Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Nov 2017 Wishing Star!! (Nov 3 - Nov 5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:10 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Female cousin (Permission here)
Breed (first choice): 1/2 Cerynei, 1/2 Kelpi.
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): 1/2 Draft horse, 1/2 Cerynei
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A sea shell that they've found on the shore.
Short IC Response:N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:38 pm

User Image
(her sister Selena)
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister or half sister
Breed (first choice): Uni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Half uni -
half Cerynei
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A collection of mountain flowers tied together with her hair
Short IC Response: "It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that i stood before you, wishing for my sister to return to me" she spoke softly to the star above. "I probably shouldn't be asking for more. I now have more family then I ever could have imagined." She thought fondly of her adult children, wonderful mate and now found sister. "If you should have the time if you could return my youngest sister Serafina to me I would greatly appreciate the help."  

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Katilana
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Uni-kalona
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Alicorn
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: " Little bit about myself? I have been told that I am very unpredictable. I don't stay in one place that much. I like to be out during the nighttime more than daytime.... uh, you can say that I am a daughter of night."
10 Things I Like: N/A (family member)
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A (Family member)
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Smoldering Feather with few of her bright orange hair strands tied to end of it from her wing, moonstone and a shiny seemingly glowing rock that reminds her of fire and star.
Short IC Response:
Katilana shifts her weight as she spent a day looking for perfect gifts to offer up to the wishing star that is going to be streaking across the night skies and she looks down in a makeshift basket she got someone to weave for her, seeming to be satisfied with her results. Her body seems to ripple against the night sky background while she soars among the eerily glowing clouds illuminated by the moon and she spots the meadows rich with flowers and others things she wouldn't normally find in other areas. Katilana and her familiar, Andromeda circles around the meadow to scout out the possible dangers and to ensure that she will be alone for what she will be doing very soon.

Seeming to be satisfied that the site is secured, the alicorn sighs as she glides down to the makeshift altar that she created a while ago to place her offerings on it, its just a boulder covered with moss and few flowers and sparkling gemstones. With the thought of her sister upfront in her mind and purpose in her steps, the mare strides toward the altar and places the basket down in front of the altar. "Goddess.. if you are out there.." She looks up at the skies and closes her eyes momentarily while she could hear her sister's laughter in her head like it was right next to her and she had to swallow back a lump while she places the moonstone on the altar. "Moonstone to symbolize the family's loyalty and faith to kingdom of night." She intoned the words as she places the fire-like shiny rock at the north point. "Fire and Star combined to symbolize our colors and where we come from." Her eyes softens as she could see her sister's dancing silver fiery eyes when she teases Katilana about something. "And feather.." She quietly says as the wishing star streaks across the night sky. "and my hair to symbolize the sacrifice I am willing to make to get my sister back."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:24 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Keshani Avenara
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Speaking to a star, now? Ah, about myself, alright. I am a valkyrie of the Code of Edda." Keshani Avenara volunteered in a cool tone. "I am a hunter and a warrior. I defend and teach foals, and court my mates, and generally protect my family. I have come before you because I wish for more of us, more believers in our Code. I want an ally, a companion, a believer who will hunt by my side. Someone who will fight. Someone with keen senses and claws or fangs to rend, who may handle weapons with they must. She needs to believe, as we do. I want someone who will make us proud, who is worthy to be counted among our number. I hope that you will send such a one, if you have such power."
10 Things I Like: Weapons/Armor, Extra/Solid/Glowy Eyes, Lots of Hair, Nebula/Starscapes, Pastels/Soft Rainbow, Gemstones, Paws/Claws, Feathers/Wings Skulls/Bones (Clean)
10 Things I Don't Like: Neon Colors, Muddy Colors, Boils/Gore/Organs, Clowns, Dolls, Needles, Minis, Aquatics, Bald, Bugs
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? "This is, likely ridiculous." The mare murmurs, eyes narrowed as she gazes up at the star. "I know I should speak to you with respect, though I have a hard time believing any of this is real to begin with. But, if speaking to a star is the way to get things done, then so be it."
Gliding forward, she leaves a bladed weapon carved from sharpened shell, to which feathers from herself, her mates and her beloved raven-child have been bound. "I respectfully ask that my wish be granted. For the Code, and the good of my herd. And I, thank you for considering the matter."  

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Kalona
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Maybe Uni-Kalona?
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? The tooth around his neck that his parents gave each child
Short IC Response: Astúcia really wasn't the type to go and wish to a star for what he wants, but his son insisted that he does today. Telling him that he might not ever find his family if he doesn't get help from the star. So, here he was. Standing on top of the large hill underneath the rather large bright star. It was strange that it didn't even seem cold to him standing on top of this hill, even though there was still a shiver down his back. "This isn't something I really trust in... But I have no choice." He gazed down to his hooves then back up to the star, "My family is dear to me. We were separated during a great trauma in our breed. I need to make sure that my family is okay..." With that Astúcia slowly turned his back away from the star and made his way slowly back down the hill.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:52 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Mindsend
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1: Aisling (the mouse)
User Image
Uncert | Nude | Custom art(from Diarmaid's uncert)

Parent 2: Diarmaid (the flutter)
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: I own both (They are a canon couple however

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A headdress made with a headband of intricately woven beads in leather with the eye part of a peacock feather creating a large fan behind the head ( since they are tiny and a single feather can do that)

Short IC Response:

Aisling sits side saddle across Diarmaid's back hugging his neck with one arm as she sorted through the little pack on her side, double checking she had everything for the offering ceremony, a beautifully intricate band across her forehead, with colorful beads woven into the leather band showing a stylized pattern of heraldic versions of the Seabhaidche of their town. The large eye of the peacock feather at the back was pushed back into a curve by her ears, looking delicately arched as it spread out either side of her head.

Diarmaid smiled a bit as he glanced back at her -- she had spent a lot of time making the headdress, and had worn it for years. She loved it.. But she felt she had given it enough love that it was now a valuable offering to the wishing star and the The Traveler's Shrine near their home. With the wishing star having shown up since she decided it was time to let it go and let someone else love it as much as she did, and she was nervous about missing out and changing her mind before she could offer it in hopes of blessings from the star, and it amused the flutter so much to see his mouse lovemate so flustered to go to a more isolated part of their property., "Sweets, stop tying your tail in knots, it's a short trip."

Sticking her tongue out at the stallion, the mouse blew a raspberry at him "phtt, I know, I just don't like taking multiple trips just because I forgot some spring water or some honey... Or the bowl." Hopping off his back as they neared the alter, she lifted her gaze to the star, twinkling brightly in the sky. It wasn't always there, and when it appeared it seemed to always appear in the same position regardless of how the world turned or the season, defying the rules of all the other celestial bodies. Every time she saw it, the awe of it struck her, and the same question popped into her head: If it WASN'T a spirit, or a portal to the spirit world opening to hear the prayers of those below, what could it possibly be.

The pair walked up to the alter of the shrine, one of the oldest and most elaborate Traveler shrines in the outer territories of the Aos si kingdom, specifically devoted to the wishing star and the local guardian spirit, the Seabhaidche, a creature with the tail and back legs of a mouse, a beak of a song bird and with front legs that matched, and wings that were part bird and part Flutter. The beautiful wooden statue in the center of the alter was decked in many offerings from over the days the star had been showing, some removed by travelers who needed them, or individuals who where drawn there.

Folding her hands as they both bowed their head, they both paused for a few seconds in prayer before she took a stick of incense that was set aside for individuals to use and, with a few strikes of the flint lit the little kindling to light the incense before blowing the flames out. Smudging the smoke through the air, she put it down in the incense burner and and folded her paws again "Dear wishing star, watcher of seekers..."

She set her polished bowl of black wood, and uncorked the bottle she had of spring water, turning her bowl into a mirror, in which the wishing stars reflection twinkled as if it was sitting at the feet of the little mouse gryphon statue, "We call upon you to thank you for the blessings we have had so far, and to wish for you to find someone who needs a home." she took some honey on her hands, and "fed" it to the star by swirling her fingers in the bowl, "I feed you honey, from the sun fed days you cannot see, in promise of the warmth and safety we would give them. As we do our current children."

Diarmaid nuzzled her cheek, and she smiled sweetly before lifting the headdress from her head, and he continued the offering ceremony as she climbed onto his back once more for a bit to be able to reach the head of the statue to adorn the headdress on the wooden statue, "We also offer you time, and love -- the same things a child needs. The headdress spent days to create, and is beautiful in its artistry, and was well loved, and still loved. There heart in it, and we give it up to you. In thanks"

The headdress artfully put on the statue, Aisling settled back down and then snuffed the incense into the bowl of water, grinding the ashes in. She then took the wet paste at the bottom of the bowl to anoint her forehead and heart, and Diarmaid lowers his head so she could do the same for him. Smiling fondly at him as he gave her a silly little halfsmile, she turned back to the star in the bowl "and I return thee to the earth and sky. Thank you for letting me hold you to listen to my quiet wishes..."

She then gently touched the latch for the beak of the mouth to open, causing it to look as if it was singing. Tipping the bowls contents into the birds mouth, sending it down the little drain as she "fed" the spirit the statue represented, then gently closed it's mouth.

Backing up they both bowed, and she touched her forehead and heart before hopping on Diarmaid's back, riding back home in a quick trot, tucking the bowl and bottles back into her bag. She tipped her head up toward the star, smiling, and whispers softly.

"thank you."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:05 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Kefira Jade
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I'm just me, little Kefira Jade," she said looking up once to the star before ducking her head and nervously hiding behing her hair. She stammered on. "I.. I get scared easy and it's such a big sca..scary world. I'd love to have a fr...friend and protector to keep the bad things away and maybe help me be a little more brave..."
10 Things I Like:
Fluff
Feathers
Hair
natural markings in natural or unnatural colors
naturals in general
sunrise/sunset
the moon
jewelry
small clothing accessories like scarves

10 Things I Don't Like:

blood/gore
creepy crawlies especially arachnids
club tails
needles
harm to eyes
stitches
full clothing
saddles

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Kefira left a braid of her precious hair along with a little knit horse dolly she'd found in her travels. It was hard to part with her little friend but it was the most valuable thing she had to offer along with that little piece of herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:13 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Vladislav Draculesti
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Hm, about myself? In my youth I was a true monster, but I did my penance and no longer harm those that don't deserve it. I enjoy the taste of blood and have those that give it willingly. I am always looking for interesting companions. I hate being awake during the day and grow weary of my preachy angeni sister."
10 Things I Like:
- Detailed patterns
- Illustrative markings
- Elegance
- Blood
- Animals
- Custom expressions
- Venetian carnivale masks/attire
- Long manes/tails
- Opals
- Stuff that would be at home in a Dracula book/movie

10 Things I Don't Like:
- Cutesy things
- Solid color fill
- Muddy colors
- Gray
- Aquatics
- Minis
- Drafts/warhorses
- Exposed internal organs
- Hippogryphs
- futuristic stuff
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? He leaves a lock of golden hair from the most beautiful mare he ever met. As she lives near his homeland, he doubts he'll ever see her again.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:24 pm

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sibling (Brother or sister, whomever would like to return!)
Breed (first choice): Hippo-Angeni if possible (if not perhaps hippogryph?)
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few shed wing feathers and a bell like one of her own.
Short IC Response: (Omitting as its not my pony wishing. Vis gave me permission here!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Soquili in search of a relative: Cinaed
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Unicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): CC
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Cinaed leaves a small bowl with a bit of his mane it and a flower that is the color of fire.
Short IC Response: Cinaed sets the small bowl on the ground and looks skyward while his feline companion gazes on as the stallion says a small prayer. "Great wishing star, please help me find any sibling that I may have out there." He bows his head over the bowl and trots away with a slow, steady rythmn.  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): brother
Breed (first choice): putti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): cc
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her feathered braids
Short IC Response: "Oh I wish my brother were here," Litonya sobbed softly to the star. "He was so kind, and strong, and he was always there for me...."

"Without him...I don't know what to do..."
She closed her pleading eyes. "I miss him so much..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:06 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Kyribird, Uta, Mx Cherie
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1: Aster
Uncert | Markings

Parent 2: Dyrim
Uncert | Markings
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A necklace strung with meteorites and a few feathers from each parent.
Short IC Response: “We’ve been trying.”
“I know.”
“Perhaps it is because we have not consulted the stars for their blessing?”
Dyrim was quiet for a minute before looking at Aster with a raised brow. “It is doubtful, but my faith in the heavens is not as stalwart as yours, Lady Aster.”
“Aster is more than enough, Dyrim.”
He snorted briefly and looked up at the sky. The darkness speckled with bright lights that reflected on both him and his partner. She believed she was wholly from the stars – Dyrim himself couldn’t be convinced. Sure, he felt a connection to the heavens – a kinship – but he was less inclined to believe in absolutes like Aster did.
“It’s been done,” she said suddenly. Dyrim snapped out of his reverie. He hadn’t been paying attention.
“I didn’t hear—”
“You don’t have to be loud,” she murmured, nuzzling his neck with a restrained affection. “Let’s go.”  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Soquili in search of a relative: Chessur The Great Glasgow, though they'd like you to know that they are both Chessur and The Great Glasgow along with actually being neither.
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sibling
Breed (first choice): Whatever breeds small are large that can be made to look more feline or fluffy.
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): See above
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Like any true cat, a dead bird (imo, in poor taste).
Short IC Response: Chessur and The Great Glasgow did not know what to think of this "star" thing. They both did and didn't think it could find their brother. Or sister. Or was it neither or either? Chessur was sure he didn't know but the Great Glasgow was positive there was a third one of them though he couldn't be sure. Maybe They were the third? But either way or was it neither way? Chessur made the wish and The Glasgow thought that it was good.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:09 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Jackariah Beckett
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: None
Permission: Just me

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Additional Parents: None

Link to breeding agreement: I own both
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his mothers beloved Peacock feathers
Short IC Response: (Tell me a little about your couple. What does your pair say to the wishing star when they come to ask for a basket? Optional.)

Darwin looked at the sky as his heart felt weary. He had thought it would be simple to find a flutter whom could teach his beloved that she didn't have to stay small. For as long as he had known her, she had been convinced that she was a breed of flutter that remained small all their lives. He loved her for the little quark, but at the same time his heart ached for the relationship he yearned to have with her. One he felt he could not approach to her about until she could feel comfortable committing to a normal sized horse.

His chilled breath filled the space around him as he sighed. "Stars.... If you can hear me...." He gulped, not knowing if a great expanse would bother listening to such a small request from such a small creature. His father had told him stories as a foal and he grew up believing there was magic in the sky. "I have a wish, if you don't mind listening. There's this girl.... And I" He gulped down his nerves so his feelings could push through. "I love her."

He carried on, his resolve growing as he wished harder. "Some day I would love to have a family with her. But I need her to be comfortable being a normal sized horse first. If you could send me someone who could teach her, someone who we can connect with, I would really appreciate it." He gave a tiny smile as he ended his wish. His father would be proud of him.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:37 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Baruti
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I've been blessed in my travels to cross paths with many interesting Soquili from all walks of life. It's been an enriching experience, and yet, each one seems to come and go again, leaving my life touched, but empty again. It would be so nice to find someone who sticks around for a while...a lasting friend or companion for the journey of life and where it may take me."
10 Things I Like:
- Animal Markings/Patterns (especially large cats)
- Feathers
- Wings
- Glow (especially eyes)
- Nebulas/Galaxy
- The Moon
- Paws
- Tribal Accessories/Tattoos
- Kitsunes
- Fluff
10 Things I Don't Like:
- Overabundance of neon yellow or green as main colors
- Bald Ponies (unless they have a headdress or feathers or something instead)
- Solid color fill
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Two of his feathers and a small, clean bone that's been bleached white by the sun, all tied together with a few strands of his black hair  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff