Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[BOOTH] Teddy Bear Fashion [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:01 pm
"Well yes," she said slowly, placatingly. "You are entitled to feel that way. I admit I like green... things." And the dragon girl was green, very green - which was good. And she had stopped touching Hollandaise's hair for now. Also good. Even her frown did not perturb Hollandaise. This ghoul, she decided dreamily, would be her friend. Hollandaise liked to surround herself with beautiful things.

"Hm, I'm sure it would've been a fine bear-" she started out, then trailed off as he refered to her as 'salad'. A shudder creaked through her. The allusion to food plus the way his hands had accidentally demolished the bear... He was not a gentle boil. Discreetly, she stepped one tiny step back, hip bumping into the dragon girl. Surrounded. Straightening, she flipped her hair out of her face. "Ah, well. Pleased to meet you both, I'm sure. I am called, um -" she paused for a moment, dredging up the name the elders said would be best. "- Hollandaise."

troll toll

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:18 pm
Deszeld continued to loom, though her attention had shifted from the ghoul to the undead boil. He was immediately dismissed. Deszeld waved a hand, scales glinting.

"I am Deszeld the Green," she announced, flaring her wings just the slightest. She didn't seem to care what the boil was called.

"Come," the dragon half-ordered Holly. "I will call you Holly, and I will win you many prizes here."

The Semblance of Unity

troll toll

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:28 pm
"I like salads," Hanratty said, smiling brightly at the two ghouls.

Hanratty was clearly lost in the conversation.

He gathered his thoughts with an effort.

"Oh. My name's Hanratty. Hello, Holly. Hello, Deszeld. I can help with prizes. I popped a balloon already. I didn't mean to but it turned out you were supposed to pop the balloons. So I did good.". He puffed out his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:52 pm
LuckyCat777
Rhiannon looked at the booth with wide eyes. Not only were there adorable bears to take back to her dorm, there were a large array of outfits and accessories to dress them up! The witch couldn't pass up such a great opportunity to put her sense of fashion to some use, so she immediately selected a pink bear, and dug through the bins with rapt interest. Deciding that the only thing that makes pink better is the color black (naturally), she gave it fangs, a black bat outfit, and glittering black shoes. Satisfied, she glanced towards the busy booth owner, and politely waited for him to notice she was done.

and be blue
Ticket please? heart

"...a little costumey." He squinted at her bear but then sighed, and handed her a raffle ticket. "It's okay, though. You can keep it."  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Elda-Kun rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 5 Total: 15 (3-18)

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:59 pm
Lusine pulled a light green bear from the appropriate bin, and gave a sheepish grin as she looked over the array of clothes and accessories. She wrapped a thick brown and white scarf around the bear's neck, then adorned his head with a pair of bunny ears. Finally, she dressed the bear in a sparkling lavender ball gown. There was no mistaking her lack of fashion sense.

She timidly held her bear out for the booth owner to see her work.

and be blue

SN: EldaKun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:00 pm
Well, Hollandaise had never wished harder to duck into a forest than she was wishing right now. She was trapped smartly between an undead bullboil and an overbearing, green dragon ghoul. It was a little overwhelming. Hollandaise dealt much better with people one on one, however, she could not find it in her to simply discard one for the other. In fact, she wasn't quite sure she wanted to speak to either alone. There was nothing for it: she clasped her bear and pinned a slow, civil smile on her face.

"Your offers are nice, but... I find my interests lie elsewhere." Specifically, with plants. Or alive things. The breath sighed out of her. There would be no beauty in accompanying them. "Thank you," she called out to Harrow, eyes flicking down to his book. Ah, mysteries. Perhaps she could come back tomorrow and try to see. With that, she slid out of the tent and did not look back once.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:05 pm
Deszeld made a petulant sound when Hollandaise took her leave; part of her, a big part of her, wanted to follow. But there was an even larger piece of her (namely her pride) that would not allow for it.

In the end, Deszeld merely gave Hanratty A Look before she, too, slipped out. She could still win all of the prizes on her own. They would look nice in her bramble, that was for certain.  
iloveyouDIE rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 5 Total: 9 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:12 pm
Aisha drifted to the teddy bear table if only because teddy bears were cute. The zombie ghoul tried to avoid the scrutinizing eye of the student judging, as she'd heard a few of his other teddy bear reviews.

She picked up a black bear and a studded leather cap to go with. Perhaps she'd go with a badass look. The bear's crooked smile was ambivalent to the addition of a cap. She reached in again for a top, this time coming out with a frilly lavendar tutu.

"Hrmmpphh.." It didn't really go but she could justify it. "You're a bear of eclectic tastes." Aisha squeezed the bear with a smile and reached for her last addition which came out as a pair of fuzzy chickie slippers that looked like they came from Eastertown. They were a bit of trouble to get onto the bear's feet and she was sure they would fall off, but at least it was finished. Calm smile and all, she was fond of her goofy creation.

Thankfully the mishmash wasn't 'up to snuff' so she came away with a cute souvenir!  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:17 pm
Ri frowned as his reply, but accepted the ticket with a slight nod and a polite "thank you" before walking away. And a silent vow to come back and try harder.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:09 pm
Elda-Kun
Lusine pulled a light green bear from the appropriate bin, and gave a sheepish grin as she looked over the array of clothes and accessories. She wrapped a thick brown and white scarf around the bear's neck, then adorned his head with a pair of bunny ears. Finally, she dressed the bear in a sparkling lavender ball gown. There was no mistaking her lack of fashion sense.

She timidly held her bear out for the booth owner to see her work.

SN: EldaKun

"...your matching sucks." He frowned at the bear, though, because -- "But at least you picked some high quality items. Here."

((MINIPET GRANTED!))  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
yylaayl rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 1 Total: 7 (3-18)

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:17 pm
Quillan was ready to dress his teddy bear up! He picked a grey one and buried his hand in the accessories bin. The first thing he pulled out was a bright pink bow, decked with glitter. He put this on the teddy bear's head. The next thing he needed was a top. He reached into the next bin and pulled out a T - shirt that had half a heart on one side ... there was probably another half somewhere in the bin, but for now, this poor teddy bear would be without its other half. The ink demon reached into the next bin and pulled out ballet slippers. Overall ... it sort of matched?

hi I am maxed out on tickets but I WILL COME BACK TOMORROW thank you for the game biggrin

poke mattix rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 1 Total: 9 (3-18)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:08 am
Sludge was hoping he could dress up his bear a little better this time. Or at least dress it up in a acceptable fashion. Picking up another black bear, he set to work in tryig to get some clothes for it.

He still ended up with a bear with a dress for a hat, but he had also added some fluffy gloves and a scarf. The booth owner seemed more accepting of his efforts this time, offering him a ticket.

and be blue
I won a ticket <3

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
AnhikaJeanine rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5 Total: 12 (3-18)

AnhikaJeanine

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:25 am
Anna makes it back to the teddy bear booth a look of excitement on her face. She pulls out Remmington and solomly places him on the table in front of her.  
[A.V.] rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 5, 4 Total: 15 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:10 am
OMG I CANNOT READ SORRY  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

[A.V.] rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 1 Total: 11 (3-18)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:15 am
After miced tea and sugar balls, Mayaa realized she did not have enough cute yet, so she dropped by a booth to make... teddy bears! SHE WAS SO EXCITED YES.

She picked out a brown one, because brown~, pulled out miscellaneous accessories from the bin.
First, a sandy claws hat for Mr. Bear, and of course, sandy claws hat meant sandy claws suit!
And then she gave him sparkly shoes because that was cute.

She showed off her handywork to the boil and beamed.
"Do you like it?"

andbeblue
Ticket claim please? o v o
sn: AliLV

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items