Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[BOOTH] Bean Bag Bat Toss - closed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 am
Hollandaise allowed herself to be pulled willy-nilly to the next booth. She saw no reason to resist, and it might be better to have a student drag her around. The bean bag bats were not as cute as real bats. She threw it just as Des announced she'd won. Regrettably, Hollandaise missed entirely. She eyed the dragon.

"I missed." A small note of petulance laced her words. With that, she ducked off into the crowd, deciding she would choose the next booth. It never occured to her that Deszeld might not follow. After all, the ghoul had been persistent thus far.

pinchmonster

catmagick rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:22 pm
Alicia wandered back over to the bean bag toss, she was hoping to add another of that bats to her collection. She blushed as she missed the baskets completely.  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Madness_insanity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:42 pm
Sucre was soooooo excited to try the bat toss again. She thought it was fun and easy and the bats were cute and the ghouls seemed nice and she gets to keep cute little bat bean bags and.....Sucre had been grinning and just staring at the booth, oops. She greeted the ghouls before picking out a bean bag! She used the same technique as before, aiming but keeping her toss light and even.

Even though she landed it in the biggest, and probably easiest basket, it was still a win and she let out a little "yay!"

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Sucre
Prize Won: Mini
Minipet SN: Madness

Demoonica Darkmoon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:26 pm
When Nova saw he got to keep the bean-bag even if he didn't win he bounced up to the booth.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He is handed a patchwork bean-bag bat and tosses it at the baskets, sadly missing completely. He is however given the bean-bag back to keep. He happily adds it to the pack he is carrying.  

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

Steal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 pm
Shiki bounced back to the bat booth. He peered at the beanbags, still happy he had gotten the one from the day before given to him. He chewed his lower lip and reached out to see what he was going to get today.

Holding the brown bat in his hands he blinked a little. He didn't want to throw this one. Still he had to because that was the rules. Tossing it toward the baskets he watched with sadness as it vanished between them, missing all of them. Another bat who didn't fly right.

Bowing his head he waved to the bat, sure he was only allowed to keep one and he had gotten one yesterday. "Bye Bye Bat-san... sorry I missed.." He looked completely pathetic.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:07 pm
"Ah, no," he admitted quietly to Reese, edging out from behind the much smaller Tink and straightening his shoulders. "No one was bullying me, I just, um. I don't." A hand came up to rub at the back of his neck, and a sheepish smile spread along pale lips. "Crowds make me a little uncomfortable."

Too Tink herself he'd grin, a little indulgently. "I came to support you guys, though I can toss a bat." If that was what it meant to be supportive. "Did you guys make all these?" This was said as he finally looked over towards the pile of bean bag bats. "They're really cute."

rejam

lizbot

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:54 pm
Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Lurks
Prize Won: beanbag (patchwork)
Minipet SN: witch

Instead of trying to win, Lurks threw the beanbag at Tink, aiming for her face. He began giggling in advance.

lizbot

rejam

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:58 pm
Lock tossed his beanbag .... and landed it! Not well (he would never land anything well- he was too uncoordinated for that), but still landed nonetheless!

He still wanted to keep his beanbag though ...

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Lock
Prize Won: Ticket
Minipet SN: chimarii

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Amasis rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:42 pm
A bean bag bat toss? Glancing around at the bats and the baskets--okay the bats were kind of adorable--had him deciding that this was going to be a fun attempt as well and so he stepped up to give it a shot. He took a moment to look over the beanbag bat he was handed--and to thank them for handing it to him--before sending it sailing towards a basket. Whereupon he missed. Entirely. Letting out a bemused snort, he shook his head. Well, oh well! Retrieving the bat, he nodded in thanks to the ghosts running the booth and moved on.  
Meegane rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:42 pm
Talking to the ghouls was a wonderful thing. "Oh Crafty Creeple Club. The banner is so lovely, you two are great!" Arynek giggled at Reese's adorable gestures even though it might be a bit rude to do so. "If I want to try to get another cute beanbag bat, am I too greedy?" She asked with hesitation and her cheeks flushed.

"Aww how do you know I like purple! You two know magic? Now I look at it, isn't its tiny nose like an inverted heart? I will name it Grapy~" The ghoul hugged the two bats happily. "I-I can try the game again? You are so sweet." Blush blush blush.

It was an easy basket considered how hard it is to miss or bounce off.

✿ GRAPY ✿

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Arynek Neas
Prize Won: Minipet!
Minipet SN: yuo117

lizbot
She likes

rejam
Reese and Tink <3

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
brekke01 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)

brekke01

Devoted Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:52 pm
Laurana walked up to the booth. She'd been looking for this booth for a while. She kept seeing people with those cute little stuffed bats and wanted one for her pet Lyra.

"Yay! The franken-bat is the one I wanted most."

She threw the little bat and managed to get it into the oddly shaped basket.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name:
Prize Won: a ticket
Minipet SN: brekke01

Pixie Krysta Ordreg rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:57 pm
Rosy couldn't help but arched a brow at the bean bag bats.

After casketball, she was slightly worried that she may not be able to do this. Picking up the light grey bat that look like it been eating blood, she gives it a toss towards a basket.

Sure enough she missed.

Though she didn't seem to bugged by it, she got to keep the little bean bag bat.

[Missed]  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Grymoire rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:52 am
Plucking a tan bean-bat out of the basket he eyed the basket targets and pondered how to make this throw count.

Last time just heaving the thing seemed to work so he went for that again and got a perfect shot in one of the furthest baskets. "Still say bats are better for eating but." He shrugged slightly, taking the ticket that was offered and tucking the tan bat with his black one.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name:Ceiliog
Prize Won: Ticket
Minipet SN: grymoire

PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:58 am

Uru didn't understand it. The other day he was on the roll, winning eleven tickets and a handful of pets and seeds from the booths, but today was different. He was just having no luck and he couldn't understand why... not at all. The beanbag bat just totally missed.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

catmagick rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-20)

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:22 pm
Alicia wandered back over to the bean bag game. Picking up a bat she gave it a light toss. It landed in the oddly shaped basket.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Alicia Hale
Prize Won: carnival ticket

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items