Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh with a chance for romance

Back to Guilds

The yu-gi-oh you know & love with some new twists & turns 

Tags: Role Play, Yu-gi-oh, Romance, Comedy 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance
The Fight for Domino City Continues 1x1 Captain & Vice-Cap Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:28 pm
(Joey) Ok lets go. My team gets heads. Your team is tails. He flips his coin. And reveals. Its heads. Alright I'll Kick things off. I summon Aligator swords in attack mode and place two cards facedown.

(Alistair) I draw. I knew better than to call your bluff right away. So I set a monster in defense mode along with setting 2 cards as well.

(Tristain) You messed up. I draw I play tribute to the doomed to target Joey's Monster. I discard Lava battle guard.

(Joey) Reveal facedown card. Call of the haunted. My monster returns for now.

(Joey) great move!

(Valon) Its a little early to celibrate. I draw. I activate the seal of orichalcos. Now I summon Marauding Captain allowing me to summon another I summon Command Knight. 2000/ 2400. I send Marauding Captain to attack Joey's alligator sword.

(Joey) Not so fast. I got a trick of my own. Reveal trap card, Fairy Box. I call out heads or tails. If I call it right my monster gets to hide. I call tails. Joey flips his coin and slams it when it lands on the back of his hand. He reveals his coin. It is tails. His monster hides.

(Valon) One more attack. I target Joey directly.

(Joey) Eh, Eh, Eh. Reveal my other trap. Magic arm and shield. I take Marauding Captain Away fro you, making your Command Knight target and destroy it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:39 pm
(Kairi) Is there any way we can help you take care of Misty, Kaiba?  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:56 pm
(Kaiba) I heard one of you knows some sorcery/alchemy. That being the case I want you to either cast a healing spell on her or make a potion that will
Misty well again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:11 pm
(Roxanne) I know some. I can cast a healing spell. As for potions, Max is the expert on that.

Roxanne casts her healing spell & Misty awakens feeling better.

(Misty) How long have I been asleep?  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:24 pm
(Kaiba) Just over 5 Hours. I wanted to make sure you weren't out too long. Our guests, The Blades took care of the rest. Roxanne healed y
ou at my request.

(Kaiba) I am trying to be understanding about magic. For you.. Listen what I just witnessed it... was as if you came back from the dead. And another thing I don't understand is your bond with these people. They are willing to throw down everything for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:29 pm
(Misty) Ummmm........I'm One of them. Misty holds out her arm & her Keyblade Appears. I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid of how you would react......  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:40 pm
(Kaiba) blaugh Im actually just glad that you're ok. If anything Im happy you do interact with The Keyblades. They have been a great help. They defended Kaiba Corp. And also bringing you back to your feet. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:20 pm
Misty Wrapped her arms around Seto. (Misty) I'm glad you understand. I might as well get dressed. Thank you to whoever cast the spell to heal me.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 pm
Meanwhile. At the duel it is now Joey's turn.

(Joey) First I draw. I now sacrifice Alligator Sword to summon Swamp Battle guard. Then plays Monster reborn to bring back Lava Battle Guard.

(Joey) Now I play creature swap. I give up controll of Lava Battle guard for Tristan's face-down monster.

(Tristan) Wow man!, Way to think on your feet. Only we still got a problem. His monster is too strong for a head-on attack!

(Joey) Nyeeehh I got this one man! I play hammer shot. Destroying Command Knight!. I set 2 cards and end my turn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 pm
(Tea) Come on guys, you can beat them!

Misty comes up behind Tea

(Misty) Hello Tea. How are things going?

(Tea) Misty! You look better. How do you feel?

(Misty) I feel much better thanks to I believe Roxanne. She cast a healing spell to make me better.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:21 pm
(Alistair) I summon Mechanicalchaser, and by the effect of the seal of orichalcos. Its possesed and made stronger. It is now at a whopping 2300 attack.

(Alistair) I got one more trick. I play mystic space typhoon. I target fairy box.

(Tristan) I got a magic jammer. Iactivated it by discarding Machine King.

(Joey) Phew, Thanks buddy. I knew dueling with Ya had its perks.

(Alistair) Oh, what the hey. I now command Mechanicalchaser to attack Lava Battle Guard.

As the robotic menace targets Lava Battlegaurd. The robot appears to have slashed through the beast. When the smoke had cleared a flash released. Joey was laughing. He had activated mirror force.

(Alistair) I see now, you really think teamwork will help you. Well I guess I end my move.

(Tristan) My move. I play a monster in Face-down defense mode. And I set 3 cards facedown. And make Lava Battleguard attack Valon Directly. Ending my turn

(Valon) Grrr, I can't believe we slipped. I summon Karate Fighter, activate his effect by paying 1000 lifepoint bringing it to 2000atk plus the effect of the seal of oricalcos, I activate my last facedown card. Axe of despair. And I attack Joey's Facedown monster.

(Joey) No, you dont not yet at least. First I call it... Heads. And I flip it. It lands in his palm and he slams it. Revealing it was in fact heads

The monster hides in the fairy box. Avoiding the attack.

(Joey) Its my move. He draws a card. Now I play banner of courage increasing all our monster's attacks by 200 during battle phases. Now I activate spell reproduction. By discarding my two spells I can add another to my hand I chose Monster Reborn. At the.cost of Lifepoints I activate it to bring back command Knight. I sacrifice command knight and my hidden monster, in order to summon my red-eyes black dragon!

(Joey) Now, I make it attack Mechanicalchaser. I end my turn.

(Tristan) Awesome! We're ahead now, I just wish Misty and Kaiba were here to witness this

(Kaiba) Fools! I was watching the whole time. Kaiba jumps off the roof of turtle gameshop.

And misty appeared out from the corner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:22 am
(Misty) Hi!

Misty Takes a look at the duel & Sees the Seal.

(Misty) Please be careful Joey!  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:25 am
(Kaiba) If its true what they say about the seal is true, Then both wheeler and Tristan could lose their soul.

_ Kaiba Thinking_ Well at least I know luck is on your side, Wheeler.

(Tristan) I draw, I play premature burial and bring back Machine King. And I activate DNA Transplant. I chose all monsters to be Machine type. And my Machine king gets a grand total of 2400 Attack. I will attack Alistair directly for 2400. And a added 200 for banner of courage.

(Valon) I start off by activating solemn wishes, And revealing Golden ladybug in my hand.

(Tristan) No, you don't I activate feather duster. Removing Solemn wishes.

(Valon) I now place one card facedown and I summon a monster in defense mode. Sangan.

(Joey) Thats enough! I play shield crush destroying sangan. Now I summon Goblin attack force, I target the rest of Valon's Lifepoints.

Valon braces himself for the attack. And his lifepoints reach 0.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:28 am
(Misty)_Thinking_ Come on Joey. Don't lose.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:37 am
Just then Raphael forefits his match and jumps to the rescue, by sacrificing his Orichalcos Stone. Breaking the seal.

(Valon & Alistair) We are greatful, had you not stopped your own duel to save us, There's no telling what would happen to us.

(Kaiba) Cowards! I beat you once, don't make me beat you all to a bloody pulp again!.

The bikers get back on their motorcycles and flee the area.

The gang forms together to see to it that The Keybades are ok.

(Kaiba) You should help them, Misty. Put your Keyblade to good use. Go get e'm tiger.  
Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff