• Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:44 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

User Image

Hannah having seen enough rushed down the stairs and into the medic ward,"Odelia got stabbed by the spear!", she said her eyes wide,"She is pinned to the top deck!", she told adryn pointing upwards as if she couldn't believe it herself;

Odelia closed her eyes as the others argued around her,"You took them from me.. the only family I had for so many years... why..", the whispering voices asked, whom? as she would replied,"I want them back..", they asked whom? "What is my price?", she asked as they would reply how much? With a sigh Odelia who had done the bargaining of her griefing she grabbed a hold of the spear and began to pull it was a tough pull as if she was pulling fate back its self and you could hear her grunt and moan in pain as she Landon and Jim stood on edge Landon seeing all the blood thought his captain was going to die and Jim thought this may be it.. could she just die here? Before slowly but surely she managed to pull out the spear and a gasp of air came from her as she rolled over onto the deck her body trembling slightly from the pain as she used the spear to get herself up she began to sluggishly walked over to the liqour bar going inside she found a bottle of whiskey she poured half on the blood soaked wound and then drank the other half of the bottle like it was water before discarding it, she came out onto the deck her bloodied arm hang limp by her side as sweat drops showed the pain she was in as she pulled herself below deck; Landon raced over to her as she told him in a rough voice,"Stop!", she took in a deep breathe, "I be needing rest I'll be fine..", she whispered strutting down the stairs as Jim looked at her as if she was dcrazy,"We need the doctor she is going to bleed out!!", he told BoB; As unknown to many on the ship except those who were on that island and knew of her knew powers she had a healing factor.. which was already closing the wound;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:56 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn's eyes grew wide when he heard that the captain was stabbed by her own spear, making him get up from the bed with his hand on his chest. Wrapping his arm around Hannah, he spoke to her softly,"We sh-sh-should go see what exactly happened.."
Meanwhile, B.O.B. stood there with it's large arms crossed as it watched Odelia begin to pull out the spear. Tilting it's head, the large droid watched as the spear was completely pulled out, knowing that she must have promised a great deal to the spear and to the gods as she stood up and walked toward the alcohol storage room to fix herself up. Looking over at a surviving member of her old crew, who didn't know about her transformation in which when he was freaking out from her arm being limp, B.O.B. walked over to the pirate before speaking up,"You need not worry, Jim Hopkins..she will be fine after a short while...It's a long story but no time like the present to inform you, Silver, and everyone here...she has greek god blood in her..Dionysus bloodline."

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lady of Fortune'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Silver remained as stoic as he could upon seeing Odelia pull the spear out and walk off. when B.O.B. spoke of her lineage, Silver couldn't help but roll his eyes "more of his liqueur than blood through her veins" he said as he limped over to the side of the ship looking out to his as the crew cheered he was okay. Silver then turned to the others looking somber "good chunk of pirates had Olympians for parents or grandparents. myself being one of them" he said with a displeased glare at the sky "trust me it doesn't get easier" he said before rubbing his eyes and looked to Jim and, for a fleeting second, worry flashed on the man's face but it was quickly covered up by his stoic look before turning to Madi "i'll stay on board here, you're in charge ... don't go too hard on the men" he said with a playful smirk as Madi chuckled and nodded before going back on board "remember: Shipwreck Cove" he said as the Fortune sailed on as well as the other ships from Tortuga "the Court needs to be reformed sooner than planned"

the Doctor wasn't shocked as she headed out and followed Odelia as she knocked on her door before coming in not bothering to be polite and just looked sternly at her "i think it's time you learned a bit of history before you get another injury" she said as she went to make sure there was no infection as she talked about how the gods became corrupt and defeated. replaced for a few years but those replacements faded and the Olympians were nothing more than voids in the pits of Tartarus until a man named Xehanort emerged from the same place and took their darkness, cleansing them. "not long after that, Daichi took over. the gods may be ... pricks, but what happened to your crew ... was out of their control" she said before shaking her head and stood up "i don't make excuses for them, nor am i not asking you to be angry ... but you need to find out who you're really upset with, and why" she said before heading to the door before stopping "i may not know about pirates, but i know enough about you lot to know despite your tough shell, you have heart ... just don't forget it" she said before leaving and stepped on deck kicking a barrel at the bar and rubbing her face "i swear you lot are gonna drive me to another regeneration and i'm still getting used to this one"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:24 pm
MarcusEmyrs

Aussie Srives

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Jim watched odelia leaving them alone and around that time he seen hannah holding adryn he heard silver saying that alot pirates had some god blood maybe that is why they were so fearless or perhaps so famous.. He wasn't sure he walked over to the young pair and he smiled at them,"Hey.. its gonna be okay guys.. you want me to help ya?", he offered his shoulder and arm so adryn can lean on it they managed to head to the bar and sit him down,"This has been one h*ll of an adventure...", mummers jim as he sat down next to the pair of them,"If I was your age.. I think I'd be more frightened.", he confessed;

Hannah helped adryn up the stairs and once jim helped them to the table she turned her attention to him as she asked,"What happened?", she asked waiting for a full story;

Landon watched his captain limp down the stairs and he turned to the lot after silver said his speech,"We know the risk when we come onto the sea.. no god can truely control her we feel.. in our hearts she is her own being", said landon he turned to the group,"You are a strange lot but.. I do say you do care about captain.. I'm glad she has found others that can manage her", he smiled before descended the stairs heading to Odelia's chambers;

Odelia changed her s**t when she entered discarding the blood garment outside of her door when she lay down the doctor entered and checked her arm, she remained silent she didn't want to talk or thinks he wanted to sink to the bottom of the ocean and lay there forever; She heard a soft knock when the doctor left as she turned seeing Landon smiling as he entered,"Hello captain..", he said sitting on the floor near her,"Don't worry.. captain...", he told her,"I'll be right here..", he assured her as she let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes turning her body towards the keg of barrels as the ship gently swayed her to sleep in the rocking hammock; Her crewmate propped himself on the floor letting his head rest against the wood of the barrels as he gazed at the oppostie wall before him before dozing;

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"Yeah..unfortunately, our s-story has just begun..", Ardyn spoke up softly when he was finally relaxing at the bar, rubbing his chest softly before looking over at Hannah with a soft smile. Worried for the captain, Ardyn began to contemplate heading over to check on her but it seemed that this was not a good time. B.O.B. looked very warn in Ardyn's eyes as he noticed the large droid was still plugged it, using a oil can to lube up the gears and other joints to keep them limber. The large droid was definitely a slower type fighter but with that comes more defense and most of all, strength. This was when the young daemon boy pulled Hannah close to him as the barrel smacked against the bar, missing her only slightly as he turned to see the Doctor who had kicked it. Ardyn only sighed in relief before letting go of his friend before speaking up,"I umm..you look like y-y-...you need something to drink..get some water, please.."

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:22 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

wincing guiltily at Ardyn's reaction and frowned "sorry i ... didn't mean to kick it that hard" she said before sitting down "when i was young, i wanted to see the universe ... all of time and space just to see it all ... i ended up protecting it and you lot more than once. Daleks, Cybermen, Autons, Zygons ... so so many came to this planet. i spent more time protecting you lot than anything" she said before letting out a chuckle "still, doesn't mean i don't care ... humans are the only race in existence who can be ... amazing, terrible, brilliant, stupid, all at once just ... people ... but i keep forgetting you lot are still so young, you barely even begun to crawl, let alone stand" she said as Silver, who overheard, scoffed "perhaps ... you see us in how wherever you come from has advanced, still doesn't mean we can't move forward no matter how little ... compared to a hundred, two hundred years ago, we're not crawling, we're running"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Before the doctor came up the stairs Jim was relaying the information on how Odelia got stabbed with the spear catching hannah and adryn up on it as he listened to the doctor compare in strange ways, he glanced over at silver not picking up on the doctors talk as she said something about regeneration and talking about space and time; He remained silent wondering what happened to cause Odelia to pitch a fit,"What did.. that guy say to her..", he replied quietly to himself;

Hannah gasped as adryn pulled him closer to her instead of getting angry at the doctor she seemed rather dazzled at being so close to her crush so she just blushed her way into dizziness and forgot her anger instantly but when the doctor began to speak she listened slowly and made out the words and conversation going on, looked over at the doctor her eyes big,"Wow Doctor you have been around for a very long long time.. don't you ever get lonely?", she asks seeing as in her head it was that the doctor had been around for several thousands of years from the sounds of it, or perhaps just several centuries;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:27 pm
User Image

User Image
:.Disguise.:
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

It was quite a long day as the large droid watched the Doctor explain her existence to the children, along with Silver's questioning her logic. It was true on what both was saying but yet, compared to other creatures of the universe, the human race was more stuck in quicksand, trying to move. Watching as Ardyn was blushing softly, placing both hands behind his head with a large smile on his face to cover the blushing, B.O.B. only shook it's large head as the droid walked into it's little office.
Sitting in the chair only fit for it's figure, the droid let the cable do it's job to charge it's body as it began to hear communications of old Frequencies. This was quite strange as it seemed that the Diamond Dogs haven't used any of these frequencies since the MotherBase fell thirteen years ago. Listening closely, the large droid began to listen in on what exactly the situation was. The Diamond Dogs live...at least for now as it seems that a few of the squad members were captured by guards. Listening in, the droid also overheard that Captain Vincent, Lady Mitsuki, and the Jedi, Simon, had arrived which they were going to help break Artis and his squad out of the prison. The droid sat there, quietly as it began to take as many notes as possible to help.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:04 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

the Doctor only had a sad look in her eyes as she remained silent and looked out to sea, even Silver looked at her curiously "i'm over two thousand years old, give or take ... i had friends, people who'd travel with me sometimes ... but never for long. sometimes ... they leave, which they should ... get on with their lives ... some just forget, or rather forget ... but mostly ... mostly they just break my hearts" she said before taking in a deep breath "plus i got K-9, not very lonely now is it?" she said with a convincing smile but Silver noticed otherwise. deciding i was best to leave her be, he looked over to Jim "i wouldn't worry about your sister ... stubborn as she is, she's also resilient" he said before leaning against the railing and got out an apple from one of the barrels and tossed him one "a raging storm may be terrifying on the outside, but at its center is always calm ... it just takes time"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:15 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

User Image

Jim frowned as he heard the doctor's story something within him seemed to break off alittle as the story of this person touched his heart he felt bad for someone who had to live for so long.. and lose so many in many different ways; Looking up he followed silver over to some barrels as he was tossed an apple, as he caught it he rolled it between his fingers and listened to him compare odelia to a storm,"I honestly hope your right..", he said leaning against the rail with him he tucked the apple in his pocket not very hungry at the moment and more sick of worry,"She is crazier than I thought Honestly..", he told him,"Maybe.. a little to much to handle.. no wonder ma didn't talk about her child hood much", he gave a soft chuckle a young odelia running around on the sandy shores of Lantern strong and cause chaos along with her roundy bunch of boys;

Hannah felt a sympathetic heart go out to the doctor and doing what any child would do in that situation and thinking of nothing else she could think of she walked over and wrapped her arms around the doctors torso leaning her head under the crook of her arm and gave her a soft squeeze,"You have us..", she told her,"You have us now.. and I can live for a very very long time I promise I wont ever forget you", she told the doctor;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"A-a-And I won't f-forget you either..", Ardyn spoke up, leaning his arm against the bar as he just looked over at his friends. Letting out a small smirk on his face, the young daemon boy closed his eyes softly to see the similar image going through his head. The image of the man in the black cloak and a shorter woman standing in front of the castle of hollow bastion. The image showed that it was night time but all of a sudden, a scythe flew straight toward the view of Ardyn's eyes which he opened them to see that he was back on the ship with his friends. Shaking his head softly, he kept quiet before taking a sip of his water,"W-Where to now?"

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

the Doctor couldn't help but smile at the two children's dedication and tatted their shoulders. when Ardyn asked where they were going next, the Doctor took in a breath "well ... wherever it is, one thing's for sure ... i landed here ... right into a threat that could spell out danger for the whole universe" she said before grinning like a mad woman "new regeneration, same old thing"

with a slight smirk, Long John took out a knife and carved a slice of own apple before looking over to Jim "it's amazing how blurred the line between clever and crazy are ... i think our physician friend is a great example of that" he said before eating his slice "this life ... it changes you, Jimbo ... hardens your heart, steels your emotions ... believe it or not i was once a coward, a clever coward with a low tolerance for pain but a coward none the less. your sister, she hasn't opened up to anyone besides her crew. they were all she trusted, even when she met me it took ... god, i don't even remember how long for her to realize i was at least more trustworthy than most pirates" he said before looking back to his apple and carving another piece "trust, Jim ... it's a commodity that she barely invested in. even for kin ... loyalty even more so i believe, except, again, for her crew" he said before laying the knife down and just took a bite of the apple before surveying Jim "you're a good kid, kind heart and obviously very heroic ... i heard she threw you in the bring for trying to come and get me. i appreciate that but even if that mechanical ... person hadn't have come i'd have found my own way ... i don't die easy, even without this" he said looking down to his own mechanical P.E.G. leg and what it meant that he needed it. looking back up again, he only gave a slight smirk "don't ever change Jim" he said then grabbed his crutch and hobbled up to the helm and grabbed it and steered them to Shipwreck Cove

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:33 pm
MarcusEmyrs

Aussie Srives

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Hannah looked up at the doctor smiling as she nodded her head finally letting her go,"I suppose we will have fun regardless if we are all together..", she then said quietly not seeing BoB about,"Where did BoB go?", asked the blonde turning about to check out the deck and not seeing him but seeing a toddling silver go to the helm and sail them away;

Jim looked over at silver and nodded his head smiling,"I will try not to captain", he promised him; He looked out over the railing gazing at the beauty of the sea feeling the breeze as it filled the sails of the ship, he turned to see the others gathering about as it seemed they would be heading off to shipwreck cove and he went over to sit at the bar and listen to the conversation that would most likely ensue as they headed to shipwreck cove...

Hours later they were on the rocky beaches of shipwreck cove what seemed like a massive jagged mountain sticking out of the ocean with small vegetation; There was massive caves that seemed to lead them into a bay and when you entered there inside was a wooden structure with arrays of lamp lights a tiny city nestled within a place where a pirate could hide out or converse a place where a 'meeting' would take place if there was a pirate court; Odelia who had another training session with Dara in her mind finally woke up groggy and feeling rather pained the numbness had began to take ahold of her; She slowly shifted in her hammock pulling herself into a sitting position she stared at the floor board with little interest before standing slowly feeling that she would be needed on deck; Her shoulder, which was sore, was all but healed, Though she still walked with a slowness that could only be taken in as an affective depression; Her mood would be soured for weeks most likely; She walked up the stairs stumbling past a sleeping Landon who had dozed off, as she emerged onto deck she didnt have the heart to look anyone into the eyes but she found herself head behind the bar and begin to take up bottles of different concoctions as she made herself a rather fanciful but strong mixed drink;

Jim had been cleaning up on deck as he was scrubbing the deck boards learning how to be an essential cabin boy on board a pirate ship, looking up he seen odelia and turned to her not sure what to say as she prepared herself a mixed drink he pulled himself up and walked over wiping his hands on the rag that he used to wipe the sweat from his brow,"Hey..", he said softly as he approached, she began to down her drink,"Did...you sleep well?", he asked looking up concerned as she let out a exhale of breathe as the glass clinked onto the island counter while she stared at the empty glass ignoring him;

At that moment Hannah's high pitched voice could be heard from the crows nest,"LAND HOOOO", she then used a rope to slide down from the crows nest landing on the deck her boots making a thud from the descend as she raced over to them,"We are here!!", she called only to see Odelia her mouth opened to say something and then she shut it,"Glad to see you are doing better..", she said quietly as she passed her on her way over to Adryn;

Jim looked up as he seen shipwreck cover coming into view, he would have neve thought they reach it so soon he thought a few days out at sea, but it seemed the ocean was on their side today... He glanced over in silver's direction for guidance on the situation not getting a reaction out of Odelia;

Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff