Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ryuu's June 2016 Customs [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 pm
Entry Tag: (Capricorn Sunchai | Kirin/Wind | Unedited | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Wind/Kirin
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? nope!!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: He's based on an oc of mine which is a blue roan coloration (I have some refs to help!).... the body is a cool gray color that fades into black down all the legs.
Face: Gray eyes, his face is mostly black except for a small white diamond-shaped marking on his forehead.
Mane: 'Windblown' in black!
Tail: The kirin tail tufts can be just black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like the stock draft fetlocks on him!
Reference Image(s): pet1 - pet2 - ref 1 - ref 2

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Depending on what you think looks better it can be either black or gray!
Wings: the 'heron' style, which can be colored similarly to a mourning dove wing.
Fins: -
Scales: I'd like the alternate kirin lines, and black scales for the length of the back.
Pelt: -
Other Notes: I think I have everything... but please let me know if anything is unclear. ;v;

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Plain double leg bands, in silver. I'd also like a tabard done in white as well; just the full plain cloth piece.
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:51 pm
Entry Tag: (Malikztiah Ankhere | Reg | Heavy | Solo Custom

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Reg
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: Cosplay Recustom
WIP Needed? Not necessary, but would be nice to see

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale cream that gradients to near-white at her fetlocks
Face: Green eyes, eyebrows match the blonde of mane/tail
Mane: Something that looks close to her original mane style
Tail: Default Long template tail is fine
Hooves/Fetlocks: Almost-white hooves, unedited fetlocks
Reference Image(s): xx

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Cloth wrap, see ref image
Custom Items: Listed in ref image but: Green cape, arm bands, and a metal chest piece. Where ref image lists the thing on her hoof, just duplicate the arm cuff down on her ankle instead. Green headband.
Reference Image(s) for Items: same as primary ref image. Feel free however to improvise as desired

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay, N/A  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:59 pm
Entry Tag: (Lestragne | Mutant | Heavy | Solo )

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Username of owner(s): Lestragne
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:04 pm
Entry Tag: (Tiger_Kisa699 | Mutant | Heavy/extreme | Twins)

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!

Edit Category: Heavy/ Extreme
Soquili Species: - winged Harpy/Kitsune Mix
Body Build: Regular
WIP Needed? please and thanks

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue base gradient fade to lighter blue at the feet. Golden star swirls around feet/belly in gold/yellow. Swirls along her back with dots. Purple butterfly pattern on her hip area.
Face: Green eyes, gold inside ears and eyebrows. Add some nice pretty face patterns. Keep with kind of the Japanese look and feel to her face.
Mane: Long, swept about. some spilled onto her shoulder. Have fun with it and make it pretty. Darker blue fade to yellow(Think setting sun) at the tips.
Tail: Mutant, she'll have 4 Fox like tails behind her. in a darker blue like mane, no yellow on it
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pale gold claws on back feet. Front feet will be Feline paws
Reference Image(s): Ref i colored/edited something like this. I fail at edits and making things nice lol and i didn't have a template for pawed feet.

Horn(s): //
Wings: Edited wings- think angel like wings like This in blue and gold colors like the ref above. Speckled like night sky.
Fins: //
Scales: //
Pelt:
Other Notes: Front paws back harpy claws. Pretty angel like wings raised up/held above her.

Trading Post Items: Earring studs. Earring Chain(Nose ring clipped to Earring studs)
Custom Items: Necklace around her neck,silver that curls infront with a large green gem that looks like green space. silk wrapped around her body, like drapped over her back around her neck(under the necklace or attached either is fine), hanging off her back end. Fox hair piece(See ref)
Reference Image(s) for Items: For the silk wrap think something like how you did for this guy. What ever other edits you want to give her to still fit her general look to make the silk work is fine with me. CC the idea how ever it looks good just have fun with it. Hair piece just behind her ear with longer bits from the fox image like this image

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:Use Sess's Hakuron for a idea of her style i want her to look. permission Here
Hakuron
Things i like style wise from hi that i want used for my girls are his look and feel of him for style and beauty. She wont have horns and they wont have the closed eyes. I like the elegant style hes done in. Don't make her tails as long as his but i love the fluff of them.

FOR THE TWIN-One twin will be gold patterns with a dark blue fox. Other one is White pattern with a Purple fox.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:05 pm
Entry Tag: (Twitchapher the 3rd | Flutter | Moderate | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: Pokemon cosplay
WIP Needed? Nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Grey with a silver strip on her mid section
Face: Dodger blue eyes with a the botton half of her face being silver
Mane: Medium-long striaght. [x] Be nice to see the hair colour be the colours of the wings
Tail: Long in the same colours of her mane. I have no refs so have fun with this one
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves
Reference Image(s):
Polar Vivillon
[X]
[x]

Wings: See ref for wing design. I would like the wings to be pretty big as the wings are huge compaired to the pokemon
Other Notes: Have fun. This is my favorite pokemon.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commerical Cosplay. X3  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:08 pm
Entry Tag: Astraea Pandora | Regular | Extreme | Solo Custom

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - World of Warcraft Sylvanas Windrunner Remodel
WIP Needed? Yes, please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Body color is a single color, color is shown in the reference
Face: red eyes, a dark purple-ish dripping pattern under the eyes, long thin, pointed eyebrows, grim/serious expression, see references for exact color and placements.
Mane: Wild Style (minus feathers I think), color in the references
Tail: Wild Style, color in the references
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, hooves unchanged
Reference Image(s): Full Armor | Sans Armor

Wings: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Cowl, cloak, pauldrons, leg/arm plates, top/bottom armor please see references for exact details.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pauldrons | Full Armor

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A - Commercial Cosplay

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

Astraea Pandora

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:17 pm
Entry Tag: (magnadearel | Cursed Skinwalker | Minor to Moderate | CC Solo or Twins )

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: - Minor to Moderate, CC
Soquili Species: - Skinwalker
Body Build: Warhorse
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC, glowing eyes?
Mane: I like the longer styles, CC
Tail: I like the longer styles, CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: leg feathers please
Reference Image(s): Mix-n-match, whatever you want Inspiration 1 Inspiration 2, Inspiration 3 Inspiration 4 Inspiration 5

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: Owl or Wolf Alt
Other Notes: If I could get an unpelted version please.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:28 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady Aria Starstone | Angeni | Moderate to Heavy? IDEK TBH | Solo)

Edit Category: Heavy or Extreme
Soquili Species: - Domained Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? I guess?

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Dark blue, almost black. Legs have actual black stockings, that end in a way to look as if he had been striding through water and they were wet.
Face: Pale grey, almost blindish. Tear drop markings, in silver. Non Roman nose. Inner ears CC
Mane: Mane color is black with grey streaks. The mane is looooong, flowing. One strand falls across the face. (See ref.)
Tail: Edited to be long and flowing, CC style to compliment the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: FLUFFY fetlocks. Hooves are silver, fetlocks are same as leg colors.
Reference Image(s): Two crappy face sketches I tried to do of him.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Same as body color, but semi transparent, like his sons. Same style as his sons. Headwings/Footwings to match those.
Other Notes:
These three are his children:
Chromatos
Eventide.
Stargazer
Permission from Maths to use her boy

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: I'd like him to have a locket hanging from the lock of hair over his face, held on by a band. Locket in silver, with a deep red Celtic Knot etched on the cover. In the main area of the mane, I'd like him to have a single Calla Lily banded to his hair, band in silver.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Crappy sketch with better view of my crappy item drawings.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nightwalker
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Breed: Sorrow Survived
Temper: Compassionate
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Aurora Nights
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Can we have the rose, please? Ruby Red, with the frost kiss? *If one can also have the vines, that would be nice*

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Grief
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): He is a survivor of both the pain of grief, and the healing it can bring if one allows it. He lost his beloved lifemate, to an action he blames himself for. It was not intentional, and it was a moment that brought about another life, but she was weak and died when his only daughter was born. He nearly went mad with his grief, and for the longest time he stopped eating when not otherwise required. He planned to die, at first, but a friend, one of his mate's sisters, came to his side and helped him through his worst time. As he went through all of this, he learned how to control his grief, and how to heal through his sorrows. Finally, he came to realize what grief was for, how to heal himself, and he wanted to share that with others.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
Release of Sorrow: For those who are bearing a hidden grief that they can't easily let go of, his presence can help them let it out, like a gentle soothing feeling, to help them feel it is alright to let out the pain. This is a passive ability.
Safe Shoulder: Another passive ability, this one helps others to feel they can trust him, enough that they can pour out the pains of their losses on his shoulder. It doesn't force them to feel it, just... gives a feeling that he might be safe, and they decide for themselves.

Personality (required In general): Loving, but still somewhat sad, his heart will never fully let go of his lost lifemate. He cares deeply for others, however, and he will give his best to help one in need of heart-healing. Outside of that, he is quiet and reticent, not one to push himself on others.
Plot ideas (required):
Not the Grief I Expected: He finds a mare, alone and grieving. He tries to get her to talk about her sorrows and finds, MUCH to his surprise, that what she's grieving for is... That she and her mate can't have children. Maybe it's because they're both mares, maybe one is 'infertile' *ie slots used*... But he, as he thinks about it, thinks on how much he misses his own children, now, and how he would have grieved all the more to have lost his mate without having had a chance at children... And so he decides to offer to help out.
Rejected: He finds some one else grieving, most terribly, and he tries to help them... And is thoroughly rejected. How does he handle it, and how will THEY?
Family Found: He finds out where his sons, and daughter if she's arrived yet, are living. He decides to go find them, and this is the first meeting with them since his mate's death.  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:58 pm
Entry Tag: (Deejaye | Usdia/CC | CC | Solo)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: mini (((: cc the mini species tho i dont like quilin(sp...???)
Body Build: leg down pls, i'm not too fond of the leg up usdia /)A(
Concept Origin: Bellamy Blake from The 100
WIP Needed? sure (:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC (:
Face: CC (:
Mane: short and beautiful and luscious
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC. maybe scruffy looking if possible?but up to u
Reference Image(s): he is so cute!!!!
Horn(s): CC,maybe some cutie horns......if you'd like...
Wings: up to you
Other Notes: i'm pretty open to ur interpretation of him (: pls give him some freckles tho. i prefer markings + accessories versus skintone+clothed ponies, tho. i know u like bloo so u could make him white with bloos and blacks or grays or whatever u want I TRUST UUUU
could i also maybe have like.. a version of him bloody/scruffed up and perfect and unscathed ?? (:

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: if u need to give u diff picsof him i can.. . ..

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: he commercial (:  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:59 pm
Quote:

Entry Tag: (Pollack| Angeni-Kalona | Heavy| Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: - Angeni kalona
Body Build: Draft no Roman nose.
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yesss please! I know her markings can get a little overwhelming quickly so I just wanna double check everything! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her base color is a dark gray purple. Close to Leatherite. She has plum purple fades on her belly and her nose. She has these same fades on her legs that go up to meet her lace armlets on the front and just reaching her thigh in the back.

She has trails of stars banding her legs. She also has them covering her lower back in a sort of cloak. They are white goldish in color and I would love a very slight glow with them. In the mix of all the stars on her back should be little swirls and stars. It is VERY important that she has a 'Cutie mark' almost of three large stars on her back thigh.

Face: Her eye color is going to have her eye whites be a inky black. The small portion of eye you can see is a glowing bright yellow. CC on eyebrows and inner ear. Expression is default one. No roman nose.
For her facial markings as I said before she has a dark plum fade going up her nose. At her forehead there is a star marking the same color as her stars on her body. I also would like her to have inky "Tear" markings going down her cheeks. These should be layered over the heavy array of glowing freckles on her cheeks that again are the same color as her star markings.
*If it's not too much, which I understand if it is. But I would adore her to have some larger eyelashes than normal)

Mane: Her mane is going to be a crazy mass of curls. Think of like the ancient Greek done-up waterfall curls. That's what I want it to feel like. Do you best to match it, I know it's a hard task to handle! I am not going to be picky with this since I know it's not easy to pull off.

For the colors they are going to be a number of fades. The top of her hair is going to be stark white, towards the middle of her neck it should fade into a peach pink color, then at the start of her chest it should fade into a deeper rose pink, finally at the end of her hair it should fade into a purple. With little gold flecks it in like golden orbs only at the ends!

Now for her bangs: They should be thick parting bangs that frame her face. Two side curled locks fall down that end just over her lace choker. The colors should be: Gray purple like her base coat, plum purple like her fades, then ending in inky black at the tips. The same golden orbs are floating around her bang locks like the end of her hair.

Here's some references:
[ x ]

[ x ]

Tail: Tail is the same wild mass of curls as her hair. Free flowing and pools slightly at her back hooves. She does have two thick braids that are pulled around it a third of the way down that have the same coloring as her lock bangs. The rest of the tail will have the same fade coloring of her hair.

Hooves/Fetlocks: FLOOOOFF. Flooooooffffy. I would adore custom fluffy fetlocks! CC just all the FLOOF though.

( If that's a bit too many edits than could you splice the draft fetlocks with other fetlocks including the angeni ones to make them extra fluffy? )

Hooves are black with a gold band on the bottom of them. See ref to see what I'm talking about

Reference Image(s):

User Image.
Main ref for just about everything!

EXTRA refs since she is going to be the canon mother to all of these children:
Tsizzy
Venus (Going to be custom'd in soon as well)
Helios
(Tsizzy belongs to sage_the_vampric_angel's. I have her permission to use them. I'll dig through the reference and mockbreeding if permission is needed. Venus, Helios are both mine.)

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Custom ram kalona horns. See ref. The colors should fade as this: Dark plum purple, electric blue, bubblegum pink, and finally a gold.

Here is some refs:
[ x ]

[ x ]

[ x ]

Wings: Style 1. If you can could you maybe re-size them to be slightly smaller so that her back markings are shown better?

Colors should go: Dark navy at the top feathers and the connecting fluff parts for both sets.
Then the flight feathers should be a base of light purple, fading into a bubble gum pink, before a gold cover almost (Like her daughter Tsizzy down below) tips each wing. The same golden orbs should float around her tips and go up in the pink/purple like her in her hair.

No headwings or winglets.

Other Notes: I would really like the bully and leg fluff from the angeni template.

Custom Items: In her hair she has four silver chains strung in her hair. On them there should be pink pearls and large cartoonish stars and moon charms. Tying them together is a headdress of teal pearls with three feathers. One teal-green, one white,one black. Set in that order. They are meant to be pulled from the father of her children sage's Lass (Look down below for his ref.)

She also has one large cartoonish star clipped just over her left horn.
On her front legs and neck there should be a lace choker. It has bright gold lace around the boarder. With little moon and star trinkets hanging off the bottoms. The inside is kinda CC to whatever looks best. I went with a light purple and blue lace for the designs inside. But if that doesn't look good feel free to switch it up~

See main ref really. Buttt
Lass for feather ref
Tsizzy for lace choker ref.

(Again, I have permission to use Lass and Tsizzy from sagey. If I need proof I'll go hardcore dig for the permission in the reference and mockbreed list.)
— Angeni --
Not full angeni so no domain!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Entry Tag: (Kettyn | Half-Uni | Heavy | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Soquili Species: - Half Uni
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Human flesh color
Face:
----eye color - Light Grey
----eyebrows - sandy blond
----inner ear - not sure
----expression - semi belligerent
----blush - no
----any facial markings - no
Mane: Sandy blonde. Pulled into a bun with lots of loose tendrils along the neck.
Tail: Same color as above. Wavy/Curly like examples and down to the ground please.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Fetlocks - CC.
Hooves color - light grey like eyes - With a whitish glow around the front hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Mane Style
Tail Style
(( More hair shots - Sorry I went reference hunting like crazy ))
Here, Here2, and here3
Glow for the Hooves - but more localized

Horn(s): Standard Unicorn Horn - Opalescent - This color
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:
-- Dagon Sphere on a black cushion situated under the stomach area, fly sheet (made to look like a dress)
Dagon Sphere - If it could glow ... awesome.
Horse Blanket - Can you make it more dress like though and lower it so it brushes Glory's rear hooves?
Dress Color - with Gold trim
(( More Dagon Sphere shots - Here and Here ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Entry Tag: Gracie Loff | Charmed Batwalker | Unedited | Solo Custom

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed:
Kalona
Pelt Species: Bat - Albino

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Kalona - Skinwalker
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed?
Pls.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: CC! Would love her colors to be bubblegum themed around her entire body. Something soft, reassuring to people.
Face: Eyes, a light shade of blue.
Mane: CC, light pink.
Tail: CC, light pink.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): N/A

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Pelt: Bat

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name once I see her!
Owner: Gracie Loff
Breed: Skinwalker
Temper: Chaotic
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC, though.. the rose and bone variations are really, really nice. I'd love one of those, CC's color wise.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:30 pm
Entry Tag: (sage_the_vampirc_angel | Pawed MINI | Mod- Heavy | Solo )

Edit Category: Mod- Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Pawed usdia
Body Build: Choose from Regular, War, Draft
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Sure
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A darker colored silver fox with white markings on his belly and rump (think mlp style but no actual like shape to it) More markings in sorta glowy silver color(see ref for these) Would like whole body to be generally floofy
Face: eye color: One eye should be shut with a Blue button with white thread sewn over it. The other eye is normal in an icy blue color.
eyebrows & inner ear: Same as the rest of the body
expression: Stern/ Grumpy
Nose: Dark Gray nose. NO roman nose please
Ears: I'd love him to have edited huge like bat eared fox ears. Outside of the ears the same color as the rest of the body the inside a pale gray
Mane: Edited: Sorta CC. Light/ medium gray in color. Shaggy medium length but doesn't cover the eyes
Tail: Matching body. Also sorta CC. Prefer something Fox tail-eqsue but don't really care either way if is mutant tail or hair tail that looks foxy. Roman nurmals for thirteen written backwards on his tail in red.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws
Reference Image(s):
Silver Fox: http://www.advancedtaxidermy.com/gallery/Mammal-silver-fox2-species.jpg
Markings/ sorta eyes (full body): http://i65.tinypic.com/eq3dd.jpg
Wrist/ foot markings: http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsglfkcser.jpg
back marking: http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Mobile Uploads/image_zps5wsas6ts.jpg
Shoulder/ side marking: http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsr8vjkbjj.jpg
Bat eared fox: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Otocyon_megalotis_-_Etosha_2014.jpg

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: none please
Custom Items:
Plush: please see refs. I'd like it sitting some where by him
Scythe: Don't have ref of this. But general idea is a grim reaper-sh Scythe. With a bone long (like the length of him) bone handle. An antiqued silver blade with 13 circular holes in it some of which would be filled with orbs with demon spirits in them.
Necklace. A pink ribbon (matching the color of the plushes belly) with a cupcake patch on it.
Plush: http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsaw0ijhaf.jpg
Cupcake patch: http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Mobile Uploads/image_zpshch6doqe.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:21 am
Entry Tag: (Lunadriel | Suti' Mutant | Extreme | Solo)

Username of owner(s): Lunadriel
Breed: Suti Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy/Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Been wanting this pony since 2009. When Suti's came around, the pony became more possible. Even more so with mutants! Just that edit level though. I'd die a little on the inside if someone stole the idea. I'm still so lucky it hasn't happened already!

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes. Price I pay. <3

Lunadriel

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:38 am
Entry Tag: (Nikkichomp | Hyperhybrid Mutant | cc up to Extreme | Solo)

Edit Category: - cc up to Extreme
Soquili Species: - Angeni/Uni/Kalona
Body Build: Choose from Regular, War, Draft
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding (permission here)
WIP Needed? No, surprise me biggrin

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: cc
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: I prefer long fetlocks, but cc as mockbreeding inspires you smile
Reference Image(s): Arcadia (mom)
Vapor (dad)

Horn(s): cc
Wings: Triwings! Pretty please <3
Other Notes: My concept is here toward the bottom of the page, in case you'd like to look smile xx

Trading Post Items: cc
Custom Items: cc

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I sure did smile

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A unless he turns out to be pure Angeni in which case...hit me up

-- Ulun'suti --
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas