Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
The Medical Bay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
mewrose generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:22 am
[Option A]

Spinel ran aimlessly and ducked into the first room he saw. When Lyle followed, he found his pokemon had ended up in what looked like a doctor's office. One of the doctors came over and insisted on giving Lyle a quick check, since he was here.

Not surprisingly, he was told he was just fine. He was given a lollypop for being a good sport, and sent off to have some more fun.  
mewrose generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:07 am
[Option A]
(visit 2)

The doctors weren't surprised to see Lyle limping in. It seemed quite a few people had injured their ankle on this trip. Someone looked over him in no time at all.

After wrapping his foot in a bandage to support it and giving him an ice pack, one of the Nurses also gave him a berry and said to take it easy on his foot for a while.  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 pm
((Option C))

Natalie got a quick check-up of her ankle. Apparently, it's nothing serious. The trainer was given an ice pack before she left to go to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:53 pm
((Option C))

Natalie enters the medical bay again to get her ankle checked. The doctor gave her a ice pack and the trainer walked back to her room.  

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

Roserain generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Roserain

Much Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 pm
[Option A]
[3/3]

Approaching him again, Iovi told him she thought she was coming down with a fever, but before she could execute the next part of her plan, he was already sending her away with a clean bill of health.

Grumbling, she went to the showers to see if maybe there was something wrong with her hair or make-up. There had to be a reason he wasn't interested!  
Bouncy_Pineapple generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:03 pm
[Option A] [2/3]

Dreidyn finally managed to catch her Vibrava, but all that running around and the Wingull attack really tired her out. She went down the medical bay to see if they would have anything nice for her, or any sedatives for Lotus.

[1. You seem to be burning up! Here, take one of these! (Lum berry)]

Dreidyn sighed and accepted the Lum berry. She did feel a bit hot after running around the deck for so long.  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Bouncy_Pineapple generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:20 pm
[Option A] [3/3]

Apparently Pokemon berries weren't for human consumption. Dreidyn got a stomach ache shortly afterwards and ended up in the medical bay for the third time.

[1. You seem to be burning up! Here, take one of these! (Lum berry)]

Dreidyn didn't object when handed the Lum berry. Still, why would she eat it if she got sick from eating berries from the dining room? She thanked the doctor anyway and headed off.  
Neko_no_Yami generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:19 pm
Choosing Option A

Jeo hopes that the doctor can help her nausea.

He sends her away with a Sitrus Berry and orders to relax.
Hahahaha heck no.

[Exit Arcade]

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:34 pm
((Option C))

"I don't need a check up... Just on my way to my room!" Natalie then runs off.  
mewrose generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:59 pm
[A, visit 3]

Lyle must have eaten too much, because he had a stomach ache, so he stopped by the medical room. The doctor looked him over, gave him a berry and said to go lie down for a while. That sounded like a good idea to Lyle, so he went back to his room to try and nap.  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Silver-head angel generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Silver-head angel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:04 pm
[Option A]
Visit 2/3

At first Angie was going to only pass by the medical bay to other places, but she might have eaten more than she should have. Feeling a bit queasy, she stepped into the room, Kale leaning against her leg. The doctor looked up with some concern.

"I'm not feeling that great," Angie said weakly. The doctor motioned to one of the beds, and Angie sat there while the doctor looked her over.

"You seem to be alright. You probably need more rest, that's all." The doctor patted her shoulder and handed her a Sitrus berry. "Keep this for later, if you still don't feel well."

Angie thanked the doctor and left the room. In the hallway, she hesitated, before telling Kale, "I don't feel like sleeping right now. Maybe walking around would help." With that, they headed for the showers.  
bullterrierlove generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:57 pm
Option A
Visit: 2/5
Mortimer, not feeling too swift, headed towards one of the physicians. Who knows, maybe they were right about the fever. ...Though, he highly doubted it.

Dear god! Clearly they knew nothing! Partying too hard? There was no such thing as partying too hard. Pocketing the berry, he grumbled and went off towards his room.

Exit: Room

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
moonlit-raven generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 pm
[A: I'm feeling a bit sick...]

His stomach was feeling a little ill, though that might have had to do with the fact that he had probably ate a little too much, but it was better to get things checked out.

The doctor examined him, and after a moment, declared him to be perfectly fine. It was just a stomachache and it would pass.

Zeke nodded and then headed out, heading back to his room for the moment.  
Buy One Get One Free! generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:06 pm
[Option A] [Visit 2]

"Dang, back here again..." Charlotte said with a heavy sigh. She looked around the office at the other trainers holding their ankles. Man, does everyone trip around here? she thought to herself.

Oh well, the doctor was coming up to see her now. Surely he'd give her something to help her swollen ankle...

...instead, he gave her a Sitrus Berry and was off on his way. "Rest more? But I want to play more gaaames..." Charlotte whined to herself. "I think my ankle is feeling better already... I'll just have to be more careful this time!"

[Exit to the Arcade]  

Buy One Get One Free!

Dangerous Bunny

Buy One Get One Free! generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

Buy One Get One Free!

Dangerous Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:45 pm
[Option A] [Visit 3/Final]

"Uuugh, I'm so embarrassed..." Charlotte moaned as she held her head in her hands. She glanced over to Glace. "Well, at least I have someone with me..." She patted her little friend on the head while waiting for the doctor. "Man, he's probably going to lecture me for being here so many times..."

Sure enough, the doctor scolded Charlotte for ignoring his warning to rest. He then went off to treat other patients. "Sigh, he's right... Well now he's ordering me to my room, so I guess I gotta chill there a bit... at least he gave me this neat Enigma Berry, though!" Putting the berry away, Charlotte hobbled off back to her room.

[Exit to Room]  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces