Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:15 pm
Kirowyn Love
mindsend

Oh cool!! Thank you <3 Let me know what else you need from me I guess in a pm?

I think all thats really left is making a breeding permission form and chatting a bit about plots! biggrin If you have aim PM Me a link and if not just a line of chatter I'm more than willing to chitterchatter via PM's (though Gaia sometimes eats my Private Messages.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:48 pm
mindsend

Meanwhile, Daiquiri would work for him -- her sort of childlike wonder and curiosity and corny jokes would make him smile and get drawn in, and since he does work fairly often he'd enjoy the relaxation as well. (plus, He tells me he thinks she looks adorably dainty so I guess He as a thing for Cerynei mares I didn't know about since he's drawn to the ears tail and hooves as part of the look.)

Ah, sounds fantastic then! :]
Should I go ahead and make a post in the breeding permission thread, then? :]

C o w b o y P e e p

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:49 am
C o w b o y P e e p
mindsend

Meanwhile, Daiquiri would work for him -- her sort of childlike wonder and curiosity and corny jokes would make him smile and get drawn in, and since he does work fairly often he'd enjoy the relaxation as well. (plus, He tells me he thinks she looks adorably dainty so I guess He as a thing for Cerynei mares I didn't know about since he's drawn to the ears tail and hooves as part of the look.)

Ah, sounds fantastic then! :]
Should I go ahead and make a post in the breeding permission thread, then? :]

Sorry for not responding sooner but yes! That'd help a lot o3ob  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:53 am
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Dante Quinn-Dupre.

Soquili's Uncert: I have no idea where it is right now, shall find it eventually O A O.

What soquili you are offering for: Farruca Amachi
Personality:

- Once the heir to the Mafia, Dante has left his heard to carve his own path in the world.
- He is looking for a place to settle down and is exploring every inch of the lands to find his ideal home where he can conduct his business.
- Handsome, charming and with a sharp mind. Dante oozes charisma.
- He can also kick your head in if you get up in his grill, his temper is quite a sight to behold.
- He can be rather emotionally cold and quite cruel when provoked.
- He is a seducer of women and has left a few broken hearts behind him as he has travelled the lands.
- He does have a softer side. He loves animals and often protects the vulnerable, broken and unloved. His heard will be a place where the worlds outcasts can find sanctuary. He just goes about protecting them in a rather... unagreeable way.

Mate or Fling: Mate eventually, hopefully.
RP, plot, or looks only?: RP and Plots. Though I do think they would make STUNNING babies.

Plot ideas:

- Most of all I think Farruca will counteract his coldness. He will also make it his mission to make her blush and tease her in a school yard kind of -YourPurdySoIamGonnaTortureYou- kind of way.

- He is travelling at the moment and would make quite a good travelling companion, he will allow her to be rather carefree and impulsive whilst protecting her from her whoever out there would harm and unbeat little mare.

- Dante would cherish and come to love the way she looks at the world, even though he will never be as upbeat and free as her, he will want to protect the way she sees things and will want to preserve her spirit.

Slots available: All of them.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: My aim is ElissaCousland, if that helps any. Also Dante does want to start a small herd of his own one day, if this actually happens is up in the air right now.

mindsend

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:19 am
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Reedknot
Soquili's Uncert: UNCERT

What soquili you are offering for: Mycena
Personality: Reedknot is adventurous and, though she can't venture too far from the swamp, loves to explore. Due to the mild insanity that runs in her family, she believes herself to be a great heroine out on a quest to right the wrongs around her, or at least find some awesome loot. She has a wicked sense of humor and likes to tease her family. She likes to joke that she was born with her own damsel in distress, as she's often sent to find her wandering and lost sister. These usually lend to her telling fantastic tales of her adventures, of monsters she's encountered or other heroes she's met. Often the grander the tale, the more it happened in her mind...but Reed is happy with her delusions.
Mate or Fling: Prefers mate, as it's a family thing
RP, plot, or looks only?: Rp and Plot

Plot ideas: Mycena seems to want adventures to tell about. Reed would be perfect to help him find them, maybe help him even see the fantastical things she sees with his imagination. She would be a great guide to show him around the western swamp and the close areas near there, as well as some of the locals in the area (there are three swamp witches.)
Slots available: All of them
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Even if nothing romantic were to come of their adventures, Reed would still have a great time...and perhaps help Mycena reach that knighthood level.
mindsend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:54 pm
Tara de Draiocht
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Basil Hoyt
Offering for:
What soquili you are offering for: Izulai
Personality: He is a bit of a blankslate to be honest. He loves the forest and nature in general. A kind soul that wouldn't hurt or harm another.
Mate or Fling: Fling
RP, plot, or looks only?: Looks only to be honest.

Plot ideas:
Slots available: 4/4 (5/5 if maxed out)
Anything else I should know about the offer?: not really. im a harpy newbie?
mindsend

I'm cool with this :3

Phail Ninja
Offering for three stallions because I think they could all work xD Up to you which you prefer/which works best for you/if you're even interested in any of them.

I was also wondering if the Gobiidae Sarab was still a thing/active? x3 Because my seathi, Apatite, currently has a fling with Tamu, who I found out is a member. I'd really love to be able to plot his journey there, as well as his stay ^.^ And I'd definitely want to leave his children there to grow up in that culture XD

User Image
Soquili’s Name: Eya Rose
Offering for: Fling for Fallo Amachi
What soquili you are offering for: Fallo Amachi
Personality:
Eya has lived most of her life feeling like she doesn't belong. The child of a wishing star, she has never forgiven her mother for not telling her about her true origins - or about who her father was. As a foal, she was angry and flighty. Hard to keep track of, she'd often run off from her mother just to cause her angst and did her best to be as rebellious and awkward a child as could be. Suffice to say, the two never got along well, for all that Sakura tried.

Now Eya has set off on her own. Used to travelling around (for her mother found her basket while on the move), she now does just that by herself. Though on the surface she can be brash and headstrong, deep down she just yearns to find somewhere she can belong. Strong and courageous, she often acts without thinking things through and often pays the consequences for it.
RP, plot, or looks only?: Would be happy to RP/plot! But am a slow RPer.

Plot ideas: I think his playboy-like affections would really draw her in, making her feel like she's finally someone special in the world. And even though he would never develop true feelings for her, I'd love if she could stay in the herd. I think she'd really enjoy it there, and she'd be willing to work her butt off if it meant she could belong amongst them.
Slots available: All 4 (5 with RP)
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nope <3

I'm only quoting the fallo one since it seems like it'd be the most fun, and capable of plots, and the most likely to actually work (Additionally I agreed to a breeding with Mezzo and feel like giving you a chance with one with an open spot if you were interested in trying to enter sooner than later), and it's always cool to get more herd Members -- the Amachi Traders are fun but we havent managed to get too much rp going, and poor Fallo needs some attention *fluffs his fluff*

Kara Asumie
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Tori

Personality: This Charming boy is a mares stallion all the way. He isn't above letting a mare kidnap him as long as he is getting pampered and loved. He likes to spoil the mares he fancies and will try to win them over. All mares have an equal chance of getting to Tori but he has this thing for wings. He doesn't care if they are Clawed, Pawed, or Hoofed. If he has to become their toy to get a little play from them he is happy as can be.

~♥Background/History:♥~ After growing up as a Mother's boy. His mother pampered and told him that he was the greatest male ever and a gift to any mare who knows what has come from the heavens. Only the greatest would do for him. But he starting at a young age thought all females where his to do as he pleased with them.
RP, plot, or looks only?: anything from RP to plots

Plot ideas: Tori grows a garden of all kinds of flowers. Foxgloves of all colors, Red crimson roses, Blue and purple lilies, and much more. So if she was looking for medical flowers foxglove is one.
Medicinal uses

Cardiac
A group of medicines extracted from foxglove plants are called Digitalin. The use of D. purpurea extract containing cardiac glycosides for the treatment of heart conditions was first described in the English-speaking medical literature by William Withering, in 1785, which is considered the beginning of modern therapeutics. It is used to increase cardiac contractility (it is a positive inotrope) and as an antiarrhythmic agent to control the heart rate, particularly in the irregular (and often fast) atrial fibrillation. Digitalis is hence often prescribed for patients in atrial fibrillation, especially if they have been diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Digoxin was approved for heart failure in 1998 under current regulations by the Food and Drug Administration on the basis of prospective, randomized study and clinical trials. It was also approved for the control of ventricular response rate for patients with atrial fibrillation. American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association guidelines recommend digoxin for symptomatic chronic heart failure for patients with reduced systolic function, preservation of systolic function, and/or rate control for atrial fibrillation with a rapid ventricular response. Heart Failure Society of America guidelines for heart failure provide similar recommendations. Despite its relatively recent approval by the Food and Drug Administration and the guideline recommendations, the therapeutic use of digoxin is declining in patients with heart failure—likely the result of several factors. Digoxin has not been promoted by the pharmaceutical industry and has received little attention at national and international meetings—possibly due to the development and promotion of other, newly patented therapies for heart failure. Safety concerns regarding a proposed link between digoxin therapy and increased mortality in women may also be contributing to the decline in therapeutic use of digoxin.

Variations
A group of pharmacologically active compounds are extracted mostly from the leaves of the second year's growth, and in pure form are referred to by common chemical names, such as digitoxin or digoxin, or by brand names such as Crystodigin and Lanoxin, respectively. The two drugs differ in that digoxin has an additional hydroxyl group at the C-3 position on the B-ring (adjacent to the pentane). Both molecules include a lactone and a triple-repeating sugar called a glycoside.

Mechanism of action
Digitalis works by inhibiting sodium-potassium ATPase. This results in an increased intracellular concentration of sodium ion and thus a decreased concentration gradient across the cell membrane. This increase in intracellular sodium causes the Na/Ca exchanger to reverse potential, i.e., transition from pumping sodium into the cell in exchange for pumping calcium out of the cell, to pumping sodium out of the cell in exchange for pumping calcium into the cell. This leads to an increase in cytoplasmic calcium concentration, which improves cardiac contractility. Under normal physiological conditions, the cytoplasmic calcium used in cardiac contractions originates from the sarcoplasmic reticulum, an intracellular organelle that specializes in the storage of calcium. Human newborns, some animals, and patients with chronic heart failure lack well developed and fully functioning sarcoplasmic reticula and must rely on the Na/Ca exchanger to provide all or a majority of the cytoplasmic calcium required for cardiac contraction. For this to occur, cytoplasmic sodium must exceed its typical concentration to favor a reversal in potential, which naturally occurs in human newborns and some animals primarily through an elevated heart rate; in patients with chronic heart failure it occurs through the administration of digitalis. As a result of increased contractility, stroke volume is increased. Ultimately, digitalis increases cardiac output (Cardiac Output=Stroke Volume x Heart Rate). This is the mechanism that makes this drug a popular treatment for congestive heart failure, which is characterized by low cardiac output. Digitalis also has a vagal effect on the parasympathetic nervous system, and as such is used in re-entrant cardiac arrhythmias and to slow the ventricular rate during atrial fibrillation. The dependence on the vagal effect means digitalis is not effective when a patient has a high sympathetic nervous system drive, which is the case with acutely ill persons, and also during exercise.

Slots available: 4/4
Anything else I should know about the offer?: not that I know of.
mindsend

If you don't mind being next in line and remember to keep me in touch with me if you change his plots so I know about the change I'd be cool with this as well biggrin

Ryuukishin
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Garland
What soquili you are offering for: Neomonni
Personality: Arrogant, but well-meaning. Eager for knowledge and friends, though his vanity may be objectionable. Bold and impulsive, yet polite, and much more silly than he knows. (Longer description may be found in my teepee here).
RP, plot, or looks only?: Background plotting; roleplay is fine if you don’t mind it being slow. Right now, I seem to be faster with AIM RP, but guild RP is fine, too.

Plot ideas:
Like Noemonni, Garland occasionally goes through periods of hallucinations. The personality given applies mainly while he’s lucid; at other times, he loses his conscious self (or, to be more specific, it gets distracted with fantastical hallucinations) and he depends mainly on his subconscious. No thought is given to the past or the future; he acts on the moment, relying on familiar words and motions that his subconscious remembers, almost as if he’s acting on instinct. He becomes more impulsive than usual and even a little crude, though his core personality won’t change.

As a child, these episodes were rare. However, he goes through an unusually long one at the cusp of adulthood, where he’s involved in two almost-murders. Later on, he wakes up far from home and finds himself in a desert, with no idea as to what happened save for the dried blood on his hooves and belly. Fearing the worst, he goes on a quest to find out what he’s done and if his hallucinations are curable. He falls for a mare who helps him with his quest and they become mates.

If the fling happens, it would take place during his unusually long episode.

With Noemonni:
- It’s possible his meeting her is what causes his hallucination to last so long this time around (because of her cloud).
- She could be hallucinating as well when they meet and they have a quick fling, with none really aware of who the other is when they become lucid again.
- If she’s lucid, they could find some common ground with their experiences (though Garland would not consciously realize he’s going through a hallucination at that moment – he would just come off a bit strange, with speech similar to the text of a stream-of-consciousness book) and let hormones and mutual affection take care of the rest. xD
- If you want something more involved, they could have met as children or adolescents and meet again during this plot. As a youth, he was a lot more vain and even prejudiced against “weird” people, but considering most of his interactions were with mutants, he grew out of that by adolescence haha. His father wasn’t around and his mom suffered the same hallucinations as him, so he often wandered by himself. They could have spent a lot of time with one another, and grown afraid together as well since it looks like both of their episodes became more frequent and stronger with age.
- Whether he realizes he had children with her is up for discussion. If they meet, he would try to do right by his children, especially if they weren’t full-grown by the time he found them, but in the end he’ll be with his future mate-to-be.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: N/A

mindsend

Oooo it would be sort of neat if she was what triggered his hallucinations. o3ob I'd be totally cool with this plotline and pairing.

BikiCakes
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Dante Quinn-Dupre.

Soquili's Uncert: I have no idea where it is right now, shall find it eventually O A O.

What soquili you are offering for: Farruca Amachi
Personality:

- Once the heir to the Mafia, Dante has left his heard to carve his own path in the world.
- He is looking for a place to settle down and is exploring every inch of the lands to find his ideal home where he can conduct his business.
- Handsome, charming and with a sharp mind. Dante oozes charisma.
- He can also kick your head in if you get up in his grill, his temper is quite a sight to behold.
- He can be rather emotionally cold and quite cruel when provoked.
- He is a seducer of women and has left a few broken hearts behind him as he has travelled the lands.
- He does have a softer side. He loves animals and often protects the vulnerable, broken and unloved. His heard will be a place where the worlds outcasts can find sanctuary. He just goes about protecting them in a rather... unagreeable way.

Mate or Fling: Mate eventually, hopefully.
RP, plot, or looks only?: RP and Plots. Though I do think they would make STUNNING babies.

Plot ideas:

- Most of all I think Farruca will counteract his coldness. He will also make it his mission to make her blush and tease her in a school yard kind of -YourPurdySoIamGonnaTortureYou- kind of way.

- He is travelling at the moment and would make quite a good travelling companion, he will allow her to be rather carefree and impulsive whilst protecting her from her whoever out there would harm and unbeat little mare.

- Dante would cherish and come to love the way she looks at the world, even though he will never be as upbeat and free as her, he will want to protect the way she sees things and will want to preserve her spirit.

Slots available: All of them.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: My aim is ElissaCousland, if that helps any. Also Dante does want to start a small herd of his own one day, if this actually happens is up in the air right now.

mindsend

Sadly while she is on the list, Farruca's information was spoilered and labled with "currently trying with Possible Romantic partner" So is sort of on a semi-hiatus where her information and submissions for her hand are on hold so I can figure out where she's going.

Her current possible partner is an Usdia and if they end up together she will be transferred to the Surrogates page however. Additionally, considering the partnerships they have been raised around, they MIGHT be open to a polyamorous relationship if the two end up together so I'll keep you informed?

kaliskanny
User Image

Personality: Reedknot is adventurous and, though she can't venture too far from the swamp, loves to explore. Due to the mild insanity that runs in her family, she believes herself to be a great heroine out on a quest to right the wrongs around her, or at least find some awesome loot. She has a wicked sense of humor and likes to tease her family. She likes to joke that she was born with her own damsel in distress, as she's often sent to find her wandering and lost sister. These usually lend to her telling fantastic tales of her adventures, of monsters she's encountered or other heroes she's met. Often the grander the tale, the more it happened in her mind...but Reed is happy with her delusions.

Plot ideas: Mycena seems to want adventures to tell about. Reed would be perfect to help him find them, maybe help him even see the fantastical things she sees with his imagination. She would be a great guide to show him around the western swamp and the close areas near there, as well as some of the locals in the area (there are three swamp witches.)
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Even if nothing romantic were to come of their adventures, Reed would still have a great time...and perhaps help Mycena reach that knighthood level.
mindsend

Since mate is preferred we'll need to RP and plot this to see if they click as well as discuss. I'm trying to think of how they'd work logistically: They could end up meeting during some missions but he'd never be able to stay there forever due to his travels and duties, and his devotion to said duties. So if they DO end up mates, it'd be sort of long distance for most of the time.  

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Alarion

What soquili you are offering for: Sanova Amachi
Personality: She is a very sweet and caring mare that is horribly naive. Alarion tends to try and see the 'good' in everyone, never thinking bad about others. To her, there really is no such thing as an evil person. Perhaps still a bit foal-like in this sense, she has yet to really mature. She likes to travel, a trait she picked up from her father, and adores meeting new Soq. She'd be more than happy to try and help someone, never thinking twice about them taking advantage of her.
RP, plot, or looks only?: All of the above?!

Plot ideas:
I was actually quite intrigued reading about Sanova because he seems like he'd be the perfect stallion to use Alarion to get what he wants and then just leave her, possibly making her feel horrible about herself. I've got a plot in mind for my dear to go through a bit of torment to 'awaken' her to the fact there are evil creatures out there. If Sanova were to sweet talk her, she'd feel so giddy and shy all at once and do whatever he wanted as long as it made him happy. Because why would anyone do something so mean as to deceive you? *pets the poor girl* I'm not sure if Sanova resides around the desert like the other Amachi's, but Alarion frequents that area as well because her father likes it.

Also... feathers and metal trinkets she's got! LOL! He can certainly steal from her too, after having himself a nice night!

((Additionally, I'm hoping she has a run in with someone that is truly evil somewhere down the line and she is faced with the realization that everything she tried to shove off as someone just being 'upset' may have really been them being cruel or mean.))
Anything else I should know about the offer?: If messengers are easier for you, I have AIM (LittleWolfe27) and Skype (violetwerewolfe) we could chat on!

mindsend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:09 pm
mindsend

Kara Asumie
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Tori

Personality: This Charming boy is a mares stallion all the way. He isn't above letting a mare kidnap him as long as he is getting pampered and loved. He likes to spoil the mares he fancies and will try to win them over. All mares have an equal chance of getting to Tori but he has this thing for wings. He doesn't care if they are Clawed, Pawed, or Hoofed. If he has to become their toy to get a little play from them he is happy as can be.

~♥Background/History:♥~ After growing up as a Mother's boy. His mother pampered and told him that he was the greatest male ever and a gift to any mare who knows what has come from the heavens. Only the greatest would do for him. But he starting at a young age thought all females where his to do as he pleased with them.
RP, plot, or looks only?: anything from RP to plots

Plot ideas: Tori grows a garden of all kinds of flowers. Foxgloves of all colors, Red crimson roses, Blue and purple lilies, and much more. So if she was looking for medical flowers foxglove is one.
Medicinal uses

Cardiac
A group of medicines extracted from foxglove plants are called Digitalin. The use of D. purpurea extract containing cardiac glycosides for the treatment of heart conditions was first described in the English-speaking medical literature by William Withering, in 1785, which is considered the beginning of modern therapeutics. It is used to increase cardiac contractility (it is a positive inotrope) and as an antiarrhythmic agent to control the heart rate, particularly in the irregular (and often fast) atrial fibrillation. Digitalis is hence often prescribed for patients in atrial fibrillation, especially if they have been diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Digoxin was approved for heart failure in 1998 under current regulations by the Food and Drug Administration on the basis of prospective, randomized study and clinical trials. It was also approved for the control of ventricular response rate for patients with atrial fibrillation. American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association guidelines recommend digoxin for symptomatic chronic heart failure for patients with reduced systolic function, preservation of systolic function, and/or rate control for atrial fibrillation with a rapid ventricular response. Heart Failure Society of America guidelines for heart failure provide similar recommendations. Despite its relatively recent approval by the Food and Drug Administration and the guideline recommendations, the therapeutic use of digoxin is declining in patients with heart failure—likely the result of several factors. Digoxin has not been promoted by the pharmaceutical industry and has received little attention at national and international meetings—possibly due to the development and promotion of other, newly patented therapies for heart failure. Safety concerns regarding a proposed link between digoxin therapy and increased mortality in women may also be contributing to the decline in therapeutic use of digoxin.

Variations
A group of pharmacologically active compounds are extracted mostly from the leaves of the second year's growth, and in pure form are referred to by common chemical names, such as digitoxin or digoxin, or by brand names such as Crystodigin and Lanoxin, respectively. The two drugs differ in that digoxin has an additional hydroxyl group at the C-3 position on the B-ring (adjacent to the pentane). Both molecules include a lactone and a triple-repeating sugar called a glycoside.

Mechanism of action
Digitalis works by inhibiting sodium-potassium ATPase. This results in an increased intracellular concentration of sodium ion and thus a decreased concentration gradient across the cell membrane. This increase in intracellular sodium causes the Na/Ca exchanger to reverse potential, i.e., transition from pumping sodium into the cell in exchange for pumping calcium out of the cell, to pumping sodium out of the cell in exchange for pumping calcium into the cell. This leads to an increase in cytoplasmic calcium concentration, which improves cardiac contractility. Under normal physiological conditions, the cytoplasmic calcium used in cardiac contractions originates from the sarcoplasmic reticulum, an intracellular organelle that specializes in the storage of calcium. Human newborns, some animals, and patients with chronic heart failure lack well developed and fully functioning sarcoplasmic reticula and must rely on the Na/Ca exchanger to provide all or a majority of the cytoplasmic calcium required for cardiac contraction. For this to occur, cytoplasmic sodium must exceed its typical concentration to favor a reversal in potential, which naturally occurs in human newborns and some animals primarily through an elevated heart rate; in patients with chronic heart failure it occurs through the administration of digitalis. As a result of increased contractility, stroke volume is increased. Ultimately, digitalis increases cardiac output (Cardiac Output=Stroke Volume x Heart Rate). This is the mechanism that makes this drug a popular treatment for congestive heart failure, which is characterized by low cardiac output. Digitalis also has a vagal effect on the parasympathetic nervous system, and as such is used in re-entrant cardiac arrhythmias and to slow the ventricular rate during atrial fibrillation. The dependence on the vagal effect means digitalis is not effective when a patient has a high sympathetic nervous system drive, which is the case with acutely ill persons, and also during exercise.

Anything else I should know about the offer?: not that I know of.
mindsend

If you don't mind being next in line and remember to keep me in touch with me if you change his plots so I know about the change I'd be cool with this as well biggrin

I don't mind at all.
I don't plan on changing his plots but if I do I will let you know.  

Kara Asumie

Nine-tailed Neko

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:58 am
mindsend
Ryuukishin
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Garland
Personality: Arrogant, but well-meaning. Eager for knowledge and friends, though his vanity may be objectionable. Bold and impulsive, yet polite, and much more silly than he knows. (Longer description may be found in my teepee here).
RP, plot, or looks only?: Background plotting; roleplay is fine if you don’t mind it being slow. Right now, I seem to be faster with AIM RP, but guild RP is fine, too.

Plot ideas:
Like Noemonni, Garland occasionally goes through periods of hallucinations. The personality given applies mainly while he’s lucid; at other times, he loses his conscious self (or, to be more specific, it gets distracted with fantastical hallucinations) and he depends mainly on his subconscious. No thought is given to the past or the future; he acts on the moment, relying on familiar words and motions that his subconscious remembers, almost as if he’s acting on instinct. He becomes more impulsive than usual and even a little crude, though his core personality won’t change.

As a child, these episodes were rare. However, he goes through an unusually long one at the cusp of adulthood, where he’s involved in two almost-murders. Later on, he wakes up far from home and finds himself in a desert, with no idea as to what happened save for the dried blood on his hooves and belly. Fearing the worst, he goes on a quest to find out what he’s done and if his hallucinations are curable. He falls for a mare who helps him with his quest and they become mates.

If the fling happens, it would take place during his unusually long episode.

With Noemonni:
- It’s possible his meeting her is what causes his hallucination to last so long this time around (because of her cloud).
- She could be hallucinating as well when they meet and they have a quick fling, with none really aware of who the other is when they become lucid again.
- If she’s lucid, they could find some common ground with their experiences (though Garland would not consciously realize he’s going through a hallucination at that moment – he would just come off a bit strange, with speech similar to the text of a stream-of-consciousness book) and let hormones and mutual affection take care of the rest. xD
- If you want something more involved, they could have met as children or adolescents and meet again during this plot. As a youth, he was a lot more vain and even prejudiced against “weird” people, but considering most of his interactions were with mutants, he grew out of that by adolescence haha. His father wasn’t around and his mom suffered the same hallucinations as him, so he often wandered by himself. They could have spent a lot of time with one another, and grown afraid together as well since it looks like both of their episodes became more frequent and stronger with age.
- Whether he realizes he had children with her is up for discussion. If they meet, he would try to do right by his children, especially if they weren’t full-grown by the time he found them, but in the end he’ll be with his future mate-to-be.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: N/A

mindsend

Oooo it would be sort of neat if she was what triggered his hallucinations. o3ob I'd be totally cool with this plotline and pairing.

Glad to hear it! :D I might be going somewhere tomorrow, but we can hash out some details when we're both free!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:15 am
mindsend
Phail Ninja
Offering for three stallions because I think they could all work xD Up to you which you prefer/which works best for you/if you're even interested in any of them.

I was also wondering if the Gobiidae Sarab was still a thing/active? x3 Because my seathi, Apatite, currently has a fling with Tamu, who I found out is a member. I'd really love to be able to plot his journey there, as well as his stay ^.^ And I'd definitely want to leave his children there to grow up in that culture XD

User Image
Soquili’s Name: Eya Rose
Offering for: Fling for Fallo Amachi
What soquili you are offering for: Fallo Amachi
Personality:
Eya has lived most of her life feeling like she doesn't belong. The child of a wishing star, she has never forgiven her mother for not telling her about her true origins - or about who her father was. As a foal, she was angry and flighty. Hard to keep track of, she'd often run off from her mother just to cause her angst and did her best to be as rebellious and awkward a child as could be. Suffice to say, the two never got along well, for all that Sakura tried.

Now Eya has set off on her own. Used to travelling around (for her mother found her basket while on the move), she now does just that by herself. Though on the surface she can be brash and headstrong, deep down she just yearns to find somewhere she can belong. Strong and courageous, she often acts without thinking things through and often pays the consequences for it.
RP, plot, or looks only?: Would be happy to RP/plot! But am a slow RPer.

Plot ideas: I think his playboy-like affections would really draw her in, making her feel like she's finally someone special in the world. And even though he would never develop true feelings for her, I'd love if she could stay in the herd. I think she'd really enjoy it there, and she'd be willing to work her butt off if it meant she could belong amongst them.
Slots available: All 4 (5 with RP)
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nope <3

I'm only quoting the fallo one since it seems like it'd be the most fun, and capable of plots, and the most likely to actually work (Additionally I agreed to a breeding with Mezzo and feel like giving you a chance with one with an open spot if you were interested in trying to enter sooner than later), and it's always cool to get more herd Members -- the Amachi Traders are fun but we havent managed to get too much rp going, and poor Fallo needs some attention *fluffs his fluff*

I would be happy to give Fallo all the attention *.* He's gorgeous xD How do you want to go about starting this up? Would you prefer an RP, or just background plotting, or anything? xD /flails

Also, did you catch my question on the Gobiidae Sarab? ^.^

Phail Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:11 pm
mindsend

kaliskanny
User Image

mindsend

Since mate is preferred we'll need to RP and plot this to see if they click as well as discuss. I'm trying to think of how they'd work logistically: They could end up meeting during some missions but he'd never be able to stay there forever due to his travels and duties, and his devotion to said duties. So if they DO end up mates, it'd be sort of long distance for most of the time.

I agree on the RP and plotting. I was thinking about the travels last night, since I could not reply with my phone. I think she'd be able to venture out a bit more from the swamp than her family...as she does think she is an adventure hero and would have more reason to do so. But the long distance could work as well for those times she can't leave. I imagine since she doesn't have as much of the kelpi in her, she would be able to travel a bit, though. And I would like for her to be able to have a reason other then 'Action Adventure Hero Time!' or other delusions. I hope I'm making sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:59 pm
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Nochtli Saguaro

Personality: Nochtli is wary of other Soquili and does not hold expectations of anyone staying in his life. He has no real interest in his own kind, but prefers learning and cultivating dangerous plants.
RP, plot, or looks only?: For looks and possibly plots.

Plot ideas: I am sure the only interaction that he would possibly come across her would be in her more promiscuous state of mind. He might be confused how to react to her and might either go on the defensive or freeze up.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nothing really. I think they would look interesting. :3 <3

mindsend

Leez0rz

Adorable Fairy

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:38 am
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Ophelia

What soquili you are offering for: Sanova Amachi
Personality: Ophelia is a kind hearted mare; she’s innocent and a little naïve. She also has a spoiled complex thanks to her father treating her like a princess! She’s very family oriented and usually doesn’t stray to long from her father’s herd.
Mate or Fling: Fling (I wanted to lifemate her but I can’t help myself for the plots xD)
RP, plot, or looks only?: I’d either rp or plot!
Plot ideas: Hm, well I had one plot idea for her….
Ophelia has those lovely accessories that I’m sure Sanova would be interested in gaining to his collection.

*From my plot thread*

2. A thief! A stallion is looking to steal something. He spots that golden leaf necklace and can't help but be attracted to it. When he attempts to steal it though he is knocked off his hooves by Ophelia's beauty!

Hahah it can be changed around though to fit Sanova’s personality more.
Since I doubt he’d be knocked off his hooves for her. Also since she is naïve she’d easily fall for his charms…>>
Anything else I should know about the offer?: If you don’t want to fling I’d still be interested in them rping together xD! I just feel it would be pretty amusing!!

mindsend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:26 am
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Faun

What soquili you are offering for: Prognosis
Personality: Faun is very spacy. She spends most of her time meditating in the woods away from the hustle and bustle of the herd. She is not really a fan of spending time with others, and much prefers wondering by herself. If you capture her interest enough to get her in a conversation then you will find her to be very matter-of-fact and has a tendency to take things literally. Despite her seemingly stiff nature she can be a lot of fun if you convince her to break out of her shell.
RP, plot, or looks only?: Pretty much for looks only. If you are interested in RP I am fine with that.

Plot ideas: I'm down for anything but, keep in mind Faun will not have much interest in raising the children. She really would be too young to take on that responsibility, and might even hide the whole thing from her herd.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: nope i think that is it.
mindsend

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:38 am
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Cloee

What soquili you are offering for: Cuauhcoatl
Personality: Loving, quite, and shy around stallions. She enjoys basking in the sun rays during the mornings, grazing in the fields close to home around the midday, and watching out for wandering skinwalkers or evil soquili by night fall. She never really spoke much to other soquili or met any to make her want to talk much. She hopes to become a great mother of a wonder family. She never wishes to be someone's fling or one night stand, unless it's to be a surrogate for a pair in need. She hopes to find a stallion that will want to stay with her for the rest of their lives. She's a bit of a romantic and loves to her stories of love from other mares.
RP, plot, or looks only?: any <3

Plot ideas: She's akind soul and she heard from a hummingbird that someone was in need of a surrogate. We can work something out
Slots available: 3/4 [one fling planned & hoping to max out for 4/5]
Anything else I should know about the offer?: I dont think so

mindsend

Mindsend's Plotpagess Only

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out