Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
School Theatre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Lucius & Berlioz l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri let out a sigh and buried her head back into her knees. Damn it you spoke to her huh... I should have known... wait...she does...? Even with her head buried in her knees, Ciri could imagine what Lucius's face looked like as he told her that her mother still loved her. This made her happy, Yen hadn't given up on her completely. I love you too Yen.... Ciri thought with a tear in her eye.

Tilting her head back up, Ciri watched as Lucius and Berlioz had a rather...weird conversation. In a weird way, it seemed like chess. One thing that stuck out to Ciri was Berlioz talking about "grandma" Grandma already gave him advice? What the hell? Ciri raised her hand after Lucius was finished speaking, you know like a good student. Are you two related... is Berlioz your son Lucius? She didn't use the word headmaster, sir, mr Videl, any of that. She called the man by his first name which usually people didn't do when referring to their teacher.

Current Theme➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 pm

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Location →→| Theater |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| ??? |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Ciri and Lucius |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→| Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| none |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Berlioz listened to his fathers words but noticed something off. He gave two of the options a description but not about what he "should" do. This, to Skytherix was a clue as to what he needed to do. Though for a moment his attention was focused on Ciri who had figured that the two males were related. "Yes, he is my father." Berlioz focused back to Lucius. "So lets take want out of the picture, and I'll give you the examples." Berlioz hopped off the stage and slowly walked towards Lucius. Not hostilely but but more like a son to father talk. "A boy alone with his mother that NEEDS to prove that he is worth all the pain she goes through. That same boy then finds the father he never knew and now a second need arises. There are now two Needs. What the boy wants is no longer important or relevant to anyone. Underlying the whole mess, there is something that the boy SHOULD do." Berlioz stopped a few feet away from Lucius. "You said that I should pick my Need. But what about that boy?" It was easy to figure out Berlioz was talking about himself. The boy was snapping and tearing at the seams at it was starting to show. "Your Move."

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:07 am

Mood ➤: Glad l Location ➤: Theatre l Company ➤: Children l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 69%
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius was so happy that Ciri wasn't this complicated or cryptic about her problems. "Yes, he's my son." he also answered back. 'That needs a psychiatrist.' whatever his grandmother told him sure but the teen to a breaking point. He arched a black brow when the boy narrowed it down to 'need' and 'should'. He rested his elbow on the arm of the chair. "Pffft~" the man suddenly burst out laughing from the boy's first need. "I'm sorry that one was odd to me, cause isn't that need already fulfilled~. Doesn't the boy know that he is worth the world to her ever since he was born. I see it more as that the boy wants to see only his mother happy from the pain she gone through but I don't if this said boy knows how to go about it." he smiled, pursing on the first need. He wasn't given enough information for the second need.

"If you say that something SHOULD have happened, you mean that it did not happen, but that you wish it had.~" Lucius thought what the about what the boy should pick. "Should. Fear is temporarily, regret last forever.~ You have the right to control your path." he added ominously

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:22 am

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Lucius & Berlioz l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri was so lost. They were talking about in tongue and about a boy and stuff. Shaking her head Ciri waited till they were done talking and sat up in her seat. Soooo... I'm not quite sure what all your talking about... but I have a step brother? Does mom know about him? A little shocked, Ciri wasn't sure how to feel about her expanding family, especially when her new step brother gave her the creeps.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:30 pm

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Location →→| Theater |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Broken |
∑ Thoughts →→| ??? |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Active |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Berlioz had his eyes narrowed for beginning of Lucius' talk, especially when he started laughing. As Lucius began to speak again, the boy's eyes widened and went into a state of disbelief. Even after all this time, He had been pushing away his mother for a goal he never had to meet. He clenched his fist as for the first time in his life, a single ran down his cheek as he lowered his head. Lucius was right...about everything. Berlioz was about to speak when the girl spoke. What she said tipped him far over the edge. The girls mother was the P.E. Instructor...this girl...asked if he was he was her step brother...to Lucius...which meant... Berlioz let his Phobia Aura run rampant. Lucius had left his mother for another woman. "........" Berlioz clenched his fists even tighter to the point he began to bleed. dark energy poured out from his body as the Rage he knew so well began to engulf him. Though the boy did not enter his Demon form, he stayed in his human form and waited.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:39 pm

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Theatre l Company ➤: Children l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 60%

Lucius still kept his smile the whole time even after when Ciri asked if Sky is her step-brother now. He watched as the boy broke down, he has shone the light. The headmaster rose from his seat and approach the male student without fear. Once he was facing his so at a close distant, Lucius slowly lowered his head down to Sky at ear level. The only thing he could say was.
"Checkmate."
He turned his back towards Skytherix, obviously this wouldn't be so easy for the boy digest the information he has been given and wouldn't be a calm outcome. He fully turned to face Sky again but directed his head towards Ciri, "Yes she knows about him, she took it rather well actually as she said 'I know what its like to have a child that you would do anything for, even when the cards are not in their favor. I will do everything in my power... to find another way... so your son will come out unharmed.' to his mother" he responded with his usual smile. He remembered the event at the Clock Tower very well. He turned his crimson gaze towards his broken son, he felt the dark energy of rage boiling inside the boy. Lucius didn't show any indication of offense or defense. He just stood there...smiling. Why? He really cares about the family he and Silver should have had.
"I'm not going to kill him." even if Lucius ends up dead.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Ciri listened as Lucius spoke and lowered her head. She noticed that the boy wasn't taking it too well and she tilted her head. Why are you so upset? You have parents that love you and a new set of family that would do what they can to keep you safe...hell... I didn't like it at first... but sometimes s**t happens and we can't... her voice trailed off as her fears began to floor her head once again. The fear of loosing Yen, her family, Ahnack, everyone. It was just like in PE, except her mother wasn't there to calm her down. Drawing her knees to her body, Ciri began to rock herself back and forth to try to calm herself down. The phobias she had began to take over her brain.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:50 pm

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Location →→| Theater |
∑ Thoughts →→| ??? |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|^@%@$!* / -------- |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| ^%@$@*!% / --------- |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| #%2%@^@& / ---------- |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Everything in the boys mind just started to scramble. With the words spoken by Lucius, Skytherix was tearing at the seams. The Phobia Aura fluctuated erratically as well as his Shadow and Nightmare abilities. For Ciri, she would returned to normal but have a slight unease. Shadows from everything started moving like the screen on a tv with poor signal. Tendrils of Shadows formed from Sky's back and held the book in the air behind him. Two wrapped around his right arm and formed a Shadow Claw. Gritting his teeth, tear of blood ran down the boys face. Lucius stood in front of him and just smiled. How could he just smile! Skytherix charge at Lucius ready to slam his claw right into Lucius but just before he made contact, everything dispersed and returned to normal. Instead of slamming a punch into Lucius, it was a light hit that would barely make someone lean back. Pulling up his left hand he did the same thing. Its like Skytherix couldnt bring himself to harm his father. "Y-you b*****d! H-how can just s-smile! H-how can you j-just stand there....l-like everything f******* alright!" Sky just let it all out, all of his pain and frustration. Tears mix with blood from overloading himself when used his powers on everything.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Her fear dispersed and Ciri looked up. Right as she did, she saw Berlioz charge Lucius. Quickly standing up and reaching for her sword, the witcher was ready to defend her soon-to-be step father. However, there was no need. The boy stopped and began to throw weak punches. Ciri listened, Berlioz sounded like he was in so much pain, so angry. She watched and couldn't help but understand what he was feeling. Unsure if the boy would attack her, Ciri walked up to the boy from behind.

H-hey... Ciri put her hand on Berlioz's shoulder, feeling out his aura. Your anger...is just... but sometimes the only thing you can do is smile. The situation is f**ked, trust me, I spent the first few days hating this man and everything he stood for.... but he would sacrifice everything for you, your mother, my mother, everyone... Taking her hand away, Ciri gently (but cautiously) hugged her soon-to-be big brother a hug. I don't understand your "moves" and "game"... but I can tell you that your not alone. Even when you think you are... your not. "You only get one true family", your the one who told me that. Well, now you have one. It may not be ideal, and it may be...odd, but you have one. If my mother told your mother that she would find a way to keep you safe, then she will. That should mean something...right? Ciri looked up at Lucius with her green eyes, determined. Your life is yours, you choose who you are. You are not alone, not anymore.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Mood ➤: Father l Location ➤: Theatre l Company ➤: Children l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 60%

Lucius was ready for the surge of pain that Sky was ready to inflict upon him. He stood still but was confused when he felt a light hit instead of claws digging into his body. He felt the hit again. He averted his eyes downwards while his son just shouted at him over his...smile? He imagined something much worse but the boy was pissed about his smile? He listened to Ciri when she tried to tackle the trivia question but that wasn't the reason why he smiles. The only time his smile let him down was at the Clock Tower and Thanatos' Death.

"Everyone underestimates when they see someone smile, the first thing that comes to mind is 'happiness' without a second thought. You just move the corner of your lips upwards and you are scoot free. I see it as the best defence, very few people know how to use it. They can any emotion just hiding behind a smile.~"
he finished off with of course a smile. He explained it was only used to show a facade of a positive emotion instead of what he is really feeling which intends to direct people off track.

What still left Lucius baffled was how his son didn't kill him right there and now. Yes, he admit that he deserves what's was going to come to him. Especially how Sky has gone high lengths to make his mother proud who suffered a lot in the past. He added more more fuel to the fire by pursuing another, betrayal. He watched as the blood and tears stream down from the boy's eyes, the adult felt a wave of melancholy. He watched as Ciri tried to comfort the boy and talking about family, especially having 'mini versions'. It was weird for him...He always wanted to make a family of his own but it came to this...He bitterly laugh to himself.

Lucius reached out and hugged both his children. Even if Ciri's not biologically his, only found out Skytherix is his son yesterday, it wasn't going to change the fact that their his 'mini people' in his family tree. Lucius body temperature increased he would feel like a fireplace on a winter day, there was a sense of comfort and protection around him. He reached his hand out towards Skytherix face and gently wiped off the tears off his son's eyes. He moved his head towards his ear so only Sky can hear. "It's not too late for the boy should have done."

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Theater |
∑ Thoughts →→| ??? |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Skytherix Listened to his "Step Sister" and felt as she hugged him. When his father also began to speak and gave his reason for the smile. Sky remained couldnt collect himself at the moment, but when Lucius whispered that last statement made him stop in place. It was clear now what he needed to do. It took this moment for the boy to realize what he should do. Rubbing his face, Sky looked at Lucius then moved his gaze to Ciri. "Thank you...both. I am not Berlioz. My name is Skytherix." Upon hearing the bell ring, Sky attempted to recompose himself. "We should head to the next class."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:52 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Lucius & Berlioz l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri felt...comfort in Lucius's hug. It was weird, so much had happened since the day she arrived, and she sure as hell didn't think this is how her life would have turned out. But...she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. As Berlioz turned his attention back to her, Ciri gave him a smile. Y-yea... if I miss assassination I'm sure Nemesis is gonna make me do something I'm gonna haaaaaaaaate... Letting out a quiet sigh, Ciri finished her hug with Lucius and looked up at him. T-thanks... umm... d-dad... Her cheeks turned a pink color and she looked away. I will deny it if you tell anyone... Shaking her head Ciri quickly began walking towards the door, turning to wait for Berli-- Skytherix to catch up. Skytherix? I think Sky is much easier. Besides, it sounds cooler to me~ Ciri chuckled as she walked out the double doors of the school theater.

-Exit-

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:23 am

Mood ➤: Father l Location ➤: Theatre l Company ➤: Son l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 60%

Lucius smiled that his son has recovered...sort of. He raised his head when the bell rang indicating both of his children to be off to class. He watched as Ciri made her way off to class and his gaze turned to his son with his eyes, staring at the back of the boy's head. His eyes looked down and Skytherix and the boy would feel a tingling sensation where Lucius' marked him. It felt like some was removing a plaster but that wasn't the case when it stuck back on. "Oh nevermind me.~" he smirked. Its not that he doesn't trust him, he only wants to look after his boy, that's his job after all.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:43 am

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Theater |
∑ Thoughts →→| ??? |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Skytherix started to walk out of the classroom when he felt the tingle in his back. Stopping right at the door, he turned his head to look back to Lucius. The man was giving him one of those smirks. Sky returned the same type of smirk right back to his father. If he didnt have his looks, he definitely had some of his personality. Turning back away, Sky continued to make his way to the next class.

-Exit-

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Mood ➤: Father l Location ➤: Theatre l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 45%

Perhaps the boy did take some of his traits. Lucius smile disappeared when he felt his hunger coming back again, he won't guarantee people will be safe today. He walked out the threatre.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash