Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands
[ORP] Find Us! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:30 am
Mysses Greenie

No more hide and seek would be preferred for now. All the adults could agree with that. "I'd love to play with you." Anoushka said with a toothy grin. Ky came back over and gave a laugh, she hadn't played games in a very long time. Her work was her life so it wasn't really something she had time for. "I'll join, but I can't guarantee I'll so good." She admitted.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:55 am
Just as Glacio was turning away from the border, he heard the faintest hint of a giggle behind him. He turned around fast enough to see a flash of white disappear behind a corner and the sound was hushed. The leopard smiled for the first time the entire gathering. He had found one.

He beckoned Plomme to follow him with his tail and to keep quiet as he scanned over the area he had spotted the youth. Finally, he came across a hare's burrow, a great hiding spot for sure, but one he had previously disregarded for thinking it was too narrow for anyone-even a cub-to squeeze through.

He passed it by and announced,
"Come, Plomme. There is no one here. Let us look that way instead." He then circled back only to hear the giggling again, this time seemingly uncontrollable. As he crouched beside the den, impressively still, he watched as a white cub with pale colorful spots crept from the burrow. She was rather dusty, but she sported a large grin on her face. She had to be one of the missing cubs.

"Gotcha!" And in one swift movement he picked up the squirming cub by her neck and started heading back to camp, despite her protests. Waving Plomme to his side with his tail once more, he was ready to head back to camp.

nessiaing
I'm taking the white twin!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:20 am
Artashir watched the quartet below and took to the sky once more to search around the area for the remaining cubs. He caught a flash of movement up ahead and this got him a little excited. Perhaps it was one of the other cubs.

Nessiaing
I'll take the other male <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:55 am
The violet male could see everyone from his spot in the bushes and he thought he was being crafty but Artashir had his eyes locked onto the small male. He wouldn't call him out though since he figured he was still trying to be sneaky. The cub stalked the three adults and his brother from the shadows and figured he'd pop out at them when he was ready.

Mysses Greenie

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:11 pm
Plomme smiled widely when he saw his sister found. "I think we might be in trouble." he whispered to her. Not only was a large chunk of the pride looking for the cubs but this one sister had wondered far to close to the borders, if their dad heard about where she had been found she would be in a great deal more trouble.

"We better get back to the centre of the pride quick." Plomme said. Before moving inwards to the centre of the forest.

Deker had been out searching for the cubs but when he started hear calls in the forest that cubs were being found he moved to the centre of the pride. So that he could see which cubs had been found, and to insure there was no injuries.

He was quite relieved to see that all the cubs but one had been found. His one daughter as still out there the dark coated twin. "I hope you all had fun." he said in a serious voice. He gave each cub a stern look, "From now on if you aren't with me or your mother I will have to have a cub sitter with you. This colony has had too many scares and problems and we don't need cubs roaming about." he shook his head.

"Now do any of you know where you sister is?" though his voice was still stern he also had a hint of worry passing through. He made be the leader of the colony but she was his little girl.

((Only one number remaining 15))  
Chi Sohma generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image Aadian was more or less mature, to some degree. He'd retained his youth quite well, but his main hopes were to help change the pride, and it was to give the councilor his support. It was the in the youth that the pride needed to invest in and maybe with the councilor having children... Aadian could make a claim, maybe the elders would take him seriously.

"Deker-" But before he could really get a word out, he heard the others speak and the cubs.

"Are there cubs missing? I can help councilor." Bowing immediately. "Hide and seek- well at least they are quite skilled." He said under breath as long as they were still in the boarders, they were safe and that was why he wasn't too worked. He'd play the game himself with his siblings in the past.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:11 am
Mimiq, after some play time with the adults, was ushered to the center of the pride by Aziza so that she could present him to his Father. Immediately the cub recognized the sound of his Fathers voice as stern and unmoving - now was not the time for games of any kind.

"No Father." Surprisingly the typically jokester cub fell right in line with the demands being made. He didn't understand though, why did they need a cub sitter? Why was there worry at all? In fact, his sister had won the game!

"I can't believe I lost to a girl." He groaned at the realization.

nessiaing

Chi Sohma
Don't forget to fill in that post and try again. <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:49 pm
Deker turned at the sound of his name, seeing one of Arcus and Amaranta's adult children. Deker wasn't really sure what he thought of the older couple, they seemed like good leopards and the certainly cared for the pride but he didn't think that they really cared all that much for him. He debated turning the help of their son down but knew that that would look even worse for him.

"All the cubs have been found except one. She is dark and spotted. Her twin sister is there." he said gesturing to his white spotted cub. "Picture her but with Kianga base coat on top instead of white." he said with a curt nod before her turned to walk back into the forest.

Sorry this took me so long and died of. In interest of getting this part of the meta done I am awarding the last cub to Chi has she is the last person playing who hasn't received one. Thank you all for playing. Feel free to post and close out your characters there will be one more post from Deker after a day or two from now to bring the rp to a close.

Chi Sohma

Mysses Greenie

AstoriaFallen

belloblossom

Please PM me names and future ranks. Thank you  

nessiaing

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:06 pm
Glacio had returned the cubs and noted that there was now only one remaining. As he presented the pale female, who had growled a little upon being approached, but hadn't squirmed while he carried her, he took note of the other seekers. The sole Council member, Deker, didn't so much as thank the adults for finding his offspring, choosing instead to berate the latter instead.

He took a few steps back, knowing he had no place to be feeling discontent with the Council's actions. He was above these feelings- he was a leopard of learning! Still, he found himself inclined to disagree with Deker and sympathize with the cubs. If they had this to look forward to when they returned, he didn't actually blame them for staying out so late.

Glacio's eyes had fallen to his surroundings when Deker remarked that one cub was still missing and that she was a twin to the one he had found, but she looked like her mother. Come to this of it, he realized, where was their mother? He knew nothing about motherhood, of course, but shouldn't Kianga be here with Deker, or out looking for the remaining daughter?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:22 pm
User Image

As displeased as she was for being caught, Jamidi knew when she had been beaten. That didn't prevent the white and spotted cub from looking incredibly smug as she was carried off, of course. Her twin was still out there after all and Jamidi was sure that she was the closest of all her siblings and her dark twin to have gotten to the border.

That smugness was diminished when she was placed in front of her father, turning into a quiet defiance. She did not need a cub-sitter! None of them did! Maybe if Deker would stop treating them as kids all the time and actually see them as adults-which they totally were, by the way-then they wouldn't have to go to such great lengths (literally) to get his attention. That had been Jamidi's notion at least, she couldn't speak for her siblings, not even her twin.

It was when he started speaking about her as though she wasn't there that her father's speech roused a reply from the cub.
"Her twin sister has a name." She hissed softly, tail fluffing up as she glared at her father, before turning away to consult her siblings.

"So, where did you guys hide?" She asked Mimiq and Artashir in particular. Plomme had technically been the seeker and had technically found her, but only with an adult's help and she told him exactly so before turning back to her other brothers. "I betcha can't guess where I was!"

nessiaing

Mysses Greenie

AstoriaFallen

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:29 am
Deker was pleased all his cubs had been found, though he had a feeling he would be dealing with the fall out of this day for a long time now. Nothing would make others question his leadership quite as much as the fact that he had lost his own cubs when he preached about pride safety so often. He bit back the sigh that threatened to escape his lips. From now on his cubs would be under the constant eye of a cub sitter, at least thill they were teenagers and began treaining for what ever rank they wanted to hold in the colony.

"Thank you everyone for your help." Deker called out to those who had grouped around for the search. "I think I will take the cubs home now, they must be tired and a long talk must be had." he said giving each cub a pointed look. He turned and ushered his children away.

((Okay this rp is closed from me if you need to post for breeding count purposes feel free but I will no longer be responding. Because I don't have names and ranks from everyone please go ahead and post for your own certs, remember to put the sector of your chosen rank in the extra area of the cert form. Also I will be updating the member list soon so please post these cubs with their names and ranks in the member update thread here in the pride thread. Thank you))

Chi Sohma

Mysses Greenie

AstoriaFallen

belloblossom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:12 pm
The trio ushered the youngsters towards where their father was anxiously waiting and the young male bounded towards his other siblings making sure to 'steer clear' of fathers stern gaze. It was like daggers in his opinion.

With everyone being found Ska, Ky and Artashir took the opportunity to head off in their own direction.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out