Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ ORP ] One Message Unread (CONCLUSION + SUMMARY P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 pm
Once she had dissipated from the underground cave, Poke had become rather irritable if not angry that she had been killed off so easily, only to find out that students had gone missing. Jacking hell, why did the reapers have to be so strong?! And now students were missing!

And then, not only had she received a text with a picture of a blurred image, but she had dreamt of the same scene she had seen when she was a minipet. Except this time, there was more detail. One of the fighters had drowned, and then became a staff. How this had happened she did not know, but the voice that had spoke in the dream had spoken of finding out more. Of fighting and receiving power. After waking up from the dream, her blood was boiling to find out just what the jack was going on.

She had a pretty good idea of where to go, but not only that, she had felt compelled to visit the office.

She didn't even bother to walk, she ran towards the area, stopping to catch her breath outside before entering, finding the place even more trashed then before. A glance around, and she found the one eyed reaper nearby. Maybe he knew what was happening?

"Shun!" She said, approaching him. "Can you tell me what's going on?"

Blade kuroda

----------

Astra had been worried sick after hearing that there were missing students, fearful that among them were students she knew. But on one night, she had awoken from a strange dream, involving two people fighting and the underground cave. And there had been a staff in it too.

Some time after, she had received a odd text with a image she couldn't see properly, and it was then she felt she just had to go back to Arel's office. It had lead to the underground cave right?

Flying into the office, her attention was caught by the glowing rune on the floor, and she paused to examine it for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:37 pm
Most of the people Mitzi would have thought to text had already contacted her first, and she was running a bit late to the meeting, so she wasn't at all surprised to see everyone but Imryn already there. She'd been feeling on edge lately, and it seemed to be the running emotion, which didn't settle her nerves at all. On entering, she waved to Roch, but since Alex had been the one to contact her first, she headed over to check on him.

"Hey Mei, hey Jack," she greeted the two quickly, before looking over the zombie. She may not actually think much of Yin, but she knew how important he was to Alex, and she was periodically surprised to realize how much she liked the zomboil. So before she could change her mind (ew zombie juices) she leaned over and gave him a quick hug.

"How are you holding up, Alex?" she asked softly, squeezing his shoulder one more time before letting go. Then, a bit louder, "So, what exactly is the plan?"

Yayoi
Seussi
Ice Queen
Nerpin

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm
...So far nothing happened. Hm.

Flopping down right next to the other boil, he shrugged his shoulders. "Suuuure did. Though I'm guessing it was a mass text." Dual tone eyes flicked around the room and all its occupants. He lifted his clawed hands to indicate at the surrounding masses.

"Oh come on Tibby baby, you know im already flaming enough, no need to add to my flair." He wiggled his eyebrows at the boil... a moment before he snorted loudly. "Besides you think a little fire would be enough to stop little old moi?" A moment later he flicked a finger up, his middle finger even, and made an illusion. It looked like a small blue fireball, something that he could summon for real if he ever used his FEAR. Fox fire,or kitsune bi, it was called.

"Think fast." He tossed the little orb at him. Which, it was able to be caught. Only from first feeling it, Tybalt would be able to tell it was fake. It looked real, sounded real.. and if fire had a smell when not burning anything, would have smelt real. But no heat came off it.

Oniongrump

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:50 pm
Putting the vial back into his pocket, Shun twitched as he heard someone addressing him. Turning, he saw that it was Poke who approached him. He gave her a bit of a hard stare for a few moments, then decided to go ahead and answer her.

"The hunters have captured several students. Including someone very important to me. We're going to be trying to take them back, possibly with the aid of the horsemen."

And by any means necessary in his own case.

Poke mattix

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:52 pm
Why couldn't they ever just have a nice quiet couple of months without something happening? Imryn was beginning to think that the school was just one big central focus point for chaos and mayhem that was never going to end unless you got the heck out of here. As it was, she was still wondering what the heck that dream was all about, parts of it sounding familiar. Then there was the mysterious text message and not too long after that she got one from Mitzi telling her to meet her here after some talk about Hunters and students. Not matter what was going on she wasn't about to let one of her friends face a possible Hunter thread alone.

So. Here she was, glancing through the small-ish crowd looking for Mitzi, her glow-tail twitching nervously. Ever since the last trip she'd kept mostly to herself aside from a few outings to the Maul for a few minis, so groups still made her a tad nervous. "Oh for the love of Jack... screw this." she grumbled, giving up on trying to stay about head level with everyone else and flying up above them. "Ah ha! Gotcha." Grinning a bit she swooped down over next to Mitzi, tapping her shoulder.

"Hey there, got your message and here I am."

alliisara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:58 pm
Taima stepped over and dodged around inconveniently placed students as she made her way to the pair in the corner. She nodded curtly in greeting to the dragon boil, a scowl briefly crossing her face at the further confirmation that yes, some of their peers were gone. "I heard," she replied. Her attempt to offer them a grin in response fell flat, the result more resembling a grimace. "Of course I'll help," she told them. "I'll do whatever I can to help get them back."

chimarii

Blade Kuroda

Inle-roo

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:01 pm
"I am, very very appreciative that so far, so many have showed up to join in." Another glance around showed him students the he didn't know by name, even a couple that he couldn't actually recognize. He wondered how many of them were going through the same kind of pain he was. Surely more then just a few. "And it's not just about who they were close to. It's about taking back what the hunters had no right to take to begin with." His voice was becoming steely now, his resolved hardening.

He shrugged off her last words though. "Nah, I didn't really do that much. Just went to Medea, who spoke to me in riddles and gave me no real answers, only this." He gestured to his hand again. "She said that I should use it to call them when we are ready, when we know what path we would like to be set on, in our time of greatest need, and she would assist us." This was the first time he explained out loud exactly what had happened when he'd held audience with the Priestess. "She asked me to bind myself to her. I don't...know exactly what that means but...I was willing to do anything so it just doesn't matter."

"I doubt our phones will work, so a better plan might be to stick together. I don't want to lose any more of my friends to these bastards."

And then arms. Warm arms around him and he stiffened up in surprise before relaxing. "Hey Mitzi." He gave her the same smallish smile he'd been gracing most of everyone with lately.

"I'm...I'm fine." He emphasized the last word, wanting to make it clear that he was. As long as there was hope, he would remain fine.

"The plan? Well for right now, we wait, and then..then I guess I have a call to make." He frowned, eyes again drawn to the symbol on the floor of the room, feeling an urge to run his hand over that spiral design.

"Oh, Mitzi, by the way, this is Mort. I'm not so sure you two have ever met?" He gestured towards the zomboil, actually doing the introducing thing for a change. Normally he just let people figure out on their own who the other person was.

alliisara

Yayoi

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:08 pm
"Probably." He agreed, glancing around at the other students. Though who or what managed to get a hold of their numbers and then phone them all at once... now that was another thing he'd like to find out.

Remaining seated himself, Tybalt gave a snort when Remi joined him. Obviously amused by his words. "Oh I know. That was why I was hoping for a lot of fire." He corrected, grinning and motioning with his hands of what one could assume was fire blowing up. That out of the way, Tybalt watched curiously to see what Remi was doing, but before he could give him a smack him for what he assumed was 'the bird' he ended up ducking a fireball instead. A fireball illusion at that.

"You're such an a**!" He hissed out and finally smacking the kitsune.

A pause.

"And its Tybalt!" He quickly added, jabbing the older boil in the side again.

Lilwolfpard

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:11 pm
For those looking at the symbol, the Fear was perhaps slightly familiar, similar to when several of the students had been investigating the phenomenon of the locker rooms, after the arrival of the Hunter and the so-called trap. The marking burned brightly with a life of its own, hissing every time a student touched it with a different hue.

It glimmered for a second, transformed into a deep purple as Roch touched it, and then again at Remi's presence into a bright orange before fading back to a dark crimson again.

The rune however, did not resonate at all with Shun's vial, the bottle simply glowing softly, as always. Tybalt's chalice yielded the same thing, though it continued to whisper to him that something was close.

Oniongrump

Lilwolfpard

Ice Queen

Moonkitsune

Blade Kuroda

The papers had been upturned entirely, most of them ripped into unreadable pieces. As this was the wreck from the wreck, there was nothing really worth investigation. Only one ink jar remained unused, the others entirely empty. A stopper was fastened tight on that particular jar, making it also entirely impossible to open.

Random Artist

Jericho

The cabinet itself was nothing special, filed with old report cards, but lingering a bit beside it was a rather sizeable hole: enough for any student to crawl into. Some students may have already walked inside only to arrive back at the large underground room that the hole lead to: the locker rooms.

chimarii

Walking into the locker rooms yielded an equally interesting result: the same insignia that was branded on the locker rooms. It also hissed when touched.

For those who had one of the still-glowing vials, the vial seemed to resonate, glow brighter, the further they walked in the underground locker area.

Incidentally, Demi would find the rug on the floor extremely dusty. He would also find the remains of a skeletal hand that took a second to wave at him before falling back to the ground again.

Bloodlust Dante

The shredder unfortunately was gone, though there was a small not-as-dusty spot where the shredder once perched, vigilant until the end.

Smerdle

Though the air was chill, quiet, there was nothing unusual about the atmosphere, unless one counted the strange, wet and cold feel from behind the cabinet that half-hid the entrance into the locker rooms.

Istoleyurvamps

OOC

- Students may now visit THE LOCKER ROOMS or THE SCHOOL OFFICE. In order to get to the locker rooms, simply examine the CABINET to see the hidden entrance leading there. Please mark where your student is so everyone knows (Either LOCKER ROOMS) or (SCHOOL OFFICE) at the TOP of your post.

- If students wish to explore, feel free to continue posting an investigation in BOLD RED for all explorations!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:15 pm
The ghoul looked vaguely familiar to Mort, but he couldn't place from where. Probably out and about random school functions or something. "Er, wish was under better circumstances, but nice meeting," Mort greeted with a small nod, working on bundling his sleeves up so that Thor wouldn't be encumbered by something as silly as cloth catching between metallic joints.

And then equally familiar was the winged ghoul behind Mitzi, though Mort as usual couldn't recall her name (it usually took at least three or so meetings to get names correct as it was). But it was hard to forget someone who only had half themselves, let alone someone met while forced to look like the opposite gender. Small boobs and pig imps - times that seemed like a faraway, silly dream compared to now. "Should be on guard once he d-does make call. Can't be certain won't walk into trap immediately when get there."

But he'd stick to his group, even if Alex hadn't suggested it. It was a zombie's instinct not to be alone.

Yayoi

Katarina Everard

Seussi

alliisara

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:17 pm
Cady was distracted once again by flashing colors.

"IT'S PURPLE!"

She kept her eyes on it, vibrating with excitement.

"OKAY NEVERMIND IT'S ORANGE!"

Time passed.

"HEY IT'S RED AGAIN!"

A real live clue.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:18 pm
[Locker room]

Lizzy was here all along, but she seemed to be distracted with her own things... Whatever they were. A glowing vial was clutched in her hand.

[In school for 6 more hours, but posting just in case. OTL]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:18 pm
JERICHO IN DA OFFICE

"We will probably need all the help we can get..." Jericho said before picking up the inkjar to look it over. He also shook it. Just because.

inle-roo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:20 pm
Taking the business card from Mort, she casually slipped it inside. Into one of the many small pockets that lined her sleeves. "Alex is right, they probably won't work. But no harm in at least having the ability to communicate just in case."

Her attention briefly turned towards Mitzi who came up with her friend. Mei wasn't sure she recognized the other girl. But if they had met before she didn't remember her all that well and it must have been a short meeting. Inclining her head to Mizti she smiled lightly. "Bout time you got here. You were about to miss all the fun."

Back to Alex now she shook her head. "More than any one else." She frowned at the marking. Bind himself to her? Hm..

For now the Jiang Shi was getting antzy, she glanced over to the cabinet. Remembering the hidden door that lead down into the locker room. "Do you guys think we should head back down there? I mean...nothing seems to be going on here."

Seussi
Ol-j-man
alliisara
Katarina Everard

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:23 pm
Lacie arrived, albeit quite a bit late, clutching the folds of a cloak at her throat. Her appearance was rushed, her pigtails hastily tied. It seemed that the school was in a state of disarray, but in the chaos, Lacie didn't even know what was happening. There had only been a strange message on her skellyphone that left Lacie worried and anxious.

What exactly had happened? Why were there missing people? And hunters? Horsemen? Lacie didn't understand any of this.

And now, she had arrived at a spot with dozens of similarly confused students.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff