Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Nightly... Blend? (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:36 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Poe wondered if Mahmud liked smoothies. And if he could make them in the swamp. He would need fruit of course, but also something to blend them in. He never used really fancy nutritionblock equipment like blenders , but wondered if he could rig something up that would work like one.

Though, on the other hand, it was much, much easier to just purchase one at a booth, or a store where smoothies were sold. After all, all the ones he had were good! He took a sip of his newest smoothie and nearly spit it out. It tasted way too sweet, like it was made of sugar and ice, but in a bad way. Well, most of the smoothies he's had were good!

nepsah rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:00 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Since the smoothies had gone over so well the night before, Deimos stopped in to get another one. Hopefully just one. This time an entirely different person made his drink - though he didn't really pay attention to what he was doing. Some fires had caught his eyes. When his drink was done, he took it from Xavier. As he walked away from the counter, he took one big sip and immediately regretted everything.

Unable to stop the urge, he ended up spitting the mouthful of mustard smoothie out onto the ground. What!! On Alternia!! WAS THIS! Frustrated that things seemed to either be Super Good or Terribly Awful at this booth, he tossed the smoothie into a nearby trash bin, then stomped on over to the fire making area.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:04 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Still sour from getting a mustard smoothie, Dei sat down rather unceremoniously to start working on a fire. He was certain he wouldn't catch his swim trunks on fire this time- oh no. He was gonna pay reaaaal close attention to what he was doing.

But apparently not close enough attention to realize there was a squirrel in his collection of sticks until the furry creature popped out and... arranged them perfectly for him? Perplexed, all he could do was sit there for a few moments and wonder what was up with this booth... eventually he got a fire started, but he was beginning to wonder if he should continue coming to this particular attraction...

Prizes:

tealight candle
mason jar

Blasphemoose rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:08 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Azrael pursed his lips, entirely unimpressed by the smoothie he'd gotten. He pushed it aside. There was the chance that it could just be some sort of trick with dry ice, but he wasn't going to actually risk it. If things kept going badly for him and smothies he might need to complain to management.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
seekingCylem rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

The laser battle had been a complete success, Oisier had decided. It had taken them some time to deliberate after that minor head injury. Thanks to Reisio, however, they had recovered swiftly. Their victory would not be overshadowed.

That wasn't to say Oisier wasn't in need of further soothing, they realized as their gaze swept over a juice bar. Oisier squeezed Reisio's hand and began veering in the direction of the concessions.

It wasn't until Oisier had reached the cash register that they noticed the bar was staffed by not one, or two, but multiple identical faces. Their eyes and mouth were left hanging open. It took some cajoling from the line behind the blueblood for them to remember their purpose at the booth.

"HE- HELLO! You- You're so, so many!" Oisier spat out in a shrill voice that sounded every bit as star-struck as they looked and felt. They rapidly looked back and forth between the Nucleo manning the register and Reisio, "We're also multiple!" They announced, their thrill finally breaking through the shock. "Two! Two smoothies, please! Um... Banana-kiwi. Extra blended."

Oisier received a coupon with their order. Upon reading the offer, "Buy one, get one free," they clutched the scrap of paper close to their chest and bounced twice. It was a perfect recognition of their shared multiplicity. They grinned openly back at Reisio.  
Sypon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Reisio let themselves be tugged along. Oisier certainly deserved some respite after the difficult battle now behind them, and choosing which booth to head to next as a simple treat. Planariant and Flatparent floated quietly behind them as the two scuttled towards the smoothie bar. It was busy, and loud. Reisio squeezed Oisier’s hand tightly, cupping a hand over their spongeclot with a small wince. This was a confusing place, after all – fires and smoothies? The disparity was as jarring as… As…

Oisier had spoken up in a tone that Reisio didn’t often hear, their voice cutting through and knocking Reisio out of their stupor. Their one good eye followed a blur of green – no, blue? Yellow? Back and forth through the bar. It was like a kaleidoscope of trolls. One troll… Multiple trolls?

They were dumbstruck. Unable to comprehend just yet, Reisio waited for some confirmation from their twin and gave them back a toothy smile. Their smoothies (two!! Buy one, get one!!) arrived just as it began to dawn on the troll what this could mean. Someone like them! Someone really

“PFFOOOO!!!” Reisio spat their drink all over the ground, practically retching from the acrid taste. “Th-there’s mustard in this!” They cried, eyes tearing up from the unexpected foul gulp of smoothie. “Y-you!” The blueblood pointed to Xavier. It was an affront to their one-ness. An absolute disgrace. “You should be ashamed! The multiplicitous troll should make my drink! I’ve been disrespected!”

The flare up of Reisio’s temper resulted in the child balling up their hands and squeezing them against their eyesockets. Immediately, Flatparent flapped over to cover them like a shock blanket. It lifted its “head” to look at the cashiers expectantly.

leon_a_darkangel
if you want to deal with

Doutei
a child having a tantrum

Sypon
Vice Captain

Green Minuet rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:50 pm
There was a sudden rattle and a clang from the back of the booth. The thermal hull door swung on its hinges. Various ingredients lay in disarray on the floor and shelves. Many more were missing entirely, but the cause was no where to be found. The only clue was a muddy paw print and a shuriken embedded in one of the Tupperware containers.  
Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:54 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

“Amonee,” Autumn gasped, when the jadeblood passed her drink. She admired the ornate detail sculpted into the glass. “This is gorgeous! You have a real lookstub for beauty.”  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:33 am
Sypon

leon_a_darkangel

Doutei

Azrael was just getting over his own rather unappatizing smoothie when he heard the cries of Reiso. He shivered when he thought of the mustard smoothie he'd received just the other night and he walked over to the young troll. Well one of them, there were two identical trolls. He was surprised and fascinated all at once in that moment. Had he ever seen two completely identical trolls before? Not off the top of his head. But this wasn't the time to be fascinated, someone needed to confront this booth's staff and how awful they were doing at running it. He stood near-ish Reisio.

"They gave me several disgusting ones... I dare say, I'm starting to question the capability of this staff or at the very least their intentions," he folded his arms and stared Xavier down, "I wish to speak with the manager, I am severely displeased with the chain of events that have occurred, you could have caused great harm to someone!" the ends of his hair held no signs of the fire that had been set on him the night before, but there were black marks on his otherwise light gray coat. "And this marks two very dissatisfied customers at the very least,"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:10 am
Oh crap! Amonee had been paying more attention to his show on the small television on the back counter and was sweating bullets now that he'd found a muddy pawprint IN THE FRIDGE. Nucleo was already mad at him over the whole edible glitter thing and his experimental flower smoothies, now he was going to get even more upset after finding out the food had been contaminated!

"I’ve been disrespected!” What was that? Behind him across the counter was a pair of clone- no wait were they just twins? Augh it was hard to know if other trolls might have the same power Nucleo did. But they were unhappy. They were complaining. And they were mad at Xavier, his moirail! Panicking at the build up of bad stuff about to go down, the jadeblood was about to step in when a familiar voice requested an order.

"O-oh hey Autumn!" He smiled nervously after hurriedly standing in front of the fridge so she wouldn't be able to see anything. He grabbed the prettiest jar he could find and shoved her smoothie in it at lightning speed.

"I'm glad you like it. It would really, um, help us out if you told people about your good experiences here..." It seemed like they were getting more complaints every night! He really didn't want them to get shut down.

"You could have caused great harm to someone!" He overheard another voice, one that he hadn't heard in a while, join the disturbance with Xavier and Nucleo. s**t had someone actually like gotten sick from squirrel droppings in the tupperwares or something? He needed to get rid of all the stuff!

"Nucleo, I think we're, um, out of ingredients for today! I think we'll have to COMPLETELY RESTOCK with fresh new everything since we're... completely out! That's probably why the smoothies tasted funny, we're so sorry about this!"

He rushed to grab a bunch of the delicate soothing candle jars and push them across the counters to the angry customers.

"P-please accept these as an apology from The Nightly Grind for your troubles!"

Doutei
PLEASE DON'T LOOK IN THE FRIDGE

leon_a_darkangel
IT'S GONNA BE OKAY, XAVI

Green Minuet
DAMMIT SHELLY

Sypon
WE'RE SO SORRY
User Image
Reisio receives a tealight candle mason jar

seekingCylem
DON'T YELP
User Image
Oisier receives a tealight candle mason jar

saihen
PLEASE DON'T BE MAD
User Image
Azrael receives a tealight candle mason jar

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:23 am
reserved post to reply to above rp tomorrow  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:37 am
User Image

A tense scene erupted last night as customers began to complain about the questionable service and quality of the drinks! The staff apologized and will try to do a better job catching mistakes from now on but we'll see what happens next! Will the evil mustard streak ever stop? What's next, blended in hot dogs?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gl!tch~
You won a ticket!

nepsah
You won a ticket!

Taki-di
You won a ticket! (Technically nepsah got highest fire but is already receiving a ticket for worst smoothie experience!)

Sami-Fire
Due to a mistake on our part yesterday, you should have been awarded a ticket previously! You won a ticket (for yesterday)!

Doutei

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:08 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Poe wanted another smoothie, even after what happened yesterday. He ordered and took his drink to his seat, but before he took a sip he noticed it bubbling weirdly. Did... did things like this happen with smoothies? He tried to remember, but he never had really been able to see that sort of thing before, and wasn't sure if bubbling was normal.... He decided not to drink it after all.

Blasphemoose rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:20 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Azrael had a goal today. No complaints, no mistakes, no problems, right? Okay, he didn't even notice that he'd once again been given a bubbling mass. Instead he carried the mess with him as he looked for Amonee. Finally finding him Azrael waved to get the greenblood's attention.

"Good evening Amonee!"

Yamashii

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
nepsah rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:00 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Honestly after the disaster the night before Deimos was not sure why he was returning to get a smoothie... but the four he had gotten that one time were just so good it might make it worth it! He approached the counter to order what he hoped would be something simple- just strawberry. That was all he wanted. He almost scowled at the troll that ended up making it- he recognized that face. That man had put mustard in his smoothie the night before. This time he seemed to make it right, and... wasn't bad at humming. Off to the fire section he went...

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff