Submit

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:40 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The chaos soon enveloped the school. Everyone was either trying to break out of the school, panicking, or just sitting in the corner crying, few were able to keep themselves together and even less people remained in class 1-C. Those who remained calmed decided to either attempt to keep the students at bay and from further freaking out, look for a way out of the building, or search for possible explanations as to how these events were even possible. No one would expect what happened next to occur. All the lights inside the school were shut off. The school became pitch black and navigating around would prove quite difficult if you had no light source you could use as a flashlight. Not too long after that a blood curdling scream would be heard throughout the school. Where the scream came from would be anyone's guess. The school would give off a more dark like feeling with every second from this point on.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image

Cole Brunel

As the lights went out Cole questioned whether or not to return to the class. He began to slow down and came to a stop as the scream was heard. He gulped and pulled out his phone, checking it. It had low battery, but it would work. He began to walk instead of run down the dark hallway. "...A-Ayumi?...Please say something so we can get back to the classroom...something's wrong..." He realized something. Not a lot of people broke off from the group...did they? Only Ayumi and that female teacher is all he saw. This made him pick up his pace a bit.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:54 pm
iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

User Image
Mizuno started zoning out after everyone broke out into a riot. She stood up and returned to the back of the room to process what was happening. Then it hit her. She would die in this godforsaken school. Her eyes widened, remembering her mother and father's death. "...I'm scared..." she said inaudibly. She wondered if anyone would care about her. She wanted to cry, wanted someone to comfort her and say "it's alright, i'm here for you". She wanted a friend.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:12 pm
🌠ςгεscent Fαιτh🌙User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crescent was sleeping in a storage closet when the lights went out, waking her up. She armed herself with a mop, having seen too many movies where a mop can break a window. The brunette then walked out of the closet, which she had been sleeping in to avoid classes.

As soon as the girl was out of the closet, her ice blue eyes searched the halls and she took a step forward. A person had fallen just outside the closet and she tripped. The person got up, leaving her and her mop in darkness.

Carefully, Crescent walked. She could see somewhat in the dark, but she still ran her hand along the wall. Her mop was in her right hand, which had white knuckles.

She gulped. An hour ago, she had been sleeping through class. Now, however, she felt as if rules didn't exist anymore. Life itself was a treasure, in the darkness, a precious thing to even have.

iXx Cole xXi
["Amaya524"]
ii-Radioactive
Quote:
Blue_moon225
Xaris Zeigmus

SquirelFeed

Angelic Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:18 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki wasn't too concerned when the lights when out. It was the scream that made her jump, and caused her to start to freak out herself, though she knew that she had to stay calm for Amaya. Something horrible had happened no doubt. This put her off the whole idea of leaving the classroom. She stood up from the chair, making sure Amaya didn't fall over, then ran and shut the door to the classroom. Then she placed a chair backwards against the door, under the door handle so it couldn't be opened, or at least not easily. Fortunately there was a light streaming in through the windows, and the neon pink glow of her head phones, made it easier to get back to the set of desks that Amaya was sitting at. Of course she didn't make it back without bumping into a few chairs and desks along the way. "Amaya. Come with me.." She whispered, taking hold of the girls hand. She also stuffed the head phones and music player into her pocket. The head phones light didn't run on batteries, it ran on a mixture of chemicals so there was no way of turning it off. The only option she had was to hide it. Gently she started to lead the girl towards the back of the room, until she saw something moving in the corner of her eye. It was probably another student. "Hey, who's there?" She squinted her eyes slightly trying to see better. There was someone, more towards the back of the room. Mizuki started to pull Amaya towards the other girl. "Are you okay?" She knelt down next to the girl and placed her other hand gently on her shoulder. Hoping not to freak her out.

{Edit!}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

[qoute="Roselyn Drake Calvert"]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amaya was still almost asleep, not quite hearing Mizuki. But then the lights turned off and the scream was heard, waking her up instantly. What the hell was that?! She could barely see because of the headphones, the classroom so dark with everyone else gone but her and Mizuki. She followed the other, holding her hand tightly and shivering. Oh no, this is like a horror movie! Amaya was feeling very scared right now, being led by Mizuki and surprised to see the other girl who had looked just as scared too. She was a little relieved that at least now they aren't completely alone in this dark classroom.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:52 pm
The school had become deathly quiet. Not much noise could be heard anymore, all the students had become quiet after the scream. Everyone was spreaded out in the school and no one would be seen by anybody. Suddenly a small metal clang would be heard from behind Cole. If he would turn around a shadow like figure covered by a large robe holding a knife could be seen smacking it against the wall. The robe would be covered in blood and the hooded figure would just be walking. What would Cole do now? Meanwhile back at the classroom something would be turning the door knob and trying to open the door. Since the door was block the door soon began to be slammed against by something heavy. Things were starting to get tense for everyone. What a dark path this school would lead them. Would any of them survive?

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:13 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki immediately turned her attention to the door when she heard the handle rattling as someone was trying to turn it. They couldn't get in so they started slamming something against it. No one called out through the door, so she wasn't sure if she should open it. She huddled closer to Amaya and the other girl, starting to shake a little herself. Her heart was racing. Any minute now and the door would probably give way. She just stared in the direction of the door, since she could't exactly see it clearly, waiting to see what would happen.

{}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Amaya jumped as she heard the knob of the door rattling and then something slamming against it, shivering. She got closer to Mizuki and the other girl, so very scared right now. Amaya didn't want to die here in this school, afraid of what could happen next as she closed her eyes.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:26 pm
🌠ςгεscent Fαιτh🌙User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crescent didnt know what to make of tje two girls, so she stepped in front of them, mop in hand. God.......I really don't know what's happening here....... the girl thought, but, I can try to defend the group with a mop. A mop? What the hell!?!?!?!? I swore I grabbed a bucket!?!?!?

To keep herself alert, the girl talked back to the other two girls. "Hey, I'm Crescent Faith. Who're you two?" Crescent asked, ice blue eyes glancing back at the girls.

iXx Cole xXi
["Amaya524"]
ii-Radioactive
Quote:
Blue_moon225
Xaris Zeigmus

SquirelFeed

Angelic Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:33 pm
The door to class 1-C would be smashed against several times. Eventually though the door would seize to be smashed against and whoever was at the door left. Who could of been at the door is the question? The girls in that room would never know. As for the robed figure that was going after Cole, has yet to be decided. The figure kept their same pace as they got close to Cole. The blade was drenched in blood along with most of the robe. The blade was being dragged against the wall creating a large screeching like sound. The blade would leave a blood trail behind its path.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:38 pm
🌠ςгεscentFαιτh🌙User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crescent put the mop down, letting it clatter to the floor, but she was still on guard. "Everybody here alright?" The girl asked in a concerned voice, pulling seventeen years worth of fast-growing hair up into a ponytail, then a French braid.

iXx Cole xXi
["Amaya524"]
ii-Radioactive
Quote:
Blue_moon225
Xaris Zeigmus

SquirelFeed

Angelic Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:42 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki sighed, relieved the slamming against the door finally stopped, she listened close and could hear the foot steps of whoever it was getting fainter and fainter which meant they were leaving, and hopefully never coming back! She looked up at the girl standing in front of them with a broom. A broom? Well it was better then anything she had. "I'm Mizuki, this is Amaya. And unfortunately I'm not sure who she is..." She said referring to the other girl next to her. She hoped she didn't offend her, she just didn't know her name. "Yeah, a little shaken up but I think we are all right..."

{Edit-Nevermind xD}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:03 pm
🌠ςгεscentFαιτh🌙User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Okay," Crescent said, her thick knee length French braid tickling her calf. "I honestly don't fight. I do cheerleading, and used to be popular, but I don't fight. I meant to grab a bucket anyways."

iXx Cole xXi
["Amaya524"]
ii-Radioactive
Quote:
Blue_moon225
Xaris Zeigmus

Θцτ Θf ςοητεχτ: I am really sorry about it being so short. I'm also sorry about my introduction post being so long as well as the continuing post layout edits!!!

SquirelFeed

Angelic Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Amaya was so relieved as the slamming had stopped and whoever it was had walked away now. Then she had heard the girl and Mizuki, nodding back as she shivered. "I want to go home." Amaya said back, feeling scared. Why did she have to be trapped in this school?

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

Horror Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items