Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Memorable Threads
What made you Smile today? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love your smile?
  I could use a little whitener, but yeah
  My teeth are a little crooked, but yeah
  My lips are almost always chapped so it hurts when I smile
  Oh no, I rarely crack a smile
  Yes, through and through
  Mine is the most beautiful anyone will ever see
View Results

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:35 pm
Spenelli
angels losing sleep

The only people from my immediate family that are still there is my brother's family. Everyone else lives in a different state, haha. My sister lives in Philly and my other brother lives in Virginia. I think I more miss the places and what I used to do everyday.

Yeah.. you know.. I miss my old job and coworkers. I also miss my old gas station. They don't even have that chain here in the whole state of Alabama. It's a Midwest thing apparently. They had the best pastries and pizza. It's called Casey's if you've heard of it.

No, I've never heard of it. sad I've even been through the Midwest and I never remember seeing that gas station. We have Sheetz here and it's super popular. It's decent with food for a gas station as well. I wish we had these back home!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:43 pm
Spenelli
Aya Akkaime

Thank you! I wasn't expecting a gift actually. But thank you, it's so pretty. heart whee

You're Welcome! :3

I started a birthday thread after I sent you that cause I hadn't really thought of it, haha.

Oh wow. I feel honored to be the first one. redface 4laugh  

Aya Akkaime

Tenacious Spirit

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:46 pm
angels losing sleep

No, I've never heard of it. sad I've even been through the Midwest and I never remember seeing that gas station. We have Sheetz here and it's super popular. It's decent with food for a gas station as well. I wish we had these back home!

Never heard of Sheetz. It's crazy how many things you can take for granted like a gas station, haha. If you ever go through the Midwest again, look for this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just love their sign. The weather vane is sooo cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:48 pm
Spenelli
angels losing sleep

Never heard of Sheetz. It's crazy how many things you can take for granted like a gas station, haha. If you ever go through the Midwest again, look for this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just love their sign. The weather vane is sooo cool.

I'm just going to sit here and stare at the fact that in that photo, gas is $2.61 a gallon. I know that's probably from awhile ago, but here the cheapest gas is $3.39.  

angels losing sleep

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:49 pm
Aya Akkaime

Oh wow. I feel honored to be the first one. redface 4laugh

:3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:52 pm
angels losing sleep

I'm just going to sit here and stare at the fact that in that photo, gas is $2.61 a gallon. I know that's probably from awhile ago, but here the cheapest gas is $3.39.

Hahaha. I don't even know how much gas is here. xD Oh to be an oblivious rider instead of a driver. xD I was thinking about how expensive it was for a carton of Marlboro's, but.. after Obama raised the tax again.. and again.. that does seem about right for most places. In Missouri though it's like $40 before tax. So glad I don't smoke cigs anymore, haha.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:53 pm
Spenelli
angels losing sleep

Hahaha. I don't even know how much gas is here. xD Oh to be an oblivious rider instead of a driver. xD I was thinking about how expensive it was for a carton of Marlboro's, but.. after Obama raised the tax again.. and again.. that does seem about right for most places. In Missouri though it's like $40 before tax. So glad I don't smoke cigs anymore, haha.

Cigarettes are definitely expensive. I used to live near a Native American reservation and that's where a bunch of my friends who smoked went because cartons were super cheap. I have never smoked in my life. I would be really broke now if I did.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:58 pm
angels losing sleep

Oh man, I would love to visit an Indian Reservation.

When I smoked I always wanted to try the Native American brand of cigs... American Spirit I think. But even though they did sell them in menthol I never saw any until I switched to ecigs. xD  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:02 pm
Prince Trevor
What has made me smile today? Well, I would have to say, that would be telling my Massage Therapist, that I have been doing really good when it comes to my walking every day for my workouts. It has been one week, and one day since I started doing it and I've been doing it every day. He was proud, I am proud, so that's good.

But now, I could use a little something extra to make me smile. Feeling just a little bit down right now, but, I am still holding my head high and keeping things on the positive side. Just a little bit discouraged about the Business's the BoyFriend and I are working on, but I'm not going to give up and I won't let him give up either.

Sorry for my little ran there, off I go to walk for another day. Have a great week everyone!

emotion_facepalm
Goodness, im so late on this thread.
Are you doing okay??  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:12 pm
What made
me smile today,
Mom decided to get Pokemon Saphire
and I'm getting Ruby heart

I love when she plays with me blaugh  

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Your-Imperial-Highness

Sparkly Winner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:51 am
Cinderful
Prince Trevor
What has made me smile today? Well, I would have to say, that would be telling my Massage Therapist, that I have been doing really good when it comes to my walking every day for my workouts. It has been one week, and one day since I started doing it and I've been doing it every day. He was proud, I am proud, so that's good.

But now, I could use a little something extra to make me smile. Feeling just a little bit down right now, but, I am still holding my head high and keeping things on the positive side. Just a little bit discouraged about the Business's the BoyFriend and I are working on, but I'm not going to give up and I won't let him give up either.

Sorry for my little ran there, off I go to walk for another day. Have a great week everyone!

emotion_facepalm
Goodness, im so late on this thread.
Are you doing okay??

Oh yes, I'm better now. Thanks for asking, your Avi is adorable btw.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:10 am
۝ The greatest thing about a fantasy

I had an exam today. I went to school wearing my uniform. I didn't know they all wore casual clothes. >< haha

۝ Is the possibility that it could happen. (CSI: Catherine Willows)

Aya Akkaime

Tenacious Spirit

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:20 am
It's the first day that I have off this week since I started my job but that makes me happy that I have a full time job now. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:43 pm
a good friend made me feel better after a rough day that i had  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

nezumia

Timid Star

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:59 am
I'm going to spend the day with my bestie and her little girl (who is also my god-daughter). whee The bestie has a present for me that she's been dying to give me! I'm excited lol  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff