Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Multimedia
Kingdom Hearts Cosplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you go as?
  Sora
  Roxas
  Riku
  Kairi
  NaminĂ©
  An Organization Member
  one of the Final Fantasy Characters
View Results

xMovedx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:21 am
topgun_spacemountain
CookieFairy
I was making an Olette cosplay outfit and it was a lot of fun so i decided to make some other Kingdom Hearts things too.

Sea Salt Ice Cream
User Image

Paopu Fruit
User Image

Olette's Munny Pouch
User Image

I am currently in the process of making a Kingdom Key. here is the keychain:
User Image

It took my a few hours and a whole lot of thread before i reallized that it was easier to glue the mickey mouse head together than to sew it I will show you a picture of the Keyblade when i'm finished.
tose are soo cute. 4laugh are they stuffed

I second that! Great craftsmanship! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:10 pm
CookieFairy - The paopu and munnybag look nice, the ice cream and chain a little... tacky. O_O; Wood's better for the Mickey insignia, and as for the ice cream, use Wonderflex or crafter's foam. (: It'd look better. Or even play around with an ice cream/popsickle mold. (:

Ruka [Black Mage] - Pretty good. (: The tinfoil chain and chakra made me laugh. xD;

Random pictures of my cosplays dealing with Kingdom Hearts:

User Image

***Our masqerade group from Anime North 2006. Aerith holding Cloud, Kairi (me), Sora, girl Sora (mitzumori), Tifa, Namine (Nikki--chan's little sister), Selphie, an anthro Heartless (made by me), and a Moogle (Kocha). :3 We also had a Riku, Olette, Roxas, Pence, Hayner and Demyx, but they all had to go. The masqerade ran late due to a lockdown. A little girl went missing, but she was found. ^--^ Taken at: Anime North 2006

Note: The owners of Oathkeeper all live in the area of Toronto, Canada, and attend all conventions and events each year dealing with anime. If you're ever in a convention in the Toronto area, or know you're going to one, feel free to PM one of us and ask us. :3 We'd love to hang out with you guys!

User Image

Kairi and anthro Heartless, both made by me. I'm the Kairi, and aware I look like I'm on crack. (: Taken at: Anime North 2006

User Image

Pence, made and modelled by me. Yes, Pence so has a Princess backpack. (: The full gallery of that photoshoot is on a previous page of this board. ^--^ Taken at: Private photoshoot

User Image

Selphie, made and modelled by me. Well, she is in Kingdom Hearts. ^--^ Taken at: CNAnime 2006

User Image

Kairi and Selphie fanservice! Best yuri KH coupling ever. :3 Selphie is me, Kairi a friend. Taken at: CNAnime 2006

***I have a video of our masqerade, found HERE.
Because of the lighting, it's kinda hard to see. D: Basically, A Heartless comes, and scares Namine and Aerith. They scream, Sora comes, yadda yadda. Our male Sora, Jesse, was an idiot, and ran around like 13 and a half times instead of twice, like we said so. He summones Stitch, which lost it's effect due to his lameness. D< Then Tifa, Selphie, female Sora and a Moogle ran on, and joined the chase. The female Sora gets in the way, and everyone falls. Kairi, (me) runs out, shakes her head, and slaps Sora. xD; Then throws a -bouncy- paopu fruit at him. After everyone's offstage, (besides Sora grabbing the paopu), Namine and Aerith hold up a sign that reads 'AXEL X ROXAS', hence the fangirl's screams of joy. (:

melona-pan

Cute Cultist

xMovedx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:37 am
XDD OH MAN.

It's things like that that make me wish I'd stayed in the states. Great pictures! Your cosplay is great: I think I may have seen pictures of you before. Are you on Cosplaylab?

Guwah, the tinfoil made me laugh too. XD So I redid the Chakaram, and they look much better. 8D The beads are staying there until i can figure out a better way to make 'em. @@;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:10 pm
Haha, thanks alot. x3;

I'm not on cosplaylab, cosplay.com or anything like that. =__= It involves too much work for Beechu. I might as soon as I get a couple more pictures of some of my newer cosplays. though. D:

And we, (Nikki--chan, mitzumori and I) live in Canada, not the states. xD;

We're bffl. Lawwwl. x3

o_o; I also recently got my hair cut freakishly like Kairi's, and have the impulse to cosplay her KH1 outfit now. [Cough] Yeah, I think I'll make it soon. x3;

melona-pan

Cute Cultist

merokei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:27 pm
I just looked through the thread again, everyone, great job on your costumes! >w< I can't wait to see more of them! This thread has been dead for alittle while and I sorta want to get it going again. ^^

I've made a Namine and Schoolgirl Selphie recently, but I only have bad-quality webcam pics at the moment. DX

A quick two hour costume from start to finish. I wore Beechu's wig for it, and wore it to the Anime North Halloween Dance this year.
Namine:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Minced_Meat/Picture120.jpg

The fabric was random Babyblue and white checkered fabric I found lying around. I wore it skating with mitzumori. Please ignore my hair. DX
Selphie:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Minced_Meat/Picture147.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:44 am
Here's me as Olette on Halloween >_< hy hair is too poofy nad the paint is chipping off my shoes. i'm gonna try to fix that for ACen. sweatdrop

User Image

User Image  

CookieFairy

CookieFairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:47 am
Ruka [Black Mage]
topgun_spacemountain
tose are soo cute. 4laugh are they stuffed

I second that! Great craftsmanship! :3
Thank you ^_^ the paopu fruit and keychain are stuffed, the ice cream is made of foam and the pouch is made of felt 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:39 pm
Cute Olette! I love the shoes and money bag. *le jealous* Awesome job ;D

LAWL @ Nikki. Lame red hair in that icon xD

Uhm, anyway, I cosplayed KH2 Kairi recently. ( I still have to finish some of it, but y'know ;_; ). I have the hood and the shoes to do still, and I shall get to work on those soon >3! And you guys get no pictures! D< They're all blurry (blames Shai) and besides, I'll take better ones when I'm actually finished x_x

mitzumori
Vice Captain

merokei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:31 am
@CookieFairy I ADORE your Olette! The flowers on the shirt are awesome. Very cute. >w<

@Mitzi STFFU. I'm horrable at photoshopping people. xD

Yeah, not planning anymore KH cosplays for awhile, I've done too much. xD So don't expect really anything else from me for awhile.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:33 pm
if i cuda been anyone for halloween it would have been yuffie!!!!she is awsome and kicks a**  

Keira_Hashi

Masquerader

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:09 pm
Korelia
if i cuda been anyone for halloween it would have been yuffie!!!!she is awsome and kicks a**

My friend was Yuffie for Halloween! Well, it was a makeshift costume because she only had about a day to put it together for a Halloween party:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've always thought she resembled Yuffie a bit. I bet if she spent some good time and money on a costume she would look fabulous!^_^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:58 am
as Vincent Valintine............even though he's not in KH.........  

darkangel Z

melona-pan

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:29 pm
Shhh! Nobody tell meench I'm uploading these pictures.
O;

This is of meench's AMAZING Kairi cosplay.

She has my Kairi shoes now, but she's not wearing them in these pictures.

WORSHIP HER.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:32 am
i'm thinking about cosplaying as kairi for the next anime convention. 3nodding  

Starfire_93

yukidream13

Sparkly Gekko

7,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:52 pm
I would love to cospaly for once. I think my younger brother should totally cosplay as Sora. I personally would like to be an Organization member, though I think I would enjoy being Tifa as well.  
Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff