Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Class ORP ] How to Survive an Encounter RESULTS P10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:12 am
<Ah~ You do it again ❤> The tone of Catherine did not contain any clue of being upset. <Should I call it your talent or bad habit? ❤> The haunt teased, sensing the aggression arose quicker than Ace. That what they were made into, in order to warn their partners and even guide them on the right path.

The Sun hunter thought it's a shame that Zar wasn't a librarian, he'd do such a great job there. While he expected a job title being spoken, it was the otherwise. Hence the succubus blinked in confusion at him, with a hidden meaning of what does a librarian job related to one's financial status.

It all went wrong when the genuine incubus gave his book for his friend to eat, wanted to prove his words' validity. His behaviour happened to awake Ace's impishness, the young hunter wanted to pull more out from Zar and break his stoic demeanour.

Catherine was, to some extent, right. Her partner unconsciously triggered off people, in a good or bad way. Emotions were what he desired from others in the end. Zar's standpoints were off-balance baised and he couldn't help his mouth to ask, "Did humans do something horrible to you?"

The incubus's word sounded like they, humans, should be herded in a designated location which was ironically how some hunters thought about the halloween creatures. In that case, they indeed shared some similarities undoubtedly.

Baneful

poke mattix
Good news~ Ace got them an unhappy Zar rofl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:32 am
TG didn't know how he missed him, but as his attention went from trying to decide the bust size of the teacher from the wrinkles from her scarves, his attention wandered to a familiar voice. Zar?!

The demon perked up, looking over as the man was hitting up a school girls (classic) and tried to watch a master at work - only to see him correct them. Of course you'd tell them you had money. It's what made ladies melt.

Grinning, he watched the exchange for tips.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:51 am

Once Zar was derailed from his usual smugness levels he became a very spiteful and bristly creature, something people often found out. The student in front of him had no respect for class or for their elders and he was absolutely an old wise demon, it didn't matter if his parents were thousands of years old and by demon standards he might well have still been considered a teenager he was OLDER. That was wall that mattered right?

"Humans do horrible things to all of us every single day." he said. "They don't respect us at all and even make fun of us." He didn't know a huge amount about human culture outside of hunters so he was quite happy to just make it up. "They have whole days in their world dedicated to making fun of us and they want us all removed for ever. They've done horrible things to me and my friends. One of my oldest friends was kidnapped by them." he nodded. "Humans are horrible end of story, you can't even get them to work with you and if they get your name...."

Jr seemed as if he'd heard Zar's rants before and had started colouring in his book in the background, giving his picture of a little boy with a balloon skin the same colour as him and drawing a little happy pig on his t-shirt. He was quite happy and had mastered tuning out the tall demon's whining.

"Hopefully this class gives some useful and usable information on humans. We'll need it eventually."

He hadn't noticed TG in his fully fledged rant, bristling still and his tail lashing like an angry tiger at his hooves.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:52 am
"That sounds wonderful! Sorry to ask, A-Aurrie is a friend of yours?" Whatever reply he was given, he continued to tell Damaris how he got lost on the first few days inside the big campus until some nice senior gave him a map. He still took it with him everywhere despite he knew most places of Amityville now.

The playful fight at the background had escalated into a martial art movie shall be titled "Roaring Tiger, Hissing Dragon". The flying book used itself to slap the head left and right while the head bit a corner and flung like a mad dog.

Still the boil didn't bother to step in, he spotted the spookies. "You've spookies too, do you make them? Can I try a piece?" He reached out a hand with a smirk, head laid down on the desk so Damaris could see him better.

Kaineferu
dasfjkljadf Thank you heart This should be my last tag since I'm about to go to sleep~

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:26 am
Shiki walked into the class and sat down at a seat. He looked at the coloring book fragments scattered around and tilted his head in a matter suggesting absolute bafflement. Something weird had happened in this room. No matter, he took one of the unwounded books and started reading, or rather looking at the pages, before picking up some pencil crayons so he could fill in an image.

}}i{{

Keen sighed and walked into the room, where she rather gracefully sat herself down on the floor, looking at a book she had scooped on the way in. She shrugged a tad and waited to see what this was all about. The room was really quite full.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:01 pm
For some reason, only Shiki's colouring book was trying to teach him the alphabet in a very nonsensical order, starting with X and then D and then Φ. The front of his colouring book said FOR AGES 2- 4.

Steal

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:56 pm
"O-oh! Oh my, I forgot!" Damaris whipped her head over to her cousin who was lazily gesturing for the Terron to calm herself.

"This is my cousin, Aureole Ettore. She's been here a little longer than me so she's be a great help since I've been here." She couldn't believe she had forgotten to properly introduce the ghoul she considered to be even closer to her than her own sisters.

"Yo~" Dama couldn't help but chuckle at her Peryton cousin's greeting. Always so laid-back... It must have been nice to be to easy around others...

"I was a little worried at first that dear Dama here would be too scared to be here but it seems she made some friends while I wasn't around..." The pink tint returned at the comment, only spurring on the Perytons chuckle with a gentle pat on her shoulder.

"It's good to see." With coloring still painting her cheeks, she smiled. Compliments were rare for her to take... But she always kept the ones from her closest relatives.

He wanted... Really!?

"O-O-of course!" She hastily fished out several leaf-shaped spookies, leaned forward and place them in the other's outstretched hand.

"I had tried to make some the other day... I think they turned out okay b-but no where near as amazing as yours!"

♦ -- ♦

Maybe Aureole didn't have to worry so much about her cousin, after all. She seemed to be doing rather well.

Now she was becoming far more infatuated with the fighting that AJ's 'friend' behind him, the Peryton having rested her chin on her curled up fist and an amused smile on her face.

This school was definitely far more interesting than her place back home.

Meegane
Of course c: ♥ Night!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:03 pm
Not exactly a terrible first class for Silannas to be taking on one of her first few days adventuring out of her room.

Staying cramped up in there wasn't exactly something she enjoyed and what better reason than to leave her room than to learn more about humans.... Even though she was probably pretty darn close to one.

Regardless, she strode in, glanced at the coloring book at was given to her and she found a seat closest to the windows.

The Reaper hadn't exactly looked out around the room as she doubted she knew anyone so she set herself to start going through the book, coloring the occasional picture in varying shades of greens and blues.  

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:43 pm
Of course their flirtatious commentary was cut short by the interference of a senior looking incubus, his hissing leaving Jason on edge. Of course he was more then happy to quieten down (he didn't want any mold kthx) but his partner was keen on questioning Zar, whom began to lecture them on proper demon etiquette. Then things escalated when the succubus pushed him over the edge, his gaze focused on those large and intimidating fangs as he began his tirade on why humans were awful creatures.

It became obvious that Zar held a distaste for humans, lecturing them on their more sinister side. The mention of weapons had him cringing on the inside. He wasn't part of the weaponisation teams and chose to distance himself from it as much as possible, so he couldn't be sure if this guy had had any encounters with said teams. He had of course heard stories, their retelling making him feel uneasy. Still, he knew there were grains of truth in Zar's ranting, even if most of it was exaggerated.

Regardless of their opinions, it was clear he needed to calm the situation down. Zanthvos whispered more 'suggestions' to him, and after some mental arguing which considered of him going 'i'm not doing that I have a girlfriend for god's sake', he slipped a hand under the succubus knees, manuring her to sit on his seat so he could slide over to the adjacent one with a apologetic glance thrown her way, then turned his sights on Zar.

"I sincerely apologize for my rudeness," he spoke to Zar with a slight frown. "I did not mean to cause such a commotion with my lack of restraint. It is clear I have much to learn in order to become a refined demon such as yourself."

He paused, listening to his weapon, and wondered if he would ever live this down. sigh. " I must confess, I could not contain myself when my lovely companion here set her sights upon me. Her bewitching wills were quite irresistible to me."

Meegane
What am I doing with my life

Baneful
Is this what I have become

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:21 pm
Gilly watched as more students entered the classroom and interacted with each other. Her book hadn't done anything weird yet, so she kept petting it. Assuming that it's non action meant it was happy.

She looked all around the room at all the students. Ghosts, ghouls, lots of monsters all filing in. Suddenly... she felt a slight chill. She slowly turned her head around back and met the gaze of one of the students. He had a huge grin across his face. Gilly, suddenly excited, stretched her lips out and gave back a huge awkward grin.

[A.V.]
lol sorry i'm slow!

cheshire
Crew

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:51 pm
"We could always fix that, beautiful." Either he or his twin were fair hand with a needle and thread, as she well knew - but they both also knew that Merry's lack of pockets was largely due to the brevity of her couture. Ahm watched his ghoulfriend coloring in the human's colouring book thoughtfully - the pictures were lame, with big thick lines marking out shapes.

His tail twitched as he shifted a bit to make sure that Merry was comfortable in his lap and that he was comfortable with her there. "Today, no. I think I'm free for most of the week, actually. I'll be playing catch up unless something dire happens back home." Too bad he couldn't just send Nahm to care for such things...but really, he wouldn't want to inflict all those endless meetings and archaic ceremonies to his beloved twin.

"What in the name of Jack is that?" It looked kind of like a minipet...only less fun. Weird.

Beejoux

----

In his seat, Foehn slouched as much as was possible and flipped slowly through the colouring book, careful to not tear the pages with his sharp fingers. More and more students were coming in and the noise level rose accordingly - it was a bit overwhelming, but he would be fine.

Just. Fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:04 pm
There was a tinny ringing noise, the professor for some reason, tapping on a haunted triangle musical instrument. She waited for the bustle to die down before sitting up, passing by some colouring books to give them giant happy smiley face stickers.

"Yes, yes, quiet now, students." She had that sort of accent that made it almost annoying to listen to her further, "I am certified Professional Rime, teacher for three-hundred and sixty years from the Halloween Advisory School Board. It is my pleasure to inform you students of all the proper education you will need."

She picked up her snowflake wand and shook it a little big, the screen projector suddenly changing images to showcase a very long list that looked like this:

REQUIRED BOOKS WRITTEN BY PROFESSOR RIME

- Humans and You, understanding Human Children
- The Art of Domestic Human Life
- Human Dialogue and the Nuances
- How I discovered an Encounter with an Adolescent Human
- Humans and you: why they mature so slowly

And the list went on and on for about a hundred titles are so that all had the word Human in it.

"All of you are required to pick up this listed course material of course, and read it in your own spare time, as students should," she said primly, tapping the screen again to make it change images. "Now as this is a beginner class as all of you have been poorly educated, I mean just look at the dreadawful ratings of this place from ratemyschool.claw. Please do take notes."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A Human uses their Brain to think. They have lots of strange things to think about like Love, Happiness, and of course Fear."

"This Fear goes to their Heart, which then begins to generate more Fear, which creates us of course."

"In order for their heart to continue to function they use their Lungs which help them breathe. If any of the above, including the Squishy Parts are damaged, then the Human will cease to function."

She waited for a bit to see if anyone was actually taking notes and then clicked her tongue disapprovingly. "Now, one hand at a time, tell me what you know so far about Humans."

OOC

LECTURE PART 1

gaia_crown IF YOU ARE JUST COMING IN FEEL FREE TO JUST RP THEM ARRIVING A TAD LATE!

gaia_crown There will be three parts to it, on three different days! This is the first part.

gaia_crown If your character would like to volunteer something they know about Humans, just rp them standing up to answer what they know in BOLD ORANGE. If the professor likes your answer, and you are quoted, you will get a point. Tally your points. The top 3 STUDENT point scorers will get any choice of item they want made into the TCG with a small illustration graphic. It could be __'s pants, __'s comb, etcetc, as long as it is within PG rating.
- PLEASE ONLY ANSWER HER QUESTION ONCE PER STUDENT.

gaia_crown If they have a question to the material, quote Zoobey and ask the question in BOLD RED.

gaia_crown Otherwise they can still interact as much as they like with each other just whisper quietly.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

cheshire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Gilly turned back around at the bell. The teacher was describing some weird stuff about humans. Gilly started to poke at her own body, wondering if her insides were squishy too? Because they felt pretty squishy.

The teacher then asked if anyone knew anything about humans. And Gilly stood up and threw her hand in the air. There is one thing she knows for sure about them. The only thing.

"They love to flush things down the toilet!"
she shouted with confidence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:21 pm
Sludge watched the projector scroll through the list of books with the attention span of a cannon cat being shot out of a cannon. He cared about as much as one too, in that he barely understood each title. He could make out the human world as it was in every title, but there was no way he was going to purchase any of these books let alone read and understand them.

The picture about the squishy part made sense though. He knew living things all had squishy parts in them. Very tasty squishy parts.

When asked about what he knew the xenomorph stayed silent. He didn't know squat about humans.

--------------------------------------------------

The ringing noise was enough to rouse the water dragon from her sleep, the ghoul snorting and sitting up, blurry eyes looking around as she wiped the drool from the side of her face. Classy. The professor was saying something about qualifications and how they needed a proper education.

Then the list of books went up. Pokerus rested her head on one hand and glanced through the titles, yawning every now and then and fighting the urge to nod off again. Thank jack she already graduated and didn't need to buy any of these. Seriously it would cost a small fortune for all this crap!

She did have to admit the slide showing the innards of humans was interesting. She may have been introduced to her own intestines thanks to a war horseman and his dagger, but she didn't know how humans worked, especially the damaged part. She'd have to remember that.

When asked, she didn't say anything, waiting instead to see what others would say.

----------------------------------------

Jason was now aware as to why halloween didn't know anything about humans, if the gross misinformation just from these book titles was anything to go by. The slide with the diagram was way too simplified, mentioning nothing of the inner organs of the human body besides the major ones. Also how the heck did the heart generate FEAR thats not how hearts work.

He kept quiet, amazed at how they could have so much information that was wrong.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:55 am
"Very good," Professor Rime tapped her snowflake wand, and Gilly was awarded a gold star sticker on her desk, "humans do indeed have things called toilets. It would do for you to read 'Human Toilets and You, A True Mystery', in your spare time dear, brush up on your... knowledge."

cheshire
Point for Gilly!

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas