Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:38 pm
He was going to continue walking towards the guards when he heard her fall to her knees. Looking back at her he said in a somewhat parental tone. "This was one of the time you should have listen to me." While his back was turned two more guards took the chance and rushed him with their spears thinking he was distracted. To their surprise he quickly turned around to grab the pole of the spears and twist them out of their hands then he tripped them with their own spears and impaled them through their guts. " Do you mind I'm trying to have a conversation here." He said to the two new dead guards.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:50 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She heard two other guards die. Only to put a hand to her mouth. She wasn't for sure how much longer she could keep this down. Of course she was trying not to look at the dead bodies. "Why'd he have to do this?", She muttered. Only to grab the trash bin that was by the wardrobe and loose what little food she ate.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:46 pm
He could see that this was really bothering her so he decided to move this fight. He looked towards the last four guards and showed a dark smile. " Okay boys how about we move this fight outside." With them all huddled together it was and easy trick to run up to them and kick them out of the room. " If you'll excuse me Kona I'll be outside. Don't come out when this is over I will come in and don't open this door." With that he closed the door and looked at the last of the guards . They all charged at him weapons ready to strike. It was mostly a repeat of the last fights with dodging and parrying the weapons away with the only differences being how he killed them. One of the guards he bent his arm the opposite way its suppose to go making the guard scream out in pain followed by his leg being snapped and slamming the guards face into his knee. Another he simply used an upper cut to lunch him up in the air and force palming him out the window. The last two he moved around them until he tricked one to stab his friend in the neck and in his shock Grim broke his back then repeatedly hit his head against the wall until it was covered with the inside of his head. Letting go of the body he grabbed a curtain and cleaned his hands then knocked on the door and opened it. " Kona its me their gone now." He said while slowly walking into the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She just stayed still on the floor only to not move. Though when he moved the fight to the hallway, she moved to the other side of her bed to avoid glanced at the dead bodies any more. "Over here...", she mumbled when Grim came back in.

Now he'd see her make up was ruined. As her hair was still in it's braided bun. Though it was clear she had been rubbing her temples from the tuffs of hair that stood up. She seemed to be half way rocking back and forth. Only to have the trash bin by her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:05 am
He was going to go over to see how she was doing but decided to check something first. " Kona I'm going to smell like blood for awhile are you gonig to be okay with that or should I keep my distance for now? " He stayed by the door to make sure he doesn't get her any more sick but also in case someone else tries to get in the room he is there to stop them. But all he really wanted to do was go to her to make sure she was alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:12 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She shrugged tiredly and glanced at him,"I don't know, honestly..." She mumbled. "I know that I want to be held yet alone..." She continued to mumbled. As she was starting to hit herself in the leg. Of course she was trying to distract herself by hitting her own body.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:20 am
He looked out in to the hallway then looked at her " It might help if we move you away from here but only if your ready to move." He said while placing his hand on her shoulder and using the handkerchief from before to clean her face. " I'm sorry you had to see all of that I'll try not to fight anyone in front of you anymore. " He looked over to the corpse on the ground and thought that ever after all these years killing still came second nature to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:33 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked up at him and blinked. Of course as he wiped her face, she stayed still. Though she was speechless, she just closed her eyes. "I... I, just want to go to my study...", She muttered. "But I want to grab a few things first."

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:23 pm
He looked back to the door and listened for any noise that would tell him if someone was coming. Luckily there were no sounds so he turned back to her. " Okay but we must hurry before more guards arrive." He helped her up then went to the corpses that were left in her room and in the hallway to start trowing them out the window to get them away from her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:33 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She started to pack up some clothes, jewelry, with a diary, and a couple of small books. Though the jewelry she packed was newer. Though she hid a couple of pieces her Mother gave her in a pouch inside of her boot. Once she was done she knew she had no real weapons in her room. Since the maids always found them.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:40 pm
He was just about to throw the last corpse out the window but grabbed his weapon before doing it. He walked over to her and handed her the sword. " You do know that when you use this someone will be killed and it might be you if your not careful or if you hesitate right? " He said with a concerned tone to his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:50 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She had put the bag on her shoulder. Only to look at him she had put a coin purse into the bag under her clothes. She barely raised her hand out for it. "I...", She sighed,"I know, Grim." Now she took the sword and carefully held it. It was clear she was nervous but tried not to show it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:00 pm
He didn't like the idea of her using it since it was his job to protect her so if she need to use a sword he wasn't doing his job right. " Hey I'll try to make it so you don't have to use it okay. Now we need to hurry and be as quiet as possibly, think you can sneak through here or should we use the beams again?" He asked while holding out his hand towards her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:10 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and nodded. Only to take his hand,"We can sneak. Or have you forgotten about me out sneaking most of the guards, who weren't you?", she mused. A small smile was on her lips. But a bit of sadness was seen in her eyes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:22 pm
He smiled when she did glad to see her happy again. But when he saw the sadness in her eyes he pulled her in for and awkward hug to try and comfort her. " Well then we should get going. " He said as he started to lead the way towards their wanted location in the castle making sure that no guards saw them.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff