Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Mort for Secretary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dragain rolled 1 100-sided dice: 55 Total: 55 (1-100)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:16 pm
Although she was not in her real body, these better golems allowed her to exert a certain amount of strength, and she was quick to take up the challenge of arm wrestling a robot. Sitting down in front of the robotic arm, she grabbed it firmly, waited for the countdown, and tried her best to defeat it. As she was about to slam it down on the table, however, she felt a zap. Taking advantage of her surprise, Odin slammed her hand down against the table.

Oh, this is so not over yet.

[Ariane is a gruff-sounding werewolf boil with dark brown fur, and stands almost 5 feet tall.]

Ol-j-man
Consolation prize please? <3

Dragain rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:22 pm
Trying again, Ariane frowned, narrowing her eyes at the robotic arm, even if it did not have any eyes for her to stare into. The countdown started, and she readied herself, not satisfied with her previous loss because the robotic arm clearly cheated. However, maybe she already exerted all her strength previously, but the match was over a second after it started, with Odin emerging as the winner yet again... She had never felt this much contempt for a machine before.

[Ariane is a gruff-sounding werewolf boil with dark brown fur, and stands almost 5 feet tall.]

Ol-j-man
Consolation prize again? :'D

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 pm
"Looks good on you," Mort told him, grinning at how Alex actually went with the joke. "Lil' more to left n' it'll be straight."

But he'd lost it at the Haunted House? So . . . "Coats," he muttered, his grin fading as he tossed a rather tall horsewoman a few tokens. "What'd look like? Always can use more spare parts." And Thor was always hungry for more Fear; well, the fragment in its palm was at least.

Seussi
Two tokens~

Lancelot eyed the werebunny the second she pivoted toward the booth, bony agape in awe. Or hunger. Probably hunger. But she looked so mad! Poor delicious bunny . . . Lance was going to make everything better! The zquirrel adjusted his swollen cheeks and hopped off the counter after the ghoul until he was almost within stomping distance, at which point he spat out two little lightning bolts at her feet and let her go. But not without a whine at her departure first.

He hoped she came back again. OvO FEEL BETTER, DELICIOUS SCRUMPTIOUS BUNNY.

Scyerline
Consolation prize x2!

Freya's scent made Lanna perk. Didn't she used to go to her old owner's room? Hmmmmmmmmm. In any case the foxfire snatched up a bolt and trotted happily after the reaper to deliver her consolation prize. ALSO MAYBE PETTAGES FROM PRETTY LADY? Ghouls with wings gotta stick together y'know.

Nio Love
HAVE A BOLT, ALANIA THE REAPER : DDD /legit laughed last night

Ah, there was Mei's . . . ghoulfriend. Wow, that sounded weird when applied to a horseman. But Mort did his best to give a welcoming smile as he passed Eisheth her consolations. "I, ah, should prolly tweak 'em a bit. Think must have a faulty wire somewhere . . ."

santime
Consolation x2 (gonna go edit in that max lightning bolts per day deal in a bit, but good tries Eisheth 8D; )

But not all was so bad at the zomboil's booth as he heard the alarm go off at Odin's stand. "Epic!" Mort congratulated the reaper with a grin and a clap of his hands. "Think you have highest score so far too! Though er, yeah, m'just gonna go tweak those 'bots 'fore it gets too one sided . . ."

DarkHeartedSorrows
2 tokens aaand silver sent!

Odin, while pissed that the reaper boil had bested it, seemed to hum with sanctimonious content as the werewolf left. Lancelot felt almost as bad as he did hungry and skittered around the poor thing, standing both his legs and offering up two consolation prizes on his tongue.

That wasn't a trap to let him n** at the guy's fingers, nope, not at all.

Dragain
Consolation prize x2!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:24 pm
Alexander readjusted the eye, then blinked a couple of times. Jack but that just felt really weird! "Hey, maybe I should just go and buy an assortment of colors and match them to my tie every day." He continued to joke, though he knew that he probably shouldn't. After all, it could have been much more serious then just losing an eye.

"Yaaaa..coats." He admitted. "She had an eyepatch, kindof orangey red hair. She was jacking crazy, anyways." He muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets now that he had finished with adjusting the eyeball that just stared straight ahead, bright and unmoving.

"I managed to bite her a couple of times, but she was tough, and barely seemed to care." He kept his voice low, not wanting to draw any attention to their discussion. "If she gave me her name, I don't remember it."

Ol-j-man

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

AyeAvast rolled 1 100-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-100)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm
A rut?!
A rut?!??!!
Belladonna Selene Divine, youngest of the Divine Sisters, was most definitely not a rut! And even if Ramona wasn't talking about the witch being the rut Mort was in, it still didn't excuse the fact that the rut he was in was something he couldn't tell her about. Of course he was keeping tight lipped about that!
It took far too much willpower for the witch to hold her tongue, and she instead kept her attention focused on flexing the hand that would surely be bruised in the morning. Jackdamned machine...
When offered the bolt, Belladonna took it with her opposite hand and, trying her best not to look nearly as put out as she felt, looked up at Mort.
"A little." Was her only reply before she waved the hurt hand through the air.
Then she stomped back to the machine and drew a breath. Her honor was on the line! Not only did she have to prove herself to this contraption, she had to prove herself to Ramona, though that thought made her pause and actually consider it. What did it matter if she had the doll's approval? Ramona hated her already, hated her the moment she laid eyes on her. No amount of arm wrestling or sweet talking or snarky words was going to change that.
But it certainly didn't stop the witch from trying to wrestle that machine into submission.

Maybe Odin was spiteful, maybe it hated witches and zombies named Alexander, because Belladonna had hardly had a chance to place her hand against the machine's before it slammed her back down. A tiny whimper was the only indication of her loss as she quietly backed away from the machine, a neutral expression her face. Naturally she was hiding the immense amount of pain she felt because Hecate in hell that hurt. Instead she managed a laugh as she turned to Ramona.
"It appears I have been bested by a mechanical arm. Obviously my talents lie in magic."
There was surely an opening for attack in that sentence, and the witch curled her hurt hand in on itself in attempt to steel herself. Even if she didn't want the doll's approval, even if she had reasoned it out, it still hurt that she didn't have it. A paltry thing approval was, to be sure, but still... It would have been nice to be seen as a good witch instead of a frilly, Victorian hussy.

Ol-j-man
Q.Q

ramenli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm
((Because Alex seems to never ICly leave Yin is just going to play the games anyways!))

Yin was walking by a booth when...wait, was that Mort's booth?

Was that a machine attacking the fashionista that would not leave him alone?

How rude.

Yin just walked up and decided to show the machine who was boss.

It was an epic battle, but Yin was not going to lose to a simple machine that had just done that to a ghoul that he knew. He forced it down, slamming it with triumph. There, that was how you showed something who was boss. He then might have attempted to pilfer one of each shirt. He was starting a clothing collection.

Ol-j-man
2 tokens + 2 random mats I guess? Sn: ramenli

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 76 Total: 76 (1-100)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:18 pm
Mort snorted at the idea and then gave him a thumbs up anyway. Although . . . "Wait a sec." Eyepatch and fiery hair? The zomboil's features twisted into a scowl. "Had a dagger thing? Tan skin? Know the ghoul." And the way Thor clenched into a fist and sparked summed up his feelings on the matter rather nicely. "Mrrr, more reason to take her out next time seeing. Least you managed to bite her . . ."

Again dear Bells tried her chance at Odin, and again the machine slapped her down - there was even a strange mechanical whir that almost, almost sounded like it could have been a yawn. Mort winced and would have offered to take a look at her hand, but off the witch went talking to his mother instead. At least Yin managed to show the contraption up, and the mantodae was given his prizes with a most satisfied look from the zomboil.

-ramenli
Two tokens + items sent!

"Mrrr . . . lemme try it out myself." Slipping out of the booth, Mort roll his left sleeve up and situated Thor against its predecessor, flipping the switch and awaiting the countdown. Immediately after the green light lit up he felt Odin press against him ferociously, and both arms wavered across the midline even as the older mech tried to constrict the life out of a hand that didn't have flesh. In the end, Thor slammed the machine down and Odin hummed and glowed with a more malevolent air than usual. "Be nice," he hissed at the thing as it powered down, rubbing his wrist as he went back behind the booth. "Mrrr . . . So how's DDD going with Mei?"

While Mort was doing that, Ramona inclined her head towards Belladonna. "I would hope so," she replied evenly, eyeing her injured hand. "Oh, you look so delicate, pumpkin; healing must come natural to you, I imagine. But I can offer some ice from the bucket if you'd like."

-Seussi

-AyeAvast
emotion_awesome also have a bolt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:52 pm
Yin grinned and walked away, happy with the spoils of victory.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

AyeAvast rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:59 pm
Things were going really, really terribly. Like, Belladonna could not conceive of a way for tonight to go any worse.
Oh wait, no... Actually she could. Huh...
Still. Between being beaten by a machine and being called delicate which was essentially the same thing as being called weak, the witch felt like she might burst into tears at any moment. And then Yin just sauntered in and destroyed Odin like it wasn't a big deal! What?! Why was he good at all the things Belladonna wanted to be good at?
"Oh, I'm fine, thank you. I think I'll give it one more go and if I hurt myself again I can set myself back to rights. I'm marvelous at healing myself."
And wouldn't it just curl your hair to know what I use it for too. Belladonna couldn't help but think, a wicked gleam in her eye as she stared down the metal monster.

This time the witch managed to actually hold on for a little bit before it smacked her hand back, almost like it was toying with her.
Completely defeated by this point, Belladonna only turned to Mort, eyes a little wider than she wanted as she tried very hard not to cry. Tonight was getting far too emotional and this whole arm wrestling thing was not helping. Neither was his mother.
"Can I get the locket and key please?" She asked, her back turned to Ramona so the doll couldn't see her face. Because that would have been far worse than anything the witch had said thus far.  
keiifuu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 pm
Somehow, Senga found his way to a booth, to a robotic hand, to an arm wrestling match he wasn't sure he wanted to have. Staring skeptically at the thing, Senga growled, and the tart in his hood shuffled around, poking its head out to watch. Oh, this was gonna be good. Senga had, after all, never exactly been the most amazing in shows of strength. His experience lay in wiry, quick movements and being fast enough to dodge the slow, strong blows.

Three. Two. One.

Senga squeaked suddenly -- how the hell was he going to do this?!

61 - 75
You're both evenly matched until, with a sudden clanging noise, the arm gives in and is easily defeated. Huh! Guess it short-circuited. You win 1 token!

Senga winced as the strength of the robot arm matched his own -- so when it suddenly gave a strange noise and clanged down beneath the flimsy weight of his arm, he blinked. "Um." Quickly drawing his hand back, Senga stared guiltily at the thing. "Oops?"

Did that mean he'd won?

Ol-j-man
1 token win!

keiifuu

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:55 pm
"Better oops than ouch," Mort quipped with a smile, passing him a token. "Odin likes shocking people s-so guess would count lucky."

Kupuritama
Tokennnn

The smile faded quickly at the sight of the witch's glistening eyes, however. "Hey, you alright?" he asked, leaning over the counter and passing her what she asked for with a concerned look. "Don't have to stay if she's bothering you too much. Can g-go visit at your booth instead."

Mort passed his mother a glance, but Ramona was already attending to Lanna again; he took the opportunity to grasp Belladonna's hand. "Heard what she said just now. She's trying to make angry s'all; don't let her bait you, s'a test."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:47 pm
Alexander frowned a little with Mort's further description of the hunter that took his eye. "Ya, ya..she uh, tore my chest up pretty badly before she went for my face. I think I'm just fortunate that this was all that I lost." He shrugged, while reaching up a hand to run fingers through his hair once more.

A familiar flash of green and antennae caught his attention, but after a quick split second glance he looked in a different direction, his chest suddenly tightening again and his working eye going downcast as he visibly slouched. How much longer was it going to take before he could actually get used to seeing the other boil around?

When he was gone again, after Mort had given him his winnings, Alex let out a loud and pathetic sigh, suddenly feeling as though maybe he should just leave. He was probably depressing just to be around, most of the time. Another couple of weeks holed up in his room couldn't hurt, could it? Better yet, his mother was here. He could just go home with her, spend another couple of weeks with his family, getting to know his newest sibling better. They would always be there for him, that one constant in his unlife that he could depend on no matter what.

He could feel the tears as they began to well up again, and he turned away from the group to find something to distract himself with. Maybe if he just shuffled over there and pretended to be inspecting the various merchandise and gadgets Mort had set out he'd feel better in a minute.

Ol-j-man

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

poke mattix rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:35 pm
Oh....o-okay. So this was a Student council booth. That was cool. But it was a SC for a z...z....zombie...

Now, Jason was scared of alot of things, but zombies, were very high up on his list. So as he approached the booth, anyone who watched him would see a shivering, and whining, procollici girl whom tried her very best to sneak towards the arm grappling game without notice. One he had sit down. he pressed the on button and had a go at wrestling the mechanical arm.

He held out for a long time too, and thankfully the machine gave out before he did.

((Jason is a 4ft female Pricolici))

Ol-j-man
1 token please! <3

Molten Tigrex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:36 pm
Sticks and stones did not break Aymet's bones, but Mort's arm wrestling robot seemed to do a pretty good job of it.  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Molten Tigrex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-100)

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:37 pm
Fortunately, he still had another arm

Unfortunately, it was also just bones.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers