Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Dance Dance Communication! [OPEN FOR RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:03 pm

dundundunnn its rollover time!!

Micillia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
High roll ticket goes to Static!

Green Minuet

observation may be the key for you, autumn!

there were only 3 participants, sooooo

DraconicFeline

the last ticket goes to Psykgi!

Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:51 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Forget the buzzbeasts. Following the instructions did nothing. Getting the booth owner's advice did nothing. Imitating others did nothing. No matter what she did, she simply could not get them to understand her, and she had become bored of trying. She was through. Almost.

As far as Autumn was concerned, there was one tactic she had yet to try. So far she had been directing her efforts towards the swarm as a whole, but perhaps she should have narrowed her audience. Perhaps she should have been focussing on one particular buzzbeast.

Autumn smiled at the yellow blooded troll behind the booth.

“You and your lusus... lusii must be really close,” Autumn gushed. She leaned against the counter, bearing an air of open adoration. One hand propped up her chin while the other toyed with a loose curl of hair. She lifted a dainty foot behind her as she spoke.

“I'm a little envious. I've never seen anything like it,” Autumn continued. “I thought Cat and I were close, but... we can't even compare. Say!”

Suddenly her eyes lit up and she jolted upright. She reached across to clasp the yellowblood's hands. “You're good at dancing, right? You must be!” she exclaimed, as though it had only just occurred to her. She beamed at them. “Why don't you dance with me~?” Before they could so much as protest, she was pulling them around the side of the counter. She dragged them out to the space in front of the booth where there was plenty of room.

She released one of their hands and pulled back slightly, inviting. “Dancing is best with a partner, don't you think?”

nepsah
Hope this is okay!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

quiet delegation rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 am
Kaldru had been a bit put off by the blueblood previously, politely declining the 'invitation' to paid lessons. While he wouldn't mind personal help, he wasn't going to pay for them! He'd learn by trial and error if he had to, which appeared to be the order of the day.

He wondered if he'd worried Apibom; he'd hurt himself the previous night and missed a day, but he was back and full of energy tonight. He offered a wave before going right to work, yet again the bees barely paid any attention to him. A couple did, but for the most part ...

"Do you think they just don't like me?" he wondered to the yellowblood after his nightly dance attempt. "Or am I really doing something super wrong? Maybe your lusii just don't approve of me ..."

He frowned. Did his friend's parent...s? ... not like him?

nepsah
clearly api's lusii just thinks kaldru is a bad influence somehow

/laughs

Tasinei rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:26 pm
For once Obaa didn’t have to push Kaguya towards a booth. A booth revolving around dancing and communicating with another lusii seemed quite fun and interesting actually! So the redblood went a little more willingly this time. She wasn’t exactly knowledgeable in bee dancing, but couldn’t really be much different than crane dancing right? Maybe she could just do her crane dance and throw in some random things and see how that went. Obaa sure looked overly excited for this booth though, she was restless as they waited for their turn pacing from one foot to the other as they waited.

When it was her turn, Kaguya went and did her thing… Or well whatever this thing was. She was sure she hadn’t done every well until she was handed a pot of honey and sent on her way. Obaa snuggled her up close before taking the jar and tucking it away in some feathers for safe keeping. Kaguya even got a nice little head butt from Obaa was they walked away from their booth. Kaguya put her hair back into place and didn’t say a word. She didn’t think she’d done that well to warrant all the attention she was receiving from her crane mother.

(( Woo! Some honey biggrin ))

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blasphemoose rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:53 pm
To his surprise, the dance he did seemed to confuse the bees. He really wasn't much of a dancer anyway, but they didn't seem to get the message at all! Azrael frowned deeply as he thought about what he might of done wrong and how. Bees sure were strange creatures at least they weren't aggressive, one sting would probably kill him if he wasn't careful.

Azrael muttered to himself as he picked up one of the bobbleheads and left the booth without much of anything towards the booth's owner. He turned the bobble head over in his hands as he left.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Api perked up as they were addressed- oh! It was the pretty yellowblood with the wings! Apibom giggled a little as they shrugged, "I s'pose so, maybe?" Honestly they weren't that close with their lusii, not in the sense that a lot of other kids were close with theirs. Api squeaked a little as she reached out to take their hands, they weren't really expecting her to move so suddenly! "Umm, yeah..! I am pretty good at it--woah" Autumn easily dragged them around the counter and over to the space where the dancing was supposed to take place.

Glanced from her to the booth, then back again, then down at their hand that was still in hers. "Oh, uhhh..." A quick look around told them that Chiara wasn't present, so... why not? They'd opened the booth to have fun after all. "Okay..! They probably won't understand but it'll be fun." They grinned widely and nodded as they spoke.

Somehow they'd missed Kaldru's reappearance at the booth until he'd asked if maybe their lusii didn't like him. "Oh, Kaldru..!" They waved with their free hand, then shook their head. "No, no! I'm sure they're probably just... umm... Confused? They uhhmmm.... They don't normally have to talk to so many people, y'know?? Uhhhm..." They looked back to Autumn, then over to Kaldru. "How about you come join us?? It'll at least be fun!"

Green Minuet
its totally fine !! hope its okay that api attempted to drag in another person hahaha

quiet delegation
ayyyy triple dance!! poor kaldru

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:01 pm

Green Minuet

High roll ticket goes to Autumn!

quiet delegation

maybe they really do have something against you, kaldru!

and the last ticket goes toooo...

1. Tasinei
  2. saihen

saihen

[img]http://hivestuck.am1cable.com/march15/bloodfest/booths/ticket.png[img]
looks like that bobblehead came with a ticket for Azrael!

Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:24 pm
Static Charge
1-5 --> The bees did not understand what you were saying... are you sure you read the diagram right?

Static was bad at dancing, and i mean bad. He was so bad, someone, somewhere far away, was getting a headache just thinking about it so they stopped.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quiet delegation rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:54 am
He did it.

He did it!

The nights of being ignored and making a fool of himself ... paid off? Something. Kaldru had all but given up hope, convinced that Apibom's bees were just messing with him, yet he was too stubborn to, well, quit; he kept coming back, and kept failing.

Until tonight!

While it was still a large amount of hopping around and shaking, this time the bees listened. It was with a very loud, proud whoop that the blueblood announced this to Apibom as well, puffing out his small chest and pointing enthusiastically at himself.

"I did it! I finally got them to listen!" he proclaimed, clearly overly excited that he'd - won? He'd done well, anyway!  
Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:56 pm
Static

Static knew he wasn't good at dancing, but he enjoyed it immensely. Plus, his lusus could not argue with him simply playing booth games, even if they did involve dancing.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:06 pm

Micillia

a ticket for Static! as a note, you rolled twice in one 24hr period so I only counted your first roll <3

quiet delegation

highest roll goes to kaldru! you did it, you are the bee communication champion!

There was only two participants this round, the last ticket remains tucked into api's booth u n u

Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:06 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

“”

Doutei
Come play with Autumn.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Doutei rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:01 am
here to play wiff autumn  
quiet delegation rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:54 am
Kaldru returned to triumphantly talk to the bees and, in a stunning twist of fate, he didn't do terribly. He hadn't really known if it had been a fluke or maybe just them playing with him, but today, nearing the end of Bloodfest and likely the last time he'd get to see his friend (and their lusii) for a while, he did well. In truth, he was near tears by the time he trotted over to the booth, but at least they were good tears.

"I'm getting it! I'm really getting it!" he sniffled proudly.

nepsah
sorry for short (busy morning) but ... he still needs dance lessons 8v lol

quiet delegation

Blasphemoose rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:37 pm
Calida wanted to come and bring her friend Api the special cupcakes she'd made out of honey and lemon. But she figured she can stop and play with the bees at least one more time. she set aside the plate of cupcakes and began the dance that she'd learned to direct the bees and they got it! they absolutely got it! with a broad smile she picked up her cupcakes and dashed over to api.

"I brought you some lemon Honey cupcakes! I thought you might want to try them!" she chirped excitedly setting down the plate of yellow cupcakes. They had puffy white frosting topped with yellow sugar. "I made this with the honey I got from here last time, tell me what you think!"

nepsah

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces