Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:13 am
;>> My MSN is wigging out on me..

That was friggin weird  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:10 am
Thankyou for the invite, there certainly is alot to read here.  

Eretequis

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:19 am
There's a lot of information, for sure, but it's hardly all required reading. Most of it is just there to answer any questions you might have about the outline, the world, etc. Just setting down guidelines and building up things ahead of time, should the issue arise or the desire to know something come about.

You can also ask any one of us if you're confused or have any questions about things. It's not so complicated as it looks, believe me. For a newcomer, the only thing you need to be concerned about is profile creation and the rules. The rest tends to come as you go.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:26 am
I've been building my profile and it suddenly occured to me...Where do I send my profile? I haven't seen anywhere that says...Or I missed it...  

Eretequis

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:31 am
Just send it to me or any other member of the Crew that's online. We review them and post them.

I have to head out to do a little work this morning, but I should be back this afternoon or evening. Feel free to send it to me or anyone else who gets online (Rednal and Necromonium are both very good about being online and helping out whenever you need them...if you don't send it to me, they would be good choices).

Sorry to have to run, but I'll hopefully be back to chat a bit more later!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:01 am
Thanks for the help. smile  

Eretequis

Noir The Confused

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:16 am
Well, Thanks for the invite. This is sure to be fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:32 am
*Poofs in* Hello, people. ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eretequis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:37 am
Hello.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:42 am
New person! ^^ 'Sup? I'm Rednal, and I do lots of the little detail work around here... so feel free to ask if you have any questions! =D  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eretequis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:45 am
I do have a question.

I know I'm only allowed one natural affinity weakness and one resist. But I was wondering, could I use up one of my skill slots for a passive ability that gives me resistance?

I ask because I'm trying to make a lazy character, I want the characters laziness to be reflected in his persona. I.e, few offensive moves with a decent defense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:51 am
Yes; in fact, skills can be used to grant you resistance to pretty much any element (except Almighty; generally, only VERY special characters are allowed to resist/block that one). There are also a couple of other ways to resist damage; some countering skills, some auto-regeneration skills, and the frequently-useful Ari Dance (reduce enemy offense and accuracy) and Divine Pillar (which is basically Resist Everything... but you'll never be able to dodge normal skills again). There's lots of ways to defend. ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eretequis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:03 am
Hmm...I went with Maragi, Regenerate 1, Resist Fire, Resist Physical.

He naturally resists wind and is weak to electricity.

I also want to make his Persona a dragon, which is why I chose wind as his resistance and resist fire and resist physical as his abilitys. Regenerate reflects his laziness in not even wanting to have to heal himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:04 am
Well hi.
And now my unasked question was answered.  

Noir The Confused

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:13 am
Huzzah! pirate

...Though, remember that Regenerate 1 isn't really all that much. ~.^ You'd want the full set of them to have decent healing, and even then, sufficiently strong attacks would crush you anyway. It'd just take a bit longer.

But I like that you're choosing skills based on a reflection of the character. That's a GREAT way to choose them. =D  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games