Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Healing District [Hospital][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                              They both changed their names, their identities, since coming here. It was... interesting, to say the least, though he found it fitting. It was a new world, and they were living new lives. To leave behind the moniker of old Clans made sense, and he could not judge her for it.

As for how he knew? Well--

"This... is how I know," he began to whisper, shutting his eyes tightly before opening them once more. They were overcome by a shade of red, with a black circle surrounding the pupil, and a single black tomoe swirled around it. Like this, he could see her chakra. Something about it felt familiar, almost ominous, like the people he'd known growing up. On the one hand, his father was a Hyuuga, with an Uchiha mother. And his own mom was an Uzumaki. He had been exposed to a great deal since early youth -- of so many powerful clans within the Hidden Leaf.

Kagerou reminded him of them; of those people he'd known at a very early age. Whenever Kirisei found himself among them and theirs, in the confines of their enclaves, he would encounter girls of stoic greatness much like her. It was only a guess, though, based on the feeling. He didn't expect to be right, and in a way, he wasn't. He thought she had the sharingan. It turned out, he was woefully mistaken.

"A-as for how I fell down the stairs, w-well... um..."

This bit was embarrassing. Very embarrassing.

"Well, I was in the Kage's office, and then... he... she... they told everyone to get out! They didn't want to be disturbed. I was so anxious, especially since I just got my headband, that I practically flew out of the office, tebaisa! And my feet weren't matching my brain; I just... plopped down the stairs. And now, somehow, I have this," he said, referring to his sharingan. The Uzumaki was... stressed.

"I have the Hyuuga's white eyes normally, tebaisa. But my family always wondered why I couldn't use the Byakugan; I was deemed a failure, a genetic... um, abnormation? Something like that, tebaisa. Now, I guess I know why." The boy sighed. Kirisei, Satoru, Christian. It didn't matter, though he'd been called Kirisei and Christian for so long now... the name Satoru Hide didn't belong.

"Call me Kirisei," he said, nodding once. "And also, heal me, tebaisa! I've been stuck in this bed for so long -- I need to train these eyes! It's kind of cool that I have them, can't let that go to waste. I wonder how I suddenly...?" Right. Near death trauma. That was how his cousin, Yukiko, had unlocked hers. The Uzumaki exhaled a soft breath; he felt like a ridiculous... genetic splice. At least, upon seeing his white eyes, he'd fool most opponents into thinking he was something that he wasn't. But the Uzumaki really needed less genetic mixes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:42 pm
User Image
Shadow's scowl only encouraged Kagerou's smile. She watched the finicky stray turn away with a huff. However, for all of his apparent displeasure, he didn't leave. Why was that?

Shadow had come to her, someone he'd only really talked to twice... possibly thrice if the letter could be counted. For Kagerou, even just speaking to someone once was more than enough reason for her to express concern over their well-being. For Shadow, though, she had always thought that wasn't the case. Sure, after what she'd seen him do with her own two eyes, she was sure he wasn't as cold as the popular gossip, at least the gossip back in Kiri, painted him to be, but to care and to be one to seek company were not the same. She could be wrong, but she had never expected Shadow to be one to actively seek another's attention, at least not to the point of waiting. However, when she analyzed his behavior from the other angle, the angle where he absolutely needed to see someone, then it made sense. With Jack gone, no news from Inka, and only a portion of Kiri's residents in Arashi, Kagerou found it easy to imagine that she would be next on the list.

So Shadow had really wanted to talk to someone, and the common thread connecting everything he spoke of regarded staying or leaving this village. Just what could possibly be making this choice so dire? Why did Shadow so badly want to stay even as he felt so very compelled to leave?

Just now, after he turned away with a huff, he spoke of misgivings over whether or not he'd be expected. A little while ago, Kagerou couldn't tell if he agreed with her reasons or if he felt offended by them, as if he accused her of leaving Kirigakure behind. At the start of all of this, he had revealed that he would rather leave than take Storm's headband, but again, he had come to her instead of simply going away.

Just what was his problem?

Kagerou didn't mean this in any kind of rude or snide way, of course. It was a genuine question born out of genuine concern. He could have easily just chosen to leave Arashigakure without a single glance back. If he had done so, then he wouldn't be looking like he was now, with eyes full of doubt just as much as they were with willful defiance. It looked like he was just forcing himself to be here.

These were the thoughts that crossed Kagerou's mind shortly after she teased Shadow about his appearance, filling the interval between her joke and Shadow's response.

Her head tilted to the side at the reason Shadow gave and then turned so that her profile faced Shadow as a light, thoughtful, "Hmmm," hummed out from between her lips. Studious red eyes remained steady on Shadow's expressions, though. Kagerou had the distinct feeling that Shadow only gave a substitute answer, or at most only part of the answer, and as result her smile fell for a few brief seconds. It returned shortly after, though, when she accepted that maybe she wasn't in a position to try and pry any further.

Eyes no longer trying to pierce through Shadow's demeanor, Kagerou sighed and answered to the best of her ability, which wasn't much at all. "Trust is always a finicky variable, and... um... to be honest, I think you might have more experience with that than me. Your past being what it is and all... No one can change their past, though. They can only choose their present and future, including the people they want to build trust with. I'm sure, if you can gain the trust of the right people in this village, then they will stand by you, and- Oh!"

Some hospital personnel crossed through the park carrying a bunch of used and flattened cardboard boxes, at which Kagerou's eyes brightened with a… pretty obvious idea. She excused herself briefly to retrieve a box and returned with it. "Eheheheh," was all she said as she held up the box proudly, carefully interested in Shadow's reaction to the prop.
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

. . .
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 570/635
Stamina Pool: 350/370

Clone Chakra Pool: 35/35
Stamina Pool: 20/20

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Royal Taorito

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:29 am
User Image
While the one who wished to be known as Kirisei placed special important on the choice to change or keep old names, for Kagerou, it had been something very practical. If she could help it, then she didn't want to attract the attention of those with interest in the famed eyes of the Uchiha.

As such, Kagerou understood very well why Kirisei whispered as he opened his eyes. She said not a word further about them, and merely nodded in understanding. Smiling, as she ever was.

She had assumed, naturally, that Kirisei had experienced something earlier in his life that had awakened the eyes. Something potentially traumatic. Likely, a seriously severe situation. Perhaps one of grave danger. Common as it might be for those of the shinobi profession, he nevertheless had her sympathies for having gone through something so difficult at such a young age.

So when she pieced two and two together even before the victim had, Kagerou naturally held back her laughter, but her eyes widened as they brightened with her suppressed enjoyment and her smile grew, taking on a more animated character even though they remained firmly shut. It was... What a great and lively way to awaken one's Sharingan. A feeling like that. Of course, with the unexpectedly light nature of such an awakening, she couldn't help but laugh how dark her own expectations had been, but it would be rude to interrupt the poor genin she spoke to. Not to mention, it would be awful if he misunderstood and his self-esteem took a hit.

Though, when Kirisei suddenly became so lively about training, Kagerou could no longer hold back the light, "Hahahaha," that escaped her self restraint. At least, she couldn't hold back without being drearily serious, at least. Still, he had sighed, and Kagerou had not missed that. While still joyously, she expressed her sympathies with a pat on the bed-ridden Kirisei's head. "There, there. It is a blessing that you received your eyes in such a manner. Among other things, it will certainly make for a good story in the future. Mhm~" As she spoke, she stood up."And I wouldn't consider those who were unable to awaken their bloodlines a failure of any sort. Medically speaking, it is more than common to pass genetic requirements for a bloodline limit but live one's entire life without awakening it. Practically speaking, in my experience, those without bloodlines are just as strong as those without." Surveying the damage with a new purpose in mind now, Kagerou paused for a minute to muse quietly. The legs were easy. The bruises as well. The really tough parts would, naturally, be the head and neck. "The hidden medical arts can indeed accelerate the recovery of the body," Kagerou began lecturing as hand seals came together, chakra infused into her hands, and was delivered into Kirisei's body, "but they are costly, energy-wise. Naturally, barring emergencies that require quick patient turnover, one must expect to heal at the natural pace. However, since you are just a genin, I'll give you a free pass. The first days are some of the most important, after all. Of course, it also helped that your story was quite entertaining~". Entertaining as well as Kirisei appearing to be a genuinely good person. "I must stress again, however, that you must be careful with your health. Furthermore, do not expect such a quick hospital stay next time." From the legs to the torso to the arms to the head and neck, Kagerou healed the bones that had been set into place by the doctors and nurses previous. Then, once again with a different technique for the flesh, clearing the bruises and healing the torn muscles.

Then she was done. Well, almost. "Hold still." Kagerou instructed clearly as she gently removed the medical collar and bandages around Kirisei's neck and head, lest he be antsy and move before she was certain. With her own hands and eyes plus a diagnosis technique, Kagerou surveyed exactly what was the condition of the possible nerve damage in the neck area. "Hm... As I thought. Well, you can move, but be careful. The damage here will heal, but it's still tender for now. Avoid physical exertion when you can--yes, this includes martial training--for the next week or so and try to keep your neck straight when you can. Hold your book up when you're reading. Mind your sleeping posture. That sort of stuff." The main concern was the head, but in a lot of ways, the same advice applied to the rest of the body. As such, when Kagerou released Kirisei from the confines of the medical equipment, she gave similar advice. The bones are healed but still tender. His muscles are going to sorely regret overexertion. So on and so forth. Of course, everything she said erred on the side of caution. That is to say, Kirisei would probably be fine so long as he was just careful with his body.

Although, there was one thing that could be done that would repeal everything Kagerou said. A solution that Kagerou suggested once Kirisei was free from his physical bonds, "Granted, if you'd like, I could also just train you here on the hospital grounds for the next few days. It would erase the need to be concerned about everything I had just told you." Her smile. She was always smiling, but somehow, it seemed ominous now. "Also, I can help you with your eyes. Though, I'd only be able to tell you what you should be able to do and how to do it, so I wouldn't fault you for wanting to find someone who can give you a practical demonstration."
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

. . .
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Chakra Pool: 605/635
Stamina Pool: 370/370

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

The Wild Hunt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:24 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:

tab"N...now hold on, not this again bloop!" A familiar racket at the hospitals entrance. Additionally a familiar voice for one of the hospitals workers especially the bloop. Katelyn was now unfortunately witnessing first hand the reputation of the squid man. As she was approached by another nurse that created a bodies length of distance between the two of them. Simultaneously she would be bombarded with a bunch of questions from said nurse. "Oh you poor thing! What did he do to you? Did he take your clothes? Did he hurt you? Did he touch you anywhere? It's okay you don't have to tell me, we have one of the best psychiatric teams available. What with her otherwise innocent sensei being accused of such heinous things these were likely the 'unsavory rumors' he'd mentioned before he and Hailee had their exercise. Although at least the harassment was verbal and less physical. He likely had Kagerou to thank for than. "Ah...L..listen bloop, she just received some minor injuries and I was hoping she could get them treated is all bloop." The nurse guarding the entrance did the thing with her fingers implying she had eyes on him. You know the one, what with the thing that was supposed to be the peace sign and all. Of all places with prejudice towards the man the hospital was the worst, with good reason of course. His track record here from his past was extensive...even though 3/4ths of the incidents weren't intentional or directly his fault.

tab

tab

tab

tab

Chakra:835/835❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:705/705❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 5280/5880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:37160/37160

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ○ Celestial Brush State: [0]
                                                                  ○ Dip in Ink: [0]
                                                                  ○ Kaimon: [0]
                                                                  ○ Reflex: +12 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                                                  ○ Speed: +13 { Passive: Capped at 12}
                                                                  ○ Strength: +4
                                                                  ○ Fort: +0
                                                                  ○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.3
                                                                  ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Strength Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.3
                                                                  ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ○ Kamakiri no Tsume: Strength Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ○ Kamakiri no Tsume: Speed Bonus: 0.3
                                                                  ○ Advanced Whirlwind Training: All Speed Bonuses Granted from Jiyūgata Senpū are mirrored in Reflex
                                                                  ○ Switchblade: Once per post, ignore speed detriment caused by a Jiyūgata Senpū technique
                                                                  ○ Perfecting Balance: Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Ninjutsu: +2
                                                                  • Class Ninjutsu: +3
                                                                  • Class Bloodline: +3
                                                                  • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender

•Inscriptions of Power
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Inku-ire Kesei: Iron Blend: Formation Giant Squid: B [-40 Ch]
                                                                  • Formless Tentacles: D [-10 St]

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                  Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                                                  Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                                                  ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves : {Equipped}
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]:Nature Summoning Water: S
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract:
                                                                  Conisigners:
                                                                  Shiro Chosokabe
                                                                  Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Iron Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                                                  Apprentice: Tailor

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                                                  φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank A
                                                                  φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Tentacles: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Senbon: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Scythe: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Chopsticks: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Whip: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Long-Staff: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Wire: Rank A
                                                                  φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

KateIyn
                                                                  HeadlessKoko
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Invisibility 100
    • Waffles! 25
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:44 pm
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image

Walking into the hospital, Hailee was met with a nurse right away, apparently accusing Toso of the actions done on her. So this is what he meant by those rumors being held against him? She would laugh awkwardly, but of course she tried to get the nurse to understand she was misunderstanding his intentional actions. "No! It's not like that! He was helping me train, and we both agreed to spar a bit, that's all. I can promise you he did nothing bad!" Hailee awkwardly spoke, trying to get the nurses to see that they were seeing him in all the wrong lights. She had no idea what to do, like this whole shenanigan was weirdly odd to her. More than likely, it was his appearance to where others assumed. Even she thought the same thing kinda when first meeting him, that's gotta be mad hard to be viewed like that while trying to go to different places. She listened as Toso explained her needing to be checked on some minor injuries, nodding her head in agreement rather sluggishly. It didn't seem the nurses were buying his words, so she tried to wave her hands around to prove he was right, but she tried whatever she could to get them to see he meant no harm. "Y-yeah..could I get a checkup on that? He is a good person, I promise!" Hailee spoke while grinning with a kinda awkward face, she only hoped these nurses would at least believe her words how he meant no harm At least than they would be even, since he did help train her.
    User Image
        ✧  「 company. Toso
        ✧  「 location. Hospital
        ✧  「 emotions. Awkwarrd
        ✧  「 Chakra 221/255
        ✧  「 Stamina 227/245

ooc corner
    --

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:25 pm
    User Image
    Understanding that having her hovering was probably doing nothing for Kirisei's peace of mind, Kagerou smiled at the still deciding Kirisei and encouraged, "Well, I'll leave you alone to rest. Don't be shy about saying hi," before stepping out. She didn't leave any means of contacting her, but it shouldn't be too difficult. No matter what she was doing on any given day, she usually circulated back to the hospital at some point or another. Plus, she was friendly, so most of the staff wouldn't mind passing along a message to her.

There was a second reason to her leaving Kirisei. Though, it was less of a full reason and more of an excuse, one that went unsaid. Loud noises out in the hall seemed as good a pretext as any to end the awkward silence between the two of them.

Also, there was the matter of her clone. It had been gone for some while. Though, in such a case, Kagerou assumed it was nothing for her to worry about. Through process of elimination based on what exactly her clone would be able to accomplish, she figured it was just having a friendly chat somewhere.

As she rounded the corner, Kagerou heard two familiar very voices, a hospital personnel's and the signature monotone of Mr. Squid dude, plus one not so familiar one, speaking loudly above the rest of the crowd. Seeing that she knew Toso, she casually interjected herself into the conversation, commenting freely, "Ara ara~ What's going on here?" as she approached with an easygoing yet well-balanced gait. She was smiling, as always, and gave the young child a friendly nod in greeting. "I never thought I'd see you twice in the same day, Toso~"

The earlier nod wasn't just for greeting. With that nod, Kagerou got a glance at the scantily dressed genin's condition. Just minor injuries. Well, that should be easy enough.

"I'm free now, so I can handle these two," Kagerou offered her services, one that she managed to convince the nurses to accept after she pulled them away to discuss a few things out of the earshot of the other two. It was just some official stuff, like ensuring the safety of the child and assuring the nurses that she knew how to proceed with cases of child abuse.

Once the group of medical personnel split, the others going back to record the new patient or whatnot and Kagerou returning within conversation distance of Toso and his charge, Kagerou introduced herself to the little one, "Hello, I'm Kagerou, and I'll be helping you today. It's nice to meet you."
    ❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

. . .
    ❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Chakra Pool: 605/635

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

["The Wild Hunt"

NecroPlant

Katelyn

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:54 am

User ImageUser Image

~Current Theme Music~:

tab"When you've employ at one of the most frequented establishments by shinobi it would make sense to run into familiar faces again would it not? Bloop. Truthfully had you any desires to see me you could conscript a stealthy unit to inflict injury and illness upon my person. bloop. Ah, but I find it doubtful you'd be capable of such deviousnesses. bloop" Toso said with the same demure as always, he appeared to have cooled down from the earlier endeavor. Kagerou would have Hailee to thank for that. "Speaking of, this is Hailee, we recently had a session involving the intricacies of looking before one leaps. bloop. If it would do you no trouble she'd received some minor lacerations from said endeavor." He'd look down to Hailee and Amorette after Kagerou gave her introduction Toso found it that it would be best if Hailee herself properly introduced herself as oppose to him doing it.

tab He'd raise his head once more to adjust his glasses as the topic of small talk would be incited whilst Kagerou would tend to her wounds. "I had promised her a congratulatory luncheon for her exemplary performance. Though simultaneously I find it killing two birds with one stone if I extend the offer to you as well for my behaviorisms earlier. Bloop." It didn't show, but it seemed the squid man had harbored some guilt to his earlier dismissals toward Kagerou earlier. Though one wouldn't be able to tell outright as always. Still the subject matter of the Gyuki and the twin kages were still likely an evident sore subject and bringing them up not would likely impose upon the mood. He may have cooled his ink jets but that didn't mean there weren't still some wounds that better left mentioned at a bar table than a hospitals servicing center. Still not mentioning it now was all a matter of tact, and whether that was something Kagerou was well versed in. Which was something Toso himself was not by any means proficient in. As would be evidenced with his next actions.

tabPlacing his hands on Hailee's bare shoulders and giving them a friendly squeeze from behind that may have perhaps been a bit surprising. "Less of course you find yourself a tad jealous that I'm infringing on our date Hai-chan." As if a wave filled the room any other medical workers in the proximity looked at the man with faces that seemed equatable to having just sucked on a sour lemon. With the secretary pulling up the phone with a finger seemingly ready to shoot for the numbers of the KPD. Toso would of course immediately let go of Hailee and raise his hands in a manner akin to being arrested. "Nnnn..now hold on it was just I joke I would never fraternize with students in such a manner bloop." The secretary matching her hawk like eyes with Kagerou with an itchy trigger finger. Essentially she'd been labeled the one responsible for the squid mans presences in the hospital and with the most sound judgment when it came to making decisions about him.

tab

tab

Chakra:835/835❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:705/705❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 5280/5880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:37160/37160

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ○ Advanced Whirlwind Training: All Speed Bonuses Granted from Jiyūgata Senpū are mirrored in Reflex
                                                                  ○ Switchblade: Once per post, ignore speed detriment caused by a Jiyūgata Senpū technique
                                                                  ○ Perfecting Balance: Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.

• Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Blood Bender

•Inscriptions of Power

~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  Conisigners:
                                                                  Shiro Chosokabe
                                                                  Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

KateIyn
                                                                  HeadlessKoko
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:30 pm
    User Image
    Good luck when you wake up and realize all that you've lost. xxxxxxxxxx Shining lies are what you're made of. I hope it's worth the price that it costs.
    Funny how history ends in an instant, how something so close can end up so distant.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

T W E N T Y - O N E S I L E N T G U A R D I A N
    S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
    A - R A N K S E A L E R - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

[x] Much to my surprise, Kagerou seemed to understand what I was talking about. So did that mean she'd gotten the letter after all? That brought a small but weird sense of relief. That she could still speak to me, and trust me, even after reading that I had murdered the former Mizukage. More than that, the only person I had ever considered family. But I supposed we all knew, in some way, that it was meant to happen. That it had to happen. He was losing control of himself, and was a threat not only to himself but everyone around him as well. He could warp reality with a thought, and that wasn't a power anyone should have, especially not someone who nearly destroyed a city because he didn't get enough sleep.

I watched her out of the corner of my eye. She was trying to analyze me, figure out my motives maybe. But to be honest I didn't even know what my motives were. Why I was so resistant to staying, or even just leaving. I had almost no ties to the village. There was nothing there for me but an authoritarian nature that I didn't mesh with. I could easily leave. But I felt compelled to stay. Why?

Weirdly, I felt a small desire to cry, to hide myself away. Everything was overwhelming suddenly, and Kagerou's sudden change of subject, dodging the answers I hoped for yet again didn't help. My gaze followed her as she retrieved a box from a staff member carrying the cardboard sheets likely to a dumpster somewhere. Returning with the item in hand, she chuckled mischievously and held it up to me, watching me carefully for my reaction. That action caused something to slide into place, something I felt I'd been missing. I became resolute.

A small, sad smile touched my tired expression, allowing my emotions to show through for the first time in a long time. The pain I was in, the exhaustion, the loss and loneliness. Everything, for just a few seconds. I gently grasped the cardboard in her hands, pushing it aside, and pulled her into a tight embrace. I found myself shaking slightly, maybe some strange combination of worry for being forceful, anxiety of my actions, and a variety of suppressed emotions. It lasted longer than my smile, but not by much, and when I let her go again, I diverted my gaze away.

Then, taking a deep breath, I forced myself to look back at her. "Sorry for bothering you," I said softly, and turned away. But I paused before actually moving away. "And... thanks, for everything. I don't think I ever got to say that." And I left, my decision made. I had a target to find, and hiding in a village that wanted anything but to help me wasn't going to help me find him. People were probably better off forgetting I existed anyway. After all, I was my namesake.

[Exit]

tab .CHAKRA : 1465 / 1470 .STAMINA : 1020 / 1020 .STATUS : None

tab .AC : 90220 .RYO : 両30630 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : Bruising on torso and arms. .MOOD : Neutral

▀▀▀I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Techniques Used:

HeadlessKoko

▀▀▀Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Invisibility 100
    • Waffles! 25
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:48 pm
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image

Hailee's ears perked, picking up on a nearby voice moving closer, turning to see one of the nurses spotting Toso, someone who was apparently recognized by her. She didn't seem to scorn him so that was good, maybe she knew him. She watched as all the nurses scrambled together, having some sort of secret meeting or something like that. Once that was through, Toso greeted the two upon the nurse with there names, and the reason why they were now here, at the hospital. Though, he could of explained it a bit better, felt offensive when he was speaking of learning to look before leap into action. Was there something wrong with winging it? Hailee watched simultationally between the conversation of both, seems Toso must have caused some sort of commotion with the nurse here, but what it was would probably forever remain a mystery. Oh well! She watched the guy place his hands on her shoulder, seeming to joke around calling it a date. Of course, that suggestion in turn seemed to provoke the other nurses, they certainly believed his words to be true, even though they were sarcastic. He totally walked into that one on his own though, she had no idea how to even go about responding to that, and now that she thought about it, he was kind of a weirdo teacher. "Well this is awkward." She spoke up soon after, the looks of the nurses setting upon him made it feel too awkward to even properly respond. Though, she turned to Kagerou to break any ice. "Hii, it's nice to meet you too, Kagerou. Thank you, much appreciated." Hailee grinned, appreciative of the help she was aiding in. She was a friendly nurse!
    User Image
        ✧  「 company. Toso, Kagerou
        ✧  「 location. Hospital
        ✧  「 emotions. Satisfied
        ✧  「 Chakra 226/255
        ✧  「 Stamina 231/245

ooc corner
    Necro; You got the name confused with my user. 😅

HeadlessKoko
    NecroPlant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:11 pm
    User Image
    A playful eyebrow was raised at Toso's suggestion on how Kagerou could procure a meeting with him. It appeared she was taking it as a joke. Quite cheery and light-hearted, Kagerou giggled at the reaction Toso got from the staff when he put a hand on the young one's should and made his rather unfortunate quip. He had it coming for him.

"Indeed, this is awkward," Kagerou agreed to the little one's words with a smile, slipping the comment in right before her greeting.

After Hailee said her greetings, Kagerou responded "You're welcome. Though, perhaps save the appreciation for after I've treated your wounds... May I?". A gesture at Hailee's injuries would make it clear that Kagerou wanted to examine her body. Once receiving the permission, she would gently reach over and proceed with the examination. The wounds didn't seem severe at all, and Kagerou's eyes and hands confirmed her predictions. [1/3 Assist the Hospital C]

She appeared quite adept at these examinations. Not only was she performing it with neither equipment nor techniques, Kagerou also chatted away casually with Toso and she looked over Hailee's various injuries. Of note was how she chose to reply in kind with Toso's joke. "I believe you're overestimating my power and sorely judging my method of achieving such ends. Conscripting a unit, no matter how stealthy, to cause injury to your person leaves too many risks, risks I have no reason to go to when I have already registered your name under patients with potential mental diagnoses." Toso had been the first to suggest such extreme measures. This was well within the means of just playing around, right? [2/3 Assit the Hospital C]

Kagerou's light smile seemed to suggest that she thought so. "It was quite easy," she added, "Your infamy became your undoing when I made the request. The staff only asked for the bare minimum instead of requiring I run you through the gamut of diagnostic procedures. They explained that it was because they already had plenty of materials to base such a record off of," before turning to a nurse who brought her the room assignment she had requested for earlier. [3/3 Assist the Hospital C] [Emergency 1]

Before leaving, the nurse whispered with great concern to Kagerou. This time, as Kagerou hadn't stepped away, the other two could hear snippets of what was evidently some work conversation. Something about B-rank as the nurse eyed Toso warily and then Hailee with great concern. Kagerou shook her head on that as she assured that everything would be fine and if the nurse could be so kind to tell the others glaring at Toso that everything would be fine. [1/3 Assist the Hospital C]

The words "inaccurate" and "exaggerated" could be made out from what Kagerou said to the nruse. The gist, for the players concerned, was that the nurse offered to rank this as a B-rank hosptial mission because of, essentially, Toso's involvement, a ranking that Kagerou disagreed with. Kagerou gave a friendly, assuring smile as she quelled the nurse's words with but a sentence and sent her away. [2/3 Assist the Hospital C]

"Toso, follow me, but wait outside the room." Kagerou took the nurse's words into consideration as she gently ushered Hailee towards a bench some ways away. To Hailee, she explained, "So Hailee, it looks like the injuries on your arm aren't terrible. Some stitches and a bit of rest and you'll be good to go." Implied in that sentence was the intent that Kagerou wouldn't just magically heal the wound. An injury of this level would be a good learning experience for Hailee. Still, she asked for permission before continuing, "We'll be applying a local anesthetic for the stitches, but you'll still be awake during the procedure. Will you be okay with this?". [3/3 Assist the Hospital C] [Emergency 2]
    ❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

. . .
    ❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Chakra Pool: 630/635

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

NecroPlant

Katelyn

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:34 am

User ImageUser Image

~Current Theme Music~:

tab"You're going to have her believe my place is best in an asylum as opposed to an academy...ah you're merely jesting I'm right in believing that yes blood?" He would say in hopes that Kagerou was indeed joking. But at the same time it was a believable statement seeing as her career as a medical practitioner was separated from her career as a shinobi. The last thing the squid man need was an assortment of buff able bodied men with nurse cap kicking down his door with a straight jacket...not that he likely couldn't find a way out of said straight jacket but it would be the inconvenience of that matter that would have been the most troubling.

tabLooking to Hailee and Amorette he'd reassure her that Kagerou was indeed to be trusted whilst simultaneously poking fun. Though it was more so in self defense. "Now don't go believing everything she says Hail-nee bloop. Again let me reassure you I've been an upstanding citizen bloop. With a profession like hers it means she'll likely try to get in your head bloop. Don't go spilling any secrets about yourself or she may hold them against you FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE bloop." applying a pressure with those words like those used to scare children as his glasses glinted in Kagerou's direction shooting her 'Good nurse' rep in good fun as she did his.

tab Giving a nod he'd have Hailee and Kagerou move to the examination room wherein he would wait outside. In the time he was alone by himself waiting in the hallway. A nurse walked by that looked oddly familiar from five years ago in what was formerly Kumogakure. "Ah you're.." a kick in the shin silenced the squid as the woman continued her walk down the hallway. There was no other place in the village where he had such infamy than in this building.

tab

tab
                                                                  {ooc; sorry bout that hoo boi. Its the Kenshin Kenshiro thing all over again. I had your UN stuck in my head to put in the quote box when I was making the post sweatdrop arry aboot that.}

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

•Blood Bender

•Inscriptions of Power

~Head~
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  Conisigners:
                                                                  Shiro Chosokabe
                                                                  Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

KateIyn
                                                                  HeadlessKoko
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:43 am
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image

Hailee nodded the moment the nurse explained how awkward that actually was, staring at Toso's making things worst without meaning to. With the introductions said and done, Kagerou only asked that she would save her greatfullness till after she was looked over. "Oh, yes of course! Sorry about that." Hailee apologized, allowing her to look her over and stay stiffly still. She was feeling a bit confident it wouldn't be too bad, but than there was also a worry backed all the way down the back of her mind. She would look left and right, between Kagerou's conversation with Toso, seemed like a little fun joking bickering back and forth..surely made the examination a bit more entertaining. However, another nurse came by, and that worry began to drown out much of the whispered conversations between a nurse and Kagerou, but she had failed to notice what it was about. Just only picked up on the odd looks they were giving, quickly looking away towards the floor to avoid eye contact.

Once the examination ended, the head nurse suggested they follow her, walking behind the two shortly in tow, wondering what for. She would than move towards a bench with Kagerou, which she was pointed to. Hailee sat on it, she was confident coming in, and than those looks kind of drained any confidence that it was going to be nothing slowly but surelly all away. "Stitches??!! Isn't it something a band aid or healing jutsu or somethhingg can fix??" Hailee questioned, her own concerns all falling into place. She didn't want to sound like she was complaining..something she was rather well versed in, but she couldn't stop herself now. "Ah..fine. But..can't I be asleep for it? I dunno if I can handle it awake.." She admitted in a sweat drop, laughing awkwardly to how swiftly things just turned. Amorette stirred in her sleep, slowly stretching and yawning awake. She wagged her tail towards the nurse, as her way of saying hi to others.

User Image
        ✧  「 company. Toso & Kagerou
        ✧  「 location. Hospital
        ✧  「 emotions. Freakin out
        ✧  「 Chakra 229/255
        ✧  「 Stamina 241/245

ooc corner
    -

HeadlessKoko
    NecroPlant

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Invisibility 100
    • Waffles! 25

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:25 pm
    User Image
    After entering the examination room with Hailee, leaving Toso and his funny words outside, Kagerou smiled gently towards Hailee's understandable trepidation. "Not every nurse and doctor in here has access to ninjutsu, so it's good to get used to it," she spoke soothingly. She didn't worry Hailee too much about the other reasons why, like how difficult it would be to tend to every patient she met using chakra or having to reserve chakra in case an emergency happened before Kagerou had a chance to rest. Doing her best, Kagerou gently assured, "It'll be fine. Going to sleep will just make it harder, I assure you. You'll only feel a bit of pain when the anesthetic goes in, then you wo-"

Her eyes, which had been half-closed as she gently cleaned Hailee's wounds with alcohol, which by the way did sting by virtue of being alcohol on an open wound, opened wide without warning. Her movements and smile froze before she raised her head and looked up at… Well, this room wasn't one with a window, so she stared at only a blank wall, but it had been in the direction her clone had stared in moments before, before it raised the alarm to its original by disappearing and sharing its knowledge.

===

Kagerou's clone had accepted Shadow's hug, surprised but pleasantly so. Admittedly, she was a little perplexed.

One moment, Shadow had looked like he was about to cry, and if she hadn't known about his dislike for his personal bubble being popped, she would have hugged him then. However, respecting his wishes, she kept her distance, thinking of the cardboard box she held in her hands as a sort of barrier between her and Shadow. In this case, all Kagerou felt like she could do was wait. What, to Shadow, appeared as her dodging answers was, to Kagerou, her respecting Shadow's decisions, even if they hadn't been made yet. Wanting for him to choose his own path, the last thing she wished to do was influence his decision. He and she knew too little about each other for either to take upon that burden.

Therefore, what a surprise it was when Shadow made the move to break open his own bubble. Ever adaptive, the cardboard barrier Kagerou had put up to keep herself away from Shadow moved aside with ease. Though, the shocked Kagerou still needed a moment to register that tight embrace Shadow had puller her into before she smiled, as she normally would when trying to comfort someone, and reached around to reassuringly pat Shadow's back. She had just started to reach up to pat Shadow's head when Shadow suddenly separated the hug, leaving Kagerou hanging awkwardly with an arm raised in the air.

His body was still shaking like it had been when he had hugged her for those few brief seconds.

Kagerou's mind pooled together various responses in that brief moment between Shadow pulling away and looking away. To tease him about not giving her enough time to pat his head? To ask him what was wrong? To give him what she thought he should do? To let him go?

As he diverted his gaze and took a deep, shuddering breath with ears that drooped from a lack of energy, Kagerou's pool of possible responses rearranged itself. Although, no matter how quickly Kagerou's mind worked, Shadow really didn't give her enough time to satisfyingly process this sudden, delicate situation. He had already said his final words and had nearly almost blended in with the crowd before Kagerou sprinted forwards and stopped him. In short, she had waited until the very last minute to decide.

It was only two simple words, "Stay safe," and his name, "Shadow." Accompanying what she said, there was a smile, nigh impossible to tell from the real thing in the short time Shadow would have to decipher the very few clues. She had grabbed his hand to stop him, but hadn't held it for a moment longer than needed to so that her grip wouldn't give her reluctance away. Mindful of common mannerisms, she had held her hands together in front of her in a manner that was both relaxed and neutral. Her smile, she carefully made to look only cheery and supportive. Then, as soon as the two words were done and she had flashed her smile, she let him go by disappearing in a puff of smoke. It wouldn't be strange for Shadow to assume that Kagerou's clone had simply disappeared as clones were known to do.

As Shadow left, Kagerou's clone, which had shunshin'd to the roof of the hospital, looked down at Shadow until he disappeared into the crowd. Even then, she didn't stop looking at the crowd until more than enough time had passed for Shadow to definitely be outside of her range of vision. Only after that did the clone sigh and stretch backwards, keeping a hold of the railings to keep her balance. Then, she slumped forwards to rest her head on the rails. That was it. That was the last one. Kagerou knew many among the Kiri refugees that had settled in Arashi, but the few she had felt like she had special connections with? People like Takeda, Nozomi, Severin, and… sigh… Kumotake? Until she had happened upon Shadow, she didn't know anyone like that in Arashigakure, and now, not even a day after, Shadow was gone. What she had said to him at parting felt like too little, but at the same time, if she had said any more, then she would have wanted to, well, say even more than that more. She would just be keeping Shadow.

Did she feel lonely? A little bit, but well, it wasn't anything that would hold someone carefree like Kagerou down for too long. Did she regret what had happened? Well, she wished she had more time, but… regret? No, it wasn't in Kagerou's nature to muddle over regret. In a few minutes, she gave a smile, not a flawless, brave smile like before but a genuine one, and puffed out a stream of air from between her lips. "Pfffff." It was time to get up and get moving.

Though… It had been only a few minutes, right? The sun had already nearly set. The days had been getting shorter, admittedly, but not this fast? As those few seconds elapsed in Kagerou's thought, the sun continued to descend at its abnormal pace. The darkness seeped through the land, and as Kagerou breathed in the crisp autumn air through her nose, she realized. Kagerou smiled ruefully as her fists clenched over the chilling iron bars of the rail. In the corner of her vision, she saw the moon turn a shade of bright red as the sun completely left the village at the mercy of the horrors for this year's Halloween. The first, blood-curdling howl ripped through the unforgiving night air from somewhere on the village's east side as Kageoru's red eyes matched the blood red visage of the moon. Other howls followed to create a manic harmony, madness rapidly flowing from the east to the west until it had covered the whole village. Kagerou felt the change in her very bones, as well, and when she looked away from the moon to gaze down at the prey below, she realized that now was the time to get herself back together. The clone disappeared. This time, to really reunite with her creator.

Royal Taorito

===

It appeared being indoor slowed the effects of the moon because it was only after Kagerou had frozen with all the new information brought to her by her clone that the first howls ripped through from within the hospital. The howls outside had been muted, insulated by the layers of soundproof walls between this windowless room and the outside, but now that the effects had reached within this hospital, the noises of chaos could be spread. Prey, no innocents, outside being attacked by those transformed into wolves. Piecing together her memory as the transformation struggled to overtake her will, Kagerou noticed that all of those who had been dressed as shinobi had transformed. In this case, was this a case of the shinobi being compelled to turn on civilians.

A standard reaction might have been to stumble back or to clench one's head. Some sort of pause in activity as one regrouped their thoughts. Kagerou, however, moved swiftly with her work. She dropped her medical tools, and while Hailee was likely lost in thought with her own transformation swiftly healed the genin's arm with a simple healing hands. Her mind a mush, it struggled to think of how to handle the situation, so it took little steps. Heal Hailee, then… Then… Kagerou stumbled and pushed open the doors, slamming her legs and arms against the sides of the open doors to prevent anyone from getting past her, be it a feral Hailee desiring to feed in the same way Kagerou did or a feral from the other side trying to feed on Hailee.

Pupils slitted. Canines grown. Hair rebelling against the style it had been put up in and falling down. Kagerou searched with a lot less grace then she usually moved with and was satisfied to find Toso was still there.

How she recognized it was Toso? Who the hell else would turn into an abomination of wolf and squid?

Swiftly as she could, Kagerou grabbed this abomination and, hopefully tossed him into the room with Hailee. She ducked back in and slammed the door behind him as she gasped against her transformation and warily eyed the other two to see how they were handling it. She could find her mind easing back into control after having overcome the initial shock. This… This wasn't so bad. With a smirk, she couldn't help but think about how she had to endure much worse two years ago. "How y'all feeling?" the ever courteous Kagerou asked. Though, in her strained state of mind, she couldn't avoid adding a pun, "I'm feeling a bit ruff myself."
    ❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

. . .
    ❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Chakra Pool: 535/535

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

NecroPlant

Katelyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:26 pm

User ImageUser Image

~Current Theme Music~:

Toso would look out the window from the hallway ever so briefly. The moon was red, peculiar to say the least, but then he continued about his patience. Some would say it was simpler, others would be more akin to believing it was a complex muddling of his squid blood, desire to be a squid, and other things that shant be said. It began curiously with what felt like Toso losing his ability to maintain the length of his limbs. At first this was a confusing thought for him. Had someone placed a seal upon bloodline users so that their gifted at birth abilities would malfunction. But then as he felt his fingers feel like they were webbing together both his arms plopped out of his long sleeves like wet noodles. He only looked down for a moment and made the brief quip. "That can't be good." Staring at the pure pale extremities of which contained pure suction cups.

Then beneath his hood he felt something rise, and while his transformation was less notable than others with less hair, his teeth sharpened and he had gained a hunger for...something. Then a rogue Kagerou would swing the door open and before he could say bloop he was thrown into the room with the two girls. Upon her inquiry Toso would reply. "Personally, I'm not to certain I feel fine blood." Bloop replaced with blood. Likely a nod to earlier as well. But what was happening next was a peculiar thing. Like snakes having found prey the two limp tentacles rose as though they were sniffing the air. It wasn't long before their whole thirty feet in length began a sudden attempt to begin wrapping around the two girls. Although for the first time in his life Toso seemed to sound surprised. Sounding surprised being a slightly higher monotone than usual. "Wha...wha...I assure you this isn't my doing! Blood."

Indeed it was not. It seemed all of Toso's primal inclinations were being channeled into these new limbs of his. It made sense in a way as his tentacles were what channeled his emotions. Though it was doubtful that when Kagerou wanted to see him use his tentacles more this was this was the outcome she desired. If they were successful however, they would tighten in manners akins to anacondas in an attempt to suffocate the two ladies. Though this was likely the better result as oppose to a savage amount of lewd happenings. Though it wasn't that much better in comparison.

{Formless Grapples C- Becomes B on successful grapple.}
                                                                  tab

tab

tab

Chakra:835/835❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:655/705❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 5280/5880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:37160/37160

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

•Blood Bender

•Inscriptions of Power

~Head~
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  Conisigners:
                                                                  Shiro Chosokabe
                                                                  Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

KateIyn
                                                                  HeadlessKoko
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Megathread 100
    PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:45 pm
    User Image
    BASTET xxxxx
    From the distance, the sounds of howls and gnashing teeth could be heard drowning out the shrill cries of a bystander; the whole scene was over before it began. Two villagers, afflicted by the lupine curse, had given into the bloodlust and cut down a civilian who was unlucky enough to be out at the start of the whole debockle. Screams gave way to the subtle, moist tearing of flesh and sinew being separated from bone. Just as the scene began to die back down, the sounds of feeding beasts were interrupted by a deafening boom. Smoke gave way to a blast of dull, navy-blue flames as one of the wolves was crushed by a figure, shrouded in mystery by both the night and their full-body cloak. Stepping from atop the smoldering remains of the first wolf, the figure turned to face the second. The soft blue light of the dwindling flames illuminated the figure's face, revealing their true identity... or, it would if it hadnt been for the mask. The life-less eyes of the gold-laced porcelain cat mask followed the second wolf, now on its feet and lashing out at Shion... rather... at Bastet with both claws.

The beasts moves were sloppy and obviously telegraphed; clearly whatever training these ninja had before their turn was lost to madness. A shame, really. If there had been any trace of them left, maybe they wouldn't need to be quelled in such violent manners. Or maybe if Shion could just restrain herself a little. It had been a month since she had become the Nibi's host, but in that short amount of time, her rage had only grown. It was rare that the girl acted on it, but this was different; she had been fully unleashed upon this threat and intended to crush it by any means. Right now, that meant full removal. Reacting to the first swipe, Shion swerved to the left, grabbing onto the beasts other arm and shifting her weight under its momentum to roll the wolf over her back and onto the ground. The beast landed with a loud thud and a short yelp, though its voice would quickly be silenced by the CORE-nin grabbing the beast's throat. The mask was expressionless, but beneath was a determined, ear-to-ear grin of an action junkie in their element. Blue flames flicked to life around the arm pinning the wolf's neck followed by the tell-tale crackle of Shion's bakuton flaring to life. The two merged together into a beautiful display of violence as a harsh wave of heat and brute force washed over the wolf's face. One last sudden flare up illuminated the girl as she stood, listening for signs of her next quarry over the subtle crackling of burning fur.

Just then, a crash came from within the hopsital. She had a new target. Now it was time to seek them out.

[enter]

General Info

STR: +3 // SPD: +9 // REF: +1 // FORT: +3
    CHAKRA: 550 // STAMINA: 680 // DEMON CHAKRA: 2000/2000 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Buki/Bloodline
    TITLES: Chuunin // CORE Initiate: Bastet // Cat Summon Head // Nibi Host

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
    NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash