Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Hidden Kingdom in the Glave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I apologize for i did not know until i woke. I was guarding the realm of balance when i heard the news. We of the Green moon clan are tasked with guarding that realm. Maybe you should pay it a visit. It has helped many in the past find themselves. It helped Sophia in her time of need." Malross suggested.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:33 pm
fox137
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric gave a gentle sigh.
"not for a while. My father has appeared after many years. I last saw him when I was a child, a young one too, before he married mom. As I said, time travel is difficult to comprehend. But dad remembers everything and it gives me that sense of family that Kalena, even though she has good intentions, I don't always feel."

Shadow Eric lifted a few hatchlings from their eggs and held them close as they were crying. He laughed happily and came to the door, holding the hatchlings in leaves so they don't pick up his scent.
"Hey....they live. They almost died but they live now." he chuckled, his cold blue eyes showing happiness in them for once.

He offered them up to Malross.
"I apologize for intruding. I'm sure Eric explained what happened and why I'm here."
Shadow Eric bowed.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Malross watched him for a moment before bringing his wing around and scooping the hatchling up in it. "It is fine....i enjoy the company. Being an immortal such as i is a lonely life. But its a change of pace to see new faces. I will find a home for the hatchling."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:54 am
fox137
knux_nyan

User Image

Both Eric's bow their head in thanks.

"Heh, I get that. I wonder how long I was guarding the heart of this world without moving." Eric's shadow said stretching out.

"I'm going back to the academy. I need to pick something up before I dive back into battle of the worlds." Eric said
"oh! Shadow! Dad's back."

"Dad?" Shadow was confused.

"oh...right. Anyway" Eric turned his attention to Malross
"this world is protected by us, too much has happened to let this world go."

Eric opened a portal and left through it.

"The threat has moved offworld. Good." Shadow said, then looked at Atlas.
"if you wish to participate in the fights, they aren't here now. I advise you leaving"
His cheerful face was replaced by a cold glance.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:57 pm
User Image

The dragon portal opened inside a large pagoda at the glade as Shido stepped out to see his home. He took a breath of air and sighed contently. "Its good to be home."

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:49 pm
knux_nyan

Kelina walked through but fell down choking, feeling the collar choke her  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:30 pm
ooc: )

><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image

Akashisen and Miao walked through the gateway after Kelina did.
Akashisen was the first to react to Kelina suddenly choking, "Kelina! What's wrong?" she said with concern, going over to her.
Miao rubbed the back of her head, "Aww come on Kelina, the air here isn't that bad..." she thought maybe the air was too..."bad" to breath for Kelina.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image

"It is not the air." A voice said in the air as a large dragon landed before them. "Lord Malross."
"Why did you bring the slayer here?" The dragon asked.
"Release her. She is under my charge and will do no harm to this land nor our kin." Shido said as Malross stared down at Shido for a moment before walking over to Kelina. He then placed the tip of his claw against the collar and it shined green for a moment releasing her from the choking feeling.
"Know this Slayer. If you step out of line. You will feel the full force of the green moon clan."

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:14 am

User Image

Miao's ears perked up when a dragon had appeared as soon as they arrived here. She gasped, patting Akashisen's head quickly, "Aka, look! A dragon!" she said quietly and excitedly. She always thought dragons were cool.
Akashisen's eyebrows raised a little as she worried, "M-Miao, please..." she looked at Shido who called the dragon Lord Malross. "A...lord...? Guess...I gotta make sure Miao doesn't anger this one." she said, fixing Miao's position a little.
Meanwhile, Miao was just grinning at the big dragon, laughing to herself a little every so often from excitement.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:25 am
knux_nyan
flippy flusters flaky

(Sorry was in a hurry to get this one done. Please proceed without me if you need to. Kelina wil be following behind.)

Kelina was gasping for breath when she could breathe again. She looked up at Malross in anger, but then she looked down and away, knowing she really couldn't do anything, even if she could.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:24 am
User Image

"You have quiet the company Dovah Shidorai. Not to be rude but why have you returned home? Weren't you studying at the academy?" Malross asked using one of Shido more ancient names.
Shido sighed hearing the name and nodded. "These are my friends Akashisen and Miao. I brought them along to show them our homeland....i'm also here to investigate what exactly Eclipse did with Sophia in the Realm of balance."
The large dragon hummed in thought and nodded. "Very well....you may lead them on....but keep a close eye on them. The other's are not so accepting of strangers as you or me." He spoke before stepping away from the group.
"So shall we?" He said as he stepped down from the pagoda.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:49 pm

User Image
Akashisen nodded at Shido, "Lead the way." she said before also looking at Kelina, "Kelina, you all right...?" she asked, waiting for her to walk in front of her. She thought it'd be best for Kelina to be in front of her.
Miao put a hand on Akashisen's head, "You heard what that dragon said? 'Others'. That means there are more dragons!" she said with a big grin, "Ohh, I can't wait!" she said, shaking Akashisen's head a little.
"Ah, h-hey! Miao, stop." she said before shaking Miao's hands off her head, "Jeez, you're like a kid at a theme park..."

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image

"Come on. The Gateway is not far." Shido said as he led them on toward the large temple at the end on the canyon. Along the sides of the canyon lied the homes of the dragons. Many could be seen nesting among the cave and a few large ones could be seen standing vigilant and watchful of there new guests. Greenery was all around and not a sign of human hand was seen on any of the canyon. This was the true home of the dragons.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:23 am
knux_nyan
flippy flusters flaky

Kelina stopped. She saw all the dragons, her blood thirst was rising, one lil dragon wouldn't hurt to kill, would it?
She licked her lips then felt the collar shock her back into reality.

"Shido, wait. Blindfold me. I mean it. Its for the protection of your race."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:18 am
User Image

"If you truly wanted to go after them you would have gone after me weeks ago." He stopped and turned to her. "Which leads to a question. Why don't you have those kind of eyes for me?" He asked. He noticed Akashisen's and Miao's look of wonderment. It happens to everyone.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tagonia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas