Welcome to Gaia! ::

вσυη∂ вy вℓσσ∂

Back to Guilds

A Master and Slave Guild with Supernatural and Mythical Creatures, along with Humans. 

Tags: Master, Slave, Romance, Drama, Entertainment 

Reply Into The City
The Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`MaliceMizer
Crew

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Taimin "Suji" Huang

INDENTSuji almost felt a like he had been caught red-handed doing something wrong when Rowena pulled out the book he had just so carefully put away. There was no anger or annoyance or exasperation in her voice as she explained patiently - always patiently, he noted - that the front of the book was called a map. When she indicated his own drawing he realized the shapes, the pictoral rendering of land, was what she meant. That was a map.

INDENT"We have to take a boat to go back to tsom yoo," she was saying. His parent would have outright laughed at her if he (or she; his parent was a very fickle person) heard the human's pronunciation. Suji, on the other hand, appreciated her for the fact that she was trying. Boat, he mumbled after her, repeating the strange word. He didn't know what that was, other than - he assumed - a vehicle, like all the other things he had climbed inside and moved him from one place to another. Directions was another word he didn't understand yet, though he had heard it a few times so far, along with a few other words she uttered. Judging by her gestures and the words he did understand, she was having trouble with the decoration around her neck.

INDENT"I don't know. I don't understand," he started, despite the fact that his hands were raising to the collar she wore. He was careful not to touch her - touching was something she didn't like, after all - and twisted it around her neck a few times. Not seeing any sort of knot or other identifiable means of closure, he shifted around her slightly to stand behind her and then quietly pulled out one of his shorter, thin blades. He slid the very tip of it between her and the loose-hanging material (being careful not to endanger her, of course). He used the fingers of his other hand to steady the blade and gently press the woven strands of the decoration down against the edge. The fibers split easily and he quickly sheathed the short blade, oblivious to the wide-eyed stares of the few bookstore patrons in the immediate area who were surely used to the strange crowd that the nearby Hotel drew in, but eventually had to draw the line between strange and utterly bizarre.

INDENT"Okay?" Suji asked, carefully plucking up the collar by one end, dangling it. He held it out to her in case she wanted to take it; if not, he would hold on to it (the little things dangling off of it were shiny and he liked that). There was a metal spring-clasp but it was apparent from the sliced fibers that he didn't recognize what it was. With that out of the way he wanted to get going, but waited for her to take the initiative first.

INDENT"We can take a boat now?" He asked once they had started moving again. He walked beside her for the most part, occasionally dipping behind her when skirting around objects or people.

Color Me Fubar
Once they get on the boat I can probably take more initiative and get more carried away with my posts. In the meantime, I kinda have to depend on you/Rowena to carry things....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
x
x
x

"To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable..."

x
x
x

He had just...cut it off. Rowena didn't even care about how bizarre it looked to other people, or really anything at all. Just the fact that he had taken it off of her the best way he clearly knew how and she was so happy for it. Honestly, it hadn't hurt her, it wasn't as if she had magical abilities that it smothered. But the fact it was on her was...degrading, to her, and made her feel even more self-conscious than she normally was. Giving him a smile that was a bit less anxious than before, she took it and stuffed it in a side pocket of the backpack, not entirely sure what to do with it right now. "Very okay," the young woman said agreeably, nodding to his question. She wasn't sure if they'd have to stay the night somewhere or what, but at least they could get going.

"Yes, we can take a boat now," she told him, leading him out of the bookstore and feeling a bit more optimistic about their odds. Perhaps it was just because she didn't have that bit of velvet around her neck. She still didn't forget what she was, though - a slave, property. Whether she wore a collar or not around her neck to show it, she felt like it was written all over her face. And she certainly hadn't grown to trust the man much more, not after her disastrous encounter with her previous owner. It wasn't too crowded in the streets, so at least she hadn't walked into anyone while she grew lost in thought for a few moments, only vaguely noticing that Suji was once more letting her take the lead and apparently trusting her. That thought was odd, but...well, that was his choice.

A few blocks down was a travel agent and their best bet to getting back to his home. Now that she had a better idea of where they were going, she went inside and nervously asked to speak to someone. The entire story sounded a bit crazy, at least to the young woman, but if it did to the man she spoke to, he didn't let it show. Perhaps that was due to the green-haired man at the girl's back and whom did not look like someone you accused of lying. At the very least, he booked them passage on a ship going where they had to go. It wasn't a fancy cruise ship, but somewhere a bit less extreme and not nearly as expensive, though he had plenty of money to spare from whomever had given it to him. And they were even luckier, since it was departing in a few hours and the tickets had been given up by an elderly couple whose wife needed foot surgery and had returned them. One man's suffering, she figured with a shrug, taking them with a smile.

Now to explain..."Now we're going to the boat," Rowena told him, as they left the travel agency and she made sure to remember which way to go. She didn't feel like paying more for a taxi and it wasn't that far to the docks. Or was it pier? She was no good with ship stuff. "After that, the boat will take us to your home. It leaves soon, so we're going there now," she continued. She hadn't been able to get two rooms, considering it was all booked up and they were lucky to get one at all. So she figured she'd sleep on the chair or couch - hell, even the floor would work out fine for her.

x
x
x
x
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser Imagex
x

"...to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength."

`MaliceMizer
ooc // oh dear, that's usually when people tend to get homicidal...

Color Me Fubar
Crew

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Ɇtɴad Ѧligɧierri

Why would she pet him? And why would Etnad let her? The look on the Hotel secretary's faces was priceless; totally unsure and maybe a bit worried about who Camarin was taking home. Ah well, the Chiai didnt seem to care- or she didnt realize who in fact she bought.

But he looked like a homeless man? Really? Dark leather and quarter length black sleeves didn't look so bad on him. Well, he wore leather everything- leather pants, boots, gloves-- he didn't wear boxers or any kind of undergarment, so atleast that wouldn't be leather. He didn't need the chaffing. The Devil sneered as they walked, tugging his arm from Camarin's hold. This woman acted like she was his owner, hah. The thought had him chuckle aloud.

Etnad could make a run for it, surely, but did he really want to? Maybe he'd stick around just for the food. Not to mention his handler was kind of a smokin' hot babe. Maybe she was a demon like him? He didnt exactly know what a Hai Chiai was. It sounded like maybe a kindred forest spirit for all he knew. She did look like one of those.. especially her horn. Which he'd reach out to touch. Huh.. it wasnt as rough as his own, though hers seemed rather straight. "So where's the food, huh?" To halt their walk and remove his hand from Camarin's horn.

I ɓite the ʜɑѝɗ...

That ƒɇɇɗƨ me...

Color Me Fubar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

She giggled again when he touched her horn - it tickled and she couldn't help it. Like a persistent child, or someone just very stubborn, Cam looped her arm through his again once he'd stopped to take his hand away from her horn. She guessed that he liked it, or was at least curious about it, but he didn't ask. So she just shrugged and looked around, unfamiliar with the market associated with the Hotel. It wasn't as if she'd been there before, after all. "I'm sure it's somewhere around here. We can eat and then go get you some clothes. Your boots look like they're falling apart," Cam added with a sigh, shaking her head at him. It was as if she were exasperated by him already and gave his arm another tug as she began to lead him to one of the restaurants that were there. She didn't want anything fancy, just food. Etnad didn't seem the sort to like fancy places anyway, she reasoned, pulling him into one.

"You can get what you want, I don't mind," the girl told him, taking a seat in a booth and stretching her legs out as she looked at the menu. She could read the language, a little, but most of it didn't make much sense to her. If she knew the word, she still wasn't entirely certain of what it meant. "Can you order for me too? I'm not picky," she added with a shrug, setting the menu down after making a face at it for good measure. Her heels rested against the side of his leg as she stretched out across from him, taking her coat off for the first time as well to get more comfortable. The dress showed off her figure without being too revealing - Cam just liked it because she thought it was pretty.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

xxxxxOutfit
~ The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change.
The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed.
And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open.
Do it.
Throw yourself. ~

Shuu Ritter

Color Me Fubar
Crew

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image
Ɇtɴad Ѧligɧierri

Etnad gave a sneer as she relooped her arm with his, tugging her in the opposite direction just to jerk Camarin into his side more. "Tch, ya dont know where we're going?" The Devil felt this was so inconvenient, more so annoying until he was guided into a restaurant, the smells were actually making his stomach growl in anticipation. "Now we're talking'-- what? I cant read, woman." He'd point out to her as he sat down, both arms crossing over his chest.

Did she think he was that smart? He'd never been there before either. He'd order anything that smelt good, honestly. The Devil eyed Camarin, "You cant read either?" what a surprise. Now they were both handicapped it seemed. There was an upside though! Atleast she wasn't deaf! They'd be truly unfit for each other after that. What concerned him was how in the hell were they going to order food. "Just get the special 'r whatever, it's always good." Geez, did he have to do all the work?

I ɓite the ʜɑѝɗ...

That ƒɇɇɗƨ me...

Color Me Fubar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:26 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

He couldn't read? Camarin looked at him blankly, clearly confused, before sighing. Of course, he was blind. With how he walked and acted, she had honestly forgotten that he was. Making a face at him when he huffed at her, she copied the gesture just to annoy him and tossed her head. "I can read most of it, I just don't know what a lot of it is. I didn't have to read at home," she protested, muttering the last part almost sullenly as she picked up the menu and carefully scanned it. At least nothing here smelled off from the kitchens, so she didn't have to worry about being poisoned or getting sick from bad food. Muttering to herself as she looked over the menu, she finally decided on pasta dishes that she could at least work out some of the ingredients, and figured water would be fine for her. For Etnad, though..."I'm going to assume you don't want water?" she asked wryly, raising an eyebrow at him and planning to indulge him. She could control him because of the collar, at least, but other than that she would rather this proceed smoothly.

"So, do you like my horn?" she asked brightly, interrupted when the server came over. She showed him what they wanted and let Etnad order his drink before sitting back against the cushioning on the back of the booth and looking around before focusing back on the devil opposite of her. There were people chatting around them and Camarin glanced at them curiously, but she was more interested in the slave she'd just bought. She had no idea how to make him want to stay and she didn't like the idea of having to control him the entire time. Had she made a mistake? Pursing her lips, she nudged his leg with her foot. "So, what do you like to do?" she asked curiously. "Do you want to know why I bought you, or what I'm doing? Anything?" the Hai Chiai added, tilting her head a little as she peered at him.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

xxxxxOutfit
~ The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change.
The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed.
And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open.
Do it.
Throw yourself. ~

Shuu Ritter

Color Me Fubar
Crew

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Ɇtɴad Ѧligɧierri

The Devil had ordered a drink-- another beer (like the ones he took from the complimentary refrigerators at the Hotel. Pretty nice, but they never had more than one in there at a time; which annoyed him) while listening idly to Camarin's blabber as he waited. Etnad snorted with her questions- her horn? He barely noticed it honestly, it was nothing weird to him. "I dont care." Not really, but the Devil waved his hand to dismiss the subject. He had to wonder why Camarin was so intent about knowing more of his side of the world. Wasnt he there just as a slave? He could have sworn that's the whole reason why this Chiai bought him. She was weak, smelt like a flower and could hardly read-- not like he could, but still! Wasnt he supposed to be her helper? Maybe a guard? "Tch.. Anything fun." Though his fun always caused trouble.

But he was a chain. Wild and reckless. How was he supposed to do that? He didnt even want to be here and this restaurant seemed boring as all hell. "No?" He'd ask more or less confused,leaning over the table in the most.. threatening way he could muster, one arm pressed into the tablecloth while the other rested a palm on an outstretched knee. "Ya gonna tell me or what? I dont like guessin.." The Devil sneered, though snatched his beer from the waitress as she stopped by to deliver their beverages. Calloused hands snapped the twist lid from the bottle, chucking it off to the side to sink into a neighbor's wine glass.

I ɓite the ʜɑѝɗ...

That ƒɇɇɗƨ me...

Color Me Fubar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:01 pm

So, he didn't care about her horn. That made her happy, if only because it meant he wouldn't be bothering her about it. It was obvious to even Camarin that he had no idea what she was and in the long run, it didn't matter to her. She'd have to explain some things to him at some point, especially if she got ill from someone while they were out, but the point of having him was fairly obvious. His intimidating position just made her giggle and she leaned forward to gently ruffle his hair before sitting back in the booth and taking a drink. "Well, it's custom when our species reaches a particular age to go out and travel. Learn about the world and figure out what we want to do, whether we want to come back home or not," the girl began to explain, before the owner of the drink which currently had his bottle cap stormed over and slammed a hand down on the table in front of her. Although Etnad was the one who'd done it, she was the owner and much like having a disobedient pet or child, the Hai Chiai was considered responsible for his behavior. She blinked, looking confused as she had a finger waved at her, nearly touching her nose.

"What do you think you're letting this animal doing?" he complained angrily. Whether he had a bad day and triggered by something so small, or was high-strung, Camarin had no idea. "He doesn't get to do what he wants, you keep him in line! If you're too stupid to do that then bring him back so someone else who can control him can buy him!" he shouted. A server came over to try to defuse the situation, but he gave the younger man a shove.

xxxxxOutfit
Do it.
Throw yourself. ~

Shuu Ritter

Color Me Fubar
Crew

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Ɇtɴad Ѧligɧierri

"So ya need a bodyguard?" The Devil had been minding his own business-- that was while Camarin had his attention. This man was then yelling into his ear with how much he was leaning over their table. Well. This had just got interesting. Etnad's chain clinked with the motion as the Devil abruptly stood. "Ey, ya mind gettin' outta my face, 'ere? Im tryina talk ta 'er." Perhaps to defend Camarin, or making the situation worse; he didnt know. His own beer was lifted from said table, chugged within a few moments before it was set down ever so gently- shaking the table in fact.

Etnad didnt take too kindly to be told what to do or how he should act-- especially by a complete stranger who decided he was at fault for accidentally tossing that bottle cap. "That's some cheap s**t anyway, aint it?" He knew there was no real fancy-shmancy s**t in restaurants; the real good stuff was sold at the liquor markets in desolate areas around town. "Get a Corona an' sit yer a** down."

I ɓite the ʜɑѝɗ...

That ƒɇɇɗƨ me...

Color Me Fubar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:24 pm

At least he'd understood the gist of what she was trying to get at before they were interrupted. Mouth open to try to pacify the man, Camarin was interrupted yet again - this time by Etnad, who towered over the human man, or at least man whom appeared human. Looking between the two, she couldn't help but snicker when he told the man to go sit down. Granted, the girl didn't really 'get' what he said, but it was more the tone he said it in. Of course, that just made the man angrier and he looked down at Camarin, his nose wrinkling like he smelled something bad. "Are you going to allow it to talk to me like that?" he demanded angrily.

"It was an accident and I would have apologized if you didn't start yelling at me," Camarin said blandly. "So yes, I am. Please go away so I can get my food, I'm hungry - ow!" The man grabbed her arm and jerked her to her feet, giving her a shake.

"Show some manners, you little brat. Just 'cause you got the money doesn't mean you can treat people like crap," he spat out, his grip tightening around her bicep.

xxxxxOutfit
Do it.
Throw yourself. ~

Shuu Ritter

Color Me Fubar
Crew

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Ɇtɴad Ѧligɧierri

Oh so now he was getting bold? The Devil snarled, sharpened teeth peeking through tanned lips as he moved to step himself between the two, well-aimed punch to the nose was handed out in one swing. It was hard, the impact actually making a thick, dull sound upon collision. Was he allowed to? Probably not, but being called a thing had brought the Devil's easy temper up passed it's cool point. Once he'd literally swept the offending man off his feet, Etnad took to Camarin's side, his own hand around her arm in a less painful manner as he returned his owner to her seat.

Well, he did infact have some courtesy. "So, ya gonna go sit, or do I gotta kick yer a** more? Ya don' touch no woman like that." Geez, and this was all just for some food and a beer. Etnad didnt mind the petting either. Their waiter looked offended at both himself and the raging customer, but it didnt look like he was about to step into this kind of madness-- the Devil had pretty much all eyes on him once the punch had been thrown to their aggressor.

I ɓite the ʜɑѝɗ...

That ƒɇɇɗƨ me...

Color Me Fubar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Finally the manager came running out and Camarin honestly expected to be thrown out, surprised when the devil had suddenly punched the man. Instead, he began yelling at the customer and had him dragged out, before turning and apologizing to the horned girl and her bodyguard. Anyone with any sense would know not to irritated a chain-wearing slave, let alone bothering the person who owned them. Of course, the manager had no idea that she didn't really have any control over the slave, but that was besides the point. In the end, they were moved to a nicer booth and their meal was on the house, drinks and all.

Once they were seat, Camarin debated on thanking Etnad or not. She was fairly certain that he had stepped in because the man had insulted him, rather than to defend her, so she let it lie. "Well, now you can certainly get what you want, since they're offering," she remarked dryly, absently rubbing the spot where the man had grabbed her. It was bruising on her pale skin and she felt a bit sick, ordering ginger ale to help. She'd been told that it helped an upset stomach for humans and it was worth a try to see if it helped a Hai Chiai. Was this how it was going to be all the time out in this place? She couldn't understand why someone would want to even stay around people if they behaved so badly.

xxxxxOutfit
Do it.
Throw yourself. ~

Shuu Ritter

Color Me Fubar
Crew

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image
User Image
Ɇtɴad Ѧligɧierri

The Devil didnt care should he get into trouble, though Camarin's expression the whole time had Etnad think he went a little overboard. Had he? The way she was tending to her arm and the way the Chiai spoke now was a little depressing. He'd return to his seat across from her, the new booth leaving them quite a ways from other guests, though most decided to vacate the same room as the two. Although he was a chain, he had a sense of emotion; a rare feat for demons.

Arms crossed a broad chest, feet resting up onto the table-- although he was sure both of them were done eating; their meals left on the last table. "Tch.. Sorry." A half-assed apology- he was obviously not used to this kind of courtesy. He felt bad, but not enough to actually look like he cared. If anything, the Devil felt bad about letting some a*****e hurt her arm. She wasnt the one to cause the disturbance. Etnad frowned, eyes cast away from Camarin to keep that guilt subsided. Instead; he would order another few rounds of beer. Why not.

I ɓite the ʜɑѝɗ...

That ƒɇɇɗƨ me...

Color Me Fubar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:24 pm

His drinks were quickly brought to him, as well as new meals and some more drinks for Camarin - ginger ale and water. She'd never had alcohol before and wasn't sure if it was wise to even try it. Blinking at the sudden grumbled apology, the Hai Chiai looked over at him in confusion. She wasn't sure why he was sorry, or saying it, but could sense that he was sincere on some level. Giving him a faint smile, she shrugged, upset from the incident, but not blaming Etnad. In her eyes, he hadn't done anything to make the man act so badly, and had only punched him when he'd grabbed her. If he'd physically gone after the man first, then she'd feel differently about the entire thing. "It's all right. I just didn't expect people to act like that," she admitted, frowning. Camarin had been told people would act in all different sorts of ways, most unpleasantly, but had thought they'd just been exaggerating to warn her and set her on her guard. "But you can see why I need a bodyguard," she added, making a face. The fact she needed one didn't sit right with her.

Picking at her food, it was good and brought back her appetite a little, even though her stomach was sort of sour. "Are you going to eat anything? And if you have somewhere in particular you want to go, tell me. I certainly don't have a place in mind," Camarin admitted, sounding a bit more sheepish now than anything. They never really went out of their home with a plan, but she could tell that most people thought that was stupid.

xxxxxOutfit
Do it.
Throw yourself. ~

Shuu Ritter

Color Me Fubar
Crew

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image
User Image
Ɇtɴad Ѧligɧierri

The Devil sneered, chasing off the waiter's with an angry glare, though the beers were atleast gathered before doing so. Etnad saw exactly why she needed a guard, and he would happily supply that if he got thesame action he did-- though he would rather it not be in such a crowded place such as this. Another aluminum cap was bent off, then flung onto the other table beside them. He was such a mess- but he figured that's why this restaurant had bus boys.

Camarin seemed terrorized, atleast he thought so, her shy sheepish movement and the almost whisper of a voice; "He hurt ya that bad?" Etnad figured it was all because of how he'd assaulted her arm. "No, Im done. I aint eatin' nothin' from 'ere." His accent hung thick and gruff, reflected from his lack of education on how to say words correctly, or atleast he chooses to abbreviate everything. "We leavin? Let's go ta the bungalows then. I wanna do somethin' fun." Like maybe bother some of the other slaves still spending the night there. That could always be fun.

I ɓite the ʜɑѝɗ...

That ƒɇɇɗƨ me...

Color Me Fubar

Into The City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out