Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[ORP] Clockwork Wastelands: End p 79 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:06 pm
Liquid Kitsune
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Kira of Flames

Erika looked up at the man's remark and grimaced, remembering how little notice she had given Dr. Lothar, too. "Yeah. Any rational person would have given notice, right?" She laughed nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:19 pm
Area: Katarina Docks
Interacting with: Anyone, George, Fifi and Erika

"Well, we all know how helpful you were getting me out of that mess." Koorie said dryly, knowing George would catch her underlying tease to him. They both knew that she had no regrets meeting him that trip; it had lead to the best thing in her life.

She stepped up beside George and nodded her head in greeting to each of the girls. "Good morning." She gave a very small, placid smile to both. "I'm Koorie." She didn't bother dropping her last name, as it wasn't important.

Turning her main attention to Fifi she crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes a little, still struggling to place where she knew the girl from. "I don't know why... but you really seem familiar. I can't seem to think of where I would know you from."

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Qixel
Liquid Kitsune

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:20 pm
Dizzy_Kat

Interacting with Anyone/Cai

Lex turned, catching sight of red hair and blink. Was that, yeah, that was natural red. He grinned easily, smiling at the man…. Something was off, he wasn’t sure but at the worse the man was a part of another organization and really that wasn’t any trouble.

“Believe so; think there is a sign over that way but it sort of hard to tell in the crowd. And since no one has a fishing pole, I can’t see them being here for anything else.” He offered his hand to the other. “I’m Lex and this little guy on my pack is Hollin.”

Shyly the cottonee peered over, giving a crooning “Coo coottonneee” at the person in front of them and waggled his leaf ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:54 pm
DraconicFeline
She looked for someone who might be a responsible safe adult to talk to about it...

((If you were referring to Laurence... feel free to approach him. xD His attention is on Magnolia right now.))
NaomiNaomi

"I hope that you find your friend soon. Just let me know if there is any way I can help, all right?" Laurence continued, "Kili and I are travelers as well. Balloons are an interesting way to travel, aren't they?"

Laurence found Magnolia and Rho very interesting. The teen was so prim and proper; not at all like most children he had encountered. He wondered if her parents had brought her up that way. However, Rho seemed to be pretty protective and capable; maybe she was in good hands, after all, even if they were the hands of a pokemon.  

Renekai

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:23 pm
Area Katerina Docks
Interacting with: Anyone
(please quote me)

Gepardo frowned as he search his hotel room for his favorite tie. The few days he had spent in Katarina looking for new pokemon to add to his team had been...well a bust. The pokemon that had been offered for trade had either been too docile, too aggressive, lacking the unique markings he was looking for, or abilities. He usually wasn't too picky, but lately he hadn't been able to find or catch anything worth keeping.

Lilli slither on to the bed, hissing mufflely as she held a paper in her jaws, and the breeder gave a soft chuckle. She gotten very attached to an ekans form since he had handle one a few days ago. "What do you have there, sweetie?"

Removing the paper from her jaws, he raised an eyebrow at the flyer. Well now this was something to consider, if at the very least salvage what had been very disappointing time. "Cruise? Why does that sounds familiar?"

He shook his head. "How about we going flying for a while, hmm?" He laughed when the ditto change from a snake to murkrow, cawing happily as she hopped off. Hopefully this will be funner then that horrible expedition.Packing up the rest of his belongings, he checked that he had his usual supplies before heading down to the Katarina docks.

Gepardo and Putti(still a happy murkrow), stared at the group before them. "Well....this is going to be.....interesting."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Interacting with: Anyone

Kaskia finally made her way to the docks and the meeting place for the Balloon ride. She first had to stop and get something to eat, knowing it was always a good idea to have breakfast. Besides, she didn't know when they were going to serve lunch.

A half eaten doughnut was held gently in her mouth, as she pulled the flyer back out. She looked between it and her surrounding. It seemed to be the right place for the meeting place. There was already quite a few people here. She put the flyer away again, before taking a bite out the doughnut.

As she stood there waiting and finishing her doughnut, Kaskia felt movement on top of her head. Slowly the little joltik poked her head out from under her hat. "I hope you aren't going to hide under my hat the whole time," she said to Velia. The traveler felt and little shake from her, but the joltik didn't go back into hiding.  

Xiaflame

Shadowy Raider

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:27 pm
Area: Katarina Docks.
Interacting with: Laurence
Renekai

OoC: Oooh, yes, have Jan and Del approach Laurence. Guy can be a chaperone to all of the kids. xD

Magnolia nodded in gratitude, but shot down his offer with a gentle, "Thanks, but I doubt even you can find him. He's a bit, um-" She didn't know how to word it. "Special? I guess that works. He doesn't like people much . . . " .

Her eyes lit up. "Really?" she queried. Though she was forced into a life of travel by Altais, she could admit she was fond of their adventures. She hadn't been much places because of her stereotypical belief from her hometown, but did want to see more. "What places have you been too? I've gone as far the plains . . . Only by feet though. While balloons are nice, they're not too efficient. Don't they go slow?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:32 pm
Shaddaling

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Interacting with Lex/Anyone

Cai kept his expression still, watching Lex's face as the young man seemed startled by his appearance. Was he going to say anything? There were some rare people felt the need to comment on his appearance despite what common courtesy dictated. Not all the time, for which Cai was thankful, but it wouldn't be a new experience. Cai's opinion of Lex was settled on the positive side for now as the man went on to answer his question, albeit in a rambling way.

Cai took the offered hand and gave a quick shake before letting go. "Cai. Pleasure." His lip twitched upwards at the cottonee. It was interesting how often trainers and the pokemon they carried seemed to look like one another. It seemed fitting that the pale curly haired youth before him should have a cottonee. "Since you are so good at answering questions, would you happen to know when the tour is set to depart? My flyer seemed to lack that rather crucial bit of information."  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Renekai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:37 pm
NaomiNaomi

Laurence hoped that Magnolia found her friend soon; who could abandon such a polite young girl?

"I've gone through the mountains and up to Motterossa, and a bit around that area," Laurence said. "I'm afraid I haven't done too much bushwhacking... Camping on the hard ground is no good for this old man's back." He chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "I did enough exploring to befriend this little critter, though," he added, gently poking Kili on the nose.

Kili gave a sharp "chi" of protest and ducked away from his finger.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:40 pm
Area: Katarina Docks.
Interacting with: Laurence
Renekai

Magnolia made an undecipherable noise; something akin to a chuckle, but the usual smile that should've followed afterward wasn't there. She quirked her eyes up to the creature she still found to be questionable and looked back to Laurence's face. "What kind of Pokemon is that anyway?" she asked. "I've never seen it before. It's so odd. Is it native to only here, Zatao?"  

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:58 pm
With: Phrixus, Skylar, and Sienna

Phrixus gave a soft growl as something, well someone, hit him in the back. The houndoom turned its head over his shoulder teeth slightly bared at the one who had landed upon him.

"Phrixus, behave," its trainer spoke, hoping that his houndoom wouldn't go about starting a fight here. That would be unnecessarily unneeded.

StarrySeas
Sorry it took so long, i would have replied last night but I needed to sleep if I was to catch the bus for the field trip in time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:05 pm
NaomiNaomi

"You know, I could not say for sure," Laurence replied. "My best guess is that she is some sort of mix between a pikachu and a pachirisu."

Kili stuck her tongue out at Magnolia. How dare she call her 'odd!' Humans were looked much stranger than she herself did!

"Kili has a name for what she is. Do you want to say it?" he asked the electric pokemon on his shoulder.

Kili shook her head stubbornly.

"Well, when she is feeling more friendly, she calls herself a pikachirisu."  

Renekai

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:47 pm
Dizzy_Kat

Interacting with Cai/Anyone

“Unfortunately no, my flyer also left crucial information.” Lex shrugged and reached back to stroke over the cottonee soft puff ball head. “I doubt we missed it considering that everyone is gathered… so it must be a waiting game.” He rocked back and shoved his hands in his trench coat, pulling the dark black cloth closer about him.

“Which pokemon are you bringing along? Hollin the best behaved out of my lot and most suited to accompany me in a balloon. I certainly can’t see using my Gyrados in such a confine space.” He glanced about the others gathered, lips twitching. “Though I can see not everyone decided to follow that bit of common sense.”  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:46 pm
Liquid Kitsune
Qixel
Kira of Flames
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageLocation: Katarina Docks
Interacting with: Anyone/ Erika, Koorie, George

"Hm?" Fifi tilted her head to the side and looked at Koorie. "I'm sorry, I don't know, though I get the same feeling," she fibbed, pouting prettily. She rather hoped this girl didn't put things together and remember her from the mountain, that had been a mess of epic proportions.

"My name is Fifi. Maybe we bumped into each other somewhere? I love that little cafe on second street, do you ever go there? Their tea cakes are to die for!" Fifi gushed, clasping her hands under her chin.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:59 pm
Liquid Kitsune
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Kira of Flames

Erika giggled at Fifi, the alcohol finally beginning to take hold of her. Swaying a bit before regaining her balance, she laughed. "I kinda recognize ya, too, but that might just be the booze talkin'. If ya don't spend a lot of time at the bar over in Motterosa, it's prob'ly the booze."

Rocking back, the officer jabbed a finger at George. "And you, Fedora! What's with the guns? Ya an officer or somethin'...? 'Cause I'm - I'm an officerr, and Ms. By-the-books would yell at me if I didn't ask you. She'd also yell at me for gettin' drunk already. But screw her, I'm drinkin' more!" Erika giggled again as she opened another beer and chugged it down.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff