Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡ || The Spire 2.0 [ Kage's Office ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:18 pm
A shadowy figure melded into the room behind Shion by more than a few feet without making a sound. A member of CORE, one whom had been fighting the Gyuki with them, and the same one who was in the compound a minute ago. "Captain Kosei. Pleasure to see you again, and sorry to interrupt," he would say, slightly muffed by his mask. "But speaking of ANBU stuff, we have captured... sorry Unki has captured one of the Sons of Helios. Terrorist cell," he offered to Shion as a short explanation. "Your presence, if possible the actual Kenshin and not a clone, has been requested. Shion. If I remember correctly, you are supposed to be training to join up with the ANBU, yeah? Might wanna be there too." he would leave it open ended to them both, but not leave yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Shion was really starting to get on his nerves which were already frayed by the papers he had to sort through. The conversation was quickly becoming far too asinine for him to handle patiently. "Shion, get ou-." He was suddenly cut off by the entrance of a CORE operative. The original Kenshin was requested to go to the CORE headquarters as soon as possible. It was not unusual for him to be called to the compound, his place of work and also where his office was located, but a Son of Helios being captured was a unique matter. He needed to seize upon this opportunity for village security. "The real Kenshin will be there shortly." He said before disappearing in a puff of smoke. The memories would then flood to the original Kenshin located in the dojo.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 001 || 1,150】○【STAMINA: 001 || 1,145

Technique Used:
• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
___○ B-Rank
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
• Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
• Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
• Dormant

SB5K

___youwillknownihilism

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ A new Kenshin shadow clone arrived to the Spire, climbed the stairs, and walked into the office. "The real Kenshin is on his way to the CORE Compound." The clone delivered that message before sitting down at the desk and taking on more paperwork.

Enter.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 975 || 1,150】○【STAMINA: 1,145 || 1,145

Technique Used:
___○ B-Rank
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
• Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
• Dormant

SB5K][/quote]
[quote="Azeiel the Risen

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image

WandererBukijutsu Medic
SuitonDoton
The White Lotus
S-Ranked ShinobiSamurai
Ryo: 029148AC:0185280
Chakra : 1140 // 1140 Stamina : 995 // 995

Through the door, up the stairs, towards the office. It was always the same with these towers. Part of the reason she disliked these types of buildings. On the one hand she approved of the height advantage when it came to combat but still. Pushing open the door she gave a simple wave to the clone,"Yo. You got something for me? Otherwise I am considering taking my daughter on vacation. Somewhere nice and sunny, could use the color." Honestly speaking she simply needed something to do.

Jutsu Used:
Kumurai Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin sat at his desk and looked up as yet another person rudely breezed into his office. "What's the point of even having a door at this point?" He thought momentarily before she asked him for a mission. "I want you to think about this from my perspective for a minute. I'm the acting leader of the village, the Arashikages are gone and it's uncertain if they'll ever return, I have to manage everything, and then I have an extremely powerful wanderer kunoichi asking me to give her missions." Kenshin's pale eyes then locked with the Senju's own. "All I know about you is that you can handle yourself in a bijuu fight, you opposed the UHV as a rogue ninja through criminal acts, and you're not registered as a kunoichi of Arashigakure. Oh, and your husband's an assassin who once claimed to be a god." Kenshin's words were deadpan and serious. "While I appreciate you risking your life to fight the eight tails alongside us and your work to put down those UHV dogs, you're an unknown variable and I'm not sure if I can trust you with missions that reveal classified information about this village." Allegiance and citizenship have always mattered deeply to Kenshin and in his mind, anyone outside of the village society's great door should be met with skepticism. Kenshin sighed before finishing his statements. "Look out the window. The village is closed and I have police on every corner. Because the Arashikages trust you I've allowed you to stay within the walls when I have kept out all other outsiders." Kenshin pointed out of the window which showed a panoramic view of the entire village from above. "Do you understand?" Captain Kosei asked to make sure that his points had been absorbed.

Technique Used:
___○ B-Rank
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
• Dormant

Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:04 pm
User Image

WandererBukijutsu Medic
SuitonDoton
The White Lotus
S-Ranked ShinobiSamurai

Tsuki had to admit, she did enjoy these moments. After all she had, experienced it so very many times in her life. Each and every time someone wandered into the Barracks she played this game with them. Though it was almost humorous being on the other side of the conversation. But she still knew it well enough to navigate it without a hitch. Taking a deep breath she folded her arms and sighed,"This world wont get anywhere if people arn't willing to trust each other. Let me make two things clear for you so you dont have to worry about them. My "husband" is only that, because it was the best path to ensure that Aurelia has all the things she needs to have an enjoyable and fulfilling childhood. Simple as that. Secondly, when questioning if or why I will do something, just ask yourself this simple question. "How does this impact Aurelia's odds of success in this world." When you become a parent very little else matters. Why do you think I am still here instead of with said husband. Because she has the best odds of success and safety here. Because of said police." Letting her hands fall to her hilts, not out of threatening but purely habit, one Kenshin would no doubt understand she continued,"I agreed to fight that demon with you because it increased the safety of this village and by extension my daughter. As long as that remains the case my blades and strength will always be at this villages disposal. Understand?" At its core, her words were deeply filled with a mathematical sort of logic that the man would no doubt understand. Law and order embraced that form of logic to a great degree.

Jutsu Used:
Kumurai Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin listened to the protective mother's words and now had a much clearer understanding of what was securing her unofficial loyalty to Arashigakure. Then again, having an attachment that strong created catastrophic weaknesses. Kenshin always believed that love was the death of duty. There was no one in his life that he loved and therefore no one who could be targetted. He was most comfortable keeping it that way. Kenshin broke eye contact with Tsukina for a moment before looking at the village reports. "I want you to patrol the village starting in the White Flash District. As the police captain, I'm usually the one who leads the law enforcement patrols, but the procedure is different for now. If there are any disturbances, make sure to capture suspects and take them to the CORE compound. The village is on alert while the Arashikages are absent, but not quite as drastic as a state of emergency so keep that in mind." Kenshin was certain that she would be helpful in this effort. It was also a relief to know that a capable person was filling his role while he was filling in for the Arashikages. "If there are no questions, then you're dismissed." Kenshin then returned to his paperwork.

Technique Used:
___○ B-Rank
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
Byakugan Status:
• Dormant

Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:32 pm
User Image

WandererBukijutsu Medic
SuitonDoton
The White Lotus
S-Ranked ShinobiSamurai

Now that the formalities were out of the way, they could get onto doing some work finally. Though assigning her a patrol was only moderately annoying. But to be fair, she did understand his reasoning behind it. She was quite literally famous, or was it infamous? She could never tell these days. Such a fickle thing fame was. The mission was simple enough, patrol the area, grab anyone stupid enough to do anything, toss em in jail for the police to deal with. Giving the man a simple nod she replied,"Easy enough. See ya around Kenshin." If he chose to read into the fact she used his first name instead of his title or last name, was up to him. Though she meant nothing by it. Turning on heel she waved over her shoulder and headed down the stairs.

Jutsu Used:
Kumurai Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:46 pm
Oro nodded and poofed out of the office with his typical usage of genjutsu to do so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:26 am
User Image
SHION xxxxx MORO
Shion jumped up from her seat and followed the Anbu agent out the door, waving to Kenshin as she left. "See ya later, Kenshin... or in a few... or whatever. You know what I mean."

[exit]

General Info

STR: +3 // SPD: +8 // REF: +0 // FORT: +3
CHAKRA: 550 // STAMINA: 680 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Buki/Bloodline
TITLES: Chuunin // ANBU Initiate // Cat Summon Head

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
___youwillknownihilism

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Quote:

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:55 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Buoyant Boogie- Splatoon 2

A knocking on the door for a change of pace to the usual barging in. On the otherside of the door was Tosokurui. If he were to speak the truth he'd have been visibly tense around the Captain. But this never showed on his face so for the most part the passer-bys in the the hall would see nothing wrong. Toso, quite simply, was not one who seemed comfortable around authoritative individuals. Reminiscing to the days of Wan and how he tore himself and many genin at that time a new one. Suffice to say, Toso knew what was expected of him. He always did, the binds that come with allegiance. Even when it's something that goes against every fiber of your being. A sigh with no context as he waited for the permissions to enter which was more than could be said for others earlier. Although he'd usually have just splooged right in if the twins were here in a typical inky or meldy manner.

Chakra:745/745❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:715/715❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 3880/3880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:28160 /28160

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ○ Relfex: +11
                                                                  ○ Speed: +9
                                                                  ○ Strength: +2
                                                                  ○ Fort: +0
                                                                  ○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.4
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.4
                                                                  ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.3
                                                                  ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Strength Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.3
                                                                  ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Ninjutsu: +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu: +3
                                                                  • Class Bloodline: +3
                                                                  • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender

•Mystic Hero

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Gourmet Shrimp and Fried Rice [S+] [Chakra Regen x12] ; x1
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                  Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                                                  Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                                                  ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves : {Equipped}
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x5:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]:Nature Summoning Water: S
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract:
                                                                  Conisigners:
                                                                  Shiro Chosokabe
                                                                  Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                                                  5-[Contents]:
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Iron Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                                                  Apprentice: Tailor

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

Kumurai Kaicho
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:54 am
    User ImageUser Image
    __ Kenshin looked up from his desk when he heard a rap at the door. He appreciated that at least someone in this village had some sense of manners. "Enter." Kenshin permitted entry.

Technique Used:
    ___○ B-Rank
    Technique Active:
    • [ Technique Name ]
    ___○ [ Rank ]
    Reductions:
    Byakugan Status:
    • Dormant

NecroPlant

Ephemeral Ozymandias
    Captain

Obsessive Prophet

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:16 pm

User ImageUser Image

tabWith permissions granted the creak of the door signaled entry. "Moshi moshi. Bloop." Closing the door behind him, it was none other than the man of whom Kenshin had already developed some personal 'reservations'. "Tis I, just the humble village squid. Bloop." Arm stretching across to place a bottled oolong tea on the desk with enough context to imply it was an offering. "Keeping busy I assume. Bloop. A sudden shift in authority such as this likely comes with its tedium. bloop. I arrived to see to perhaps lightening that weight of bureaucracy less you see some other purpose more suitable for myself. bloop." again his face showed little expressive nature. It was like looking at a stone statue, unmoving, unflinching, it begged the question if he carried with him an air of mystery that could warrant suspicion.

tabIt seemed Toso was offering his hand in assisting with the paperwork out of his own volition. He had come to this assumption based on Kenshin being both Captain of the now APD and fill in for the Kage's there may have been a tidy sum. Through the ever shifting reigns of Kage's he'd served as what some would call a third secretary and recently coming off to be somewhat of a bureaucrat. After all it was Toso who organized and handled the various documentations when it came to open Ika-Shokuji as not only a restaurant but as a community center. Despite his lack of flawless vernacular and wriggling appendages, his files, had Kenshin looked at them, would have revealed surprisingly, competence. Although in regards to field excursions...almost dying thrice, compromising a scouting mission with his first squadron as a chunnin, however he was a large contributor to the evacuation of the chunnin exams when it came under siege by the UHV. The dossier revealed great potential for combat but it appeared that gleaning from the results in the field he was either quite bad at it or opted for the path of least resistance. The only thing remotely close to a display of documented combat prowess was a single noted execution of a UHV insurrectionist two years ago in which the target was penetrated through the neck instantaneously by a tentacle whilst he reportedly began ranting about killing the Genin under his current watch to the trade village. Tosokurui reportedly showing little to no remorse, the air he left behind making the other genin members reportedly unsettled but appreciative.

Chakra:745/745❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:715/715❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 3880/3880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:28160 /28160

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Blood Bender

•Mystic Hero

Φ

~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x5:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  Conisigners:
                                                                  Shiro Chosokabe
                                                                  Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                                                  5-[Contents]:
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Kumurai Kaicho
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:25 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    __ When Tosokurui entered the room and placed the tea on the table Kenshin picked up the teapot and poured the oolong into a provided cup. He gripped the small traditional teacup with his fingers without waiting for it to cool and began sipping it. He felt the hot tea melt away a portion of his stress. "Thank you, Tosokurui." He looked over the mountain of paperwork and simply motioned for Toso to take a seat. "Take these on." He placed a different stack of folders on the other end of the desk where Toso would be sitting. "You were essential to sealing the Hachibi, nicely done." Kenshin continued to toil away over the paperwork but did make an effort to begin conversation. Hopefully the squid man's odd mannerisms would not irritate him as much as usual, but perhaps that was wishful thinking.

I have you doing paperwork for now until we can get another event together for you.

Technique Used:
    • [ Technique Name ]
    ___○ [ Rank ]
    Technique Active:
    • [ Technique Name ]
    ___○ [ Rank ]
    Reductions:
    Byakugan Status:
    • Dormant

NecroPlant

Ephemeral Ozymandias
    Captain

Obsessive Prophet

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:08 pm

User ImageUser Image

Mission Start:

Title: Bureaucracy
                                                                  Information: Paperwork is starting to pile up and you're trustworthy enough to be asked to take care of some of it. Confer with your Kage on what needs to be done and then dive right in.
                                                                  Solo or Squad: Any
                                                                  Minimum Posts: 6
                                                                  Note: Grants 2 extra TP if used to gain TP. Bonus: 200 AC.

tab Tosokurui would take his seat next to the Captain gone Kage. He removed a very fine headed brush from his coat in the mystical manner he was accustom. Many would require an inkwell but Tosokurui was his own inkwell. A very light amount of chakra seemed to flow through the brush to its tip as a light ink formed. Thus would begin the process of handling the minuscule mountain of paper. Producing a comfy almost home office feel with the wafting steam from the tea. Toso would meticulously but at the same time rather rapidly fill out all the 'frivolous' parts of the paperwork. "Some will still require you signature bloop, I'm sure you understand." At the end of the day Toso could only lighten the load Kenshin would have to deal with, after all he was the one given authoritative power and Tosokurui would respect that as oppose to forging signatures. As simple as that would have likely been for him. [1]

tab Then when it seemed like he had ignored Kenshin he'd speak up to engage. "You flatter me bloop, I'm certain any other versed fuuinjutsu user could do the same. bloop." A moment of quiet before the stroke against paper and brush produced a somewhat asmr like sound. It seemed Toso was creating a pile of papers that required kage signature's and one that did not. Two tentacles peaked from his collar extending to open a nearby filing cabinet. Papers that would require sorting would then begin being placed in appropriate filing categories as Toso's head extended to review proper placement before one of his arms would fulfill the rest of the task. Such was the benefit of his extensible limbs. Despite it being a bit weird, it efficiency would be something hard to contest. [2]

tabHis head returning to his body whilst he used his arm and memory to serve the rest of the sorting Toso would then speak up in tangent almost wistfully, though his face of course would show no sign of sadness. "Time has certainly gone by hasn't it Officer Kosei bloop. Often when in these quiet situations I get to wondering what's become of old allies and squad members and what they've been currently doing. bloop. Yes sometimes, I long for those simpler days. What of you? bloop." Toso would inquire as the paperwork was slowly but surely between the both of them being dented and Toso's perk of not having to get up and move aided the situation. He'd reminisce about Miko, Liori, Ara, Wan, Axel, and Hakanai. Where were they now? [3]

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

•Blood Bender

•Mystic Hero

ΦIka-Nejiru: Short ver-Applies extensible capabilities to the rest of the body
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x5:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  Conisigners:
                                                                  Shiro Chosokabe
                                                                  Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                                                  5-[Contents]:
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Kumurai Kaicho
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash