Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Library [IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Buzzwulf rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:05 pm
----Engrav Setlar

Engrav had his shoulders hunched. He was being dragged out of his little hidey-hole, and into some crazy crowd with who-knows-what kind of suspicious trolls, close enough to touch him. He accidentally bumped into someone as Caiden dragged him along, and the brownblood could swear he thought he heard his friend hiss. The yellowblood huffed as Caiden positioned the boy just so and thrust a book into his hands. He eyed the queen, hiding behind his hair. He did not want to be so close to her. It made his skin itch.

Then Caiden said something, Engrav wasn't paying attention, and the yellowblood was assaulted in a hug. "Caiden stop it you.. you..slime eating pupa face." Engrav didn't know what he was doing, but this book did seem to have some fitting lines in it. The yellowblood continued. "Your nugbone is so comically misshapen that a daywalker would consider you one of their own kind!" Engrav had managed to raise his voice at the end of it, putting some real emotion into his insult.

amicableAggressor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name: Engrav
My partner: Caiden
Matching dice: 0

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden tried really hard to be strong. He tried so hard to hold the tears back. "Do... do you really... think that?" Caiden said in an uncharacteristically meek voice. "OOOH ENGRAV! IM SORRY IM SORRY! I can change, okay?!? What do u want me to do?!" Caiden couldn't hold it in any longer, and the tears flowed down the brownblood's cheeks. He grabbed his friend in another hug and smeared tears all down his friend's front.

Buzzwulf
Caiden cried on Engrav

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 4 Total: 14 (4-16)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:59 pm
"Ahh, that was good!" Lorata lifted a hand to return the thumbs up even more enthusiastically. It had been pretty similar to hers, actually, which just meant he'd recognized it for what a great insult it was and adapted it to whatever he'd found in his book. Her team was definitely the best team. "Oh, but you've got to put more...more oomph into it! Like when you tell a story!" She paused then, remembering that she'd actually seen him tell stories before, and tried to think of another way to put it.

"Like how I said 'BEHOLD' instead of just 'behold.'" She swung her feet, considering, then came to a decision. A quest for a hero! "I know! How about you practice and then we try again in a couple nights?"

thyPOPE
Sorry for taking so long on this! Let me know if/when you wanna play again! smile

amicableAggressor

My name: Lorata
My partner: Cerpin
Matching dice: 3

After working her way through some of the calmer booths Bloodfest had to offer, Lorata had finally found her way back to try her hand at one of her missions. She felt like she could do it again now, no fear of mishaps! She was good at reading insults! And luckier still, she didn't need to hunt for a partner, there was one right there! She scooped up her favorite glasses and book and slid into the seat across from him, leaning forward cheerfully.

"Hi! I'm Lorata! Do you mind if I go first? I thought of a new one I want to try!" She barely even waited for an answer before she flipped open her book, glanced over a page, and began to recite.
"You are a slime eating pupa face! Annnd your nugbone is so freakishly perfect that you remind me of Old Hemisect!"

Yamashii

Doutei rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 3 Total: 12 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:11 am
Was that a booth about books? Curious, Nucleo wandered over and took a look! He didn't fully understand the premise but snagged a book anyway out of curiosity. It was being run by the queen so it was important to try it at least once, right? Some of the trolls nearby seemed to be reading to partners so he decided to turn to a random troll near him and start reading aloud too. He really should've thought this through more.

"Behold, cullfodder. Your nugbone is so squashed and squished that a daywalker would consider you one of their own kind!" He read dramatically, finding it kind of rude but assuming it was supposed to be read with a bravado confidence. Then all color drained from his face as he recognized who he'd turned to.

Crappucino!

W-Wasn't that the guy who Frossa burned down buildings with? Still unaware that'd been a FLARP story she'd told him, he feared for his Nightly Grind.

"Uhh- um- t-the book. That was the book."

amicableAggressor

My name: Nucleo
My partner: Alifax
Matching dice: 2

thyPOPE

Doutei

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:18 am
As the book slammed down to the ground, Elidae's hands stayed in place paralyzed. She was utterly terrified. The tiny orangeblood that she thought might be easier on her ended up being her worst nightmare. As Lutrin got on her face, all she could do was stare, mouth slightly agape. When she finished, she popped it closed just before she felt her trembling lips be touched. Unsure how to feel, Elidae slowly turned back to Azrael with a forced smile as Lutrin danced.

Green Minuet

Yamashii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 2 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:22 am
It was that girl from the Bonbon booth! She looked to be in better shape so Cerpin motioned her over. Maybe they could enjoy a game together that didn't have any risk of embarrassing physical pain. It would be best not to upset a seadweller at one of these things. She went first and he made a comical grimace at her insult. She'd done pretty well! Cerpin opened his book next.

"Hey gunktube! Your nugbone is so comically misshapen that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you." It was so ridiculous, it was funny. The boy let out a laugh and smiled at her. "These are just hilarious, aren't they?" Shaking his head, he closed his book. Maybe he'd see her around again tomorrow, who knew?

"I'm Mickey Yensid. See you around. Don't forget what I said about the pinata!" He glanced over his shoulder and winked before heading off back into the crowds.

KitsuneAura

amicableAggressor

My name: Cerpin Sugall (disguised as Mickey Yensid)
My partner: Lorata Gorgos

Yamashii

thyPOPE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 3, 2 Total: 13 (4-16)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:25 am
amicableAggressor

My name: Alifax Bunsem
My partner: Nucleo

Alifax wasn't really thinking about Lorata's "advice". He just didn't really mind having an opportunity to insult someone without real repercussion (there was a queen there, egging them on), or the opportunity to sit around and look at books of insults, that he'd probably never use. Even if these glasses did look stupid on him.

He hadn't expected someone to just jam glasses on their own face, open a book and start reading. Still, Alifax hadn't been sitting around completely idle. He picked up his book and flipped to the relevant sections leisurely, already having an idea of where he wanted to go: "Hey, gunktube. Your nugbone is so..." Uh, whoops. Maybe he hadn't thought the whole thing through. He read the first thing he could see on the last two sections to make up for it, as quickly as he could. "...prominent and looming, that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus, back in the caverns, and they tried to imprint. On you." Resorting to the Old StandbyTM that he'd used last night on Lorata was sure to be effective, right?

He shrugged. "Sounds like we're both literate," he remarked. Oh, right - this was hot drink guy. He should...maybe say something...""Your soup kitchen is useful." More useful than his weirdly identical child servers, anyway.

Doutei

Blasphemoose rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 4 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:34 am
"You think so?" Azrael gave her a bit of a smile, "yeah... okay, I'll talk to him later the," He wondered if she knew that her encouraging him was sorta making him feel all warm inside? Well, it didn't matter, it's just what good friends did, right?

The choice of sunglasses was a looming one, they were all pretty ridiculous, but the decision was did he want to look fashionable or chance the opportunity to try and make Elidae laugh? But if he did that, would it lead to him being taken less seriously? There were so many variables to think of in this case and he had to select the perfect pair.

Finally after an agonizing decision, he chose the cartoony pumpbuiscut shaped slowly, almost methodically placed them on his face. What was the purpose of these things? Well, it was the queen who insisted that they use them, for what purpose though escaped the blueblood.

Azrael picked up one of the books and leafed through it. Suddenly he didn't feel so great about this booth. He didn't want to INSULT Elidae, grubs, he didn't want to insult anyone really. Azrael turned to his companion and watched as she rattled off insults to... ah, yes, the creature from the four fronds. He leaned over to Elidae, "Delightful little scamp, isn't she?" He whispered before he straightened up and gave Elidae an apologetic smile.

"Let me see... I sincerely apologize for this beforehand," she had to know that he didn't mean a word. Dearest friend, wonderful moonbeam. Please don't be angry at the words he's about to speak. Azrael cleared his throat. "Behold cullfodder! Your fronds are so squashed and squished that... you remind me of old Hemisect!" Okay, how in the four fronds did that make any sense at all? Was that to do with the rubble? the demolition that took place? Azrael let out a snort after a troll made some sort of noise of affirmation at the cruel words. "I'm sorry Elidae." He adjusted the heart shaped sunglesses "honestly, that probably didn't make any sense at all.. I wonder what the purpose of this is..." he murmured examining the book again.

blackbird cake

Green Minuet

amicableAggressor

My name: Azrael Mortis
My partner: Elidae Bonbon

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
blackbird cake rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 2 Total: 8 (4-16)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:07 am
To be honest, when Azrael started reading, Elidae couldn't help but to giggle. Maybe it was the way he read off of it or the fact that he was much less threatening than Lutrin, but she actually began to find it funny. Not taking offense at all, she pulled up the book again, hiding her smile, giggling.

"It's okay! I know you don't mean it! And I'm not really sure either, but if the queen is all for it, then... why not!" She pushed the sunglasses up her nose.

"Behold!! Cullfodder?! Oh gosh, again?" Elidae blinked, then continued on. "Your sniffnode is sooooo-ho-ho squashed and squished that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns and tried to IMPRINT on you!" Elidae looked up from the book with a goofy grin. Well. That last bit she sorta repeated again, but hey, some parts were different.

saihen

amicableAggress0r

My name: Elidae Bonbon
My partner: Azrael Mortis

amicableAggressor generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:06 am
Unaru
Micillia
Buzzwulf
KitsuneAura
Doutei
Yamashii
thyPOPE
saihen
blackbird cake  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

amicableAggressor generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:07 am
amicableAggressor
Unaru
Micillia
Buzzwulf
KitsuneAura
Doutei
Yamashii
thyPOPE
saihen

blackbird cake

amicableAggressor generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:09 am
amicableAggressor
amicableAggressor
Unaru
Micillia
Buzzwulf
KitsuneAura
Doutei
Yamashii
thyPOPE
saihen

blackbird cake

Doutei
ticket!
thyPOPE
pour!
saihen
vous!

day 4!  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 1 Total: 12 (4-16)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden was a little unsure about this booth. It had to do with being mean to trolls. The brownblood walked up to Amonee and whispered to the jadeblood."Amonee! Amonee... i just want you to know, i don't mean any of this, okay? Its just, some weird game or something, okay? Please dont be mad or something." Then Caiden stepped back, trying to put space as a barrier between him and his friend, hoping that would make the insult less offensive. "Hey... gunktube... I dont mean this, ide NEVER call someone a gunktube for real!! Your talk blaster is so freakishly perfect that.... I mean that part Amonee, it really is perfect. Kinda weird that this part is an insult... you were chosen last for Bloodfest. Thats a lie Amonee! Your great, dont listen to these insults, okay? Your great!"

amicableAggressor

My name: Caiden
My partner: Amonee

Yamashii
Amonee!!

Unaru rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 2 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:45 pm
amicableAggressor

My name: Fellah
My partner: Sephos
Matching dice:FOUR

Back at the empress' booth, Fellah caught Sephos wandering the crowds. "Hey, still not sure of the meaning to this game, but let's keep on trying anyhow," the redblood said with a happy grin.
Slipping on a pair of mandatory shades, Fellah cracked a book and tried to puzzle out the way this works again.
"You are a slime eating pupa face. Your fronds are so squashed and squished that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you."
Well, Fellah seemed to have gotten the hang of it, but just as he finished the read, he realized what came out of his mouth. Some trolls were hooting and hollering, but Fellah just blushed and looked mortified.
"O-Oh my...Sephos, sorry about that."

DraconicFeline

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

melona-pan rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 4 Total: 12 (4-16)

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:09 pm
amicableAggressor

My name: Frossaaaah
My partner: Nucleoser

"Darling, would you ever be so kind to move your damned fronds faster?" Frossa's voice started off soft and sing-songlike, but quickly sharpened and cut to the bone, true to her volatile nature. She giggled and twirled the ends of Nucleo's scarf she wore, having claimed it as her own. (He wasn't getting it back.) It had been a breeze convincing him to play the Queen's game- it hardly took any guilt tripping over the spilt coffee incident at all! Truthfully, she enjoyed his company.

"Any chance to educate my social inferiors is a chance I will gallantly grab by the horns. Now then!" Clap clap. "Shall we begin?

"Behold, cullfodder~!" Snubbing her nose up into the air, Frossa let out a haughty UWAHAHAHA and flipped her hair. That one was, by far, her favourite intro. She glanced down at the lines in the book, then back to Nucleo, purposefully disdainful. "Your sniffnode is so freakishly perfect that you remind me of Old Hemisect." Okay, it lacked a little punch- but the reference was pretty great! His face was beat, and not in the cute way. "Come on, laugh! Don't you get it?" It took Frossa a moment to realize that Nucleo was likely too young to remember any of that, and for all he knew, so was she.

Doutei

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces