Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
boxer is searching! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:23 pm
x - Falstaff
Morphinic Euphoria
Should we do profiles ? And where do you wanna do it? I'll be more active if we can do it maybe off of gaia if we can , cuz then I can go on my phone . But if not it's cool . Whatever is better .

Uh, I usually only RP on Gaia, but I could make a separate e-mail for the thing or whutevs. ;p

I guess lol , I've used chatzy before which is basically a really simple very useful no strings attatched kind of thing (no log in, not nothing) and it's worked good for me . I'm using that for my RP right now.
I'd be willing to do that, but whatever works. ;]
And I have no clue what that is. xD So I don't know... I guess we could give it a try and see how it goes then.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

What, sir, do you think on the matter?

Omg so I totally think me and the cross dresser guy should make a deal and be like if you dont tell I'm a spy then I won't tell your a cross dresser or something like that! Omg cuz the bull s**t lets DO THIS!

Lol, well I meant on whether or not it should be five guys and a girl or four guys and two girls... xD We really need to figure out whose playing who first. xD

I'll play a girl but I want my main to be guy .  

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:04 am
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

Omg so I totally think me and the cross dresser guy should make a deal and be like if you dont tell I'm a spy then I won't tell your a cross dresser or something like that! Omg cuz the bull s**t lets DO THIS!

Lol, well I meant on whether or not it should be five guys and a girl or four guys and two girls... xD We really need to figure out whose playing who first. xD

Well I meant if I was going to play a girl... Hm let's see here if three guys are going to be into guys.... Then we need at least four guys... Then another to pair with Fal's girl... So now that I think of it we'd both need to play two guys?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:58 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

Well I meant if I was going to play a girl... Hm let's see here if three guys are going to be into guys.... Then we need at least four guys... Then another to pair with Fal's girl... So now that I think of it we'd both need to play two guys?
Three guys are going to be into guys ?? What ? I'm confused lol , I'll be playing my guy character and then a girl, whos straight ... And you guys ?  

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:02 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

Three guys are going to be into guys ?? What ? I'm confused lol , I'll be playing my guy character and then a girl, whos straight ... And you guys ?

I thought so? I know Fal is playing a gay guy who cross-dresses and everyone thinks is a girl... along with an actual girl, so they both would be interested in guys... Is your guy going to be gay or what?
I have no clue what I'd have to play then, but it seems like I have to play two guys to make things work out? Which I'm not sure if I'd really want to do... I don't know anymore, really. I'm pretty confused now. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:03 pm
x - Falstaff

Quoting you so you know we're all online again...
I have no clue what's really going on now...  

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:07 pm
Stolen Boxers

I guess I'm kind of confused too. o.o; And thanks for letting me know. ;]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:08 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

I thought so? I know Fal is playing a gay guy who cross-dresses and everyone thinks is a girl... along with an actual girl, so they both would be interested in guys... Is your guy going to be gay or what?
I have no clue what I'd have to play then, but it seems like I have to play two guys to make things work out? Which I'm not sure if I'd really want to do... I don't know anymore, really. I'm pretty confused now. xD

Yeahh that makes sense , I'll play I guess a bi guy just to make s**t easier, a straight girl , umm . And shes gonna play a guy and girl whos basically a girl , aw yeah lol you gotta play 2 guys . That's 3 guys , and 3 girls unless you wanna count the cross dresser as a guy , whatever . Sounds okay to me .  

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:17 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Yeahh that makes sense , I'll play I guess a bi guy just to make s**t easier, a straight girl , umm . And shes gonna play a guy and girl whos basically a girl , aw yeah lol you gotta play 2 guys . That's 3 guys , and 3 girls unless you wanna count the cross dresser as a guy , whatever . Sounds okay to me .

Well the crossdresser would still be technically a guy, so I'd still count him as I guy, I guess. Okay... so I have to play two guys then... I'd prefer not to, to be honest... since the search was so I could actually play a female character for once... but alright, I suppose. Hm... Well then I suppose my ringmaster can just be pansexual and my regular act guy can just be whatever too then...

So I suppose the next step would to decide on who is playing what act... like a fire-eater, contortionist, sword-eater, etc.

x - Falstaff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:23 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

Well the crossdresser would still be technically a guy, so I'd still count him as I guy, I guess. Okay... so I have to play two guys then... I'd prefer not to, to be honest... since the search was so I could actually play a female character for once... but alright, I suppose. Hm... Well then I suppose my ringmaster can just be pansexual and my regular act guy can just be whatever too then...

So I suppose the next step would to decide on who is playing what act... like a fire-eater, contortionist, sword-eater, etc.

x - Falstaff
'

Oh I didn't know that ! I'll play two guys and you can have a girl , and yeah I already figured, like , clowns, trapeze artists , what you said, a dwarf ? Lol . Should it be an actual freak show ? Or just some circus thing, because freak shows are actually very demented xD Pretty much a bunch of freaks of nature , so maybe things like idk , or do you wanna give it a kind of supernatural twist like people with wings and demon tails and horns and blah blah ?  

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:31 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

x - Falstaff
'

Oh I didn't know that ! I'll play two guys and you can have a girl , and yeah I already figured, like , clowns, trapeze artists , what you said, a dwarf ? Lol . Should it be an actual freak show ? Or just some circus thing, because freak shows are actually very demented xD Pretty much a bunch of freaks of nature , so maybe things like idk , or do you wanna give it a kind of supernatural twist like people with wings and demon tails and horns and blah blah ?

You didn't? It was like in my little intro thing... because I remember writing it lol xD Um... if you're sure. It's just a bit harder to figure it all out like this.

Well... I think it'd be more interesting if it was an actual freak show. I actually found a pretty decent list on this website here. I think it'd be fun to have my girl be one of the western art/pirate performers... So like knife-throwing and sword-fighting... Then of course the ringmaster who introduces all the acts and is the charismatic master there. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:33 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

x - Falstaff
'

You didn't? It was like in my little intro thing... because I remember writing it lol xD Um... if you're sure. It's just a bit harder to figure it all out like this.

Well... I think it'd be more interesting if it was an actual freak show. I actually found a pretty decent list on this website here. I think it'd be fun to have my girl be one of the western art/pirate performers... So like knife-throwing and sword-fighting... Then of course the ringmaster who introduces all the acts and is the charismatic master there. xD

Awesome! Yeah let's just take off of that , that's a great reference . And yeah sorry I guess I don't remember cuz I did read it ,

Edit :: Do you think we're ready for profiles ?  

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:38 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

x - Falstaff
'

Awesome! Yeah let's just take off of that , that's a great reference . And yeah sorry I guess I don't remember cuz I did read it ,

Yeah, I think it's great. I found it a while back when I did this theme before. And no problem, just glad we got it cleared up.

Yeah, probably. It'd be so much easier so we can figure out the ships/character pairings. How extensive do we want the profiles to be? And are we going to use the thread on here that Fal already made?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:46 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers

'

Yeah, I think it's great. I found it a while back when I did this theme before. And no problem, just glad we got it cleared up.

Yeah, probably. It'd be so much easier so we can figure out the ships/character pairings. How extensive do we want the profiles to be? And are we going to use the thread on here that Fal already made?

I'll just make the profile skeletons for us , atleast basic requirements and then add whatever you want , and mhmm character pairings, we kind of already said my main character and the ring master , umm , do you just wanna let it fall into place or kind of make a little idea ? And I personally want to claim Burlesque Performer (You know, the stage sluts . ) for my girl , and umm , sword swallower , bed of nails guy , the 'Fakir' for my guy .  

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:53 pm
I think my cross-dressing will be the "normal" person who's pulled into it all and then my girl would be an illusionist.  
In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games