Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[LOC] Lightseekers Settlement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:12 am
Sephos Arbola

Sephos was not used to tending to animals, so he stuck to the basic tasks of making sure everything was full and clean and fresh. That part of it was not so different from tending to his nursery.

Plants and animals share a link, my sprout. The cycle of life.

Yeah. They sprouted, grew, ate, pooped, and died. And then something else would use them to sprout, grow, eat, poop, and die. And so on, and so on.

Sephos didn't really care that much about tending to the animal side of things, but he could appreciate that much, at least.

Quote:

Major Project: Picked: Greenhouse
Today's Progress: 6
Total Progress: 32/100

Minor Project: Tending to Fauna
Today's Progress: 2

Building Repair: 8/25
Settlement Beautification: 2/25
Tending to Agriculture: 0/25
Tending to Fauna: 2/25

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:32 pm
Micillia
panili secretly gives suspicion eyes

"Absolutely. I'm Panili. I should be asking what I can do for you, considering you're already doing for us something we're so grateful for!" She clapped her hands together. Something was still unsettled inside of her, so she tried again.

"Were you inspired by our booth at Bloodfest, or elsewhere? I usually like to get to know folks on the settlement. As a matter of fact, I recall you being very busy! Are you not a business owner in New Hemisect? How do you make the time!"  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:28 pm
Quote:
Totals for Major projects up to now:
Disaster Shelter 6/100
Lusus Quarters 37/100
Greenhouse: 32/100
Lake Road 7/100 (+4)
New Hemisect City Road: 5/100
Coastal Road 5/100

Chiara chewed the question for a bit while she continued to work. Why was she doing all this? An image of that tealblood adult flashed in her mind, and a brief pang of annoyance crossed her face. She would not admit it, but that tealblood girl who thought she was all that made Chiara wanna one-up her so bad. She should probably cool down all these black feelings, but at the same time, it was what drove her, so why not ride it out? "Yes, i am quite a busy troll. In fact, dont tell anyone, but i should be off in a meeting right now." The blueblood leaned over and winked, smiling down at the little girl. "But if i go to every meeting, then my air of mystery will totally be ruined." Chiara stood up straight. "Besides, the lightseekers left us all with a lot questions, and very few answers. I hope if i stick around maybe i can get some of those wonderful answers." Chiara smiled down at the girl, hopeful for an answer. Not that a little girl would have answers, but a blueblood could hope.

Sypon

Micillia rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:29 pm
Settlement Beautification: 19/25
Building Repair: 6/25
Tending to Agriculture: 2/25

Chiara was busy mulling over what the little orangeblood had said to her. It wasnt much, but she picked apart the words, examining them.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:15 pm
Micillia

"Oh! Hm! Wonderful!" Panili mused, putting her hands together in her sleeves. She giggled a bit.

"Well, I'm here to answer your questions! I wouldn't say I'm the leader, per se, but in terms of our goals and methods I established all of that. The wonderful crew of adults that have been working with me can be a little rough around the edges, but being ex-military I suppose that's par for the course. Please, I hope you feel comfortable asking me anything on your mind!"

She gave a sage nod.  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:36 pm
Quote:
Disaster Shelter 6/100
Lusus Quarters 37/100
Lake Road 7/100
Coastal Road 11/100 (+6)

Chiara nodded and smiled as she went back to work, watching the little girl walk away. Something felt suspicious, maybe it was the girl's suspicion of her, or maybe there was actually something suspicious going on. Chiara frowned as she thought about it.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:38 pm
Settlement Beautification: 24/25 +4

Chiara got back to work on the settlement. In her opinion, beauty was far more important than buildings or crops, or whatever it was other trolls did. Chiara enjoyed surveying her part of the lawnring that was covered in flamingo beasts.  
Micillia rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:38 pm
Quote:
Disaster Shelter 6/100
Lusus Quarters 39/100 (+2)
Lake Road 7/100
Coastal Road 11/100 (+6)

Chiara glared at those lusus quarters, getting all built and whatever. They would get theirs, in a bath of flames.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:39 pm
Settlement Beautification: 25/25 -> 2/25 +3

Chiara grinned at the lawn, it was beautiful, and she knew what would make it better. She knew a buff guy, several, maybe Ganyma was available? She had a plan in mind for her wonderful flamingo decorations.

Hivestuck
25/25 on Settlement Beautification

DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:35 pm
Sephos Arbola

Sephos started the night with focus, and that focus did not abate. He was deaf to the shouts of encouragement, blind to his own progress, doggedly working hard until, finally, he stood back to see that...

There was still a lot to go. But he'd gotten a lot done.

And thats when the aches set in.

He was offered a break and he took it, and some water, and walked off with his thoughts.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:41 pm
Sephos Arbola

Sephos spotted the animals on his walk, noting that they weren't where they were supposed to be. The hornbeasts were supposed to be in that field over there, right? And the moobeasts...? He wasn't sure, but he figured he could give it a try.

Animals were harder to herd than plants, however, and after he got a few of the hornbeasts to the right field, he decided he'd done enough. Frustrating things... but it wasn't their fault they were a pain. Just like plants.

Or... nothing like plants. Sephos pushed a hornbeast away from his clothing. "Get off."

Quote:

Major Project: Picked: Greenhouse
Today's Progress: +6
Total Progress: 38/100

Minor Project: Tending to Fauna
Today's Progress: +2

Tending to Fauna: 4/25

DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:49 am
Sephos Arbola

The greenhouse was coming along well, bit by bit. On a break, Sephos decided he wanted to look over the plants to be included. It took him a while to get that across, but eventually he got the list to look at.

He was back to work before he could really take a look at it, though. He wished he could talk to his lusus about it, though. Maku would know what to do. But the treebeast was still dormant, and there was no use hoping. Maku would wake up eventually. He couldn't be rushed... even if Sephos would like it to be sooner rather than later...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-8)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:53 am
Sephos Arbola

The damn hornbeasts had gotten out again. Sephos knew this because they were chewing on his clothes as he was trying to nap. He glowered at them and their strange slant-pupilled eyes and gave one of them a shove.

"Get off."

They backed up a few steps and charged forward, giving him a very hard shove of their own. Off of the wall he had been lying on.

He laid there in the dirt and frowned at the sky before standing up and walking away. Fine. He'd get off.

Quote:

Major Project: PICKED: Greenhouse
Today's Progress: +5
Total Progress: 43/100

Minor Project: Fauna
Today's Progress: +1

Tending to Fauna: 5/25

DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:34 pm
Sephos Arbola

Sephos hadn't been sleeping well. He thought it might be a seasonal thing - something about the plants in a cycle, or the length of the nights, or the weather. He wasn't sure - his lusus would know, but he was still dormant.

But then, Sephos had seen signs that that was nearing its end... But he put that out of his mind. His lusus would wake up - that was what mattered. He'd do it in his good time. When was not for him to decide.

What was for him to decide was which glass to use in this greenhouse. There were several panels he could use, but one was engraved and it was kind of pretty. But would it be practical?

Sephos decided, in the end, that he didn't care. Pretty was nice.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:41 pm
Sephos Arbola

While taking a break from working on the Greenhouse, Sephos took a few flowers with him to pretty up a bare patch of road. It was probably premature to do so, since that rode was going to be dug up and paved, but he figured if he planted them far enough out, they wouldn't be bothered when the time came to build the road.

They were pretty little white flowers, but they wouldn't die easily. They would come back every sweep or so from their bulbs, even if their stalks were damaged or their petals destroyed.

Sephos thought, as he stood over them, hands and clothes dirtied carelessly, that someone would appreciate them.

Quote:

Major Project: PICKED Greenhouse
Today's Progress: +4
Total Progress: 47

Minor Project: PICKED Beautification
Today's Progress: +4

Settlement Beautification: 6/25
Tending to Fauna: 5/25

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]