Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[BOOTH] Wheel of Luck! [Closed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:21 pm
Hollandaise shot Deszeld a look, before schooling her face into a plain mask. "Just pointing out my woeful lack of luck. Although I'm only a guest, I had hoped to win more often. It is more fun." Hollandaise looked at the ticket in Des' scaled hand. "Ah - I find I'm not as hungry as I was." She stalked off, determined to win somewhere, something, before going to eat. Her stomach rumbled emptily, reminded Hollandaise she had not yet eaten today, aside from the lollipop earlier.

pinchmonster

troll toll rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:22 pm
Hanratty spun the wheel as hard as he possibly could. He would have been happy just to watch it spin for a while - it was very pretty, after all - but at last it slowed and stopped on a prize.

Hooray!

I WON A PRIZE!
Tier of Prize Won: Green
Choice of Mini: Sprite King?
Minipet SN: Seajay
Torvil

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Demoonica Darkmoon rolled 1 100-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-100)

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:43 pm
Nova ducked his way past several larger boils to see what had booth drawn a crowd in this area of the carnival. There were several others at the Wheel of Luck but soon enough he was able to take a turn.

"Ah, I lost." Nova waked away without anything.  
yylaayl rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:07 pm
Would he have any luck today? Quillan gave the wheel a hard yank and watched it spin round and round until it landed on a red spot.

I WON A PRIZE!
Tier of Prize Won: Red
Choice of Mini: ---
Minipet SN: ---
Torvil
IDK WHO'S ON DUTY /cries

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:20 pm
Tavi's hand was leaned up on the booth counter as he watched the newest spinner. What the jack was the creature up to, something fun? Grinning as Uru turned for his prize the kitsune rose a brow, "did ya have fuuuuun?" A giggle sent him down and out of sight before fuzzy red ears popped back up along with the rest of him and a mini holding a ticket in it's mouth. "Be sure to come back! IBLFTI!" And he would be looking forward to it...

So curious but that lasted for two seconds before his hands were cupped and he began to yell out to everyone around, "C'mon and spin tha wheel! Yanno ya want toooooooooooooooooo!"
Luckily someone stepped up to silence him and he winced as Quillan yanked the wheel. Leaning over he cupped a hand to the side of his mouth and whispered as if it were a secrete while holding a ticket out to the boil, "little more motion in the hips..." Chuckling madly the second year gave a wink.

PhiferWolf
Congrats on the win! Make sure you enter your ticket in the custom raffle! And mini sent, thanks for playing!

yylaayl
Congrats on the win! Make sure you enter your ticket in the custom raffle! Thanks for playing!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:33 pm
Darren was honestly about ready to scoot out the back of the booth now that Tavi was starting to be his usual self, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He couldn't abandon his post with Rosy and Tavi needing him!

When Hanratty won his prize Darren quietly handed the prize off to the other boil without any fuss. He was the quiet one of the group after all.

troll toll
I will be sending you your mini's shortly! Congrats on your win! Make sure you enter your ticket in the custom raffle!

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
chiickadee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:21 pm
Lock was once again back to spin the wheel. He enjoyed the luck aspect, and believed that now he had a better chance. For whatever reason, luck was on his side this time!

Voodoo scoffed at his naive attempt.

However, the wheel did indeed land on a winning spot, which let Lock still his tongue out at Voodoo in a very childish way. "That means I win, right?"

I WON A PRIZE!
Tier of Prize Won: Ticket + Candy Luck + Green
Choice of Mini: capsule wish chesnut if that's okay ; u ; !
Minipet SN: chimarii
pixie krysta ordreg

Sheyenne Thunderstorm rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:24 pm
Dylan come back to the booth again because he would like to play Wheel of Luck again. He waited for the other Boils and Ghouls taking their turns at the game. When it is his turn, he said "I'm back, lets try this again." as he grabbed the wheel and gave it a spin again. It seem like Dylan won something from the game.

Torvil
52 - 77 - You spin the wheel and it lands on the green tile marked with a ticket and a FEAR candy! Congratulations you win a Carnival Ticket, a Candy Treat Luck - AND - your choice of a minipet from the Amityville Minipet Hangout prize pool Green tier!

So... Ticket+A Candy Treat Luck+Sprite King?

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 pm
Wally spun the wheel again and held his breath as he waited for it to stop.

Fail.

He sighed as the black and white triangle taunted him. He'd win, eventually!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:02 pm
Darren gives Dylan a nod and hands him his prizes. He was really glad to see that people were coming into the booth. With any luck they'd maybe get a few more members out of it.

But maybe not.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
I will send you your minis shortly! Congrats on your win! Make sure you enter you ticket into the custom raffle!

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 pm
Rosy smiles as she hands the two minipet to the boil "Yes it does! I'm glad you came back to try again and won." turning, she picks up a raffle ticket to him "Here your ticket as well. Congrats screehie." she steps away as she push her hand through her hair.

Honestly, she was still waiting to see if anyone would be claiming a wraith soon.

chiickadee
Minipets have been sent to you by me, congrats again! Also don't forget to enter your raffle ticket into the custom raffle!

Elda-Kun rolled 1 100-sided dice: 86 Total: 86 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:43 pm
The memory of falling on her face fresh in her mind, Lusine stepped up to spin the wheel of luck for a second day. Today she attempted to be much more delicate in her spinning. Apparently, she was too genital as the wheel came to rest on a black fail tile.  

Elda-Kun

its me debz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:08 pm
Lurks spun the wheel, promptly pocketing his winning ticket and anything else he could touch, and ran away at top speed.

I WON A PRIZE!
Tier of Prize Won: Red/
Choice of Mini: n/a
Minipet SN: n/a
Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:13 pm
Rosy wasn't sure what happen, she thought she saw the wheel spin. Saw it land on a red tile. As fast as she pulled the ticket it was out of her hand. Blinking, she looks around very confused.

What just happen?

cherno astra
Congrats! Also don't forget to enter your raffle ticket into the custom raffle!

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 100-sided dice: 46 Total: 46 (1-100)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 pm
Gene spun the wheel in anticipation, giving a loud yip of glee when it landed on the red tile. More tickets!!!

I WON A PRIZE!
Tier of Prize Won: Red
Choice of Mini: N/A
Minipet SN: N/A
Pixie Krysta Ordreg

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items