Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:29 pm
cibarium
If I'm playing a civilian I want to upgrade, can I write a new quest profile that aligns more closely with their new memory set? Knowledge of magic might change up Julian's family history in a way I might want to factor into his high concept or trouble if/when I can upgrade him.

Yes, but it will need to be reapproved. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:02 pm
lara lupin! is she okay since the events of blackfriars did not happen?

will we get to see her again at some point if so?  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:16 pm
azuredreams
lara lupin! is she okay since the events of blackfriars did not happen?

will we get to see her again at some point if so?

Lara Lupin is alive and well, as is Cerberus the Deathslayer. She is the ADA for Ashdown still! However, she has no memory of attempting to pull together the wargs and in fact tries to keep her warging abilities secret with a great deal of success.

RP can be requested with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:04 pm
Might be a silly question but - magical appearance changes like Zac's eyes, Lilly's horns etc - how are those considered in society? - are they thought of as just a sort of 'fall out' from magic or would they be seen as 'unsettling'?.  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:03 pm
endejester
Might be a silly question but - magical appearance changes like Zac's eyes, Lilly's horns etc - how are those considered in society? - are they thought of as just a sort of 'fall out' from magic or would they be seen as 'unsettling'?.

They are basically 100% exclusive to people with magic as far as everyone knows, so if you've got obviously-magical traits you're basically already outed. So they'd treat you as if you were magic, even if you're not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:45 pm
belated question!

are moonwalkers a thing that occur all over or is that something unique to ashdown? as in that you wouldn't see one occurring somewhere else in the world. the same question applies to wargs too, i think ~  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:02 pm
azuredreams
belated question!

are moonwalkers a thing that occur all over or is that something unique to ashdown? as in that you wouldn't see one occurring somewhere else in the world. the same question applies to wargs too, i think ~

Both cases are unique to Ashdown. They require access to the otherworld to perpetuate themselves, and the otherworld can only be accessed from Ashdown, therefore they are exclusive. You could attempt to train a warg or create a moonwalker through biting, but it wouldn't fire.  
information services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff