Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] No Matter What (Pachelbel,Tinuviel,and Family Members) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:24 pm
Crescendo continued to frown as he listened to Tin's story. It was good that there was such a large herd nearby, closer than he imagined it seemed. They just never left their grove long enough to get to know any others that lived in the surrounding area. However, knowing the skinwalkers would just follow the herd put him on edge. There was a high chance they could find them someday too.

"My mother and Staccato aren't all that far from us, Del. They're just as in danger as we are..." He sighed and thought things over further before nodding to Tin and Pach. "It's better that you two stay together...there's no sense tearing you apart. I stayed by Rondel's side after I met her and nothing could separate us. As for us, and your brother, we'll be fine. Even if it's just leaving the grove for a short time."

Mahogany Sunset

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:21 am
Tin felt her mouth open slightly in shock at Rondel's revelation, her gut immediately telling her to protest this arrangement. She had never imagined this outcome - but what could they do, really, if she had put them in this terrifying amount of danger and they wouldn't fight? Rishy and Frostbite would never follow an entirely separate family: it had always seemed to Tin that their focus on the Vanaras was singularly for her family. The skinwalkers would surely never go out of their way to hunt down Pach's parents, as they would be too far off the beaten path. Of course, she wouldn't mind if Pach stayed with her, but if his parents felt so strongly about the danger that they'd decided to leave... Tin felt responsible. "Are you sure about this?" Tin asked, stepping forward slightly and glancing at Pach. "I mean, I'd love it if Pach came to stay with us, but we can protect you, too. The patrols come near here, I think, and I'm sure we could expand their range a little if necessary..."

Even though Tinuviel knew she was grasping at straws, it could be worth it - they could come with her, be protected in the inner herdlands... It wouldn't put much of a strain on the herd, she was sure - everyone was so efficient already, and the Vanaras were kind. They wouldn't turn away a family that could use their help.

Lady Argentum Draconis

Mameha Otome

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 pm
"Yes, but your mother is fiendishly clever and she'll have an idea or two on what to do, and if nothing else we have to let her and Staccato know anyway." Del said to her mate. She then looked back at Tinuviel and took a few steps forward and gently nuzzled the younger mare reassuringly. "It wouldn't be forever, just until things settled down." She looked the other mare in the eye, and smiled just a touch. "This isn't your fault, Tin. Don't blame yourself." she said with a nod. "And if need be we can always come to your herd. I'm sure they're not that hard to find."

Pach nodded. "Everything will be okay, Tin. I know it doesn't look that way right now, but it'll get better." he looked between his parents and gave them a nod. He knew this couldn't be easy for either of them, hell it was hardly easy for him, but they had to do what had to be done for the safety of them all. If they were going to send him off with Tin to her herd, he'd at least try and have a word with his parents before going...to apologize at the very least, it was no easy thing to know that he was responsible for the uprooting of his family, even if it was temporary.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:07 pm
"True...mother can warp that forest in ways that make it seem endless. Even if she never actually physically did anything to it..." Crescendo shook his head and looked back at the two before him. "Don't worry so much Tin. We'll be safe, as will Beat, and like Del said, it's not forever. If we really need you, your herd isn't too far, right? So we'll come in your direction."

He gave a reassuring smile and nodded to them. "Go on, enjoy each other's company...keep each other safe. You'll be fine and things are fine here."

Mahogany Sunset

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:13 pm
Closing her eyes at Rondel's reassuring words, Tin sighed. She was mostly relieved that Pach's parents didn't blame her for their impending separation from their sons, but also glad that they would come back eventually. Despite many of the negative things she'd heard about in-laws, Tin had found that she had great respect for Pach's parents, even though they'd seemed very severe at first. That, she'd decided, was probably due to the nature of their first meeting - she must have looked positively maniacal when she'd first arrived.

Looking back to Pach, Tin gave him a little grin, hoping that she could rightly assume that he was alright with this whole arrangement. He seemed fine, and he was reassuring her, so... "I'll make sure that the patrols are on the lookout for you, should you ever need anything," she replied, addressing Pach's parents. "Thank you for your understanding. Now," she continued, lowering her voice slightly and stepping away from Rondel so that she could nuzzle Pach, "I'll be waiting for you in the dancing meadow, if you want to talk to your parents? I should be able to find my way back, if only by tracking all the broken branches I must have left." Giving him and his parents one last long look, Tin made her way to the side of the grove that she'd entered on the night before and began to make her way through the forest, back to where she and Pach had met for the first time.

Lady Argentum Draconis

Mameha Otome

Exit Tin, unless you want her to come back later? Or I can edit my post. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:36 pm
Del watched the mare nuzzle her son and then leave the grove. "We'll send him along shortly, and in one piece." she teased before looking back at Pach. "She's lovely, Little Bell." she said fondly. "More than worthy of you." she said with a nod.

"I'll be there shortly." he said watching Tin go, before turning to his mother and blushing slightly at her comments. "Thank you, Mother." he looked down and scuffed a hoof against the ground before looking up again. "I'm sorry...For...all this...I never meant to cause such a mess...I just wanted to be with Tin, to be by her side, to dance with her." he said with a heavy sigh.

Del shook her head gently so not to sound off her bells. "You don't need to apologize, Pach. Yes, this is very hard for us, I don't think we ever imagined that our family would have to part like this, but you fell in love with a wonderful mare, and it makes me proud to know that you're willing to stand beside her no matter what. I'd wonder what sort of stallion you were if you weren't willing to make sacrifices for someone you love. I think your father would agree." she said looking over at Cres.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:28 am
Crescendo nodded and smiled in agreement with his mate. He wanted nothing more than both of his boys to be happy and safe. So far, things were proving themselves right for the entire family. He gladly welcomed Tin in and was now simply awaiting the day to cross paths with her family.

"She deserves every bit of love and protection you give her, Pach, and you deserve her. You're perfect together." He said, smiling brightly at his son once more. "Now go on, catch up and don't keep her waiting too long. Waiting is never a fun game."

Lady Argentum Draconis

Mahogany Sunset

And with that uhh...fin? Unless Arge wants to add one more? Eitherway...  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff