Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:04 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw growled in response to Leafwind. "Listen, I respect you and all, but I'll do what I want when I feel like it. Besides, more or less, I'll probably learn how to fight and hunt properly until then while on this journey. I already know the warrior code since I was a kit, so please... don't tell me what to do. I don't really it when a cat to control me." Bluepaw scowled, absolutely confused as to where that all came from. "Just... no."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:22 pm
AzuraTheWolf122
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw growled in response to Leafwind. "Listen, I respect you and all, but I'll do what I want when I feel like it. Besides, more or less, I'll probably learn how to fight and hunt properly until then while on this journey. I already know the warrior code since I was a kit, so please... don't tell me what to do. I don't really it when a cat to control me." Bluepaw scowled, absolutely confused as to where that all came from. "Just... no."
Leafwind growled back at the stubborn apprentice, "Look, I didn't mean it that way. I just wanted you to learn from the other cat's experience, especially cats from different clans. We all have different ways of fighting and hunting. I was trying to help you be a stronger and wiser warrior."  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw hissed. "You may not have meant it, but you surely sounded like it..." Bluepaw glared at the she- cat, turned around and flicked her tail as a sign saying she was finished with the conversation. However, she was just following her more kit side of her. Which is rare nowadays. She then jumped up and onto a tree branch. She then lied down on it, waiting for the group to get going, and for Leafwind to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:16 pm
AzuraTheWolf122
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw hissed. "You may not have meant it, but you surely sounded like it..." Bluepaw glared at the she- cat, turned around and flicked her tail as a sign saying she was finished with the conversation. However, she was just following her more kit side of her. Which is rare nowadays. She then jumped up and onto a tree branch. She then lied down on it, waiting for the group to get going, and for Leafwind to leave.

Leafwind shrugged, "She's your ball of fun now, Nightheart, Silvershadow, Lightheart. Take care." She trotted off into the forest, taking with her some of the fresh kill she had caught to excuse her absence from camp.

Nightheart rolled his eyes at the irritable apprentice and meowed, "I'll keep watch. The rest of you get some rest. We leave in the morning to find the other cats."  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:25 am
AzuraTheWolf122

Ill_Fly_You_Jump

((Sorry for my absence, I was really sick yesterday.... I'm still kinda sick, bu it's a bit better now....))

Scarpaw nodded and mewed "that would be our best option..." his gaze respectful.... He signaled that Bluepaw could come down from the tree now, then fell asleep....

Lightheart grumbled... She wanted to go now! She needed to find the other cats before one gets killed..... She took the poppyseeds and fell asleep...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:26 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
AzuraTheWolf122

Ill_Fly_You_Jump

((Sorry for my absence, I was really sick yesterday.... I'm still kinda sick, bu it's a bit better now....))

Silvershadow nudged Lightheart, "Time to get up," He meowed softly. He had taken over watch from Nightheart in the night so that he could get some rest. They all needed to be tip top shape.

((its okay. I hope you are feeling better!))  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 am
AzuraTheWolf122

Ill_Fly_You_Jump

((Yea, I am))

Lightheart sat up and mewed "oh, hey, Silvershadow... What do you need?" in a calm tone, but was still half asleep....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:49 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
AzuraTheWolf122

"It's morning. I'm going to wake the others so we can find the other cats." Silvershadow meowed. He padded over to Nightheart and then moved on to Bluepaw and Scarpaw.
((Good to hear))

NIghtheart woke up to Silvershadow prodding him gruffly in the shoulder, "What do you want?" He growled but stopped when he could see the light flooding into the cave. He uncurled himself and stood up padding to the entrance and looking out.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:56 am
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
AzuraTheWolf122

By the time all the cats were awake, Lightheart was ready to go. She paced around, waiting for the others to get ready..... She couldn't wait to meet the other cats!

Scarpaw stood up and stretched, he wondered who the other cats could be....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:59 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
AzuraTheWolf122

By the time all the cats were awake, Lightheart was ready to go. She paced around, waiting for the others to get ready..... She couldn't wait to meet the other cats!

Scarpaw stood up and stretched, he wondered who the other cats could be....

Silvershadow meowed, "I think lets go before Thunderclan comes looking for me, Bluepaw, and Scarpaw" He led the way out of the Mooncave.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:06 am
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

AzuraTheWolf122

Lightheart nodded, that was all she needed, her leg was almost entirely healed, and she could keep up with the other cats if she was watching where she was going....

Scarpaw agreed calmly, Thunderclan would be upset if they found out about Sunclan in the territory and that they weren't chasing them off...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:17 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

AzuraTheWolf122

Lightheart nodded, that was all she needed, her leg was almost entirely healed, and she could keep up with the other cats if she was watching where she was going....

Scarpaw agreed calmly, Thunderclan would be upset if they found out about Sunclan in the territory and that they weren't chasing them off...

"Where to first?" Nightheart asked he wanted to do what Lightheart and Bluepaw thought wisest.
Silvershadow was bringing up the rear of the group in order to keep an eye out for Thunderclan and also to leave more of a Thunderclan scent rather than Sunclan. He flicked his tail for Bluepaw to join him so that if any cats did follow them the Thunderclan scent would overpower the Sunclan cats scent. He trusted Scarpaw to guide them in the right direction.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:34 am
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

AzuraTheWolf122

Lightheart looked around "maybe we should go to Windclan first... I don't know why, but I feel that we should go that way... What about you, Bluepaw?" her tone calm but honest.....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw sighed as she stood up. She had fallen asleep next to Scarpaw. She lazily looked over at Lightheart. She mumbled a, "mrrow..." in agreement. She yawned and stretched, ushering her long claws as she did so.  

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:39 pm
AzuraTheWolf122
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Lightheart nodded "then let's go!" and padded out, the rain buffeting her fur, but she continued on, determined to find the other cats....

Scarpaw leaped after her, his gaze calm but worried.... This wasn't good weather to be traveling in....  
Mooncave

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff