Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[BOOTH] Oh Jack, Who Invited Cricket - CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:49 pm
Melvin was never really the most excitable person in the world, or the most emotive. So seeing him flicker through so many changes in such a short space of time, coupled with everything about his body language and reactions set Rep onto the defensive.

Without even thinking about it, he stepped forward to stand beside him.

"Breathe man, we are both here." Getting at least a coherent answer out of him seemed like a good place to try and start. "What did she do?"

He gave Cricket a baffled look, uncertain exactly what she - he presumed "she" anyway, you could never tell in Halloween - could have done.

The centipede had rattled him just a bit. Bugs, after the sahara were a nope.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:08 pm
The mood bubbles kept changing, flashing in an instantly to be quickly replaced by another - as if no one emotion of pure horror truly suited the situation best and the bubble had to sort through it's library as it bugged out trying to pick one. As his mood bubble exploded in rapid fire faces, Melvin continued to try and back away as his breath shortened to loud, gasping breathes as he stared down at his hand and back to her. The same mark. It was on him again. It was on him again like the one on his neck!! He could feel his skin crawl imaging that centipede that had crawled on his skin when he was siting in the hospital bed, and he started to claw at his golems hand, wiping with the jacket and unable to get the burn off. gonk emotion_0A0 exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Visibly shaking like a leaf in a cold wind, he ducked down away from the hand that tried to touch the bubble, gripping his head on both sides as he all but screamed in bloody murder. "GO AWAY! I DIDN'T KNOW!"

MELVIN! CALM DOWN! Don't give yourself away! BREATHE!!!!! Saliva had no idea if golems could faint or die of heart attacks, but she was worried what was happening to her hunter. There was no way for her to tell the others and she couldn't be summoned here. She can't hurt you! But even Saliva could feel that Melvin wasn't listening.

When Rep tried to talk to him, all Melvin could do was continue to grip his head and rock, powering down to everything around him. "She's here. She's here. She's here..." That's what she did. She was coming back and would know who he was. She said she would get him. She would know. She knew. She knew!!

gonk emotion_0A0 exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim crying gonk eek exclaim

Quote:
Has:
Mood Bubble Over His Head
KiraKira Eyes Effect

Quote:
Melvin is a 5ft dog boil with dog ears, tail, a collar, and black/orange clothes.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:20 pm
demon_pachabel
EMBARRASSMENT POST EDITED

Eisheth was struggling: she had a lot of questions for Cricket, but wasn't entirely sure the nurse shared hew own approach towards the local flora.

"So.. basically, do you normally use those plants for herbs and medicine?", she wondered casually.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:31 pm
"These are simply food for my children." She explained to Eisheth. "I grow other plants for potions and healing." Cricket held a finger up to Eisheth after a moment longer of watching the scene in front of her, however. "I appear to be having an incident here. May we resume this conversation once I've diffused it?"

After all, there was a screaming 'student' having a melt down right in front of her little set-up and she really wasn't going to be having any of that. Especially as her lips pulled into a tight and uncomfortable look, brows furrowing together as the markings on her body began to curl and twist around her body as if agitated.

Unfortunately this meant all bug life in the area (at least those of Cricket-origin) began to suddenly thrash and his in a cacophany of noise.

"You're really overreacting and I can't have that."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:39 pm
Rep flinched at the noise and hissed through his teeth. Bugs. Nope. Nope. Nope.

And Melvin was really really having issues, he'd never seen the other guy lose it to any major extent, never like this. He rested a hand on his shoulder, a gesture he generally didn't do lightly - he didn't expect it to be well received either, but it was important to try. "Dude. Chill out. Come on."

At this point he would be more than happy to get them all out of here before the noise of the bugs became actual bugs anywhere near them.

He bristled at Cricket though he knew, in a golem there was nothing he could do. "Don't touch him again."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:48 pm

gonk Rep was right, Melvin had both of them. Right there. exclaim question "Come on," Rin offered as she reached to try and take Melvin's arm opposite Repent and drag if she had to to get him away from whatever exactly was setting him off. emotion_8c "Let's go," She offered pitifully. sad

The sound of bugs set her on edge, not that she hugely hated bugs but at this point there were... associations. Negative ones. gonk "Please?"

Male 5ft Roadkill Stag with sandy blonde hair and brown eyes. His clothes are tattered and covered in blood and tire marks. He seems to have trouble keeping his guts from spilling.

Effect - Mood Bubbles

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Boozver rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 20 Total: 26 (2-40)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:12 pm
After all, it seemed like the right thing to do. She has never seen this Cricket creature before, but she felt humble enough. Humble and miserable.

SO humble and miserable that she couldn't actually utter a word but continued staring - still humbly and miserably - above the heads of everyone present.

Like, can't you creatures she how jackdamnit embarrassed I am?

Why aren't all my wishes granted immediately?

But of course it wasn't convincing enough.... And by the very fact of not attracting enough attention she felt embarrassed.

attempt 1  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:15 pm
Melvin flinched under Rep's touch. "Don't. Not safe." She burned him again. The centipede would crawl like before.

He reached down to claw at his burn again, hoping he could pull the bug away. It was somewhere, he knew it.

exclaim The sound of bugs froze him, and he remembered the room he had fallen in years ago filling with bugs that moved along the ground and walls. A low whine issued from his golem's lips. crying

When Rin came to rescue him, he gripped on the arm for dear life, fingers digging into her undead flesh to the point if there was any stitching or weakness in her skin, it would have been compromised. cry eek

When Cricket spoke, he listened, and he knew she would do something. Since a really long time, he wanted his parents again. Instead, he gripped onto Rin as she slowly lead him away inch by cowering inch. His eyes kept looking at Cricket, waiting for her to leap.

What was she doing here?! question exclaim exclaim

Quote:
Has:
Mood Bubble Over His Head
KiraKira Eyes Effect

Quote:
Melvin is a 5ft dog boil with dog ears, tail, a collar, and black/orange clothes.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Boozver rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 15 Total: 35 (2-40)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:20 pm
Standing there, wanting to get something and not getting it was embarrassing on its own. Everyone could see her. Literally everyone.

Heidla was getting impatient, but tried to act cool.

That was embarrassing. She wondered whether she should have come here at all. Everyone seemed to be having fun. Everyone was actually enjoying the day, and it was the worst. Bitterness overwhelmed her. Heidla thought that everyone was silently laughting at her mine, remembering how she got mad at shooting the balls - and how she got into a trance while watching the cup game.

Embarrassing. Ergh... wasn't she supposed to stop thinking about herself and actually please the nurse? Wasn't it not about her for a change? But about showing her devotion to someone?

Well, Heidla's world was centred all around herself. What a shame. No flowers.

attempt 2  
Boozver rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 13 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:22 pm
attempt 3

Heidla was sniffing violently - and that was so embarrassing, that she basically had to run away from the tent, red-faced, miserable, without any chance of getting a bouquet she wanted

Quote:
goodness, fell asleep and forgot about the post! That is an embarrassment indeed

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Meegane rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 11 Total: 28 (2-40)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:34 pm
A garden?

AJ walked across a booth that's not really like a booth at all, but flowers were everywhere. The head was trying to pick up some by its mouth but stopped by the boil. "But- but- I want to give some beautiful flowers to....." The sentence was trailed off as the head shifted to look at the foxsock.

The serpent-dragon boil petted the head. "Bro, they are not free, we got to ask for permission first."

Sitting in the booth was the Professor that he saw in the first aid class. "Excuse me, Miss." He paused to draw the attention of Cricket first. "Your flowers are so beautiful, I think you must spend a lot of efforts on them. Compliment first, request later. "I wonder if you mind sharing a small bunch to me?"

Attempt 1  
Meegane rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 14 Total: 32 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:47 pm
The compliment seemed not working well, the Nurse just stared at him for a bit but saying nothing. Ok, the situation started to be a bit embarrassing.

Should he tell her the truth that he is getting the flower for the head so that it can give it to the foxsock?

Nope, he decided to say it vaguely. "I-I have a special one that I would like to gift those flourishing flowers to...." God! How do it sound like begging, and from a lady. He wished he could have enough seeds to buy from her instead of doing this. Jacking! He rubbed his ears several times.

Attempt 2  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Meegane rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 18 Total: 20 (2-40)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 pm
The Nurse didn't look at AJ, but arranging her flowers. Maybe there were many people asking for her flowers before, considering how beautiful the flowers were. Everyone wanted to give them to the one they loved, it's understandable.

Fine. Let hope the nurse didn't tease him. He never do such a thing before, he kept telling himself that it was for his brother.

"To be honest, your flower would be the best gift to show affection...... I know it may sound unbelievable, but my brother just fell in love with a foxsock and he would like to use your lovely flowers to show his love........" If he never blush before, this was his first time. He poked on the head who has its eyes turned into heart shape. It's so hard to tell others how close they are, he didn't find any words best suits it. He was nervous, a bit frustrated and blaming himself for the poor persuasion. In addition, why he had to say how intimate they are in the public?! He gave the Nurse an embarrassed smile.

"So. Would I have a small bunch or even one is enough?" That's the best he could say. Don't blame the boil who didn't fall in love with anyone before. He could easily show it by body languages like hugging, but obviously not words.

Attempt 3

demon_pachabel
I like how the dice arranged AJ's success on his last attempt, it's just so IC XD
SN: yuo117

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:13 pm
She couldn't help but stare at the student that was causing a scene. What was wrong with him?

Millie made a mental note not to eat any more of the 'fun' candy that tended to give funny mood bubbles and just stayed quiet.

Though if one was to have problems with strange candy, being in front of the school nurse was probably the best place to have it, surely?

One thing was for sure, he probably won the 'most embarrassing scene' title of the day...

Why were they leaving?

MoonKitsune
Hey, where ya getting dragged off to? Millie's got her healing kit with her and wants to follow 'em to try and help ^_^ if you're up for a little more RP

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Nyx Queen of Darkness rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 13 Total: 21 (2-40)

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:23 pm
Ragnorak couldn't believe she was doing this. She wasn't much into impressing people much...that hadn't worked well for her, well ever. But she was feeling a bit...giggly.

Taking a deep breath, she tried to bust out some dance moves. There was this move she'd seen on film called the moon walk. You were supposed to slide your feet back and forth, and kind of glide. Unfortunately, her feet were not made to work that way...

Ragnorak fell backwards onto her bum with a loud "oomph". Her face flamed up scarlett. She was supposed to be a fighter--which was the opposite of clumsy. However, unfunny it was she coudlnt' stop from laughing.

((Attempt 1))  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces