Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Play

Back to Guilds

Will you preserve life, or remake it? 

Tags: Supernatural, Academy, Role Play, Contests, Evil Organization 

Reply [✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing
Unofficial Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Playing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:38 pm
Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

Credit to oNarissa
User Image
Allison caught the bottle with ease and examined it, Mr. Hullen then shot the two girls and Allison's eyes widened,
"What did you do? This isn't my favorite blood type at all!" She listened as he explained about his special bullets, then, watched in amusement as Katrinis smacked Mr. Hullen. She uncorked the bottle and took out her special cup. After pouring in the blood, and drinking it, she grinned up at the Katrinis, "I'll obviously be joining." She let out a content sigh, "Just imagining all the cute clothes I would get to wear. I'm totally making an uniform. Unless... there is an uniform?"

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:41 pm
~ Katrinis Elladorma LSA's Top Secret Agent

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katrinis jumped up and hugged Allison, "I'm so glad to hear it! And no, secret agency attire can be whatever but it has to be concealed either under your clothes or with you at all times. At night time, it's a whole different world here at the campus for us secret agents. I'd love to tell you all about it," she smiled brightly then turned to Marnie who seemed to be in question then looked to Mr. Hullen.

Mr. Hullen laughed and knelt down in front of the little girl, patted her on the head and said, "You did plenty enough and I'm sure you have potential for much growth, inside and out, he smiled then stood back up extending his hand, "So, I'll ask you again, would you like to join us?"

Katrinis eyes beamed at Marnie, hoping she would accept the offer and then spoke up, "It's not every day or very often you can be invited to this opportunity and it's usually a once in a lifetime choice too," she said gingerly trying to convince her friend. They stood there waiting with much patience awaiting the response. Katrinis whispered quietly to Allison, "Sorry for the hugging, I kinda just had to spring out at you."

Lucevia

Tita-tan

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
M A R N I E - E V E L Y N ; S U M M O N E R
User Image
Art by: CriticalKiosk

Mr. Hullen laughed and knelt down in front of the little girl, patted her on the head and said, "You did plenty enough and I'm sure you have potential for much growth, inside and out, he smiled then stood back up extending his hand, "So, I'll ask you again, would you like to join us?"

"It's not every day or very often you can be invited to this opportunity and it's usually a once in a lifetime choice too," Katrinis piped up.

At that, Marnie beamed and nodded.

"Well, if you guys will have me, I'll join!" she said, grinning. Liza rolled her eyes, but it was obvious that the witch was happy for her Summoner.

"Make sure you have a lot of bacon," she joked, "or else she might lose interest and leave!"

"Hey, that's mean!"

Grinning wickedly, Liza promptly ignored that last comment and waved good-bye, disappearing in a burst of silver sparkles. Marnie huffed.

"Well, the ceremony must be over by now right?" she asked, tilting her head a little in confusion, "what do we do now?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

S H I N I G A M I - C H A N ; S:IV Commander
art by: Samanthai
User Image

Somehow, Shinigami-chan was able to get away from King, though she had the faint suspicion that he let her. No one does things without King knowing. Well, no one she met anyway. She lived for the day someone would be able to show that p***k up.

Sighing, she went to the roof of S:IV headquarters where she was supposed to rendezvous with Karma nearly half an hour ago.

"Sorry I'm late," she called her to her partner, "King was an a**."

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:50 pm
Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

Credit to oNarissa
User Image
Allison grinned,
"Great! I can wear what I want at night. Fabulous. I'll also be expecting the top notch blood. Maybe blood mixed into wine as well." She looked over to Marnie,"What do you mean what do we do now? We either go back to our rooms and rest, go to class, if there is class today, or party. I suggest the last one."

x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

UNKNOWN. NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN HER BEFORE. BEWARE OF KARMA!
Karma scoffed, "Pfft, I bet you enjoyed it. Whatever, let's go destroy Sacred Heart, partner."

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Katrinis gave Marnie a hugged and was overjoyed. "I'm really glad to hear it!" She looked to Allison and her commentary and said, "Well, the only part of school we be doing today is just getting to know the school, like figuring out our classes and all. So, you will have to be in attendance for that but..." Katrinis pauses and looks to Mr. Hullen then says, "We can probably work out some arrangement for celebration in the secret agency headquarters. You guys get your own work space in our office." Katrinis pauses again to place her hand behind her head rubbing it while nervously laughing then said, "It technically is my office but it has plenty of space for more than just little me so I hope you guys don't mind that." Katrinis composed herself and jumped up just thinking of an idea, "In fact... We could come up with a name for our team if you want and that will be the office label on the door for us to get orders and such," she said cheerfully with a bright smile.

Mr. Hullen checked the time to Marnie's question and it was only 3 minutes left until the ceremony should be over. He was shocked at the amount of time it took for them to get things situated knowing a good hour and a half had passed since the start; making it now 9:02 AM. He laughed nervously and sent a morse code to the other staff members about the situation and then focused back on the girls. 'what do we do now?', 'Great! I can wear what I want at night. Fabulous. I'll also be expecting the top notch blood. Maybe blood mixed into wine as well...What do you mean what do we do now? We either go back to our rooms and rest, go to class, if there is class today, or party. I suggest the last one.' Mr. Hullen was about to speak and then listened to Katrinis' idea and pondered a little further. He then turned his direction to Allison, "We can make arrangements for that to be with you at all times and we can give you a card to show to the cafeteria workers to put that special request or make it happen for you in a jiffy so don't worry about the blood situation," he said politely, smiling brightly. He then looked over to his glowing pupil and patted her on the head, "That sounds like a great idea and she is right, you have to attend. At least going around and getting to know the campus and your classes. It will look awfully suspicious else wise to other students." Knowing the bell was gonna ring shortly for everyone to disperse to the list of students posted on the walls to find out their first class, Mr. Hullen snapped his fingers and teleported the girls right in front of the list and started to walk off to his classroom and paused to say, "You're welcome girls and welcome to the academy Allison and Marnie," as he finished he disappeared.

The bell rung and the ceremony was over, people started flooding out of the stadium and worked their way to the lists on the wall to their next direction. In another 25 minutes school was expected to start.

Katrinis, a little shocked by the quick transfer, thanked Mr. Hullen as he finished his welcoming and disappeared. She looked up at the wall and knew where she was going, then looked to the other two and asked quietly as the other students were walking on by and crowding the list a bit, "You need any help or will you guys be fine?" she paused then looked around the other students and directed her attention back at the others, "I'll be willing to help show you around if needed to your classrooms," she finished looking at them hopeful.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
User Image

At the mention of the word party, Marnie perked up immensely. Then her excitement deflated as Mr. Hullen and Katrinis explained that they had to go to class. Then she perked up again at the mention of a celebration party at the agency.

"Sounds like a plan," she chirruped happily, clapping, "as for a team name, we can think of that later, right? There's just a ton of stuff going on now so I don't think I'll have a good name.. unless you want to be called 'The Bacons.' Which you probably don't.." she grinned.

All of a sudden, Marnie was in front of a sign, with Mr. Hullen's fleeting words: "You're welcome girls and welcome to the academy Allison and Marnie..."

The brunette's jaw dropped, "cool."

Then she began looking at the list, her eyes reading through the words and numbers.

"I might need help," she said to Katrinis's offer, "but I wanna try myself first. If you hear really loud crying in the hallway, you know it's me," she joked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Shinigami-chan flushed as she protested, "we didn't do anything! And King sleeps on everyone's lap, so shut up!" She huffed indignantly and hopped on her scythe, speeding away to Sacred Heart Academy.

Like Lunar Scarlet Academy, Sacred Heart Academy was another boarding house for supernaturals. It wasn't as good as LSA, or as popular, but it was still a "safe" place for supernaturals and therefore it had to be eliminated. It was a tiny part in King's master plan, but it was still a crucial one.

Within minutes, Shinigami-chan found herself within the parameters of the school. Without looking behind to check on Karma (because the harpy was there even if she couldn't be seen), the pink-haired Commander took a sharp breath and plummeted down towards the school, using her scythe to break through the roof. She fell into the hole and landed on her feet, her eyes darkening with bloodlust.

"Hey there, cuties," she cooed, swinging her weapon with her fingers expertly, "it's judgment day."

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:42 am
Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

Credit to oNarissa
User Image
Allison eye twitched as she listened to Marnie's group name, "The Bacons? Is food all you think about? Stop being so conceited. Our name should be Allison's Jewels." Suddenly, Allison was in front of a sign, and she grimaced, What's with nekos and helping me? Unbelievable. I know they're being considerate but it just makes me feel weak and useless. And it makes me feel like they think I'm below them, which I know is not true. They should offer before just doing it. Like what Katrinis is doing right now! She's offering me, but she isn't jumping in to help me. Allison thought. "Like Marnie, I'll call if I need help. But, I think I got the basic formation of the school down. I may need your help though."

x----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Karma grinned manically, this was fun. She never killed anyone in a long time. She stretched her fingers, and glanced at students who were running away, "You can't run from S:IV. You never can."Taking out two silver knives, Karma threw them at teachers and students, accurately striking them in the head, or the heart. She waited for Shinigami-chan to make her move.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Katrinis laughed nervously again feeling some tension coming from Allison to Marnie's silly team idea. Katrinis pondered for a moment and placed her hand up to give her a moment. She disappeared and then reappeared a few minutes later with two pamphlets of the school layout and handed one to each of them. "Since you have a reasonable idea to where things are, these maps should help guide you." She giggled a bit and then explained the maps, "They are technology advanced devices, you just tell it where you need to go and it will give you the best options from your position. If you have multiple choices, just pick one and then just follow it as it explains it to you. Then you will have no issues getting around." She laughed at their responses for her help, "Yes, I'll make sure I keep an ear out if you need any help." she paused to think about the team ideas, "We can discuss those things more in detail later of course, so don't worry about it." Katrinis turns around to look about and then grabs something out of her pocket and she turns to look at Marnie, she hands a bag full of snacks to her. "Here, I know how much you enjoy your food and it's important for your fuel of power so hope this will get you through the day," she smiled brightly and then waved to the both of them goodbye. "I'll be off now, don't want to be late and not get the seat I want," and with that she was gone.

Katrinis arrived in her first period class and looked about the room. She watched as some of the seats were taken and decides to take a seat in the middle of the classroom, in the third row where she could see everything the best and relaxed in the seat, staring out the window for the teacher to arrive and the bell to ring.

Classes start in another 15 minutes, students who were not in a hurry to get to class start making their way while they still can, before the rush of late students come about and they end up being the center of attention.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:05 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
User Image

Marnie smiled and takes the thingie from Katrinis, opening it up experimentally. Then, the neko-girl took out a bag of snacks and Marnie's face lit right up.

"Wow, thanks!" she chirruped happily, taking them and immediately reaching in for a preliminary taste, "bye Kat Lady! See ya later!"

And, while munching on her new morsel, Marnie also wandered off to go find her first class.

User ImageShinigami-chan loved seeing the panic in her prey's eyes whenever she told them it was judgment day. They would go wide and their faces would pale with the fear. It was one of her favorite sights.

Grinning wickedly, she let her victims run away a bit, giving them the illusion of safety and relief. She knew Karma was out there, sniping those who thought they escaped. After all, S:IV agents never worked alone. Once she felt that she gave them enough of a head start, Shinigami-chan started the hunt.

The first one she caught was a neko, which was absolutely perfect.

She easily trapped him under the blade of her scythe, then sneered at him.

"How does it feel to get killed off like vermin?" she spat, her age-old hate for the creatures coming to the surface. The neko couldn't respond however, because in that very second, she tore off his head with one clean cut. I will never forgive them.

In the next ten minutes, because ten minutes was all that was needed for two S:IV commanders to wipe out an entire school, Shinigami-chan tore through the building like a whirlwind, cutting down every supernatural in her path. By the time she was done, she took her bloody weapon and left a message on the walls for the rest of the world to see.

You're next.

Swinging her scythe onto her shoulders, the pink-haired girl casually walked out as if nothing had happened. Outside, she was greeted by Karma, who was also surrounded by hundreds of dead bodies.

"Easy," she said to her partner, smiling sweetly, "they're nothing compared to LSA."

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:31 pm
Laeril Barastl
Lucevia

Credit to oNarissa
User Image
Allison waved good bye to her friends and walked off. After several groans of frustration, she entered her first class. She was surprisingly, the first one there. She sat in the middle column, in the first row, because she will always be the center of attention, and will always be first. She takes out her miniature nail set, and started to do her nails, while in her paradise, someone just had to tap her on the shoulder. Looking up, she saw a young girl that was glaring at her.

The girl smiled maliciously,
"That's my seat! You can't just steal it! Do you have so little friends that you just have to sit in my seat that's going to be surrounded with my friends?"

Allison smirked sarcastically, "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know. Apologies. Being a vampire I don't feel the same feelings as whores do."

The girl frowned, "Idiot! You aren't processing what I'm saying. I-"

Allison interrupted,
"Are you positive? Maybe your small brain can't keep up with my intelligent words. Leave now, and bask in the insecurity of not having your friends compliment you. I'm doing my nails. "

The girl puffed her cheeks, and wanted to escape with at least a little of her dignity. She turned around to face Allison. "A duel! At 3 PM sharp. Behind Lunar Scarlet Academy."

Allison raised a brow,
"What are we? Anime?" She considered the request, "I'm busy at 3. Maybe 4? No. 4 is my snack time," Allison's eyes soon lit up, and she grinned, "I'll meet you there at 4, snack." She then returned back to her nails, ignoring everyone's gawking faces. She gave a small smirk when she saw the terror in the girl's eyes. What an idiot. I obviously don't want her type of blood. Not even high class, she thought.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karma glanced at her partner and scoffed, "LSA is nothing compared to us." She glanced at her watch."We have extra time left. Let's go destroy Haunted Moon."

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Katrinis admiring the view, started to feel very sleepy and went to rest her head on the desk. She started dozing off for the while.

The bell rung for school to begin. Students who were running late, sprinted and made it to class or were told to go outside for some type of punishment....

Katrinis sleeping on her desk, left her tail on the ground and unmoved and her ears pointed down on her head. Some late student who just barely made it in before the teacher, steps on her tail. Katrinis jumped up in surprised and yelped, "OWWW!!!" rubbing her tail and looked around to see the squirming fool who did it. She glared furiously at him and then faced forward trying to ignore that happened and watch the teacher come in a little startled from the commotion. Katrinis rolled her eyes and tried to pay attention as the teacher passed out the schedules for the school year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Crystallyne Jynx -

Crystallyne watched the two S:IV commanders wipe out the whole school, except for herself. She aimed carefully and shot directly between the two of them and hid back around the wall. She laughed quietly to herself and patted her wolf Hunter thinking to herself, "Well now I got their attention, what do I do next?" she pondered the thought and dispersed with her wolf, leaving a note for the two of them to meet her at an old abandon home. This home was hers at some point and where she still decided to stay despite it's run-down appearance. She laid patiently on her bed, smirking to the thought and her pet Hunter, came up to lay right next to her. She petted the wolf with anxious feeling she would finally make something with her life.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:28 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
User Image

Marnie was lost for about 10 of the 15 minutes allotted for the students to get to their first period class. It was kind of her fault though, considering that she was holding the map upside down. If Lario, one of her more serious spirits, hadn't taken pity on her and came out to hit her and lecture her about clumsiness, she probably wouldn't have made it to the room.

Sighing self-consciously, she slid into her seat and noticed a familiar mass of pink hair in the front. Allison. The brunette beamed and was relieved that they had at least one class together. She hoped she'd be able to see Katrinis too, but it probably won't happen since she was new and her upperclassman wasn't. Oh well. There was that secret HQ party to look forward to, after all.

Trying her best to catch Allison's attention without the teacher noticing, the brunette commenced a series of funny faces and loud whisper-screams just as the instructor began talking about the new year and whatnot.

User Image

Shinigami-chan grinned as her partner scoffed and said, "LSA is nothing compared to us. We have extra time left. Let's go destroy Haunted Moon." She smirked, knowing that the harpy would understand her wordless agreement.

But just as the pink-haired commander was about to hop onto her scythe to speed away, an arrow notched itself into the ground between them, coming from behind. She glanced at Karma wearily and, without words, she turned away to look for the perpetrator.

Crystallyne laid patiently on her bed, smirking to the thought and her pet Hunter, came up to lay right next to her. She petted the wolf with anxious feeling she would finally make something with her life.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Shinigami-chan asked, suddenly materializing by Crystallyne's bedside, her voice deep and menacing as she held the blade of her scythe to the dark elf's neck. Then, as if out of nowhere, her entire demeanor changed and she smiled coyly, "oh, you have an interesting aura. Answer the question. Don't try to run because both my partners are out there and they'll take you down much more painfully than I will."

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:57 pm
Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

Credit to oNarissa
User Image
Allison ignored Marnie. And the teacher. She continued to paint her nails, and after they were gorgeous, as usual, she packed her miniature nail polish set and pretended to listen to the teacher. She was starving.

x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Karma twisted a a feather twirled a feather with her fingers, eyes focused on the abandoned house. She knew what this was about. It was about some cocky newbie who wanted to join S:IV, thinking they have the skills. Thinking they could easily become one of the top commanders. Thinking they're powerful, and strong. Thinking they got the best purpose for fighting. They enter thinking that they're the best, and they have the best skills. She entered like that. And she was proven wrong. Peons like that walk in arrogant, assuming with their powers, they can own the place, but then they meet King. They try to overpower him. Over and over again. And some didn't even get the idea yet. The idea that no one can.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:11 pm

As Katrinis rubbed her poor tail, hiding it off to the side as the teacher came by and gave her schedule for the year, she casually looked it over and smirked at the selection seeming to be satisfied by the results. After looking it over, she tucked it away in her pouch and nodded, answered questions as the teacher progressed on.

The bell rung and the next class was to begin in just a few minutes, only 10 minutes for passing period to get from one class to the next.

Katrinis perked up happily to the ending of class and walked out of the room and took a look at her next class. It was with her all-time favorite teacher Mr. Hullen. She swiftly moved around to his class and smiled to greet him at the door.

Mr. Hullen waved casually and smiled back as he watched her sit down in the usual spot up front, near the window. If there was any class she paid attention to the most it was his own. He laughed to himself and continued to look over students as they filed in and seated appropriately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Crystallyne Jynx -

Crystallyne started to nod off being comfortable in her bed and was just about to go to sleep when she heard a voice. 'Who the hell do you think you are?' and her eyes widened slightly to the scythe near her face, Hunter got up and growled menacingly at the pink hair doll that appeared to threaten his master with, 'oh, you have an interesting aura. Answer the question. Don't try to run because both my partners are out there and they'll take you down much more painfully than I will.' Crystallyne snapped her fingers to keep her pet at bay and then gently pushed the scythe aside. "I'm glad you could make it, lovelies," she spoke sweetly with amusement on her face. "I wouldn't worry about me if I were you, and I'm not concern about your little petty friends. I know quite a lot about you people but, I seek the same similar things as you do," she paused and her complexion changed with a wide grin, looking off to her pet, petting him carefully then back to the pink-haired lady to continue. "I want to take out LSA just as much or just as bad as the next person."

She got up from the bed and snapped her fingers, pointing to the ground beside her for her pet to follow. "You see this house? Well, this is where I was happy with my family, enjoying life out here in the wilderness of things..." She pointed about the room and holding onto the drapes by her window. She sighed, "But of course, you're not here to listen to some sob story about how my family was terminated by those filthy mongrels..." She looked to the lady once again, "You're just here wanting to know what little me is after, well now you have it. Are you satisfied?" she questioned crossing her arms and leaning back against the wall with Hunter settled at her side. She then rolled her eyes and pondered the situation and looked directly into the face of interrogator and spoke proudly, "I'm a dark demon elf huntress, Crystallyne Jynx is the name and this midnight wolf is my pet Hunter," she finished patting her beloved animal on the head as he wags his tail in content. She tries her patience, expecting some type of reaction like, 'this is gotta be a joke, why would a kid want to do with anything about this...Blah blah...' She rambled on in her thoughts.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:20 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
User Image

The first period passed by smoothly, and Marnie wasn't able to catch the pink-haired vampire's attention at all. She huffed, what is she, blind and deaf?! Sighing, Marnie got up and started to move along to her next class which was supposedly Mr. Hullen's. She gave him a shy small wave and wandered into the classroom.

User Image

Shinigami-chan's eye twitched as Crystallyne had the nerve to gently push her scythe away. And that condescending, snarky-a** tone, of hers; Shinigami-chan already hated this elf. Scowling, the pink-haired Commander held her weapon steadily at the huntress's neck, relentless.

Quietly, she listened to the elf's roundabout answer to her question.

And then she laughed haughtily.

"Revenge, huh?" she said, smirking, "that's cute." She withdrew her scythe and propped it onto her shoulders, using her other hand to beckon the elf forward. "We don't care what your damn reason is, cutie. We only care whether or not you can do missions properly. Come, we're going to Haunted Moon Academy together and you're going to show us if you can really become a part of our organization."

[✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff