• Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:37 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

that is interesting, why did people say that? due to the Uchiha clan?

No Gaara's father.
Sorry I meant third Kazekage not 4th.

Ah i see, but still barely any screen time so you can still use it smile

Yeah besides the eye is progressively less like Iron Sand because it's way more complex then iron sand. It allows you see electromagnetic fields.
I will put up a more more proper explanation later.
Any version allows you to see electromagnetic fields. Also the home of this clan is Haguregakure(Village Hidden in Gears) in the kane no Kuni(Metal Country) which is ruled by the Kanekage(Metal Shadow) which is not new or weak in slightest do to the plot. This place is equal to the canon 5 greats in power.
Though in tech it might not be able be beat.

to be able to see electro magnetic fields is pretty interesting in itself, but unlike the Hyuga who can see chakra, electronic fields can be from alot of things unless focused. so its not too OPed, i mean even the Hyuga's can get defeated dispite being able to see chakra flow.
it doesn't end there.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:07 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

Yeah besides the eye is progressively less like Iron Sand because it's way more complex then iron sand. It allows you see electromagnetic fields.
Any version allows you to see electromagnetic fields. Also the home of this clan is Haguregakure(Village Hidden in Gears) in the kane no Kuni(Metal Country) which is ruled by the Kanekage(Metal Shadow) which is not new or weak in slightest do to the plot. This place is equal to the canon 5 greats in power.

to be able to see electro magnetic fields is pretty interesting in itself, but unlike the Hyuga who can see chakra, electronic fields can be from alot of things unless focused. so its not too OPed, i mean even the Hyuga's can get defeated dispite being able to see chakra flow.
it doesn't end there.

Awesome, don't leave out the details. smile (and i won't use it, i got my character thought up XP)  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:52 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

it doesn't end there.

Awesome, don't leave out the details. smile (and i won't use it, i got my character thought up XP)
Don't forget about you getting multiple characters.
Anyway you do some recruiting? You haven't done any staff stuff so I will give you details after you do some recruiting.
I am going to go watch an ep of an anime, then eat lunch, then hopefully when I get back you will have done so if not. I got other work for me to do.
Besides I should have to make some techniques using this eventually. As any good doujutsu allows you do me more then see.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:54 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

it doesn't end there.

Anyway you do some recruiting? You haven't done any staff stuff so I will give you details after you do some recruiting.
I am going to go watch an ep of an anime, then eat lunch, then hopefully when I get back you will have done so if not. I got other work for me to do.
Besides I should have to make some techniques using this eventually. As any good doujutsu allows you do me more then see.

oh, i didn't know it was going on. but i will ask around and see in my group of people i know. Also i didn't forget, i have the Tiger in mind too XD  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:28 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

it doesn't end there.

oh, i didn't know it was going on. but i will ask around and see in my group of people i know. Also i didn't forget, i have the Tiger in mind too XD

I got 3 at least. Byakko, Byakko's host byakko, and Byakko's host'
s daughter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_(zodiac)
She was born to another clan so she possess her own unique powers.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:46 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
it doesn't end there.

s daughter.

i was thinking of the White tiger, XP  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:54 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
it doesn't end there.

s daughter.

But that is Byakko.
If you're wanting to use Legend based character or something like that. Make sure it's not already an NPC or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:00 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

s daughter.

But that is Byakko.
If you're wanting to use Legend based character or something like that. Make sure it's not already an NPC or something.

Oh, oops. I am not good at remembering names, that is my flaw at being autistic. But then i will go with the 12 beast from the Chinese Zodiac then. But to check in that category, what isn't taken there?  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

s daughter.

But that is Byakko.

Oh, oops. I am not good at remembering names, that is my flaw at being autistic. But then i will go with the 12 beast from the Chinese Zodiac then. But to check in that category, what isn't taken there?
That's taken too.
But I got a clan that will be able to Tiger needs. From Ju no Kuni.
Ju no Kuni isn't that big but it's strength is it's size of it's only clan which is divided into Subclans or tribes. Each one having Variations of the Clan's Doujutsu the Jugan(Beast Eye). The Jugan is a Shamanic Eye more specifically it's a totemic eye in which each tribe getting different Totem and the exact beast depending on the user. Some these count the Mythical Beasts and DInosaur based totems for example. The Jugan it's self its a Variation of the Tamagakure(Village hidden with in Soul)'s signature Doujutsu. It's instead of being an Evolution Jugan it's self is a Subtype of Tamagan and thus all types of Totems all count as Tamagan users. Other variations include the Hell eyes. Jigokugan, (Hell eye), Naraku(Naraka Eye), and Yomigan(Yomi eye). That are from the neighboring Akumagakure(Village hidden in demon). Tamagakure is it's self in the Tsuki no Kuni(Not the filler movie one) but the true one long story which is explained in the basic plot and is it's secondary hidden village. I don't remember giving the clan a name but Jugami seems good with things like Nekogami and Inugami for tribe names. The three stages make makes minor powers and a aura armor your Totem color which upgrades in Second stage and new idea because third was just invented today. Third makes it power up and transform you into a Solid Totemic Beast.
So Tiger Nekogami could go full. The phoenix body KG was designed by the Phoenix's including the Eyes which are now a Pseudo Jugan.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:32 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

s daughter.

But that is Byakko.

That's taken too.
Ju no Kuni isn't that big but it's strength is it's size of it's only clan which is divided into Subclans or tribes. Each one having Variations of the Clan's Doujutsu the Jugan(Beast Eye). The Jugan is a Shamanic Eye more specifically it's a totemic eye in which each tribe getting different Totem and the exact beast depending on the user. Some these count the Mythical Beasts and DInosaur based totems for example. The Jugan it's self its a Variation of the Tamagakure(Village hidden with in Soul)'s signature Doujutsu. It's instead of being an Evolution Jugan it's self is a Subtype of Tamagan and thus all types of Totems all count as Tamagan users. Other variations include the Hell eyes. Jigokugan, (Hell eye), Naraku(Naraka Eye), and Yomigan(Yomi eye). That are from the neighboring Akumagakure(Village hidden in demon). Tamagakure is it's self in the Tsuki no Kuni(Not the filler movie one) but the true one long story which is explained in the basic plot and is it's secondary hidden village. I don't remember giving the clan a name but Jugami seems good with things like Nekogami and Inugami for tribe names. The three stages make makes minor powers and a aura armor your Totem color which upgrades in Second stage and new idea because third was just invented today. Third makes it power up and transform you into a Solid Totemic Beast.
So Tiger Nekogami could go full. The phoenix body KG was designed by the Phoenix's including the Eyes which are now a Pseudo Jugan.

Anything under the monkey? i got somthing silly in mind for that XP  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:35 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

s daughter.

But that is Byakko.

That's taken too.

Nope but their is Enma and Goku(apes) both of which belong to Kohamaru if this isn't far into the future. If not I might make a descendant like a Future Monkey Boy(technically ape boy) who wants to be Hokage XD!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:39 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
But that is Byakko.

That's taken too.

Nope but their is Enma and Goku(apes) both of which belong to Kohamaru if this isn't far into the future. If not I might make a descendant like a Future Monkey Boy(technically ape boy) who wants to be Hokage XD!

LOL, you called me out XP, snake boy turned dragon boy as a friend, and Monkey boy dream of being a Kage.  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:45 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
But that is Byakko.

That's taken too.

LOL, you called me out XP, snake boy turned dragon boy as a friend, and Monkey boy dream of being a Kage.
I meant to say Konomaru who gets his Grandpa's summoning, At least all his Earth and Fire Jutsu and a Version of dead uncle signature weapon. Heck he might get two at some point for duel wielding. In addition I have Kurenai preg with Asuma's baby before death so they'd all get a shot at his signature weapon Shikamaru, Kohohamaru, etc...
I can see the weapon being more popular in the Future.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:47 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
That's taken too.

I meant to say Konomaru who gets his Grandpa's summoning, At least all his Earth and Fire Jutsu and a Version of dead uncle signature weapon. Heck he might get two at some point for duel wielding. In addition I have Kurenai preg with Asuma's baby before death so they'd all get a shot at his signature weapon Shikamaru, Kohohamaru, etc...

ah, i see. I was going to do research on who will be best for dad's anyway and Konohamaru was the top for the monkey boy XD, who will get the fox though?  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:53 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
That's taken too.

ah, i see. I was going to do research on who will be best for dad's anyway and Konohamaru was the top for the monkey boy XD, who will get the fox though?
naruhina's daughter or descendant.
Same with 1 tail.
Living hosts will go to their descendants. So 8 too as weird as b getting a kid sounds XD.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff