Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Who is Better? Sora Or Roxas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Or Roxas?
Sora
42%
 42%  [ 90 ]
Roxas
30%
 30%  [ 65 ]
Both
27%
 27%  [ 59 ]
Total Votes : 214

[Emerald.Oblivion]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:50 pm
Aiyah!
I don't know.
I like both of them.
But maybe Sora, because I have a secret obsession with him. heart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:44 am
LunarSong
Wow, I can't stand Roxas. The first three hours playing as him were HELL lol. There is only so many hours I can stare at Roxas without retching.

Okay, maybe that;s going out of hand, lol. I felt bad for Roxas at some points but... I know he's supposed to be "half" of Sora, but the personalities are alot different.
Sora all the way. biggrin

hes not half Sora, hes Sora because hes inside Sora and Sora didnt know that Roxas is inside there. And The Organization are calling Sora That is Roxas in kh2 and Sora know that Roxas is inside Sora in the last level in kh2.  

DANII LIEKS UNICORNZ

DarkerSora

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:14 pm
Axel

Because Roxas's voice is done by xp jesse mccartney so that makes Sora gay as well Spoiler of sora's extra gayness: he practiclly grabs rikus a** at the end  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:10 pm
Sora's always gonna be my luff. ♥ Although, when comparing him and Roxas, I like Roxas a lot, too. He's just so cute and his voice was kinda out-there, but he was still the sweetest thing - but my heart will alwas be with Sora, despit the fact that he claims that it was Kairi's heart instead of mine. >w>;

[ hopeless s o u z o u ]

SpiritKeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:52 pm
I don't particularly like either of them, but....well, I'm not really sure how to answer.

I like Sora better for his personality. He's that really sweet, innocent kinda guy.

But Roxas is more fun to draw, and he's really cute, so...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:56 pm
Sora all the way wink although they are both smexy surprised  

T a M a - C h a N

DANII LIEKS UNICORNZ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:08 am
DarkerSora
Axel

Because Roxas's voice is done by xp jesse mccartney so that makes Sora gay as well Spoiler of sora's extra gayness: he practiclly grabs rikus a** at the end

Well the japanese voice is better than english on kh2 but in kh Sora's voice is ok in english. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:17 pm
(cries) DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!! Uhhh, I'll say Sora, because Roxas is a part of Sora, and when Roxas was with the OXIII, he was kind of a p***k  

~Ceru_Fox~

[[Kairi]]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:09 pm
~Ceru_Fox~
(cries) DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!! Uhhh, I'll say Sora, because Roxas is a part of Sora, and when Roxas was with the OXIII, he was kind of a p***k
Roxas in the Organization XIII was hot! i mean *cough* cool.... i mean he's got the whole angst thing going on... whew.... blaugh heart but umm.... being Kairi..... Sora's better..... sweatdrop ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:28 am
In the first game, my friends and I all thought Sora was a stupid pansy. My friend drooled over Riku, I drooled over Cloud.

In the second game, you have to go through so much in the beginning with Roxas and he was so lame we decided that he was way more of a pansy than Sora could ever be, therefore we loved Sora.

Plus, Sora got all adorable and stuff. XD

Sora is way better. 3nodding heart

xPrincessFluffyx

DANII LIEKS UNICORNZ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:10 pm
WOO! Sora is Better!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:54 am
i don't really like either (leon and riku rule!!) but if i had to choose, it would definatly be sora! There is something about Roxas that I.... just don't like... sweatdrop  

-Vacca Foeda-

DANII LIEKS UNICORNZ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:32 am
Kingdom_Hearts_II
i don't really like either (leon and riku rule!!) but if i had to choose, it would definatly be sora! There is something about Roxas that I.... just don't like... sweatdrop

is it Roxas' english voice?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:23 pm
yeah I didn't like Roxas English voice (by Jesse) that was so horrible.... I really liked his Japanese voice though..... if you asked me which person was better according to the Japanese version I would die..... I love them both! gonk  

[[Kairi]]

HenricoSZ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:14 pm
Sora is way better because, ... because..., just because he's hotter. (Woah, stupid reason.) But I just seem to like Sora better, I like his hair.  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff