[META] Civisect Manufacturing Facilities Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:53 pm
There had been a point, somewhere between filling in the fifth and the fifteenth report, where Lorata had admittedly begun to tune out of her surroundings. Once she got the hang of what went where, it was entirely too easy just to go on auto-pilot and think of other things. The sudden sound of her name snapped her right back to attention though, and as the seadweller turned to see who it was, she was pulled into an eager hug.

"Scorpa!" If she hadn't managed to just barely catch the glimpse of the girl before she collided with her, she might have tensed up. Instead she laughed delightedly and returned the hug. "The main hub was getting a little too crowded for my tastes," seemed like the best way to say 'I was getting swarmed by terrible people and needed space to breathe' without actually saying it. "I had no idea you'd be here, though! I guess it's a good thing I split up my teams after all!" She made a vague wave at the drones still milling busily about as they prepared to cart material off to the main hub.

"I meant to find all of you sooner, but there's a lot more paperwork to this kind of adventure than I expected!" At a glance, none of those drones seemed to be looking, so she made a face just for Scorpa to see. "It's kind of boring sometimes, when it piles up." Somehow, she'd expected commandeering a leadership position in the facility would end up with more thrilling results. "How has your work been going though? Anything exciting?"

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:16 am
Quote:
Austri moves from Main Hub to Facility 2!

Austri had decided to head over to one of the facilities, having no idea what to expect-- As soon as she stepped through the doors, the greenbloods nose wrinkled. What a terrible atmosphere! Were the drones really working in such a dreary place?

A familiar sounding voice came from nearby, setting the greenblood on edge. Was that Scorpa?! The greenblood peered over-- Oh, that kissass! Austri felt her lips curl in a disgusted frown, feeling her insides curl with an emotion that-- No, no, Austri wasn't jealous! It was just, Lorata was hers to impress. Not Scorpa's! Austri's eyes brightened up. She knew what she was to do...!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:21 am
Quote:
Austri turns all the labor into materials in Facility 2 and sends them back to the Main Hub!

The greenblood soon started ordering the drones around, telling them to start working really hard and then bring the material back to the main hub. If she was going to be there, she'd might as well work~ (And show off, while at it!) "Yes, yes, good, all of you are doing great~"

Austri's eyes then widened before her lips curled into a small surprised expression. "Oh my gosh, Scorpa-- Lorata~ I hadn't seen you two there! I'm so happy to see you both!" Austri murmured excitedly, but her eyes were trained on Lorata as she approached the two. "I've just arrived, but there's so much to do already~" She then blinked. "Oh-- gosh, I'm so sorry, I'm going to have to leave you two~ I have to go move all the materials in our Facilities~ We need to keep working!" Before she left, though, the greenblood quickly rushed over toward Lorata and gave her a quick hug on the side where Scorpa was definitely not at. What a creep!

KitsuneAura
<3
Doutei
>:3c
Yamashii
<3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:32 am
Quote:
Austri moves from Facility 2 to Facility 1, sends all the materials back to the Main Hub!

"I'll see you two later~" The greenblood skipped away eagerly, feeling a little adrenaline pump in her veins. Well, she was going to do that, it wasn't like she wouldn't keep her word. They needed to check on everything after all, it wasn't like they were loosing or whatever! They were definitely the superior team, after all~

However, when she arrived, the greenblood saw only a messed up, wrecked up Facility. Broken windows, done-in machines-- Austri was appalled. "Move these things back to the hub please~ And PRONTO!" Austri exclaimed-- Chittentown must've done this. They were such sore losers!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:38 am
Quote:
Austri moves from Facility 1 to Facility 3, sends all the materials back to the Main Hub!

Austri was starting to feel a bit bitter about the Chittentowners. Of course, lowbloods had to stoop down to such a means to get what they wanted. What a messed up group of trolls! Austri needed to check if in the last facility there was anything left over. Maybe there was, hm~ She would only know if she checked! The greenblood headed over toward the 3rd Facility, a smile spread on her face as she saw the state it was in. It was certainly better than the other two, thats for sure. She then ordered the drones to send back the materials, ready to head back with them but wanting to pay the other two a little visit.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff