Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
G'histalt
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply G'histalt Official Forum
Introduce Yourself, don't be shy - some of us do bite... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phellatio

Girl-Crazy Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:22 pm
              Hey everyone! My name is Pizzu, I am 18 and a college sophomore. I am back on Gaia after a little hiatus. I played zOMG waaay too much back in high school and am excited that it's back in business. I enjoy grinding because of the $$, but it's so mindless and it gives a lot of time to mindless chatter. If you ever want to, shoot me a PM or DM me on Discord: rolyat.t#6673. As of the summer I'm home during the weekdays and work weekends, so just let me know!

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:53 pm
hello my gaia name is McDuffin but, you can refer to me as duffy.

i'm slightly vulgar but, i'm always willing to be MORE vulgar if you want me to be~

my favorite ring is shark attack or heavy water balloon just because i like the shark and the whales.

my favorite colors are alot of colors but, you'll find my avatar wearing a variety of colors which include orange, yellow, red, black, white, brown, blue, purple, and cream/cyan.

you'll often find me play steam games OR heroes of the storm. (used to play lol but, the community is trash unless you're playing co-op)

i'm also into a TON of mobile games just dm a message about a game and i'm sure you'll find out if i play it or not.

gaming, watching youtube videos, and chatting with my friends are my hobbies.

my favorite food is CHICKEN(any kinds and all kinds) and big macs (i'm actually really skinny, i'm just horrible with eating fast food)  

McDuffin

Shy Sweetheart

21,525 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Rhadi

Aged Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:11 am
Hey, You can call me Rhadi around here. I'm a 27 years old English teacher, although English is not my first language. xd
I play zOMG since 2009, I think, but sadly I'm not a badass player or anything. Just your regular crewmate.
Anyway, the ring set I carry includes Meat, Hack, Slash, random buffs and sometimes wish, sometimes bandage. That's it.
I really like doing end boss, if you're up to it, sign me in. That switch thing is so fun! lmao
All and all, I'm here mostly for the fun, also for the shadow orbs, since I dream about being a CL 12. And for the gold too, once in a while.

That's it.
Nice to join you guys biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:15 pm
Hello, my name is Nestle Shadows. Ask me nicely and I might tell you how I got my name..xD I'm an off and on again Gaian from 05 - I've had this account since 07. I'm a dancer, a moba player and addicted to breath of the wild. I also am in love with almost everything x-men, and smash bros. I own every single last amiibo minus Roslina and Luma because well I hate them passionately..xD Also I'm obsessed with Pokemon! So, if we can't find something to talk about then it's probably your fault lol.

Anyway hope to meet some of you soon,
Nestle

Nestle Shadows

High-functioning Terrestrial

20,650 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

NazguI

IRL Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:08 pm
Hi I'm Nazgul, but just call me Naz. I have been in here for about 10 years, going off and on hiatus, forgetting passwords and such.
I left when they took zOMG down and came back just a week ago.
Let's see, I'm from Mexico, I absolutely love exercising, I play flag football and sometimes american football and I go to the park and run once a day, I like reading (mostly latin-american authors but sometimes I read Lovecraft, Murakami or Poe) and I also like playing videogames, it'd be really hard to pick only one as a favorite.
I love everything that comes out of Studio Ghibli and That Game Company.
I'm kinda introverted and awkward so please be patient if I don't answer quickly or if I say something stupid hehe.
My favorite color is cherry, my favorite smells are the smell of new tennis balls and gasoline.
My favorite ring is fire rain because it looks badass when r4'd
And I love beans. I could eat beans every day of my life and I won't get tired of them haha

I don't know what else, I just love fooling around in zOMG, I haven't been to a lot of places but I'll gladly help if you pm me.

Thanks for letting me join!  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:52 am
Hi I'm Peachy I was introduced to this site in 09 by my aunt and the first thing she did was drop me in zOMG! I fell madly in love with it and it has always been my main reason for being here. I have had many names, I have been many people. I have been specific personas in my past on here but none of them stuck. You will notice in my avatars that at times my creativity has clung to a particular character but if you ask me what it is I will straight up tell you I have no idea sweatdrop I think I'll be sticking with Peachy for a while because Peachy is who I truly am. I don't mind playing a character but it's tiresome (example: people start looking at me weird if I don't keep up my bad a** facade as xXDoom_DivaXx)

I am a poet, a writer, a lyricist, an artist, an aspiring patissier and a southern bell heart I love cats and believe I will find my soulmate in one. (Not in a sexual way please stop stare ) I am typically a loner and people tire me but I am very friendly and can be a little flirty at times. Weird fact: I have a sister younger than me by a year and some change but we were raised like twins. So we behave like twins lol. Anyway that's all I got for ya... I feel like I said a lot and nothing at all... I hope ya'll don't mind that sweatdrop

Peachy_Nova

Fashionable Gekko

Xx_OmegaTitan_Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:26 pm
Hi I am FireyPears I am really quiet and I love shopping for my Avatar. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:04 am
Hi! everybody! My Name is Mus1ccure! I'm 23, I'm from philippines, used to be a Marine Engineering student but I'm currently taking Mechanical engineering. I'm also a musician, i used to be in a band, i play the guitar. I love art! not only those being drawn but in everything that is done. I appreciate every ounce of effort and passion done to it. what i do in gaia is customize my own profile, play black jack & zOMG, I'm happy that zOMG is back because it was mainly the reason why im here and why i left gaia when it was taken down. I'm happy I found this clan, esp meeting the kindest people here. Ulrich & Reyla thanks for the invite. I'm happy to be part of your guild! long live G'histalt!! biggrin  

Mus1ccure

Dangerous Raider

10,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300

frisking

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:32 pm
my timezone is BST

when zomg closed the last time i was in the middle of trying to get shadow orbs
really want to get into the game again so i'm just looking to see who's active really, but most keen on getting my dms on ^^

have all the standard drop rings at CL10  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:22 pm
Hello sweatdrop

I recently changed my name, jut a btw.

I like zOMG crews so much because while I'm shy I get to be in groups that work well together and have chats that I didn't have to be a part of to feel included (I can interject when I want to but not feel obligated, you know?). I slowly warm up to the crews I am in whee

Enjoy: purchasing chance items in the market, dressing up my avatar, searching the marketplace, and being in a zOMG crew

Enjoy IRL: knitting, anime, classical music/soft rock, youtube, seeing cartoon-ish/manga-styled art, memes, and temporary tattoos  

Kalla_SweetStorm

Shy Shapeshifter

11,515 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Building the Army 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lizzylamers

Fashionable Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:29 pm
Hello!

I'm Lizzy, I'm a return gaia member that only recently got into zOMG and learned that it is instantly addicting, even more so when you have the right people playing with you. I work in a hospital in-patient pharmacy so I work some crazy hours since we have patients in-house that need meds around the clock. When I do have free time it's spent on gaia more than I care to admit or spent with my adorable pets. I'm pretty friendly so don't ever be scared to pm me to join a game session. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 pm
Hai 3nodding my name is Nate. Hobbies include Gaia, zOMG, video games, anime, wct. xD My face color is Teal or Turquoise. Fave ring would be Hack or Fortunes Favorite. I play Nintendo stuff like Fire Emblem, Zelda, Mario ect. Smell, i guess when you go to a theater that has roasted chestnuts lol. Finally food would be a nice medium rare steak and garlic mash heart  

natesdixiewrecked

Sparkly Fairy

Duchess Aristocat

Mewling Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:49 pm
Hi to all.
Name is Duchess Aristocat so you can call me Duchess or just Cat.

As you can guess yes, I Love feline fellows. just adorable <3
I love to do art ( but don't have a lot of time for it because of rl :faceplam: ).
As for music, I am more into k-pop and J-pop mostly.
I do like white&blue a lot so my avi will most likely show an off-white furry with a hint of blue somehow.
I have a tendency to like fighting games and basically zOMG! was the fisrt reason I joined Gaia back in 2009.
Favorite zOMG! ring? Scary Cat obv * that r3 emotion_drool

I will most likely misspell words all the time, so don't get bothered by it during crew chat emotion_sweatdrop
«Fun fact: I love chocolate and ice cream, but not Chocolate Ice Cream. lol»

And that's it
Nice to meet you all 3nodding
*Currently I am sick at home so I'm bored all the time  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:10 am
Hello everyone. I am Snapchats. My real name is Rebecca and I am 24. Some of my hobbies are writing poems, hanging with my friends, shopping, watching anime, watching movies, and reading manga. My favorite colors are (not in any order) black, red, blue, purple, and pink. I live in Minnesota. I have been on gaia about 7.5 years but i have been on and off in the past but here to stay now. My favorite animal is pandas. I love food lol. My favorite type of food is Japanese and chinese.  

BECCA J0

Friendly Gaian

G'histalt Official Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas