mind just wants to talk to somebody....O_o But none of my friends are online, and thus, I've been posting in a billion threads around here. 3nodding And, I've been talking to an unresponsive IM box for the last two hours... rofl Wow...

Today is August 16th and just so happens to be the anniversary of me and my boyfriend, Billy. heart He's away at NAVY boot camp right now, so, I miss him very much. Though he did the sweetest thing ever today, he called me! He said he'd been counting down the days till our anniversary so that he could call me then. Aww... crying He's so sweet. He'd (apparently) sent me a letter recently but it got returned to him. xd He put the stamp on upside down. LMAO! I was wondering why I hadn't got a letter in a while...O_o

School is starting back up for me in (woah) four days. August 20th. XD I'm SO excited! The classes I signed up for are :

Cantus (an all auditioned choir class),
Vocal techniques (a 2nd choir class, though not auditioned)
Geometry (YUK! I was supposed to be in this last year, but decided to drop down to liberal arts instead. twisted Oh well, this is the last math credit I need.)
English 3 (I was in Eng. 2 honors last year, but it took up to much of my time, so, I dropped down to a regular class so I would have more time. I'm not a perfectionist kind of a person, I don't think I should struggle to make a B in a honors class when I can make an A in a regular class. confused )
American History (Oh yes, I love history. heart Preferably world history though. Ah well, history's history. lol)
Astronomy (I'm so glad I'll be in this class. I was going to take Music Appreciation, but it turned out to be a dual enrollment class, and I never to the test to qualify. sweatdrop No one told me when it was. crying Oh well, astronomy's just as good if not better. 4laugh )
French 2 (*slaps self on head* I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out what the last class I'm taking was. lol. I had to go look at my old report card (Yes, I save them) to figure it out. redface This will be my last year of French. You only need two years of a second language to go to college here. lol. Which I think it's dumb either way. It's not like I'm going to be speaking to my teachers in French or anything...O_o)

Anyways, I'm still bored, but, I posted a long blog/chat thingy, so, I'm happy. heart lol. And it's now 12:00. WOW! lol. Hmm. And I'd forgotten all about the unresponsive IM box...Yay me! lol. Hope everyone's nights aren't as boring as mine, and if it is, send me a PM. whee

(Oh, and if anyone actually reads all that, I applaud you. XD *applauds*)

Night! heart  

Choir-Angel

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:30 am
Am I getting this right? You can CHOSE the classes you want to take? confused And only 7? confused Two of which are singing classes? confused

My god, I want to move.

I'm a senior this year and in senior year you drop Geography, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Psychology, Sociology, Music and Art History don't count cause you only have them for one year anyway.

I'm stuck with Maths, History, Slovene, French (which we have for all 4 years, or German or Italian... whichever you signed up for when you came to High School), English, Philosophy and Sports. And then there's the grad prep classes... I took Philosophy and History which means two extra hours of each per week, plus the extra Maths, English and Slovene... Bljah.

Half of the classes you signed up for are extra-curriculum here. confused Or is it like that there too? Astronomy... We have an observatory on the roof of our school, which I personally find kinda silly, but we do.

There shouldn't be such a difference in the education system... Either yours is too easy or ours is too hard. No offence or anything, but... Singing as a class? confused And Astronomy... I wanna trade.  
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff