Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seriously Serious Roleplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for dedicated Role Players only 

Reply Littlest & Mercury 1x1s
Den Of Dragons: The Twins In Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:34 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The last person she’d expected to see when the elevator doors opened was Hayate. “Hey babe! Surprise!” He said with a smile before stepping out to give her a hug and a kiss. At a loss for words, she could only smile and hug him before leaning back to look up at him. “Hayate, what are you doing here?” He simply shrugged and smirked before wrapping an arm around her and leading her back into the elevator. “I’m here to kidnap you, of course! We haven’t had time to hang out in so long, I figured that I should surprise you before you got wrapped up in anything else today.” Hitting the ‘L’ button for the lobby, the doors closed and the couple was soon headed down to the ground floor and Hayate’s waiting Jeep.

A short time later, they were on the road and headed for one of the larger shopping centers. Kori’s main goal today was to find the perfect birthday present for Kasai. Their birthday wasn’t for two weeks, but he was hard to shop for, so she wanted to give herself enough time to find the right gift. Pulling into the parking lot, Kori slipped out of the Jeep and closed her door. When she didn’t hear Hayate’s door slam shut she peeked back inside only to see him texting on his phone, a small smile on his face. Releasing a heavy sigh, she rolled her eyes in annoyance. ‘So much for spending quality time together.’ She thought with a frown. She gave him a full thirty seconds before she walked away from the Jeep and headed into the shopping mall by herself.

A few minutes later, Hayate finally caught up to her. “Kor! KOR! Wait up!” He called, but she didn’t slow her steps or turn to look at him. Once he reached her side he slipped his hand into her free one. While he intertwined her fingers and held her hand, she didn’t squeeze it, her hand practically hung limp in his as they walked. “Why’d you leave me behind? Is something wrong?” His question in and of itself only made her even more irritated. How could he not know WHY she was upset with him? He’d come to kidnap her to spend time with her and yet he was on his phone. She didn’t know with whom, but she had her suspicions.

“You were busy, so I left you to handle whatever business you needed to handle.” It was a simple and direct answer. She wasn’t lying or beating around the bush – Hayate was directing his attention toward someone else, so she would do what she needed to while he was busy. “Yeah, but you could have told me where you were going…” He said with a bit of irritation. She couldn’t believe he was getting irritated with her. This was not how she’d wanted to spend her Saturday…

═══════════════════╝

Budding Artist || Kori Yamada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:50 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Being pulled on had Oriko flopping onto his stomach next to Kasai as he stretched and yawned, his words causing a soft blush to burn the tops of his cheeks. He'd have to ask about this 'best dream' later on, he wanted to know what had been going on in that mind of Kasai's.

His heart fluttered at being called babe, lately Kasai had become inclined to using pet names when it was just them and Oriko had to admit, he was loving it. That along with Kasai stealing his idea and feeding him a bite of fruit, he was wondering why he hadn't moved in with them already, the deed was already more than half done, he did have his own panda themed room.

Oriko gladly plopped himself down on the couch as they settled in to play games, it had been a while since he'd handed Kasai's a** to him in a solid pvp so there were no objections to the choice of activity for the day. What he hadn't counted on however was Kasai randomly putting his controller down in the middle of a battle to flat out glomp him. His eyes were wide and still on the screen for a moment, crying foul play, at least until that first kiss met his lips. The game quickly forgotten he wrapped arms around Kasai and gladly fell into a fit of passion, hands eagerly teasing and roaming over his handsome guy.

═══════════════════╝

Enigmatic Goofball || Oriko Heastu Maphias

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:19 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

Satoshi had to force himself not to tailgate the couple, gritting his teeth in silent anger his mind was reeling in efforts to figure out what that jerk was playing at. Ignoring Kori for days, making her feel lonely and sad only to show up randomly and snatch her up. Sato didn't like it one bit, but reminded himself that he was just her body guard, try as he might he wasn't going to be able to protect her from the emotional abuse her current boyfriend was putting her through. All he could do was be there for her, friend-zoned.

Pulling into the lot at an angle that would keep himself out of sight, but give him a perfect view of the pair he saw how Hayate became per-occupied with his phone and left Kori to head into the mall on her own. Brows knitting together Satoshi couldn't help but wonder who the hell Hayate was texting that made him smile like that.

Only after the creep ran off to catch up with Kori did Satoshi leave his car, locking the doors and setting his alarm as per habit. He knew that the guy had most likely seen his face in the selfies that Kori had been posting to instagram, so Sato made extra certain that he went unseen. While he kept out of sight, he stayed close enough to overhear their conversation, needless to say what he heard did not make him happy. The urge to beat the crap out of Hayate was growing, and slowly he was being given more reasons to do so than not.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:40 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

While Kori moved from store to store looking for the perfect gift for her twin, she tried to keep an open mind about how distracted Hayate was. When she did find something that she thought Kasai might like, she’d turn to ask Hayate his opinion – nine times out of ten he was texting away on his phone, a smile on his face. When she asked who he was talking to he just said, ‘a friend’ and refused to tell her who. The more time went on the more she was convinced that his heart was changing. When they’d first started dating, Hayate had been so sweet and attentive, but now, she might as well have been in a long-distance relationship.

Kori eventually stopping trying to include Hayate in her shopping and just did her own thing while he talked to ‘his friend’. At one point, he even stepped out of the store they were in to take a call that he obviously didn’t want her to overhear. By that time, she’d had enough. Walking out of the store, she’d gone in the opposite direction that Hayate had and headed for the opposite end of the mall to a comic book/novelty shop that she knew that Kasai loved. If Hayate was going to ditch her then she’d ditch him too.

She knew that somewhere nearby, Akio was watching her and keeping a close eye to make sure that she was safe – not that she was in too much danger in the mall. She was glad that she had some ‘alone time’, she didn’t want to explain to anyone why her once awesome boyfriend was being an a**. She knew in her gut that they were headed for a break-up, she just didn’t know when it would happen or what the final straw would be. And like an idiot, she still had some hope that he was just being a little flaky and that he did really like her…but she knew, deep down, that she was fooling herself. Someone else had caught his attention and she was old news.

The thought upset her. Who wouldn’t be upset finding out they were second best? Second choice? Releasing a sigh, she walked through the store but didn’t find anything that she liked. Thanks to Hayate, she wasn’t in the mood to shop anymore. As she was exiting the store, her phone began to chime with a call. Kori didn’t bother grabbing her phone. If Hayate wanted to hang out with his ‘friend’ then she wasn’t going to stop him…

Exiting the mall, she didn’t bother to call a taxi or text Akio. She didn’t feel like heading home yet and she certainly wasn’t going to catch a ride with her ‘boyfriend’. Walking down the side walk, she headed for a small café where she could get a chai and sit down to sketch. She needed to clear her head and coffee and art always helped her focus and decompress. In no time, Kori had a hot chai vanilla latte, her sketchbook, and a plush comfy chair by the window. Soon, she was immersed in her world of art, sketching away, her thoughts of Hayate almost forgotten.

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

The more he saw, the more Satoshi felt that Hayate did not deserve to be allowed to even touch Kori. He watched as she attempted to shop for a gift for Kasai, getting zero feedback from the so called 'boyfriend' who couldn't seem to take his eyes off of his phone. When the phone call happened, Sato tried to manouver himself into a position where he could overhear some of it, but with how paranoid Hayate was of Kori over hearing the conversation there was no such luck. Instead he opted to follow Kori as she left the store to head for the other end of the mall, entering the comic book store not long after and perusing the wares in between keeping an eye on her. It was kind of funny, as she'd helped in without knowing, having found a cool set of graphic novels that he thought Kasai might like.

He had taken a moment to pay for the books, not wanting to accidentally shoplift while attempting to keep up with Kori. By the time he finished and was heading back into the mall she was long gone, Satoshi couldn't help but smirk to himself. "That girl can move." He said aloud with a small laugh, which only grew into a full blown chuckle as he caught sight of Hayate searching stores for her, having finally gotten off of his phone to realize she wasn't where he'd left her. Flipping his own phone open, Sato looked to the GPS and found that she wasn't far. Figuring his car should be fine where he'd parked it, he casually walked out of the mall, taking his time heading to where Kori's co-ordinates said she would be found.

By the time he reached the small cafe at least thirty minutes had passed. Instead of heading straight for Kori though he went over to the counter and ordered a London fog, a delicious beverage made with earl grey tea blended with steamed milk and two shots of vanilla syrup. Only once he had his drink in hand did he take a seat nearby her chair, setting his shopping bag on the table and enjoying a long satisfying drink from his steamer.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:25 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kori continued to sketch long after her latte was finished. As she drew, she let her hand do as it pleased. She’d started just sketching random patrons of the coffee shop for practice with her portraits, but as time went on, her thoughts turned to someone else that had been on her mind lately and soon she was drawing him. By the time she’d realized what she was doing, she had most of the portrait done, the image taking up nearly a full page of her sketchbook. Looking down at the handsome face, she smiled slightly to herself. With his dark hair and luminescent eyes, he made a lovely subject. Although he wasn’t with her, Satoshi stared back at her, from the page of her sketchbook.

It was funny how during a time when she was feeling a bit down, she found solace in drawing her new friend, her protector. He was quickly becoming an important part of her life and she was grateful to him. She was also grateful to her father, for selecting Satoshi to be her new bodyguard after the incident with Nikki. Although Nikki and Ryuu seemed to be getting along much better, she was still cautious of the Russian. It would take time for her to trust him, but if he had Ryuu’s approval, then she knew eventually they would be friends as well. She knew it wouldn’t take long for her and Satoshi to become close friends – they’d already begun to get close as it was.

With a sigh, Kori closed her sketchbook and pulled out her phone. She had several text messages and missed calls from Hayate but she didn’t bother to read any of them. Instead she pulled up her text history with Satoshi and send him a quick message. ‘Hey Sato, what’re you up to? :3 Anything fun?’ She knew he was likely busy with the plans he’s mentioned the night before, but it didn’t hurt to send a quick text to see how he was doing, right?

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

He had been contemplating ordering a cookie or muffin to go with his drink when the phone in his pocket gave off a couple short vibrations. Opening it up he smiled at the text message from Kori, he was always happy to hear from her. Without hesitating he got on replying to her one handed, the other bringing his steamer to his lips for another long sip. 'Hey yourself Kori, I'm just enjoying a nice mug of steamed milk after doing a little shopping. Do you think Kasai will like these?' He hit send, then took the boxed set of graphic novels out of their bag to snap a picture of them. Holding them up just so, Sato stealthily managed to get Kori in the background, her angelic face still down turned, presumably staring at her phone waiting for his reply.

The books themselves were stand alone stories set in the universes of some of the games he'd seen on the shelf in the game room. Soul Calibre, Tekken and even Initial D, the epic racing game just to name a few. He really hoped that Kasai liked it, and was starting to think that just a simple necklace might not be an even match for Kori. Looking around briefly he wondered if this shop they were in happened to sell their teas, he knew how much Kori loved Chai.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:29 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

To her surprise, Kori received a text message reply almost immediately after sending Satoshi her message. Reading through it, she tilted her head to the side in curiosity. She hadn’t suspected that he’d be out shopping, and for Kasai at that! The next message that came through was a photo. At first her gaze focused on the box set that he’d purchased. She was surprised to see that it was a set that she’d been looking at not too long ago at Kasai’s favorite comic book store. The longer she looked at the picture, the more she realized that that background looked familiar….and the girl seating near the window…looked exactly like her! Eyes going wide, she looked up and across the way to catch sight of Satoshi, who sat nearby, a mischievous look on his face. Before she could hide her surprise, Kori’s jaw dropped and she laughed. Shaking her head, she put her phone back in her pocket, clearly no longer needing it.

“What are you doing here?” She laughed, her mood immediately improving now that she had some pleasant company. Even as she asked her question she knew the answer, Akio had likely been busy, or kidnapped, and Satoshi had been asked to fill in for him. This realization only made her wonder how much he had observed during her time with Hayate at the mall….Given that he was clearly a master of stealth, he’d likely seen everything without her realizing it. ‘I really need to learn to observe my surroundings more…’ She thought with a shake of her head.

“Well, in any case, I’m glad to see you…I was having a bit of a bad day.” If he’d seen her with Hayate and what had happened he likely already suspected that she was upset, but she felt like voicing it anyway. “To answer your question, yes, I think Kas will love those books. They’re right up his alley.” She had to wonder if Satoshi had seen her looking at them and had gotten them when she’d decided not to. The thought made her smile to herself.
═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

Her reaction was priceless! Sato still had his camera on and managed to snap a shot of the surprised look on her face before she asked what he was doing at the cafe with her. He could only chuckle as she shook her head, a swelling of pride as she said she was glad to see him filled his chest. Satoshi tried not to let it go to his head, especially considering he had seen what she had been dealing with all day, he was elated to be a positive force in her life. Skipping over this fact he went straight on to continue the subject of the birthday gift. "They are? I'm glad to hear that. Now I've just got one more gift to pick out and the set will be complete!" By set he meant for the twins as a pair, making it seem as though he had yet to pick something out for Kori. "You're an interesting woman to shop for you know, it's hard to pick out something that isn't totally obvious, or without you catching me." He stuck his tongue out at her playfully, then took another drink of his steamer, nearly finishing it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:52 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kori felt her cheeks blush a deep pink. ‘He’s trying to find me a birthday gift?’ She didn’t know why, but she was very touched by the thought of Satoshi going from store to store looking for the perfect gift for her birthday. Not that he’d said he’d done that, he’d just said that it was ‘hard to pick something’ for her. She couldn’t help but feel curious about what he’d been looking for. They were still getting to know one another so it was interesting to see what he came up with for her. She decided to help him out with a couple suggestions.

“Well, anything art related is appreciated. I love to sketch, and I also like clay...You already know I’m a movie addict.” She didn’t expect anything amazing or over the top from Satoshi, in all honesty she was just flattered that he was getting a gift for her birthday, he really didn’t have to. “In any case, thanks for being so thoughtful, Satoshi.” He was proving to be a very valuable friend and ally, someone that she could rely on.

“I’m glad that you found Kasai a gift. I’m still looking.” She said with a small frown. She wasn’t about to go back to the mall, not with Hayate walking around and trying to find her. She’d ask Satoshi to take her somewhere else, but he had plans. Speaking of which… “I’m sorry that Akio roped you into following me around the mall. I know you have plans today and I’m sure that following a teenager around the mall while her jerk of a boyfriend ignores her wasn’t the way you wanted to spend your afternoon.” In any case, the least she could do was free up the rest of his afternoon before he headed out to do whatever it was that he had planned… ‘I wonder if he has a date with someone tonight…’ She didn’t know why, but she really didn’t like that idea. Not wanting to think about it too much, she turned her attention back to Satoshi. “Want to head home? I don’t really feel like shopping anymore and I know you have plans tonight. I don’t want you to miss out on my account.” She really hoped it wasn’t a date…

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:20 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

He was grateful for the suggestions, it did make things easier for him, if he wanted to spoil her with other gifts down the road, or Christmas even. Sato did have his eye on a new release he'd seen at the mall, but it didn't quite go with the small bundle he'd already started on. Maybe next time, although after those zombie movies she might enjoy the change of pace. He personally wasn't into romance movies, but with Kori being a sweet heart he figured she would like it. "Hey, a birthday happens only once a year, I'm thankful for being able to celebrate with you guys." He grinned and began tucking the books aw,ay, a small pause occurred when she said she was still looking. That punk really made it hard for her to pick something didn't he? Maybe I should offer to take her shopping some more... He would have, but she began apologizing for Akio roping him into watching her.

"Now now, don't you worry about that, I don't mind at all. Sides, I'm not doing anything much until later on tonight, my afternoon was wide open once I did some tune ups on Honey, er my car." He felt silly at his pet name for his car slipping out, but he was so comfortable talking to Kori that he didn't think it was a big deal. "And besides, if you'll pardon my say so, I am more than happy to sneak you away from that guy, he was totally cramping your style." The only real date he had was with a wide open stretch of road down the mountainside just on the skirts of Tokyo.

"Home? Sure, I parked at the mall. I'm just going to grab a muffin for later and we can head on out. You sit tight and I'll be right back." Satoshi got up and snagged his bag at the same time, giving Kori a thumbs up before heading up to the counter once more. He did order a simple cornbread muffin, but also asked for a nice big box of their best chai tea, slipping both into his bag so they would go unnoticed he then collected Kori for the walk to his car. I wonder what she sees in that guy that makes her stick it out for him, it can't be his looks, guy's got an unhealthy obsession with tattoos if you ask me... During their walk his mind would crank out more thoughts along these lines, attempting to figure out what about Hayate had Kori unable to see that he didn't deserve a nice woman like her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

That night, Kori came awake with a scream. Sitting up in bed, her chest heaved with great gasping breaths as her gaze quickly roamed around her room in a panic. Sweat slicked her face, chest and back, her body overheating with the anxiety that still gripped her even in her wakefulness. Her mind in termoil, all she can see are the screaming faces of her loved ones, the red eyes of the zombie that attacked them, turned them, coming for her next.

Scrambling from the bed, she sprints for her door only to stop just outside of Kasai's door. Her first instinct had always been to seek out her brother in such times of distress. He was her rock, her pillar of strength. But she knew that tonight, she couldn't go to him. Oriko was with him. She didn't have to peek into the empty panda-themed room to know that Oriko slept soundly in her brothers bed.

Overcome with a feeling of complete helplessness, tears began to fill her eyes. Soon, little streams of salty tears began to run down her cheeks. Running back into her room, Kori scrambled to find her cellphone. Pulling up her contacts, the first name she saw was Hayates. While this would be a situation in which her boyfriend might comfort her, she doesn't have it in her to call him, not after ditching him at the mall.

Slumping down on the edge of her bed, her phone held limply in her hands, she continues to scroll past the names in her contact list. It wasn't until she came to Satoshi's name that she felt a small spark of hope...

Dialing his number, she held the device up to her ear, hopeful that he was still awake downstairs and not still out on a date she was hoping he wasn't having...after two rings she felt her hope begin to fade, but then he picked up. "Satoshi?" Trying her best not to sniffle or start crying again, she does her best to pull it together, but as she does, she hears something she's not expecting - the revving of an engine. It is then that she realizes that Satoshi isn't downstairs...he's still out on the town. Not wanting to disturb him or whatever he might be doing, she clears her throat and speaks quickly. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you weren't home." Choking up, she can't stop the tears from falling feeling again. "I'll talk to you later, Sato." Before anything else can be said she hangs up the phone with a sob before curling in on herself, her phone falling to the floor at her feet.
═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:51 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

The night started with the roar of five perfectly tuned engines, Satoshi was in the lead position right from the get go, having woven up to the front from all the way in the back. He was in a black ensemble with an over shirt of black background with dark red flames licking up from the hem, red skinned mermaids holding small suns between them danced among the fire, outlined in bright oranges and yellows. His hair was spiked up lightly, enough to give it a wild look, and he wore his contacts so that his glasses could stay safely at home, green eyes a pair of emerald flames that glowed hotly as they stared down the road, keeping his line firmly locked in his mind.

Every so often he'd seen people lined up along the safety rails cheering them on. He was being chased by a bright yellow Skyline that had been competing against him for the last year, struggling to seize his title. Entering a drift around a sweeping right turn he heard his phone go off, it rang once, then twice, on the third ring he had straightened the car out down a long straight and snatched up the device, flipping it on and bringing it to his ear. The roar of his beautiful engine could be heard distinctly in the background as he spoke. "Moshi mo-" "Satoshi?" His greeting was cut off by a panicked sounding Kori.

"Yes? What's up K-" "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you weren't home." He frowned and tried to speak, but the sound of her voice breaking caught him off guard, his foot lift off the gas by a fraction, but it was enough for him to slow down from breakneck speed. The Skyline saw this as it's opening and whooshed past him. "Kori, what's going o-" "I'll talk to you later, Sato." Before he could say anything else she'd hung up on him. "Kori! Wait, no!" It was too late for her to hear his protest to her hanging up, or the growl of frustration that followed soon after. "What the hell?" He wondered aloud, but it didn't take much for him to figure out that something was wrong and she needed somebody to talk to.

His foot came hard down on the pedal, launching him into speeds that were unsafe for any amateur to try and pull off on such a curving track. In seconds he'd caught up to the Skyline and blazed past it, much to the happy cheers of the onlooking fans. He managed to break his own record when he crossed the finish line, but he didn't stop there and kept on driving, cheers turned into confused mutterings among the viewers as he sped away into the distance.

Breaking a few speed limits he made it back to the highrise in under ten minutes, thankfully the streets were typically dead at the late hour that facilitated the races he participated in. Throwing himself into the elevator he jammed his finger on the button for the Twin's floor repeatedly as the doors closed agonizingly slow. "Come on, come on!"

Once upstairs he quietly searched the apartment for Kori, working his way to her bedroom. Upon reaching her door he knocked gently before pushing it open, seeing the poor girl curled up in a ball on her bed, still crying softly. Sitting down next to her he carefully brought his arms around her, pulling Kori into a gentle hug. "Come now, please dry those tears, I can't bear to see an angel cry." He tried to console her, unaware of what had exactly caused her to be like this, Sato could only assume she'd had a nightmare. With her brother having his boyfriend over it was safe to say she wasn't able to go to him for comfort right now. He was honoured that she called him in her time of need, but also saddened that she thought he wasn't willing to stop what he was doing to come to her aid. We're gonna have to do something to fix that... He thought to himself as he held her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kori had been wrapped in on herself, her mind realing with the images of her dream when she heard a light knock on her door. Sniffling, she didn’t move to get up or call out to answer whoever had come to see her. While she wanted comfort, she also wanted to be left alone. It was a hard feeling to comprehend. With her face hidden against her knees, she didn’t see Satoshi enter the room, but she felt the bed dip when he took a seat next to her. He didn’t hesitate to wrap his arms around her and as he did she gave herself up to him. Uncurling from her balled up position, she immediately wrapped her arms around his torso and buried her face against his chest. She was practically sitting in his lap and he didn't seem to mind...

Although she’d been keeping herself together for the most part, as soon as she’d heard his words, the tears had begun again. Now, being held in Satoshi’s arms, she just let herself go. “They were all dead! You were dead…Kas, Oriko…everyone. It was just me…” She sobbed, her voice a bit muffled by his shirt. “I couldn’t do anything! You were all coming for me, to kill me…and I just ran…I’m sorry Satoshi.” Kori’s words were quick and emotional. She knew she was being irrational and immature. Nightmares shouldn’t have bothered her like this, but she couldn’t help it. Seeing those you loved and cared for die only to come after you…it was traumatizing.

After she’d spoken her peace, she was able to calm down a bit and release Satoshi from the death grip she’d had on him. But as she leaned back, she was caught off guard by how different he looked. Eyes going a bit wide, she looked him over as she wiped her face, her cheeks turning red with embarrassment. ‘He looks like…oh I knew it, he was on a date.’ Somehow this only distressed her more than the dream. Where the nightmare was fake and something to be rationalized away, this was reality and the reality was, he looked good, and he’d gotten dressed up for a reason… “I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have called you. I was interrupting your plans and…I’m just the worst.”

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:27 pm
User Image
𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓞𝓢𝓗𝓘 𝓝𝓐𝓚𝓐𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓐

He didn't stop her when she clung to him, holding her against his torso and slowly rubbing her back as she spoke of what had startled her so badly. That she'd had a zombie dream didn't surprise him too much, but the intensity sounded horrifying, to watch everyone you love be slaughtered and then turn on you? Even Sato would need to talk to someone after an ordeal like that. He let her go on, holding Kori until she was able to calm herself down enough to try talking again. When she really looked at him he noticed her eyes widening Sato was afraid she didn't like his changed up look, but then she started up again, something about interrupting his plans, all he really heard was Kori calling herself the worst. "Hey now, don't be saying such things. You didn't interrupt anything, I was just having a fun drive, nothing to interrupt." He gave her a gentle squeeze. "I'm glad you called me, what you shouldn't have done was hang up on me. Please don't do that again Kori, please?"

The worry was plain as day in his voice, and as she stared up to him he drew a hand up to gingerly brush a few stray tears from her face. Even after bawling her eyes out she's still so damn pretty. He smiled, hoping to encourage her to perk up a bit, Sato was here now, Sato would keep her safe. "Would it help you sleep if I stay here with you?" He hoped to high heavens that she would say yes.  
Littlest & Mercury 1x1s

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff