Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
From One Apocalypse To Another (Xena's Backstory) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"There's very little magic here and yet it's rampant if you look in the right places. Lots of science. Sadly all that science has led to a zombie apocalypses. This world has none of the ghost type people you know of, so your father and others like him do not exist. There are mutants and monsters though."
"And that's where this thing you're searching is at?" Xena asked.

"Sure, let's go with that. Inside awaits a wonderful adventure I'm sure. Tell me, what do you look for in an adventure, Princess?"
"Whatever the wind takes me, I guess. Making friends along the way, maybe find a treasure or two." She said with a shrug. "And coming home with something great...maybe something that could restore life here." She then looked at Loc. "We should let Dad know about this door before we do anything crazy."

"Hm. Seems interesting. Sure. As for your father, you wouldn't want to take just a peek before would you? Who knows, maybe you'll find what you're looking for. I mean what I'm looking for."
She raised an eyebrow. "What would I be looking for in a zombie apocalyptic world?" She asked. "Besides, I can't open portals like Mom and Dad do. If something goes wrong, they'll have no idea that I'm trapped in a different dimension."

"I'll know. Don'tcha trust me?" Loc asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Sure, let's go with that. Inside awaits a wonderful adventure I'm sure. Tell me, what do you look for in an adventure, Princess?"
"Whatever the wind takes me, I guess. Making friends along the way, maybe find a treasure or two." She said with a shrug. "And coming home with something great...maybe something that could restore life here." She then looked at Loc. "We should let Dad know about this door before we do anything crazy."

"Hm. Seems interesting. Sure. As for your father, you wouldn't want to take just a peek before would you? Who knows, maybe you'll find what you're looking for. I mean what I'm looking for."
She raised an eyebrow. "What would I be looking for in a zombie apocalyptic world?" She asked. "Besides, I can't open portals like Mom and Dad do. If something goes wrong, they'll have no idea that I'm trapped in a different dimension."

"How do I know that you won't leave me behind if I were to peek in?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"How do I know that you won't leave me behind if I were to peek in?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes.

"That's the fun part, you wont." he said, his smile turning into a Cheshire grin. "Come on! Be adventurous. Don't be such a daddy's girl."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That's the fun part, you wont." he said, his smile turning into a Cheshire grin. "Come on! Be adventurous. Don't be such a daddy's girl."
Xena folded her arms over her chest while in thought. "Fine, I'll peek. But only if you tell me what it is you're looking for. I'll try to find this thing, but you're bringing me back if this turns out to be a wild goose chase."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena folded her arms over her chest while in thought. "Fine, I'll peek. But only if you tell me what it is you're looking for. I'll try to find this thing, but you're bringing me back if this turns out to be a wild goose chase."

"Ok. Well, I'm looking for something down in the sewers in an old maintenance room down there. A trinket really. An old pocket watch." Loc said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ok. Well, I'm looking for something down in the sewers in an old maintenance room down there. A trinket really. An old pocket watch." Loc said with a nod.
Xena gave a slight nod. "Alright, I'll find your trinket, but you better be ready to get me home after that. I'm not staying any more than necessary." She said before she then opened the door and went through the portal.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a slight nod. "Alright, I'll find your trinket, but you better be ready to get me home after that. I'm not staying any more than necessary." She said before she then opened the door and went through the portal.

"Wouldn't dream of it, Princess." Loc said. Once Xena was through the door he closed it, then whistling innocently, he disappeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Wouldn't dream of it, Princess." Loc said. Once Xena was through the door he closed it, then whistling innocently, he disappeared.
Once on the other side of the portal, Xena took a moment to look down at the city below her. "Find the pocket watch and get back." She said to herself. Why would Loc lose a pocket watch in a zombie apocalyptic world? In fact, why couldn't he had retrieved it himself? She sighed a bit before she flew off to the nearest manhole. "This pocket watch better be worth the trouble....Once I find it, I'm outta here."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Once on the other side of the portal, Xena took a moment to look down at the city below her. "Find the pocket watch and get back." She said to herself. Why would Loc lose a pocket watch in a zombie apocalyptic world? In fact, why couldn't he had retrieved it himself? She sighed a bit before she flew off to the nearest manhole. "This pocket watch better be worth the trouble....Once I find it, I'm outta here."

She would hear the sounds of zombies shuffling in the sewers and see them on the streets.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She would hear the sounds of zombies shuffling in the sewers and see them on the streets.
"Not even better than back home..." She muttered upon noticing the zombies. "What was Loc even doing in a place like this?" She would land in an empty alleyway to make her way to the closest manhole into the sewer.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Not even better than back home..." She muttered upon noticing the zombies. "What was Loc even doing in a place like this?" She would land in an empty alleyway to make her way to the closest manhole into the sewer.

In the sewer she would find the zombies, but they were easy to take out and as she continued on, she would meet someone unexpected.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

In the sewer she would find the zombies, but they were easy to take out and as she continued on, she would meet someone unexpected.
As she made her way into the sewers, she would take down any zombies that got in her way with her blade. "Such pests..." She muttered. All that was on her mind was just finding that pocket watch and go home. Little did she know, an unexpected encounter will take her on an adventure she won't forget.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

As she made her way into the sewers, she would take down any zombies that got in her way with her blade. "Such pests..." She muttered. All that was on her mind was just finding that pocket watch and go home. Little did she know, an unexpected encounter will take her on an adventure she won't forget.

So then we have the beginning of Cold Hunger and the end of Xena explaining her story to Zoey right before the incident with the bonies and the death of Splinter.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff