Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia District Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
]Iris
X Kaos
Tera
Erkowan
Faye

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco was still in shock about being declared the winner for his battle against Faye. In the heat of the moment, he had completely lost himself in the battle like he was ignoring everything and everyone except for the individuals involved in the battle. Faye's Purrloin had been quite persistent and stood up every time Charmander knocked him down. However, the fire lizard was a stubborn Pokemon and refused to back down. In the end, Marco and Charmander had won which left the black-haired boy in disbelieve. It wasn't until the audience erupted into cheers that he finally snapped out of it. Marco had nearly forgotten that they were actually in a stadium filled with tons of people watching the students from Ordell Academy compete. He had never gotten this must positive attention before so he wasn't sure how to react. His whole face turned red, matching his Charmander who at the moment was struggling to keep standing.

"Hang on Charmander!" Marco rushed over to his tired friend. Now that the battle was over, he could go and retrieve his Pokemon. Charmander needed to get healed especially after the battle they just fought. Faye would likely be doing the same, but the girl seemed to be speechless at the moment. Marco picked up Charmander who didn't struggle at all and just let himself be carried. He looked up at Faye unsure about what to say or if he even could say anything. He stayed silent for some time, but then finally spoke up. "Thank you for the battle, Faye. You were amazing, Purrloin is really strong." He smiled at her speaking truthfully. Faye seemed to be good at Pokemon battles and he was proud that he could hold his own against such an opponent. Charmander moved a little from the pain and Marco knew that he had to get him to a clinic as soon as possible. He said what he needed to say so he turned around and exited the battlefield trying to ignore the audience; he was still feeling a little embarrassed about all the cheers.

The other battles seemed to have finished or were on their way to being done. He had won his battle so he would be moving to the next round, right? Currently his Charmander was in no shape to battle so his recovery came first! He had to exit the stadium since he didn't see any places where his Pokemon could be healed. Murkrow landed on top of his head, the avian Pokemon seemed to have been following them, and then pointed at a direction using his wing. Marco looked at where his Pokemon was pointing and saw a Nurse with pink-hair and pig-tails. She was waiting outside greeting people with a smile and there was a large tent next to her that read "Pokemon Center" with a Pokeball logo. "Good job, Murkrow," Marco headed towards the tent and spoke to the nurse. "My Charmander needs to be healed, can you help us?" The Nurse turned to them and saw the wounded fire-type Pokemon who was being carried by the black-haired boy. She nodded and motion for them to come inside her tent. "My name is Nurse Joy and I can certainly help your little Charmander. You must be one of the competitors in the tournament. Let's get your Pokemon healed so that you prepare for the next round." She spoke in a sweet voice as she took Charmander from Marco and took him to get healed. Marco was left with no choice, but to wait until she returned with his Pokemon. Murkrow was still on his head, but he seemed to be concern about the fire lizard as well.

There was a TV in the tent and they were broadcasting the tournament. Marco decided to see how the other matches were going while he waited for him Pokemon to be healed. Each battle had been intense and he saw that Iris had won her battle against a red lizard Pokemon that looked like a Charmander, but more grown up. Her duck pokemon was quite powerful and he wondered if he would have to face her in the tournament. There was also Tera who had won her own battle; Charmander would be happy to see that Flare was victorious. He saw another scene which really shocked him; Silvano lost his battle against Maria and then he kicked his pokemon! Marco's eyes widen and he glared at the TV screen, "that...that...jerk!" How could he have hurt his Pokemon like that? Marco was furious and his hands were clenched into fists that were shaking from anger. His pokemon was already defeated and then he went and hurt him more? What kind of person would do such a thing? Once the battles were over, an announcement came up regarding the next round. When the announcement finished, Marco frowned. At that moment Nurse Joy returned with a healthy looking Charmander. "He's all better now. He's a tough Pokemon and should be battle ready for your next match."

Marco was happy to see Charmander and hugged his Pokemon. "Thank you so much, Nurse Joy!" the black-haired boy looked at his Pokemon, "are you ready?" The fire lizard nodded, yes he was ready for the next round. Marco then frowned after remembering the contents of the next round; he would be facing against Tera. He turned to Nurse Joy and then bowed at her, "thank you for your help." with those words, he left the tent to return to the stadium. Nurse Joy waved good bye at the boy.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Held-Item: Fire Gem
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:StadiumWιтн:Cyndaquil/Avery Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Pretty chill yoOOC:Sorry for the wait! ◉

Despite her lingering embarrassment over her behavior towards the boy it was him that drastically changed in mood even more and that caused her to switch out of her own into pure surprise- in other words she forgot what she did and felt stumped by his new attitude. He explained that he had arrived late the matches, which would explain why he didn't see her and Nirav. She couldn't help it but she felt like he was eyeing Cyndaquil a little bit. It wasn't weird, honestly she was ready to ask if he wanted to pet him or something, but he went on with explaining that way she was acting- all over the place- confused him and he couldn't tell. She blinked a few times and blushed again rubbing the side of her head, "Oh-oh yeah no it's okay I get that a lot...but all over the place means I'm full surprises right!?" she spread her hands out as ifto raise excitement and change the mood. Hearing him say it in his not so grumpy tone made it sound almost like a complicate and she was gonna take it. He introduced himself as Avery White. She smiled and held her hand out and took both his hands in a shake then let go, "Nice to meetcha Avery! Yep I'ma proud student of the Salamence house!" She suddenly put both hands around CYndaquil and held him forward before Avery, "This is Cyndaquil my best friend,” and Cyndaquil twitched his nose sniffing the boy a little then squeaking,"Quil," which sounded like a hello right? He didn't seem scared or anything, looks like all this interaction with new folks was beginning to pay off. The flat screen suddenly switched on and the MC Mocha made a new appearance. Koru placed Cyndaquil back on her shoulder and listened to the woman while standing on one leg and leaning on her other knee in the seat. The woman was excitedly announcing the second round. Koru was feeling the same excitement, beaming an anxious smile. The bracket appeared then stayed on the screen for all to see. Koru looked for her name and saw she was facing Maria. She didn't know her that well but they were in some of the same classes and she was acquainted with Silvano. Thinking about that guy made a chill go up her spine. She took to standing on both feet now and petted Cyndaquil on the head, "Well buddy we better get going! Wish us luck Avery!” she waved goodbye to the boy and ran off to the match that could decide whether or not she could keep her promise to herself.

[Exit to Round 2!]

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

under the coke sign

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:20 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

There was something about that girl that screamed 'bad day'. Yeah, running off like that was childish, but if it meant not having to deal with another loud and touchy person, Nirav was all for it. Everyone back home respected his space and just let him do his thing. Why was this so different here? From the middle of the crowd, he couldn't see very much. He was sure she had followed him in here, but where was she? The boy decided to make a break for it. Although rash the decision, Nirav honestly couldn't take another second surrounded by the much taller people. He stepped out of the crowd, though by the time he his the door, he realized she was waiting right there.

His eyes locked with hers, and at that point Nirav knew he was in trouble. There was no doubt she noticed him. 'Oooh no. No, no nooo...' Nirav walked out of the center as fast as his little legs could take him. Being short didn't mean he was going to get as far as his taller companions, but it meant he could hide a little easier. Where was he walking? Well, anywhere he could. He stayed in the stadium, but figured maybe if he walked around quick enough, maybe he could lose her. Of course, the long curve made it easy to keep an eye on someone from a long distance, especially when they looked a little different, like Nirav did. Despite the odds, Nirav still hoped to out pace the invasive tall girl.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

Sekaino

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:18 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Healing Center // Who: the running boy! // Feeling: Curious!

Wearing: Dis

Holly kept a diligent eye in search for her soon to be new friend. Everybody she's seen so far had been in groups happily discussing their battles and pokemon and she remember seeing him all by his lonesome. Nobody could enjoy being alone so much, right? So it was her duty to make him feel included! He was pretty small so it would be pretty easy for him to get lost in a crowd but it shouldn't be too hard to pick him out, with his super large ribbon and all.

Sure enough, her eyes almost instantly fell onto the tiny boy and they even locked eyes. She perked up instantly, smiled and waved excitedly. He seemed a little troubled though, perhaps he felt guilty for leaving her so suddenly? He regained his composure though and actually began to approach her! Holly seemed to have forgotten than the door she was guarding the only way out. She walked forward in order to meet him halfway but instead he practically zoomed right past her.

"Hey!" She called out, nearly whining. It only took a couple large steps to catch up to him. She landed a hand onto his shoulder, perhaps a little harder than she meant to. "Maan, why are in such a hurry? Do you got a world to save or something?" She asked jokingly.

"But seriously, you took off so suddenly. Didn't even give me a chance for a proper introduction." She walked forward and leaned down so that her arm was now around his shoulder. It wasn't really that comfortable for her but she wouldn't be Holly unless she was showing some sort of affection, "The names Holly master of charm!" She pointed to Coco, who was now sitting on her neck, "That's Coco, king of drama."

"So you just came from the center right? Sooo, you were in the tournie. How'd that go?" She asked, trying to start a conversation. She knew that she was probably a shy type so she needed to break him in the conversation,"Hmm, you're so small, you'd be pretty easy to miss, to be honest..." Her eyes trailed up to the ribbon around his head, "Hey! You'd know what'll make you stand out more?" She asked in a sing song, "A super cute jumbo bow!" He hadn't really say no the first time so she felt she was justified in asking again.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC: ....}

DJ Double B

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:01 am

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

As fast as Nirav thought he was going, it just wasn't fast enough. He wasn't sure how she caught up to him at all, but it she certainly had the advantage of taking larger steps. He felt a hand pressing into his shoulder and the fear only grew. Oh gods, what was she going to do with him? "Uh..." Was all he could get out at her little joke. Maybe if he could save a world, he could get out of this conversation in the future. He almost wished he had said yes, but he was nervous about leaving her grip again. As she talked, she moved her arm around his shoulder. Nirav's face went bright red and he only stammered more. "U-Uh...." His shoulders stiffened up. Why was she all in his space? She didn't know him at all!

The girl at least introduced herself. Her name was Holly, a master of charm as she put it. 'Charm... is a word for it, I guess...?' Her pokemon, who sat on her neck, was Coco: Drama King. Her pokemon looked cool, but knowing their names didn't make him calm down in the slightest. "I, uh, I... I am Nirav," he quietly said before she asked more things about him. Before answering, the boy ducked down to get out from under her arm, facing her instead. At least he was a healthy distance away from her, instead of Holly being right in his bubble. He felt better, and his face certainly showed it. "Um, I, uh, l-l-lost." Though the boy had lost, he hoped it meant he'd be left in peace now. Of course, you didn't get everything you wanted. Holly even commented about how he'd be easy to miss. And that was a bad thing? Honestly, Nirav relished in it.

But her exclamation only made things worse. She still wanted to make a bow out of his turban! Nirav almost immediately went to reject the notion, but thought about it. 'Well... If I just let her make the bow, maybe she'll go away!' And of course, if she went away sooner than later, Nirav would be better off! The boy sighed. "...F-fine," he said with a little resignation. "Just, uh... Don't r-rip it, p-please..." He only had a few of these, and Nirav did his best to keep them in tact. It would still snag on stuff and rip from time to time - it actually did have a few small tears on the end that he needed to mend - but it was less of a hassle if it remained intact. With a sigh and a little hesitation, he began unraveling his turban. The cloth was long and wide with various creases along it, having been folded over several times when wrapped around Nirav's head. The cloth was originally his brother's, but before that it was his grandfather's. His hair itself was jet black and mop-like, matted down to the top of his head from having been covered up. It felt weird being out in public without having something on his head. Nervous, the boy slowly extended the fabric to Holly. Though he was afraid of what would come next, Nirav hoped it would at least be the end of dealing with her.

But I can't wait

Sekaino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:11 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Stadium // Who: Nirav // Feeling: Proud of her latest design!

The boy under her arm only seemed to get more and more distressed, much to Holly's confusion. All he could get out were unintelligible stammers and she could only wonder what on earth it was she was doing wrong. At least she finally got a name, Nirav. Holly tilted her head at the unusual sounding name but she didn't want to be rude. The next second Nirav had actually ducked from her grasp. She teetered forward as she didn't expect that at all before balancing herself. The Buneary on her neck did not appreciate that in the slightest and began beating her on the head. His paws were so little and fluffy, though, so it didn't hurt at all.

While Coco was still fussing on her neck, Nirav had quietly announced his loss and she frowned, "Oh? Well, that's fine. One loss ain't the end of the world." She would of patted his head but he had took a healthy distance between them and Holly wonder if he had that touch-o-phobia or whatever it called. She grinned, "Just keep on keeping on!."

Finally, the small boy gave his consent for the bow and she clapped her hand in delight, "Really? Yay!" She hurried to his side once more and took the ribbon from his hand. It was a lot wider and a lot more rougher than she thought, actually now that she was holding it she was sure that it was even a ribbon. Holly rubbed the fabric between her hand just wondering what it was made of, "No worries, hun, I'll be super gentle." She said absently. Then she edged a little closer to Nirav and picked up a strand of his hair, "Hmmhmm, yes. It's just long enough." She mumbled to herself and began lightly raking her hand through his hair, just to fluff it up a bit.

Holly quickly began work and in the minute that she started she was basically finished. She had weaved it around a couple stands of hair hair and it was honestly much bigger than she had expected. The 'ribbon' was big enough to nearly overtake his head, but really that only added to the cuteness in her opinion. Holly stepped back to admire her handywork, "Eheheh, there we go! You look like 500% more adorable!" She said with a thumbs up, "Aah, if only I had a mirror! Then you could see the power of the jumbo bow!"

"Man, I'm getting inspired. I could make an entire outfit with that kind of ribbon...if I knew how to sew.
" She added the last part to herself and looked a little dreamy like.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

{OxOxC: ....}

DJ Double B

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Lamia District Stadium, Healing Station : Flare, Ava and Fritz : xxx

Tera's ears perked when she heard that this was Ava's first battle. "Whoa, really!? Me too!" She never would have thought, seeing as the brunette commanded her Joltik so well and calmly, in her eyes at least. She was glad that they were each others first battle! After nodding in agreement when Ava suggested going to the healing station for their Pokemon, the girls left the battle arena. Not taking any chances, Tera thought that it would be best if she put her weakened and tired Charmander into her Pokeball rather than carrying her there. She didn't want to risk Flare receiving any more injuries during the short and quick trip to the healing station. Of course this would be second nature for trainers to put their Pokemon in their balls when or if they were injured, but the girl didn't like keeping hers in their Pokeballs. At this point the pink-haired girl put the tournament in the back-burner of her mind to focus more on Flare's recovery. As soon as they had arrived at the PokeCenter of the stadium, she gave Flare's Pokeball to the nurse in charge. While she was reminded by Ava that the Pokemon healing station would take care of Flare and Fritz and all would be well, the girl couldn't help but overthink the situation. Far too concerned with Flare and too in her head with her thoughts, she didn't bother to look at the other matches. She didn't even know that more of her friends had entered the tournament as well! She'd soon find out though~

Waiting on their Pokemon to heal, rather than watching the ongoing matches to study, which wouldn't have helped her much given her current mental state, she turned to face her friend. "You were totes cool on the battlefield ya know! How do ya keep so calm?" She said enthusiastically to Ava, with a wide grin and trying to keep herself distracted during the wait. She was scared that if she didn't do so that the thoughts in her head would drive her crazy with worry!

When the last match had ended, Mocha the spirited MC had announced the combatants for the next round. With perfect timing, Nurse Joy had returned with their Pokemon. "Thank you for waiting. We've restored you Pokemon to full health. We hope to see you again." The nurse said with the gentlest of smiles. "Welp... Looks like it's time for round two... I'll be seein' ya later Ava!" She said with an obvious less energetic tone with a hint of hesitaton, try as she might to hide it. With a wave goodbye Tera left the healing station area of the district stadium for the arena with Flare's Pokeball in hand.

[[Exit to Arena]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║User Image║Darumaka Plushie Doll║

Battle Details
User ImageFlare the Charmander║LVL 10
Ability: Solar Power
      During sunshine, the Pokémon’s Special Attack raises to 1.5 times but HP decreases by 1/8th the maximum HP every turn.
Move Set Details:
      Air Cutter: ║ATK: 60║ACC: 95%║
        The user launches razor-like wind to slash the opposing team. Critical hits land more easily.
      Scratch: ║ATK: 40║ACC: 100%║
        Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage.
      Ember: ║ATK: 40║ACC: 100%║
        The target is attacked with small flames. It may also leave the target with a burn(10%).
      Smokecreen: ║ATK: -║ACC: 100%║
        The user releases an obscuring cloud of smoke or ink. It reduces the target's accuracy by one stage.

Battle Log

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Just about as soon as Nirav handed her the turban, he almost immediately regretted the entire interaction. She said she's be gentle, but what did gentle even mean to her? That and she slid right beside him again, now running her hands through his hair! He didn't sign up for having his hair touched! Wait... Unless she was going to put the bow in his hair... Was she? As she began to weave the strands around the fabric, the young boy feared that the worst was already happening. This wasn't going to be a bow he'd put in his hand and just hold. Oh no. This was going to be attached to his head! "uh...." was all Nirav could manage to get out. He glanced to the Buneary, hoping for even a smidgen of sympathy from the little pokemon.

It didn't take long for the deed to be done. Nirav could feel it pulling down on his hair, pulling at some of the individual strands of his hair where things caught too close to his scalp. Apparently he looked adorable. While Holly wished for a mirror, Nirav considered himself blessed that he didn't have to look. "I, uh... I'll uh, t-take your word... for it..." The only benefit to this was that she had to step away from him to look at it. While he was expecting her to leave, she could only comment on the inspiration making a bow on his head gave her. But apparently she couldn't sew.

"Y-you don't know how?" The words slipped right out of his mouth before he could think about them. For Nirav, it was strange to think that someone never learned to sew. It was such a necessity in his family. Even his fishermen brothers could at least patch holes in their overalls if they had to! "I, um, I-It's just that I, uh, learned y-y-years ago..." As soon as his mother could trust him to not stick himself with the needle, Nirav was taught how to sew. Ah extra hand around the house and shop was well worth it. Whereas his brothers learned basic mending and repair, Nirav became a little more of a home body as he got older, helping sew for the shop instead of going out fishing. As the discomfort and awkwardness was getting to him, Nirav began unraveling the jumbo bow from his head. As adorable as it might have been, no way would he walk around with it on. He had dignity!

But I can't wait

Sekaino

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:18 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Kinda Lonely/Surprised/HappyLamia Stadium I'm back! Fully recovered and ready to re-rp!

Eli raced to the stadium as quick as he could. Poochyena had gotten tired of a leisurely stroll and ran off so he followed in suit. When he got there he was certainly surprised by all the participants there. He saw Poochyena and scooped her up from under her front legs,”Got you! Please don't run off again...”
User Image
Eli didn't feel too surprised, or maybe that was the abrupt shock how quickly he was defeated in his first round match. To think that little Chingling could do so much? Eli sighed almost the whole way back to the main area of the stium where the other visitors were partaking in watching the matches and the food. Initially he looked around to see if there were any others. He saw a few people who appeared to have lost their matches as well. He walked over to one of the healing centers and handed the Nurse Joy there his pokeball. Poochyena deserved a better trainer, but for now she deserved some good rest,”Thank you ma'am,” He gave a curtious smile then walked away. He found himself now at the benches with others partaking in the battles, but he wasn't watching- instead he pulled out his pokegear. No new messages. He was the first to leave the room that morning and so far there was no sign of Marcus or Ray anywhere. He grunted with a small pout as he started a group message:

Marcus Bennett; Ray Myers...
Message: GUYS YOU BETTER NOT STILL BE IN BED! I'm at the stadium totally got my butt kicked out of the first round sweatdrop Get over here I'll treat to some stadium grub wink

He clicked send and lowered the device onto his lap. He couldn't imagine anyone sleeping in this late. Of course, it could be that they're off doing something else entirely. Neither of them seemed interested in this anyway so he understood them not coming along...but he still would like to hang out with someone. It felt weird being being alone when you're in a crowd of people. A cheer of the crowd caught his attention and he looked at the battlefield seeing Kirsi battling against Evelyn. His eyes widened with a equally growing smile,
”Yeah go Kirsi! Go Eve!” It may have sounded strange cheering on for both, but he considered both Eve and Kirsi friends. It was also really awesome to see that Kirsi and Koru in fact made to the second round, seeing as how they were balls of excitement and nerves before. Watching seemed to immediately lift up his spirits a little bit.

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:12 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Inari
    Feelings/Thoughts: Excited to see the battle.
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit:

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Makoto made her way toward the stadium to watch the next battle. Inari was close beside her, trying to avoid knocking into the others. Makoto slowed down to scoop Inari into her arms to hold her and get a seat before all the good ones were taken. Once she found a seat, she took it and placed Inari on her lap. "When the battle starts, I will let you down." She looked at her Vulpix that turned and seemed to frown just a bit.

"I'm sorry, Inari. Once it starts, you can get down or stay here." Makoto started to pet Inari, rubbing her ears and sighed some. "It's good we got out today, right? We can go shopping later and maybe get you a bandana or something..." The battle had started and Makoto began to watch. Inari didn't jump down, just turned and watched the battle, too. She really didn't know any of the two, but it was exciting to see a battle once in a while.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip

Inventory

User Imagex1 || User Image x10 || User Image

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

under the coke sign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:52 pm
I wanna be the very best...

User Image

╔════════════════╗

Before Avery could respond, Koru took off headed to the second round. He couldn't believe that she actually introduced herself and her Pokemon after Avery had acted. Usually most of the people he met in these situations scoffed him off and he never heard a nice word from them again. She was somewhat different to the types of the people Avery had encountered. While trying to contemplate what had happened just now, he weaseled out a quiet "Good luck..." with Koru well out of the range for it to be heard.

Sitting down at Koru's match, he anxiously watched Koru compete. She seemed to be neck and neck with her opponent and of course Avery thought he could be doing much better than she would, because well Avery's ego is out of check. He soon realized that the deciding move would be executed and he would see if his new acquaintance had what it took to meet his standards. What worried Avery the most was if she won, what he said about her being a scatterbrain would have been a poor evaluation even more if she advanced further.

╚════════════════╝

Info

ITEMS

User Image x 1
User Image x10
User Image

POKEMONȤ

Pokemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level: 5
Power: Keen Aye
Exp: 0/1000
Friendship: 50
Move set:
Brave Bird
Poison Jab
Fury Cutter
Sand Attack

Avery is...
Thinking: What if Koru Wins?
Feeling: Tense
Standing: In pokemon stadium watching her match

ȌϾϾ:

User Image
...like no one ever was

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Stadium // Who: Nirav // Feeling: CAN'T SEE!

Nirav didn't seem as excited about anything as she was, which was a little concerning. Looking adorable was basically the best thing ever but he looked more as though he was going to faint than he did happy, "What's the matter, Nirav? Where's the energy at? Do you like need some caw-fee or something?" She said half joking/half worried. At least he was starting to warm up to her, at least it seemed like it.

Holly smiled sheepishly, "Nah, I've tried but it doesn't really come out right...and I keep poking myself." She looked mock angrily at her fingers as she said that. The smaller boy explained how he was able to sew from when he was younger and she gasped excitedly, "Seriously? That's like really cool! My Papa only just started to let me even touch needles and he still doesn't trust me with them."

Then he began unraveling her hard work and she frowned. "Eh? What wrong with my bow? You don't like it?" She asked tilting her head. Unless he wanted it in a different style? "That's fine, I know plenty of different types of bow!" She chirped and reached for the cloth once more, not even waiting for a proper response.

Her Buneary, had finally had enough of Holly bothering this poor boy and not paying proper attention to him. He stood up on her shoulders and climb on top of her head, effectively pushing a good amount of hair over her eyes and effectively blinded her, "A-ah! Coco! Be careful!" She yelled stumbling back a bit, "That's really dangerous!" Coco agitated that perturbed, "Bun, Bun! Buneary!" He yelled as though she could understand what he was saying.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

{OxOxC: Drama llama? More like Drama bunny!! Haar}

DJ Double B

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria, Phoebe and Ichiro (and anyone else witnessing the drama)

As Silvano began to make his way through the short tunnel leading out of the stadium spotlight, he began to hear fast footfalls racing to catch up with him. Without looking he knew it was Maria. Who else could it have been? However, that wasn't about to make him slow down any. He hardly wanted to speak with her, let alone acknowledge his friend -- not after that embarrassing display. Continuing on his way with his head hung, Silvano completely ignored Maria as she called out his surname, a frivolous attempt to stop him. Though, what came next, the conceited boy hardly saw coming. Stopping just as Maria had stepped out in front of him, he was ready to shove her out of his way. Being called a monster did nothing to quell his anger. However, before he could act on his impulse, he felt the flat side of Maria's palm connect with the side of his face. A loud slap reverberated through the tunnel as Silvano froze, his head tilted in the direction he had been struck. Did she really just hit him? The boy's eyes had widened with shock before turning to look back at Maria with a glare. His face was red and stinging. Silvano didn't care if she thought he was cruel for what he had done to his Pokemon. She had no business hitting him!

Confounded by Maria's actions, Silvano stood in silence. He desperately wanted to tell her off and make sure she knew that what she just did to him was more incomprehensible than his own actions. But no words came to him. It was as if the sight of the tears building up in Maria's eyes made it impossible to. Watching her pick up her small feline Pokemon that had wondered over to her feet, Silvano didn't try to stop his friend as she headed off without another word. So many disparaging thoughts surfaced in Silvano's mind. As much as he did care about Maria's feelings, they were of little worth when compared to his own. It was probably why he didn't think to apologize. Being the conceited kid that he was, Silvano had no idea that kicking his fainted pokemon would leave her that disgusted and upset. Whatever... it didn't matter now. He had other places to be. Heading off in the same direction as Maria, he idly rubbed at his sore face. He had no intention of meeting back up with the girl, figuring finding something to eat would be best. Whoever Maria's next opponent would be in the tournament, they'd best look out. Lillipup was certainly no pushover.

- - - - - - - -

Making his way out of the stadium, Silvano reluctantly made his way over to a designated tent that was set-up outside. It was a centre for healing wounded Pokemon -- and was one of two choices for doing so. Had Silvano seen Maria there handing her pokemon over the counter, the disgruntled Salamence would have surely split to the next location. He was afraid of what Maria would have to bark at him about next. Thankfully, that girl was no where in sight, so Silvano stood next in line to get his Pokemon healed. At least he had some common decency to get that out of the way. Though, as he waited, he couldn't help but feel as though a number of eyes had fallen on him, each stranger, both kids and adults alike, were casting him a dirty looks. Just what was their problem? Silvano idly wondered to himself before picking up on the whispers of some of the others that were nearby. "That's the kid that kicked his pokemon after losing." One boy murmured to another. "Wow, really? What a sick jerk..." Another kid faintly echoed back. "That snob doesn't deserve his Pokemon. I kinda what to get back at him." The same boy piped up to the other, who nodded in agreement. "Yeah, me too." As similar whispers around Silvano persisted, the more he was beginning to feel anxious. These kids around him were acting as though he had committed a crime. But had he? Was there some unwritten rule he wasn't aware of? Slowly it began to don on Silvano that his views on Pokemon weren't at all universally shared. Even though he adamantly despised the little creatures that everyone else so blissfully frolicked over, everyone around him seemed quick to vouch for their rights and pass hash judgement on him. Great. He felt like he was the wolf among them.

Brushing off his growing anxiety, Silvano unshakenly stepped up to the counter of the Pokemon Centre when it was finally his turn and wordlessly handed over his Zubat's Pokeball to the nurse. Just like the others, she seemed to be silently judging him behind her half hearted smile as she went to place his Pokeball onto the machine. "It'll be a few minutes. Please pick a seat and wait." With that, Silvano nodded before heading over to an empty chair to sit down. Again, he felt like he was being stared at. The tent wasn't exactly full of traffic, but the few patrons that were there seemed to make him the focus of their attention. Shying away from them, Silvano buried himself in his PokeGEAR to pass the time. After what felt like an eternity, the rich boy quickly rose when his name was called and quickly retrieved his Pokemon from the nurse. "Thank you for your patience." She smiled at him. "Now, please be kind to your Pokemon." When Silvano heard her last sent of words, he felt slightly taken aback. Had she seen what had happened too? "Yeah... I will." He reluctantly answered before turning his back to her and quickly heading off. Though, as he passed by a group of kids that were walking up he felt a leg suddenly jut out in front of him, causing him trip and nearly fall over. Correcting his balance in the nick of time, Silvano turned to look back at the group of boys, shooting them a loathing glare. They in turn only laughed off his misfortune as they headed on up to the counter. It was useless to pick a fight with them, so Silvano brushed off the encounter, despite how much it bothered him. He couldn't deny that he was starting to feel like a public enemy.

- - - - - - - -

Remembering that he had skipped out on breakfast, Silvano had decided to make his way to one of the concession stands that littered the stadium grounds. There were plenty of choices to choose from, but Silvano stubbornly walked around looking for the most expensive venue. In his vain mind-set, food wasn't worth consumption unless it had a high degree of quality to it. So it took a little longer than expected to find something worthy of his approval. Eventually, he came across a stand selling kabobs that looked and smelled fit for an aristocrat like him. Purchasing three of them, Silvano added some sparkling water to his order before heading off to find a nice quiet (and Maria-free) place to sit and eat. He eventually came across an empty table within the food court and sat down. Looking down at his food, Silvano began to dig in. Finally, something good about his otherwise horrible day thus far. Though, this brief respite would be short lived. (Oh god no...)

As he continued to bite into the chicken of his kabob in hand, Silvano wasn't at all alerted by the soft sinister footfalls that came up behind him. No. Not until it was too late. Silvano flinched, his shoulders raising as he felt the chilling and wet sensation of liquid pouring down from his head onto his prized leather double breasted jacket and pooling into his lap. The smell of cherry soda quickly enveloped his senses. Just what the hell?!?! Somebody just dumped their drink on him! Silvano's eyes slowly opened after being clenched tightly shut. He could hear a vaguely familiar voice mocking him from behind. It was something about treating his pokemon a little kinder and to refrain from reticuling someone's dreams. Just what was she on about? Dropping his food on his Styrofoam plate in front of him, Silvano shot up from his seat and quickly turned around to shoot draggers at his Soda-assailant. "YOOUU." He growled in a huff of his breath, glowering at Phoebe's back as his nostrils flared. "How DARE YOU!" Silvano shouted back at the dark-haired girl who seemed to be ignoring him as she headed on off back to her table, rejoining her flamboyant blonde friend. He was furious. How could anyone just dump their drink on him -- of all people! Did she have any idea who she was dealing with?! Unbuttoning his Cherry-Soda soaked jacket, Silvano whipped it at his seat before marching his way over to Phoebe's table. He was not done with her.

Upon reaching Phoebe's table, Silvano did the first thing he could think of to get back at the girl who just disrespected him. He took ahold of the food tray that was resting on the table in front of Phoebe and dumped its contents into her lap. He had no remorse for his actions this time around. He wanted this bold and blatantly impudent girl to apologize and show proper respect where it was due. "Do you have any idea what you just DID TO ME?" Silvano barked at Phoebe, narrowing his eyes at her and puffing out his chest in a mock display of authority. "You're insufferable! I demand an apology!" With his fists balled up at his sides and pink sticky liquid still dripping down from the tips of his hair, Silvano didn't take his scornful gaze off Phoebe. He had no idea how the girl would react, but didn't much care. He felt like she had no choice but offer him some form of apologetic words. After all, he always got his way, and this little incident would be no exception.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Covered in Cherry Soda, ugh...
                                                      ✗ MOOD : irate
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : I want to apologize for taking so long to get this up. There's been so many things I've been working on at the same time. Anyhow, enjoy! x3 Cue the Drama! Silvano vs. Phoebe!

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 18
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

murruelecreuset

SoundVVave

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:06 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe! Silvano

After telling Phoebe that he thought she'd have a better chance at the tournament than him, Ichiro was slightly taken aback by the puzzled look his friend had shot him in return. Honestly, it made him feel a little more uplifted knowing that Phoebe recognized a growing bond between him and his Snivy, Tsutarja. He could remember when he first received the starter pokemon from the Academy daycare that he was worried about whether the shy Pokemon would ever grow to like him in return. In hindsight, it felt kinda silly. But being completely naive and new to taking care of his own Pokemon, it was a very real fear of his. Though, even given the bond that existed between them now, would that really be enough to go far in a tournament against the other students at the academy? There were so many students with such strong pokemon and bonds far greater than his own. Signing up for a tournament like this was really playing against terrible odds, but at least it was a brilliant learning experience. "Phoebe... you and Fireball have an incredible bond, too. Because of the strength of your guys' relationship, Fireball was able to evolve -- which is really somthin' cool -- and that means he's a lot tougher now too." Ichiro tried to explain, his excitement showing again. "That's why I was so sure you'd end up going a lot further in the tournament." The blond paused a moment before giving an assuring smile. "Plus... You've got a lot more confidence than me." He then laughed good naturedly. Truthfully, it was Phoebe credence and unwavering personality that earned her Ichiro's indefinite respect and admiration. Secretly, she was a type of role model in his eyes, in addition to something more (not that he could explain it). When the conversation had shifted to their tournament experience, Ichiro was excited to explain the move he had seen during his battle. Though his excitement only escalated when Phoebe mentioned that his Snivy might be able to learn the move, Haze. "That would be soo cool if Tsutarja could learn Haze!" He clasped his hands together in front of him. While he knew that Pokemon could learn moves, he had no idea how Pokemon could learn specific ones or that some pokemon couldn't learn certain moves at all. Either way, it hardly mattered to the imaginative Salamence. "Even if he doesn't learn Haze, Fireball's Smokescreen would definitely come in handy for some stage effects. Actually, Fireball would be more than perfect for so many effects. Let's see; there's fire, there's smoke, oh and I bet he would be great at sound effects and folly work, too. Can you imagine him playing the role of a dragon on stage." Ichiro was getting starry eyes as he pictured his friend's Pokemon performing on stage with them. He had so many ideas rush to mind, that he already forgot to start recording them -- not that his creative ideas were going to escape him anytime soon.

Sadly, Ichiro's jovial demeanor was short lived when he began to describe Silvano's personality to Phoebe. He didn't much like the idea of talking about the boy that could very well be described as a stuck-up bully to Pokemon, but knew his friend probably appreciated the heads up. After all, it was better to give her fair warning about the jerk, even though she already did get a sort of taste of him -- much to Ichiro's dismay. Fortunately, Phoebe didn't seem too bothered, or at least outwardly she didn't. Perhaps she knew that if she had showed some form of sorrow upon her features it would most certainly bring the high-spirited blonde down. Shaking his head, Ichiro pushed his thoughts on Silvano to back of his mind before turning his attention to Roise, Phoebe's adorable budew. She seemed absolutely taken with all the attention he was giving her. Before long, Ichiro had already introduced the little bud pokemon to his own little Grass type that had turned out to be just as taken with Roise as he was. "Oddish!" The Grass-type let out cheerfully before chasing after her newest companion that had 'tagged' her. She ended up pursuing the Budew in little circles around Fireball before finally tagging the Bud Pokemon back with a playful flick of one of her tall leafs. You could almost tell the two were destined to be best friends for life. It was adorable, and Ichiro enjoyed every second of the two's interactions.

- - - - -

When Ichiro had mentioned the idea of finding some food, he was glad Phoebe shared the same sentiment. They really hadn't gotten a chance to eat any breakfast, so she was probably feeling just as starved as he was. "Alright! Let's find some food." He cheered, giving a mock salut before scooping up his Oddish into his arms. Leading the way with proud theatrical strides, they made their way out of the Pokemon centre and headed off for the concession stands located outside the stadium. There was all sorts of food being sold, cuisine form a wide rang of cultures, too. Boy did they ever have a lot of choices to choose from! Ichiro felt his mouth watering as he eyed each stand the headed past. He had no idea what he was looking for, but ultimately decided upon something familiar. "Let's get some Yakisoba!" He pointed off towards a stand selling Japanese style noodles, whist cradling his Oddish in one hand. He wasn't sure how Phoebe felt about Japanese cuisine, but hoped she'd be down for giving it a try. Fortunately, the wait in line wasn't too bad at all, and Ichiro was quickly able to order two bowls of Yakisoba for him and Phoebe as well as some Tamagoyaki and Onigiri for their Pokemon to enjoy. Though, while in the process of receiving their food after another short wait, he had no idea what Phoebe was planning, or that she had even noticed a certain amethyst-haired boy seated within the food court. When Phoebe had handed him her tray, Ichiro took it without question, and assumed that Phoebe had headed off to get them some drinks to go along with their meals. Though, he couldn't help but find it odd that she didn't ask him what he wanted first. Maybe she wanted to have him try a particular drink she liked since he was in charge of the food. Either way, Ichiro ignorantly continued to smile as he took both their trays over to the nice empty table Fireball had found for them. His Oddish -- who he had placed on the ground before retrieving the trays to begin with -- had finally caught up to him and hopped up onto the chair beside him before leaping up onto the table to sit. She enjoyed sitting onto of tables to eat along with her trainer.

Ripping open the paper package of his chopsticks, Ichiro used the utensil to dole out the food on his tray into four separate piles for their Pokemon. He was then quick to gesture for Fireball and Nokusa to not wait up and dig into the food placed in front of them -- for which his Oddish wasted no time taking the invite. Knowing that his Snivy was probably hungry as well, the blonde dug out Tsutarja's Pokeball and let the Pokemon out onto the table, before guiding the little grass snake over to his share of food. He was happy to see three enjoying their meal. Though, shortly after diving up the egg rolls and rice balls, Ichiro's attention was soon stolen by the sudden commotion that was taking place in the area. Turning his head towards the sound of yelling, Ichiro was shocked to see Silvano looking pissed and soaked while Phoebe headed away from him. Just what happened? Ichiro's blinked repeatedly as he watched Phoebe sit down beside him before trowing out her empty cup. Had she just dumped her drink on Silvano? Ichiro could hardly believe what had just transpired. Though, he couldn't deny that seeing Silvano covered in Soda and looking like a drowned rat was about as satisfying as it was side splitting. He had to hold himself back from laughing. The jerk certainly got what was coming to him, but see that Phoebe was the one meteing out the karma justice, it was all too unbelievable. Phoebe never seemed like the type to do such a thing. But man was she ever brave! "Phoebe! You just..." Ichiro wanted to ask what it was that made Phoebe go through with her powerful actions, but before he could get the words out, Silvano was already at their table, ready to cause trouble.

When the angered Salamence had tried to dump Phoebe's tray of food into her lap, Ichiro made a dive for it. He managed to catch bowl of noodles that was one her tray, despite fumbling it some, but at least the damages to Phoebe's clothes were minimal. But just what the heck was Silvano thinking? He had no right to try and ruin Phoebe's meal, let alone start yelling at her like he was. Just what was this guys problem? Sure he happened to be wearing Phoebe's drink, but couldn't he just leave the two of them alone? Setting Phoebe's bowl of Yakisoba down on the table, Ichiro felt like covering his eyes and retreating behind a mental wall. He wasn't fond of confrontation and whenever he was faced with conflict, he usually just resorted to turning the situation into a joke at his expense -- something that usually always defused the situation. But for once, he wasn't the focus of someone's belittling or bullying. Here he was standing on the outside watching his best friend get targeted. But what was he to do? This was the first time he couldn't find humor in the situation -- there was nothing even remotely amusing about it. His friend was being picked on! Suddenly, Ichiro began to feel anger raising up inside of him, something that was usually completely alien to him. He had to do something to something to stand up for his friend. "Just stop it!" Ichiro finally spoke up, standing up from his seat . His eyes were now filled with fresh resolve as he stared down the other Salamence. "Phoebe doesn't owe you anything! Getting a little wet from soda is nothing compared to the way you treat Pokemon!" Unaccountably, Ichiro felt like tearing up, but he knew he had to stay strong for Phoebe. This kid in front of him was bully and he desperately needed somebody to put him in his place.

Watching Silvano's attention shift to him, Ichiro couldn't help but feel more anxiety wash over him. "You stay out of this! I won't deign to take any comment from you!" The other boy shouted at him, none too pleased by Ichiro's words. "This is just between Phoebe and I." Silvano soon added before turning his gaze back over to Phoebe. "That wuss has no business standing up for you -- otherwise you must really be pathetic." Hearing his cutting comment, Ichiro momentarily froze, unsure of just what to say back. He had been called names plenty of times, but now he just couldn't stand the idea of Silvano labeling Phoebe pathetic. She was anything but! Shaking his head, Ichiro inwardly reminded himself to stay strong. "I may be a wuss, but Phoebe's anything but pathetic! She's a strong, passionate girl whose got the kindest and sweetest heart in the world. If there's anyone that's pathetic -- it's you! Someone who thinks they have to bully the weak to make themselves look better. That's what's truly pathetic!" Ichiro rose his voice, feeling ardent about his words, while fully believing in them. They must have meant something since Silvano seemed to take a step back, seemingly shocked by the words that had just come out of the blond's mouth. He also looked like he hardly had much of a comeback ready, instead muttering some kind of weak justifications under his breath. Ichiro didn't care what the taller boy had to say next. He only cared that Silvano knew that Phoebe was a much better person than a snob like him could ever hope to be. "Phoebe, we don't have to stay here and listen to him." Ichiro then turned his attention back over to his friend. "We can find someplace else to sit and eat if this guy won't leave us alone." Inwardly, being in Phoebe's presence, he felt much more brave than he had ever been as this was the first time he had ever stood up to someone. It was an incredible feeling.

User ImageUser Image

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Nervous/brave
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : Ichiro stands up for Phoebe in the name of crushing!
                                        Also, the idea of No-hands tag between two bulb Pokemon is adorable. x3

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience: 125/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image x1

User Image x4
                                              User Image x1

TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Ichiro: "HEYO, IRIS! I would be happy to join you to go grab something to eat. ^^ Umm... I think the tournaments is starting, so why don't we go grab something to eat afterwards? There's some cool looking concession stands outside the stadium -- bet they have great food. Anyhow, definetely count me in! Oh! And mind --

Ichiro: -- if I bring a friend along? I bet Phoebe would love to join us, too. The more the merriery, right? Anyhow, I wish you the super-best-of-luck during the tournament. Oh, and it looks like you'll be up against Phoebe, too! I can't wait to watch ^^ (P.S. sorry about sending two texts, I ran out of room in the first one.)"

SoundVVave

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:15 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi left Chance to get healed and then leaned against the wall nearby to wait. She was too full of energy to sit, with excitement and nervousness running through her as she thought about what was happening. Semi-finals... She got out her pokegear and began looking through it. She had already gone over Chance's information and was looking for something to distract her when she finally came upon the news alert that had come out days ago. Vaguely, she remembered someone in class mentioning something about it, but she'd gotten too distracted by the field trip to ever look. But she wasn't too worried about what it said, since nobody was going to try anything during a big festival like this, right? I wish it said where they happened... It made her a little worried for the stuff she'd left at the temporary housing- what if someone stole her book? That was a library book, so it'd be really bad if someone stole it...

"Miss? Your growlithe is all healed." Kirsi shrugged, putting her pokegear away. Probably nothing would come of it. She took Chance back, "Thanks," and started for the stands, although she wasn't really sure if she had much time to do anything before the next round. Since Koru hadn't shown up, she was hoping to find her friend there. When Kirsi came out in the student's section she didn't see Koru, but she did see Elijah. She remembered, suddenly, that he must have seen her entire match, and the way Chance got beat on. Actually, everyone here had seen it. Feeling a little queasy, Kirsi stepped up to him. "Hi Elijah. Have you seen Koru?" She immediately felt stupid for asking- he probably had been here in the stands the whole time, of course he hadn't seen her if she wasn't here yet. Kirsi floundered for something not-stupid to say. "Did you see the battle?" she asked, even though she really, really didn't want to talk about it. Besides, of course he saw the battle, he'd been here, hadn't he!? But I did win mine. That probably made her look cool, right?

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 250/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
        ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
        ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
        ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 8
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket