Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN MINIS

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to everything Minipets related for THIS IS HALLOWEEN. 

Tags: HALLOWEEN 

Reply The Other Side of the Closet (RP Subforum)
{ MINIPETS STARTING ZONE 1 } THE BATTLE ARENA EXIT P. 10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:08 pm
"hrmmm, you do sound familiar! I am Israfel, have we met before perchance?" Looking to the Kitty the joined them the pixiepuff grinned. "Hello. Have you become a minipet too?"

O w O

The treat turned it's gaze towards Petra kitty.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Israfel
HP: 30
Element: Light

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Boil Maker
Element: Contract

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:09 pm
"NOT LYING. NE--AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

What the hell just happened? Deryk sprawled out onto the ground, practically clinging to it as a giant pair of arms snatched up one of the minis. He didn't like this place at all.

"Wannagohomewannagohooomeee," he whined.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deryk
HP: 22
Faction: HUNTER
Type: Normal

Blade Kuroda
Crew

Militant Raider

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:12 pm
Petra gave Israfel an equally flat look, the inner workings of her mind trying to recall if she knew the name Israfel. When the answer came back 'no,' she decided 1) that was an odd name for a child and 2) it was probably a newblet hunter trainee. She tended to ignore them, for the most part.

"Quite unfortunately," she replied, her tone even more robotic, if that were even possible. Her displeasure was apparent.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HP: 30/30
Element: Dark
Faction: Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 pm
The baby treat's expression grew even more sly, the leer something terrible to behold. It was still a minor, but it loved playing in the closet and the angry noises it's owner made they came up empty handed after a few hours. One day it would make explosions forever with Cael-chan. But today was not that day. Maybe it's owner would cry again in frustration. It loved when it's owner cried...

Cael Kitsunay only had a moment's reprieve before a fluffy, smirking wave of white and silver engulfed him.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda
Crew

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:15 pm
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

A certain kirinni reared up on its hind legs, dramatically kicking its hooves out in front of himself.

"So that's how it feels! I have always wondered such. Now.. this has become a very strange tale indeed. Minipets! Who would have thought."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tseng
Faction: Horseman
Type: Light
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Zar had been in the middle of a very important document when everything had gone distinctly strange. When he managed to get back to his senses he was sprawled on the ground and couldn't actually get up. It took a few determined attempts at this before he realised with dread that he wasn't wearing a suit. He wasn't wearing anything at all other than his glasses.

He froze, mortified as he looked down at a very dainty pair of paws rather than his usual clawed hands.

And he stayed frozen like that for some time, like a very shocked cat statue.

----------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HP: 30/30
Faction: Amityville

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:16 pm
Attempting to scramble back away from the bright-eyed minipet that was somewhat terrifying in its own way, Gale almost missed the silver cat that slunk towards him, her tone of voice flat and suspicious. He tilted is head curiously at her, trying to place the familiarity of that voice, ears flattening back against his head.

"...Gale," he said, after a moment, and then glanced at Deryk - and the one who had called himself -

Wait. Israfel. He knew that name. And also the name of the silver cat as well, whom he was quite certain was none other than a certain loudmouth's wife.

At least, he thought it was her.

"...are you Petra?"

GALE

Name: Gale
Faction: Deus Ex Machina Hunter

x_Nata_x

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image

lizbot

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:24 pm
Ah so that was why he sounded familiar. "Good to see you again Gale. I am sorry you had to put up with my antics last time we met, but, I have grown since and no longer.. ignore the slights and changes in reality that I do not approve of." Smiling he nodded at Petra. "It's never happened at school before, but then we were opening things we should not have. really, you'd think the students would learn but they don't."

Little wings fluttered and the treat gave it's master a nudge. "Oh yes, if you want to make a contract Magical Boil Maker is wanting them, but personally I'd avoid it. He likes making.... odd things happen you know. Minipets can be very pushy."

O w O

It's expression did not change, only there was a sense that it would harm Israfel for advising against contracts....

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Israfel

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Boil Maker
Element: Contract

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 pm
Gale. Alright, she knew that hunter as well. Petra visibly relaxed, as marginally as that was, as he identified himself, the muscles in her entire feline body uncoiling a bit. Her tail, too, stopped flicking nervously, but that was something she hadn't even noticed she had been doing.

The death hunter didn't quite say she was glad to see him, but there was definitely less of an edge to her voice as she replied, her chin dipping a little as she gave a slight nod in response to his question. "Do you recognize our current location?" she asked in response, her head swiveling to look around, eyeing some of the nearby minipets with interest. There was definitely some weird stuff going on...

Snapping her attention back to Israfel, Petra gave him a long, hard stare as he mentioned the word 'student,' suspicion suddenly elevated once more. Ignoring the creepy white minipet entirely, she felt her muscles coiling again.

"Gale, are you familiar with this individual?"

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HP: 30/30
Faction: Hunter

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image

WE ARE HALLOWEEN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 pm
Konstantin stared at the two other creatures that had come his way, blinking forlornly at them, his body phasing in and out of existence as he did.

"Vhat is a contract?"

A frown, and the Party Cat's hat slipped a tiny bit. "I do not know vhere we are."

Taking in his surroundings, Kostya stared at the tiny ball of fluff assaulting a nearby Kitsunay.

"I, maybe, do not vant to know."

He had the insane urge to tack on "Party" to everything he said, but managed to stifle it. For now.

Name: Kostya
Faction: Deus Ex
Element: Normal

istoleyurvamps

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:20 pm
Gale was relatively relieved that it was Petra, not someone else, as the silver cat - though he still did not know the other hunter that well. In fact, all he knew of her was that she was married to Robert, and that was pretty much it. But at least there was another familiar face in the chaos.

...figuratively speaking.

"Afraid not," he answered her, following her gaze as they both looked around, taking in their situation. "I don't quite understand what's going on here, other than it has something to do with Mark and Allan and how much I'm going to kill the both of them when we get back to normal."

The little blue creature that had chirped up earlier was still talking. Gale felt his fur rustle.

"Israfel," he said. One of his ears flicked back up before they flattened again, a low grow escaping through his teeth, his body tense. It had been a while since he had last seen the bird, and this was most definitely not the circumstances under which he had wanted to see him again.

He turned back to Petra.

"...unfortunately, we have met before, yes."

GALE

Name: Gale
Faction: Deus Ex Machina Hunter

x_Nata_x

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:44 pm
Unfortunately for everyone else, there were bigger problems than just hooded silver fox minipets lurking around every corner-

From up high in the floating island known as the Adventure Dome, a giant creature screeched, flapped its winged, and descended upon the isle, corroding everything it touched from its feathers, talons, and even beak into a strange distortion of colour: a kaleidoscope of blacks, oranges, teals and yellows that seemed to swirl and blend and bubble. The very ground began to sink underneath it, literally caving in, attempting to pull all the minipets with it.

Meanwhile some other kitsunay minipets really could not give a damn, as they shot past Deryk.

User Image

Blade Kuroda
Deryk takes another -5 stampede damage

OOC: BOSS FIGHT

BOSS FIGHT HP: 50/50

DISTORTED PHOENIX
HP: 50/50
Size: Normal minipet size
Element: Elite - It has no elemental weaknesses and does AoE damage
Special attack: The ground caves in unevenly around the minipet, making attacks harder to make. If a minipet rolls odd they MISS and hit themselves instead. However, ALL ATTACKS INCLUDING MISSED ONES DO DOUBLE DAMAGE. Calculate miss BEFORE adding double damage (ie: if I roll a 3, I miss, and do 6 damage to myself).
Rules: - Make sure to continue posting your minipets stats (HP etc) when attacking the creature. ALSO PUT the cumulative total HP of this boss. Ie if you do two damage to it and it it as 30 HP, it now has 28 HP. Make sure to EDIT THIS INTO YOUR POST FIRST before your rp post so everyone has a chance to move on
- Attacks are unlimited but you take auto -5 damage every attack
- Special elemental attacks have NO EFFECT on ELITE minipets.
- Everyone who at least attacks this minipet once/ within this vicinity will have a chance to get a ????

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

revenant aria rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:50 pm

"We.. .. You're a colorful cuties, I suppose?" Saya leaped on the other's tail, envying how soft it was. For some reason, she simply wanted to cuddle forever with rainbows. Even that shiny bird-- Wait, that wasn't just a bird.

It was a dangerous bird.

Atttttttttack! CHARRRRRGE!

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name: Sayaka Valens
HP: 30/30HP - 5 AUTO - 2 (DOUBLE DAMAGE)
Damage: 2 DAMAGE TO SELF; MISS
Faction: Hunter trainee
Type: Light

kuromeez
Menyao

The Other Side of the Closet (RP Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games