Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Travels in Ultra Space - Hisui Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:56 am
[All Pokemon in battles receive 3 Evo Points. All other Pokemon used otherwise receive 1.]

Sub had run into Amaranth shortly after making it into the field, tagging along with her as they roamed around. Eventually they’d bump into Wren who would rejoin the group, none of the three having spotted their hybrid comrades yet. The trio would eventually approach a bridge, spotting Leon just to their left, his Eevee playing around with some other Eevee. With Sub waving him over to kind of regroup the four would stand just in front of the bridge in Aile’s line of sight who would certainly approach to see what was up. All five would confirm they hadn’t seen no sign of the hybrids, proving to themselves just how big Sinnoh was before humans decided to move in and take up all the space with their cities. While the humans mingled and discussed their next plan of action a particular hybrid came down from the hills, one of those they were looking for.

“Freth!” Sub shouted as he spotted the approaching hybrid, thrilled to see. He had begun to wave her over but decided to do a little job up to her, kind of meeting her halfway. “Thank…well, Sinnoh I guess, that we found you.” Sub chuckled at his own joke, walking with Freth back towards the human group. “We were starting to worry we wouldn’t find you guys, at least not easily.” He admitted. “So where are the others?” He asked Freth.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:03 am
It was a sigh of relief escaping Freth when Sub found his way close to where the hybrid encampment was. "We're a short ways over that way..." Freth said, pointing off in the direction of the camp. "We've been trying to get to work on making things livable the moment we got out there. We haven't any incidents since what got us separated yesterday, but its bound to change, rather it be because of whatever is in this world or...well, our own going off the deep end." she said, side-eying Beau for a couple of seconds. The whole rattling off orders was still a whole thing in and of itself that came well out of nowhere that she couldn't believe happened. "At any rate, what about you? What happened in the village last night? Are we going to be expecting unwelcome company?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:24 am
Sub glanced over towards where Freth pointed, spotting their campsite and for a brief moment felt more dimwitted than a Slowpoke. Shaking off the feeling mentally he turned his attention to Freth and her line of questioning and at first frowned in response. "How about we head to the camp so I can explain the situation to everyone at once?" He said, not waiting for Freth to answer as he walked towards their crude camp.

[One explanation later...]

Sub had just finished explaining the inner workings of Jubilife Village, the various corps, how the people fear Pokemon, how incredibly superstitious they were, the shrewd ruthlessness of Commander Kamado who would stop at nothing to protect the village, and most importantly the effect their arrival in this place has already had, or more specifically Darts' arrival, who they believed to be their evil god in the flesh. "So that's the gist of it. Unfortunately we don't have much good news to report." Sub sighed, glancing over at Beau and Larrimore sitting next to each other on a log. Were they actually getting along?

"Beauregard and I have dealt with people like this a majority of our lives. The bigoted, the ignorant, those that fear the unknown. Try not to hold it against them, they don't know better..." Larrimore begun to say, his eyes meeting Beauregard's gaze for a moment before he added onto his sentence. "...even though it's really hard to do so." He admitted, thinking about the abuses they both had to endure in Kalos.

Sub would nod at Larrimore. "Either way we won't be receiving much help one of the only vestiges of civilization in this time and place, at least not so long as any hybrids are involved and not until we prove ourselves. Personally I do not intend on abandoning you guys nor do I plan on groveling before these people just for the hope of assistance. Or rather the cost of assistance is to haul Darts' hide back to them." He said, turning to face the Giratina hybrid, eying his golden ornaments and jacket, noting how it moved even without wind. It was not his first time seeing the jacket, far from it, but for some reason it seemed more noticable than before. Maybe it was just his own lack of good sleep messing with him at the moment.

"So that's it, we're on our own. And that's not even addressing the question we all have on our minds; getting back home. How we do that I haven't an idea. Even trying to bring up the topic of something like a wormhole or anything else strange brings out of these people an almost violent response, as if talking about such things will speak them into existence. You can imagine how frustrating it is to talk to people like that." He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "So I guess the name of the game is survival, unless anyone else has any bright ideas."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:48 am
"It seems only our best hope in getting back home is getting found." The hunter stated to Freth. "Either by the Recon Squad or less so, your Solgaleo hybrid friend."

"Well you were banking on that even before we found our way out here."

"I was banking on it when events prevent me from checking in. Now its a case where we're fallers now and we're probably not going to get found all that easily."
The hunter stated.

"You used that term 'fallers' before. The hell does that mean?"

"It means what it sounds like, you 'fall' through a ultra wormhole, and sadly its not an uncommon occurrence. Usually it gets lead up by a ultra beast of some kind finding their way into a reality, someone else gets caught up in it, that someone else finds themselves in a reality they shouldn't be in."

"And where does the recon squad fall in? Do they even help?"

"Honestly? They don't in most cases. If nothing else, if they know there's a faller in a reality, they check to see if the faller in question is able to adapt or have adapted in their new environment and most cases they do since the world they fall in is very similar to their own."

"Never mind the fact that the faller could meet their counterpart in another reality."

"Not as catastrophic as you might think. In fact, most don't even meet each other because of some of the minor differences in each others lives, odd as it sounds. Ignoring the fact that the faller needs to be more worried about themselves, that is. The Recon Squad because of which leaves them alone."

"But we're not in any such situation; they could come."

"That's where it gets really dicey. Its not like the squad got countless numbers of people dedicated to check in on the countless numbers of realities. A great number of fallers goes unnoticed. Even they don't have any idea how common such a thing is, but its common enough to know it happens. What the recon squad tends to be more concerned with is the ultra beast that started the incident leading to fallers to...well...stop more possible fallers."

"Like the Kartana and Stakataka that came in our world."

"Exactly. The squad might eventually find their way into that labyrinth and maybe even close the hole they made. But as for finding us, unless something like that happens in this world, which God help any one in this reality if an ultra beast says hello in this world, then we're good as stuck."

"Great."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:52 am
Keiko pouted and sighed after Sub explained everything to everyone. Even though her husband had to explain her situation to a few people, the Lopunny hybrid had never faced any real persecution for her appearance before. The only instance she could remember of meeting people like that happened while she was still human, and at the time it was Night on the hate pedistal. The thought of not being able to help the people of this time due to their misunderstanding of how the world worked hurt, even though she wasn't sure this was even the same world she was from. But, she still had family here - specifically, the other Snagems. If worse came to worst, she could help them, and even defend them if need be.

With that thought, Keiko stood up and looked to the group of human Snagems. "We have food and water ready if you guys need it. I can always gather more," she offered. Keiko had no idea how the human Snagems fared up until now and wouldn't hesitate to jump to their aid if she could.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:29 pm
Monique looked incredulously at Sub, tilting her head. "They think he's an evil god?"

From what she could see, there was little hope of getting back. She could not help but wonder what she had gotten herself into. Now that she had encountered an Ultra Beast, she understood she couldn't exactly stay where she'd come from with, but she was left to thinking all the same.

Why was I signed up for this? Why couldn't I have stayed with Harumi, Kawena and Leila? Why me!? She looked at the others around her and at the fieldlands. How was she—no, all of them—going to get out of this mess?  

MoniqueBrie

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:59 pm
SubonicXP
"So that's it, we're on our own. And that's not even addressing the question we all have on our minds; getting back home. How we do that I haven't an idea. Even trying to bring up the topic of something like a wormhole or anything else strange brings out of these people an almost violent response, as if talking about such things will speak them into existence. You can imagine how frustrating it is to talk to people like that." He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "So I guess the name of the game is survival, unless anyone else has any bright ideas."

Darts shrugs, the slight edges of his jacket moving along with him as it usually did, the living garment shrugging in unison. "I can't say that I have one, though I can say that the idea of giving me up to these people isn't one that I'm against." He fixes Sub with a serious look. "If that's what it takes to get us food and supplies, you know whatever kind of cage they want to build can't hold me. Though I'd rather not hurt any of the villagers if we don't need to I don't know if we can say it's something that we can take completely off the table. Is anyone here any kind of outdoorsman? I ate some berries last night that made me feel like I was about to send my spine out through my a**s..."

The hybrid pauses mid-rant, thinking. "I'm not sure what it is about this world in particular though, but something about the energy here just... tastes different." It was what had distracted him earlier, causing him to wander into the village. He looks at the gathered groups, hybrid and human alike, turning his crest to regard them. "Is anyone else feeling that?" His golden hands drum a little pattern on his jacket, as he tries not to pay too much attention to the thrumming presence around him. But it was difficult not to lose himself to the swirling eddies of possibility he felt all around them, like The Distortion World itself was mingling with their own.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:17 pm
Nodding as he saw the group he had vaguely been preparing to firework was just the more human Snagems leaving that village, Beau would shoulder his homebrew fireworks launcher before hauling them along to the campsite that they had managed to carve out. Subconsciously taking a seat next to Larrimore, the Vivillon hybrid sat back to listen to Sub's explanation. "Well, at least this time the people fear us because they don't know what we are. Makes it infinitely better than the malicious intent it had in Kalos." Beau added to Larrimore's statement, mind going back to their misadventure in attempting to fix the Royal Guard at swordpoint. He still had to make a decision on at least one problem from then, but that could definitely wait.

As he heard Darts though, the Vivllon hybrid would finally stop and consider what exactly had been going on with the energy he felt. And would be quick to reach a similar conclusion to Darts. "So yeah. Weird energy in this whole.....timeline or universe or whatever. Has me half-tempted to try out my Powder and see if it something's different with it." Beau said, absentmindedly looking and tapping his finger on the lone firework he had managed to cobble together before snapping abck to reality. "But uh.....maybe after we sort out shelter for the new additions? We got any of the bigger branches left over?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:45 am
SubonicXP

Amaranth would be grateful for Sub's company after he ran into her. Another pair of eyes in a place like this was bound to be useful, though she wasn't thrilled to inform the obvious observation that she hadn't found anyone aside from a Shinx that was more aggressive than she was nominally used to. Rejoining with Wren didn't help the situation as it turned to three people that hadn't found the hybrids yet.

Then four, though at least there was the cute sight of Eevee at play.

Then five. Clearly not much luck had come to them, though she had brought up the idea of simply having Gale or Forge take to the skies to see if they'd have better results with the advantage of a bird's-eye view. But, with Freth being found shortly after that proposal, it wouldn't end up being necessary for that purpose.

Finally, as Freth brought up where they'd set up camp, she brought out her SNAG and just started at it in all its error screen glory. "What, are we like, two routes down from the village or something? I think I've gotten too dependent on our maps and tracking from GRAY..." She put it back away after remembering that having it out wasn't a smart idea regardless of how operable it was or wasn't, having followed everyone to the campsite.

---

After the explanation and Larrimore's remarks, all Amaranth could do was look to the ground for a moment. "Reminds me of when I was one... if it wasn't nightmares over Ein or too many thoughts when I thought I was some clone, it was the occasional nasty remark from my appearance at the time."

Atlantis_Darts

"Anyways, I... can't say that I am," she replied, still trying to work out the slight stiffness in the uniform she'd decided to put on earlier. "Though, I wonder..." She'd fish out the totem artifact from her satchel and send out her Pidgeot, if only to facilitate a channeling link long enough to have any chance of sensing anything. Though the wind might've felt a little different, maybe less hindered, she couldn't tell enough of a difference to really think much of it.

"Maybe slightly...? Even with channeling, I can't sense it like any of you can. As for the outdoorsy stuff, I guess I could probably find some berries or food that'd agree better? I feel like we have people with a better feel for that, though."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:24 pm
"That's correct. Even in our time the myth of Giratina, the entity Darts is a hybrid of, is not exactly a children's bedtime story, not unless the goal is to traumatize said child." Sub answered Monique, realizing she was likely unfamiliar with Giratina, many myths and legends likely forgotten in her world. Sub then turned his attention back to Darts, becoming slightly uneasy at his suggestion of actually handing him over. "I don't know, these are primitive people, compared to our time, but who knows if they actually have some sort of trick up their sleeve to actually contain you, or hell, even kill you. At this point in our 'adventures' I don't rule anything out." He responded.

When Darts commented on the 'energy feeling different' the Dark One cocked an eyebrow, looking over at Beau who confirmed he felt something similar, the man then meeting eyes with Larrimore who simply nodded. "I wrote it off as more land thriving in its natural state than in our time. La Rouche was fairly abundant in natural energies but nothing like it is here. As Bug hybrids we're very sensitive to our environments and I must admit, this place feels like heaven. Cozy even." The beetle man said. That might also explain why Amaranth might feel things a little different.

Sub considered this information for a bit, part of him felt like this was relevant to how they got back home. How precisely he didn’t know. With a sigh he thought they might as well make themselves comfortable here at this camp, as some of the others suggested, but before they could do that a very strange event would take place. The first thing anyone would notice was Darts’ jacket acting extremely active unprovoked, flapping around excitedly, Darts himself certainly realizing it was acting far more strange than normal. Several seconds after said jacket began to act up a bright flash of light appeared on the horizon and quickly expanded and stabilized into a dome of some kind of energy, just shy of a mile away from where they were, alongside the river.

“What in Darkrai’s black void is that?” Sub asked as he stared off at the strange anomaly that appeared on the horizon. His eyes were only pulled away by it after noticing Darts’ jacket attempting to pull it wearing in that direction, the sleeves frantically reaching out for it. The next thing anyone knew Darts was almost, or was, janked right off his feet and sent running/flying for the strange dome. “Uh what?” Sub asked no one in particular as he watched this take place. Concerned for what this could mean, considering Darts’ hybridism, the Dark One began to give chance. “Darts! What’s going on!?” He shouted at the hybrid as he attempted to catch up to him, however the gulf between them continued to expand.

There would be no stopping the jacket from pulling Darts right into the dome of energy and the Snagem leader himself would not delay in following his teammate inside. Those inside the dome would find themselves in a strange place where the inside is much darker than the outside, the dome itself a swirling purple color on the inside, and lightning-like energy crackling about, a wild storm of energy swirling all around. Beside that everything looked normal, they were on flat land alongside a river, only half the river inside of this ‘distortion’. Sub had noted some Bidoof in a panic attempting to flee the dome but the next thing he knew they vanished into thin air and in their place a quartet of Pokemon replaced them.

“Ooon!” Roared the Onix as it brought its tail down towards Darts and Sub, executing a Rock Throw.

“Lickiii!” A Lickitung as it would snatch Aile up in its tongue with Wrap and attempt to throw her at Amaranth.

“Ursaaa..” The Ursaring growl as it charged at Monique attempting to cut her down with its Slash.

“Haun haun haun!” The gas Pokemon almost cackled as it began to chuck small Shadow Balls at the rest of the Snagems, one after the other.

It was an ambush! …or was it?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:36 pm
Keiko had to admit she hadn't taken the time to sense her surroundings. Between worrying about her distracted husband and her newborn daughter, and trying to distract herself from said worrying by throwing herself into work for the group, she had yet to take in her environs. She started doing so, letting herself relax and take sight of everything around her, but the flapping of Dart's jacket made it hard to focus on anything else.

As soon as the Giratina hybrid was flung by his attire, Keiko panicked, and used Agility to try to catch up to him. Once in range, Keiko grabbed onto him and dug her tiny feet into the dirt, trying to put a stop to the incident. She only got herself drug along, however, and by the time she was able to regain her ffooting, she was right there in the apparent ambush with Darts and Sub. In a bid to defend herself, Keiko released Darts and jumped out of the way. Once she landed, she used her momentum to launch herself at the Onix, slamming an Ice Punch into its rocky hide. On contact, she'd try to leap off Onix to avoid any close-range counterattacks.

"I don't know what's going on, but I won't let you hurt my friends," Keiko insisted, talking more to the enemy Pokemon than the other Snagems. She quickly followed that up with some curses due to the pain in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:00 pm
Monique followed the team into the growing swirl of energy. Once it completed forming, Monique suddenly felt something brush very close to her. She turned around to find herself face-to-face with a massive brown bear with a tan circle prominently marking its chest.

Ursaring. Normal. The—

Monique couldn’t listen to the automated Pokédex. This thing was going to claw her head off if she didn’t pick up the pace. How rude! She quickly threw out Kalama. A Normal-type wouldn’t be able to touch a Ghost, right?

“Flamethrower!”

A stream of ghastly blue flames issued forth from the Alolan Marowak and made contact with the Ursaring, leaving it a bit charred-looking.

Ursaring responded with a Bulldoze, stampeding Marowak into the ground and stomping indiscriminately. It hurt, not least because it was a Ground-type move. Monique looked on, concerned. She did not expect a Ground-type move from a Normal-type bear. Kalama was slow to get up, so slow that the rampaging Ursaring was able to Bulldoze Marowak again before she could launch another attack.

Monique needed another strategy. She recalled the fainted Marowak and sent out the next Pokémon she could rely on. Castform. Is Ursaring somehow a… Ground-type now? She’d seen all sorts of weird things, and even the environment was unusual, so she couldn’t rule it out. Did some Pokémon have different types in the past or in these…bubbles?

“Rain Dance!” A soft mist began to cascade, even within the crackling area of energy. Ursaring used Slash again, clawing at the Castform.

“Weather Ball!” The rain coalesced into a massive aqueous sphere and slammed into the Hibernator Pokémon with force. The bear recoiled for a moment. The move clearly had done some damage—after all, it _was_ Weather Ball during weather—but it wasn’t super effective.

Ursaring went for a Slash again, but Aopuaʻa was still standing, even if a bit slow, and the next Weather Ball sent the bear flat to the ground. She wasn’t sure whether it was worth catching… Maybe some other Pokémon. She didn’t have all that many Poké Balls left, and she still wanted to get a Psychic-type before anything else happened.

She looked around nervously, leaving Aopuaʻa out in defense and hoping no other massive Pokémon emerged within this field of energy…  

MoniqueBrie

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:51 am
[Notice]

You may capture a Pokemon appearing in the space-time distortion, those available are: Eevee, Haunter, Onix, Ursaring, Lickitung, Croagunk, and Johtonian Sneasel.

Also you may roll between 1-35 to see what item your character may stumble upon in the distortion. If you roll a 33, 34, or 35 you may choose the item you find from the list yourself. List is in the spoiler below.

You will also receive Evo Points after any battles.

1. Star Dust
2. Star Piece
3. Comet Shard
4. Nugget
5. Pearl
6. Big Pearl
7. Tiny Mushroom
8. Big Mushroom
9. Red Shard
10. Blue Shard
11. Yellow Shard
12. Green Shard
13. Water Stone
14. Leaf Stone
15. Fire Stone
16. Thunder Stone
17. Dawn Stone
18. Moon Stone
19. Shiny Stone
20. Ice Stone
21. Dusk Stone
22. Protector
23. Metal Coat
24. Upgrade
25. Dubious Disc
26. Reaper Cloth
27. Razor Claw
28. Razor Fang
29. Electirizer
30. Magmarizer
31. King's Rock
32. Black Augurite

MoniqueBrie generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 28!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:21 am
After catching her breath from defeating the Ursaring, Monique looked and spotted something laying on the grass. She went over to pick it up and noticed that it was...

a Razor Fang!

She put the item in her bag and made a mental note to look into what it could do later.  

MoniqueBrie

TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 31!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:19 am
Onix responded to the Ice Punch at first with surprise, wondering what the weird, human-like Lopunny was doing trying to attack him. Then he did the closest approximation of shrugging his snake-like body could muster before using Rock Throw again, this time at the bunnygirl.

Keiko smirked, and crossed her arms in front of her, intending to use Endure, but the lone Pokeball in her purse erupted, ejecting Daedra who immediately responded with Draco Meteor to knock the rock away. As soon as that happened, Daedra turned on her trainer, lecturing her on the foolishness of putting herself in danger.

"Yeah, you're right," Keiko admitted, although she didn't really agree with Daedra. "I'm counting on you, then. Use Muddy Water!"

Daedra seemingly cheered as she gathered Water-type energy, causing muck-ridden water to spew forth from the ground, the move pulling from underground streams. Once the Sliggoo felt she'd gathered enough, she laughed the energy-infused wave of water at the Onix, who tried to Dig to avoid the attack. But, since the water came from underground, Daedra was able to flush the Onix out of its hole, dealing a lot of damage as a result.

Onix wasn't going to go out without a fight, despite feeling severely weakened already. Now that the fight wasn't nearly as one-sided, Onix decided to take its frustration out on the interferring Sliggoo by swiping its tail wildly at her, slowly infusing his tail with Dragon-type energy. Unfortunately, due to her snail-like body, Daedra couldn't dodge very many of the attacks, and ended up taking a significant amount of damage.

Keiko growled at the Onix, subconsciously drawing Ice energy into her right hand. As Onix finished his attack, Keiko leapt into the air, bearing her Ice Punch down at the Onix. "Leave my friend alone!" she shouted, striking Onix's face. This time, the ice stuck, and began spreading over Onix's body, causing him to become Frozen.

Keiko had to nurse her hand when she landed back on the ground. "Finish him!" Keiko shouted. Daedra did a leap of her own at that command, drawing Steel-type energy in her bulbous, shell-like back before landing back-first on the frozen Onix, shattering it with Iron Tail. Keiko didn't seem too pleased by the frozen rock chunks, however. "Is... he gonna be okay?" she asked.

Daedra said something in Pokespeak that sounded like 'he'll be fine', but Daedra didn't really care if the Onix was alive or not. Instead, she lectured her trainer again due to her leaping into danger a second time. "Yeah, lifting weights is all good and well, but I need to find an exercise that'll toughen up my hands,"[/]i Keiko mused. Daedra merely facepalmed, as that wasn't what she was trying to say at all.

Keiko started walking over to Daedra to recall her, but nearly tripped on a frozen chunk."Whoa!" she almost shouted, catching herself before bending down to pick up what turned out to be a King's Rock encased in ice. Upon seeing the item, Daedra used Sunny Day to put a ball of sunlight right above it. Keiko was a bit uncomfortable in the heat, but the ice melted, and Keiko put the King's Rock in her purse before recalling Daedra. She then looked around, hoping the other Snagems were alright.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff