Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Semok's Dreams (Or at least what I remember) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you tend to remember or forget your dreams?
  Remember
  Forget
  How would you know if you forget if you don't remember?
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:21 am
Alright, I've been forgettin' to post my dreams. I've had a few I don't wish to post, but I did have one where a tree branch fell from my house's yard and hit the car I've been usin'. This is probably because I was tryin' to get the giant dead branch out of the tree in my yard yesterday. xd Made me realize just how scared of heights I am.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:42 am
Man. It's been a while since I talked about a dream. Unfortunately, I keep forgettin' 'em. xd What I can say is that last night I had like a really weird half asleep type moment. I got really confused about reality and such, and I kept feelin' like I wasn't actually awake or asleep or somethin'. It was the oddest feelin', and it seemed to last forever.

And much to Aoi's disgust, I noticed that when I stared at my closet door, the rim around it and on the wall (which I know are straight) appeared to kinda sway.

Again, I can only imagine that I was half asleep and it was messin' with my head. I swear that my cats were teleportin' as well, because they'd be on the window sill one moment, and then jump up onto my bed from the other side the next. I was probably slippin' in and out of consciousness, but meh.

There was also some dream about faeries I had, where they were in a pretty alse reality and everythin' was all gory and messed up or somethin' in reality. Can't remember enough of it.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:08 pm
Semok
Man. It's been a while since I talked about a dream. Unfortunately, I keep forgettin' 'em. xd What I can say is that last night I had like a really weird half asleep type moment. I got really confused about reality and such, and I kept feelin' like I wasn't actually awake or asleep or somethin'. It was the oddest feelin', and it seemed to last forever.

And much to Aoi's disgust, I noticed that when I stared at my closet door, the rim around it and on the wall (which I know are straight) appeared to kinda sway.

Again, I can only imagine that I was half asleep and it was messin' with my head. I swear that my cats were teleportin' as well, because they'd be on the window sill one moment, and then jump up onto my bed from the other side the next. I was probably slippin' in and out of consciousness, but meh.

There was also some dream about faeries I had, where they were in a pretty alse reality and everythin' was all gory and messed up or somethin' in reality. Can't remember enough of it.
Your weird. What do you mean by sway? I don't know. sad

I know you all are already preparing for my death with songs like this. emo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gXP8wcICqQ  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:13 pm
I know for certain I WOULD DEFINETLY LOVE TO GO TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can at WILL if I take 20 of my benadryl. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:38 am
Alright. I remembered a dream, or at least part of it.

And beforehand, I need to explain that last night I got like randomly really sick and couldn't sleep because my stomach was like ARGH. Then I threw up and felt slightly better, which gave me the opportunity to fall asleep.

So in my dream it was a spoof off of Star Trek, and a new team was formin' to go fight evil, or whatever. I was part of the new recruits. So I don't remember all of it, but there was one scene where, for our trainin', we had to go to a spacey hospital thing and learn health-related stuff. At one point, we were taken into a room where one of the old residents that lives in my community was sittin' on an operatin' table, fully awake, with her insides showin'. She started like pokin' around her organs and showin' us stuff.

At this point, one of the nurses turned to me and said "Are you on the decline?" and without thinkin', I just kinda nodded. Then, I realized I had no idea what they meant, and I asked them. Apparently, the hospital picked up on the fact that I had a fever, so she was askin' if it was going down, meanin' that I was recoverin' from a sickness rather than gettin' on.

I didn't realize that I was sick, so I was confused. Then I started gettin' all hot and dizzy and started sweatin' a lot, and eventually we decided to go back to the ship. For some reason, there was ice and rocks outside, so I had to kinda waddle around, since at this point I was really sweaty and dizzy and such.

When we got to the ship, it was materializin', one floor at a time, and it was designed to look like a pirate ship. When it finished materializin' and we got inside, the ship had been redesigned to have a special gift for all the crew. One person got a type of cake they wanted, and then I got a hammock that I could sleep in and recover. At this point, I went and fell asleep on the hammock, but the dream kept goin'.

Apparently, the captain of the ship had gone back in time to where they were figurin' out the new design for the ship and then told the designers to make the stuff he saw in the future, so that was weird.

Anyhoo, then I woke up, feelin' like s**t and sweatin' all over. Had to go feed some peoples' cats, so I did that, quickly jotted down this dream, and now I'm crawlin' back into bed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:46 pm
Your weird. Really weird. I betcha if you wore contacts that matched your eyes, you would see less weird. I assure you. But you are probably really poor or something so glasses are still the best option.

I heard glasses don't even cover your peripheral vision in stuff, that sucks. But contacts do. So yeah....

But yeah I feel like that natural vision without lenses is like normal animation and ppl with corrective lenses is like fake vision, like digital animation in stuff.

So yeah for you your vision is like digital animation, and my vision is still natural and the camera still shakes in stuff cuz it's soo old and not in high definition like ppl with glasses and contacts experience. O.O I see flashies and floaters in stuff like stuff in old anime and movies in stuff, but with glasses in stuff I'd see in high definition in stuff which would be weird. So I have no idea when I will switch with digital animation. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

[D3]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:53 pm
I don't remember hardly any dreams. Speaking of dream land. I think it is time for me to head that direction...  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:43 pm
[D3]
I don't remember hardly any dreams. Speaking of dream land. I think it is time for me to head that direction...
I want to go to dream land forever. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:16 am
I think I dreamed about poopin' last night...and I woke up constipated. My alarm also never went off, so I overslept. My mornin' did not start out pleasantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:26 pm
i used to have dreams where certain parts of it would happen in real life now i cant even remember any of my dreams  

Brieyxo123

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces