Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply The World of Aincrad
Questions & Comments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThrieTheTiger

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:53 pm
Sachi wanted a protector...

Silica wanted a Reviver...

Lizbeth wanted a supplier...

Asuna got naked. Winner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:58 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Oh mighty perverted emperor~

I have a random thing that I was tempted to do from the start with Kaguya and wanted to see if it was actually doable first. Since she has a spear and is going to be fishing...would spear fishing be feasible? Regardless of whether or not it is in game (though it totally is a sport) I kinda want to try it no matter what.

And Thrie, lols

Mitzy-nyan

Battle-ready Spark

ThrieTheTiger

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 pm
I so would endorse Mitzy's idea of fishing.... as long as she has Kaguya wears a bikini for the spear fishing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:12 pm
Mitzy-kun
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

I have a random thing that I was tempted to do from the start with Kaguya and wanted to see if it was actually doable first. Since she has a spear and is going to be fishing...would spear fishing be feasible? Regardless of whether or not it is in game (though it totally is a sport) I kinda want to try it no matter what.

And Thrie, lols

ThrieTheTiger
I so would endorse Mitzy's idea of fishing.... as long as she has Kaguya wears a bikini for the spear fishing.

I find this acceptable.

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

Zetsumi- Demon of Razgriz

Unsealed Protagonist

11,615 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm
I see nothing wrong with the Spear fishing idea.

On that note, I also see nothing wrong with anyone who has fishing and martial arts to catch fish with their bare hands.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:25 pm
Indeed. Wearing a swimsuit though would be needed.  

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:28 pm
Mitzy-kun
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

And Thrie, lols

Hm.. I'll approve that, post it in your profile.
But I'll have to give into the democracy here.. If you do fish with a spear you must wear some type of swimsuit.

ThrieTheTiger
That also.. would be.. nice..
emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:53 pm
Uhm... it says we will start out at level 1, but as I looked through the threads everyone seems to have started at level 5... is that just a coincidence or some unspoken rule? owo  

Akuyi

Fluffy Hunter

Unsealed Protagonist

11,615 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:05 pm
Akuyi
Uhm... it says we will start out at level 1, but as I looked through the threads everyone seems to have started at level 5... is that just a coincidence or some unspoken rule? owo

Huh? We didn't have anyone start out at level 5... some people have leveled up to 5 already, but no one has started at level 5.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:05 pm
Akuyi
it used to be 5, if you read the more recent posts, you'll see when we switched to level 1.  

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

Akuyi

Fluffy Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:15 pm
K4M1-kun
Akuyi
it used to be 5, if you read the more recent posts, you'll see when we switched to level 1.

Oh, I see!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:05 pm
I have a question about the battle system, in 'ArrowOfZens System' it doesn't have it, but the 'New Guild Systems!' has Armor System (v1.15). The question I have is how is the armor system dealt with in battle? The guild systems don't say how or where you apply your defense value in response to attacks/damage.  

Shishawoikasu

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:33 pm
Shishawoikasu
I have a question about the battle system, in 'ArrowOfZens System' it doesn't have it, but the 'New Guild Systems!' has Armor System (v1.15). The question I have is how is the armor system dealt with in battle? The guild systems don't say how or where you apply your defense value in response to attacks/damage.

That's a major work in progress,
Because you have slash, thrust, smash variables and then heavy, light, and leather armor which either protects you a certain amount from each type of attack and other thing's like that... stare I gets pretty tedious...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:33 pm
Shishawoikasu

Just don't worry about the armor system for now until you fight someone that has armor or are actually able to acquire some yourself... trust me, it'll save you some headaches...

... need to actually finish the bloody armor system first anyway.

Unsealed Protagonist

11,615 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Shishawoikasu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm
Okay, I'll ignore it for now, I was just wondering how it was dealt with since it said we had a defense value, and then didn't provide information on how to actually apply said defense value, such as how to decrease damage based on your defense. Which, if it was being used, would be important to know, since it could and would impact battles a bunch.

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

The World of Aincrad

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas