Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Guild Wide Out Of Character Chat (break the shyness here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the Guild Chat Remain?
  Yes
  No
View Results

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:59 pm
Novama
GalaxyCommander
Novama

Thought I would throw this out for you but I will be putting up my first of the rp's sometime in the nexy seven days. It was one you where highly interested in the Merlin's Failing Magic

Sounds like a good time. Be sure to be thinking of how you'll invite folks.

Oh that's easy... "LIKE A BOSS!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:22 am
Novama

You know from looking around and seeing some of the stuff you post you always seem to be challenging the norms of rp. Personally I think that is epic.  

GalaxyCommander

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:54 am
GalaxyCommander
Novama

You know from looking around and seeing some of the stuff you post you always seem to be challenging the norms of rp. Personally I think that is epic.

Being epic would be spiffy. It's more of, I know what I see a lot of and I would rather not do those things again for a while.

I'm eventually gonna do a push for the next rp I make. However, I'm pretty occupied with guild duties at the moment to do more than make posts at the moment xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:58 am
Novama

No worries I'd be down to join. I am working on my 3 rp's right now though and if I get all three of them up my calendar will pretty much be filled up.  

GalaxyCommander

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:21 am
GalaxyCommander
Novama

No worries I'd be down to join. I am working on my 3 rp's right now though and if I get all three of them up my calendar will pretty much be filled up.

I had thought you were planning to have the first one up in about a week or so. It looks like you already have much of it up and available. You are moving quickly 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:01 pm
Novama
GalaxyCommander
Novama

I had thought you were planning to have the first one up in about a week or so. It looks like you already have much of it up and available. You are moving quickly 3nodding

Yes well I m night audit so on days when we have virtually nothing for me to do I work on things brainstorm ideas for rp's (the whole reason I opened up the workshop to help others with their rp's) And make posts.. especially since there's very few rp'ers who are active for about 80% of the night audit hours. Sad part is the comps at work have no spell/check and are very slow crappy systems but meh beggars can't be choosers.  

GalaxyCommander

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:05 am
GalaxyCommander
Novama
GalaxyCommander
Novama

Yes well I m night audit so on days when we have virtually nothing for me to do I work on things brainstorm ideas for rp's (the whole reason I opened up the workshop to help others with their rp's) And make posts.. especially since there's very few rp'ers who are active for about 80% of the night audit hours. Sad part is the comps at work have no spell/check and are very slow crappy systems but meh beggars can't be choosers.

I used to be on long into the night, morning, afternoon...pretty much all the time a few years ago. Had plenty of time in between activities. I remember being in 7 or some rp's at once. That's a lot more than I had now though I know some of the folks here run 15  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:50 am
Novama

I used to be on long into the night, morning, afternoon...pretty much all the time a few years ago. Had plenty of time in between activities. I remember being in 7 or some rp's at once. That's a lot more than I had now though I know some of the folks here run 15

eek Most I've ever run was 12 but most of them where once a week posts. Most I can handle in once a day posts is probably five... That's also only when I have lots of free time.  

GalaxyCommander

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:54 am
I recently made a 1 on 1 rp and I'm looking for a partner for it, also Neko Maid Manner has really taken off!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:11 am
2 maid rp's started up about the same time and really took off. I guess there's a thing for them lol.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:14 am
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow
I recently made a 1 on 1 rp and I'm looking for a partner for it, also Neko Maid Manner has really taken off!

Congrats on the success ^^ I would join but the style of the rp's are really not my thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:16 am
Novama
2 maid rp's started up about the same time and really took off. I guess there's a thing for them lol.
Well yeah, maid outfits are cute and so maids are considered cute.  

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:36 am
-puts guy in maid outfit- ta da! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:41 am