Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky/Yummy Food l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri was quiet as she listened to the announcement. Sachi on the other hand, could care less and kept eating. Sayuri clenched her hands into a fist and looked away. Her mind race. A murder?! Here?! Is it safe?! What do I do?! Do I leave?! I would never let my daughter be open to such danger!!

Sachi looked at her mommy and grew visibly upset. M...mommy...? Why are u mad...? Did I do Somting wong...? The little girl could see the worry and anger on her mothers face and it scared her. Sayuri looked over with a sad look and shook her head. You have done nothing, your mommies perfect angel~ Sayuri forced a smile and hugged her little girl. She looked over at Kazi with eyes filled with worry. Is it... safe for my little girl here...?

User Image

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Kiddies Chef l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Bowl Of Pelmeni Soup
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi looked down at Sachi, no person would eat a four year old child right? ... RIGHT!? He finds that absolutely sickening and malevolent if he witness someone eating a young innocent child that didn't get to live the rest of her/his life yet. He instantly shook his head from the thought. He looked at Sayuri and can see the worriness from her eyes. He alternated his gaze to Sachi then back to Sayuri. He held a strong yet calm gaze, in his opinion 'NIET' It wouldn't be wise to keep your little one at a place like this. YET, "Da, it's safe. Ze school iz filled with good and strong people zat vould protect each other including Sachi." he said with a reassuring smile. That was true, if she were to go somewhere else with her child. Who knows the demon might follow or any other things hiding in the dark. While you are already surrounded by people that are willing to protect, "If zey veren't the big man vouldn't have made zat special announcement in ze first place."

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:39 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky/Yummy Food l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri nodded. She trusted what Kazi had to say, and she had witnessed it personally. Everyone she had met was sweet and they all made sure her daughter was safe, hell even Kazi himself had taken a tumble to protect her little girl. Sayuri had to trust that her coworkers and friend ps would keep Sachi safe. She forced a smile, her body language was calmer then it was when she heard the announcement. Your right... I believe in those here. I just can't loose her...she is all I have... She looked at Sachi, who had happily gone back to eating ignoring the adult conversation. This made Sayuri smile. Mr. Kazi... if anything happens to me please...please look after her? I know that is a lot to ask of someone...

Sachi began to tug on Kazi's hair. Wawa pwease!!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Kiddies Chef l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Bowl Of Pelmeni Soup

Kazi nodded, he understands the fear of losing the only thing close to you. He stared at Sayuri with a mixture of shock and confusion, it sounded like those are her last words. He looked at her up and down, she doesn't look dangerously ill or have any injuries besides the scratches and claw marks. Before he could open his mouth, he winced in pain when his hair was tugged. Kazi directly looked down at Sachi who doesn't seem to phase about what her mother just said. It is hard to say 'No', like really. Who could say no to those innocent, big, blue eyes. He thought for awhile, "Da." he accepted. He took the bowl of soup away from the little girl then placed on the side, he lift the girl up in the air. "PAPA KACHI VILL TAKE KARE OF HER!" He let out a battle cry.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky/Yummy Food l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri smiled wide and teared up. Covering her mouth, she nodded happily. Thank you...thank you... she said as she wiped away her tears. A weight was lifted off her shoulders now knowing that her daughter would be safe. Sayuri wouldn't no longer hold back in a fight.

Sachi began to laugh as Kazi lifted her into the air. She held her arms out, making her seem like a plane. Heheheh weeeeee!!!! Wook wook!!!! Ima pwane!!!!! I'm fying!!!!! Mama! I'm fying!!!!! Papa Kachi is hewping me!!!! The little girl looked at him with her big blue eyes and smiled. Her mother giggled and clapped. Y-yes! Papa Kazi is helping you~ She looked around to find a cup and fill it with water for her daughter. Sayuri placed it next to the bowl of soup. She was gonna have to get the recipe~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Papa Kachi l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Bowl Of Pelmeni Soup

If that day comes, and he prays it doesn't he would have to know about Sachi's dislikes and likes for now. Kazi gently lowered the girl down and let her sit by the counter again. "Finish your soup little one." he smiled, since he doesn't have a lot of work on his plate besides planning his class' activity tomorrow he has plenty of time for the little girl until them. Though there was one question that still bothered him, he slowly turned to Sayuri and gave her a solemnly look. He cocked his head to the side. "What's Pokémon?" he squinted his eyes, obviously lost and confused by the foreign word. 'Is it food? Toy brand? A ball?'

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky/Yummy Food l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sachi nodded as Kazi put her down. She happily continued to eat the soup and at times would drink the water her mommy got her. Sayuri smiled as she watched her daughter eat. She couldn't have been happier. Her ears perked up as she heard Kazi's question. Hm? Haha oh! Pokémon is her favorite show. It's from Japan, it's about... well it's about a boy who obtains an animal like creature and they try to become the best trainer... I think... I've only watched to make sure it was appropriate for her. It's very cute though. Sachi sweetie why don't you show Papa Kazi your favorite Pokémon? Sayuri clapped and looked at the little girl. Sachi looked up and smiled at the adults and nodded. Closing her eyes, Sachi was engulfed in a pink flame. What was produced was her favorite Pokémon, an evee . The little creature made a cooing noise.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:24 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Papa Kachi l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Bowl Of Pelmeni Soup

'Oooh it's kartoon show!' Kazi nodded his head in understanding. The werewolf looked down at Sachi as the child was now engulfed in a pink flame and there in her place was ... Kazi tilted his head, he looked around then turned back to the abnormal creature, he rubbed his eyes then squinted them 'VHAT ZEE HELL IZ ZAT!?' He continued to stare at the creature in disbelief mental guessing what it is, 'Is it kat? Fox? Volf? Rabbit? Vhat!?'
Kazi stared at the rabbit-eared feline-like animal, well he is convinced that it is a mammal. Kazi's pointy ears immediately stand on ends when he heard the sound coming from the creature, within a split second Sachi was scooped up and was receiving hugs and snuggles from the larger. "GAHHHH! IT'S SO KUTE!!!!" he yelled out loud from the adorable and cuteness energy radiating out from Sachi. 'Vhat black magic iz zis!?'

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The small eevee nuzzled close to Kazi as he scooped it up and started the snuggles. Making cute little cooing and squeaking noises, Sayuri began to giggle. Hehe this is an Eevee, one of Sachi's favorite Pokémon. They turn into a bunch of others that are similar, but this one is her favorite. She has a bunch of eevee stuffed animals, she even had an eevee onesie. Sayuri gave them both a smile. Sayuri loved to spoil her daughter, however she probably spoiled the girl a little too much. Clapping her hands together, Sayuri looked at Kazi. Oh! Your a werewolf right? Can you change into a wolf? Hehe I use to change into wolfs all the time when I was younger~ I loved running through the woods! The small eevee looked at its mother and then back at Kazi and cooed. The small eevee was soon engulfed in a pink flame once more, and in Kazi's arms looking back at him was a cute baby wolf.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Kazi looked to the Pokemon named Eevee, he tried hard to imagine little Sachi running around the house wearing a onesie pajama of the said Pokemon. He looked to Sayuri, "Da, but I kan only under full moon." he informed. Even though he doesn't go berserk or a rampage when his under his werewolf form though there is a slight after effect after the day of the full moon. Speaking of curses he has a sudden urge to move. Before the music teacher could react he looked back at his arms when he caught sight of the pink flame once again and in it's place was an animal he was very much familiar with. A wolf pup! He held the baby wolf close to him until their nose were touching each other. He let out a chuckle, "Da! Maybe we can run zrough zee field one day!" Unfortunately he couldn't do it with Ash well...in her part she becomes aggressive. He pulled his nose away from Sachi then hand the baby wolf over to her mother. "Sorry but I have to leave." he informed.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The baby wolf made a little "woof" sound as Kazi touched their noses. Sayuri watched and giggled as she watched the man and her daughter. Thank you..Kazi..

As Kazi handed the baby wolf off, Sayuri nodded. Of course~ Do what you must~ The little wolf made a sad whining noise. Sachi didn't want the man to leave. Sayuri began so rock her daughter with a warm smile. Sweetie, Papa Kazi has things that need to get done~ Besides I think it might be time for a nap little missy~ The little wolf shook her head no, but then let out a wide yawn. The little wolf was suddenly engulfed in the pink flame. Back to her human form, Sachi began to cuddle her mother as she watched Kazi. Sayuri began so gently rock the girl as she looked at Kazi. Please be careful...

As Kazi made his way to the door, little Sachi began to wave goodbye.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:52 am
User Image

User Image

Kazi smiled and waved to little Sachi as he made his leave. Though a question still lingered in his head.
'We kan't hold daykare center?'
=Exits=

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:09 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky/Yummy Food l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri watched Kazi walk out with a smile. He is definitely an interesting man~ she thought as she began to rock her daughter. Little Sachi had fallen asleep in her arms. Sayuri looked around at the counters and let out a small sigh, she wasn't going to leave the pots and pans out. While holding Sachi with one arm, Sayuri began to slowly clean up the kitchen.

-Edit-

Once the kitchen was clean, Sayuri looked out the window. Goodness....its already night time... She looked down at the sleeping Sachi in her arms and smiled. With her free hand, she lightly brushed the little girls hair out of her face. Let's get you to your bed... Holding the little girl close, Sayuri began to walk to their room.

-Exit-

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:56 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Each Other l Item/s ➤: Cookimg Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri entered the kitchen for the third time that day. She thought of this place as her safe haven in a way. Putting Sachi on her counter, Sayuri went to the fridge and grabbed some ingredients. What would you like sweetie? she smiled looking at her daughter. The little girl thought for a moment and smiled. Katsu Curry!

Sayuri worked her magic, and soon after she started the main parts of the dish were finished. Getting out a small plate for her daughter, Sayuri stirred the delicious looking curry. The smell could be traced from a mile away~

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

David "D" Donovan
David was walking through the academy looking over his class list in order to memorize his students names when he smelled something good so David would decide to find the source of the smell. David would soon find himself in the kitchen area and would spot a woman in glasses as well as a toddler, and since David didn't want to be rude he decided to open his mouth and say "Hello" he was rather curious on why a toddler was at the academy however the man would decide that it would be safe to assume that the woman in glasses was her mother.

[Mood]: Normal [With]: ??? [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas